Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Literate Smut - MxF

Status
Not open for further replies.

PowerGames

Moon
Hey and thank you for clicking through to my thread!

What I'm looking for:
As the title alludes to, I'm interested in literate smut. That is, I'd like some play where the emphasis is on graphic sex, but with a fair bit of time devoted not just to what's happening physically, but also what's going on in the characters' heads: their thoughts, their emotions. I play male characters and I only play with female characters. Often (though not always) my guys are older and their partners are younger. Typically I like it if there's a taboo element to the relationship, whether it be adultery, age play, or incest. The kind of thing where the characters would be in a lot of trouble if they were caught.

I'm not at all hardcore about post length. Typically I will offer up a few paragraphs, often a bit more for introductory posts or when it's merited. I'd prefer my partner to be able to manage at least a paragraph. Likewise while I'm not a grammar or a spelling nazi, I would prefer that your posts be at least, you know, readable. Finally I do like to use lots of dirty words. This is smut play, after all!

About me:

I am a straight man with 8+ years of RP experience. My preference is to play via an IM service such as AIM or YIM. I'll also do email or private messages. I won't do any form of public play; it's just not my style. Sorry!

I'm very easygoing. I understand that this is for fun and we all have lives. I do expect a certain level of courtesy from my partner though. If you can't continue an RP, just let me know! Please don't disappear or pull a fade or whatever; it's very rude. I promise never to do the same thing to you; I'll always be up front about what you can expect in terms of when I can play, how often I can post, etc. I believe in being open and honest; if I am not having fun I promise I'll let you know!

Typically I like modern and realistic settings, though I'm not at all averse to going with fantasy, sci-fi, or the supernatural. That said I won't do any fandom RP; I like to play with original characters in original settings. Oh, and I like to play as more-or-less human characters with more-or-less human partners. So elves and blue-skinned aliens are perfectly awesome, but I'm not into furries or monsters or the like.

Some More Details
Here is my f-list. If it's not on there I am probably not interested; but it can't hurt to ask. My only real hard limit is that I will not do nonconsensual play. I prefer an eager and willing partner. Note that doesn't mean you can't play a submissive! Nor does it mean that your character can't be reluctant at first! Playing out the seduction is part of the fun. It just means that when things get hot and heavy your character is a willing participant in the festivities.

As I said earlier, my main preference is for story lines that involve my character getting involved with someone who will somehow get him into trouble. I like the idea of making a bad decision, knowing full well the risks involved. Things like a powerful businessman who can't keep his hands off of his partner's wife or daughter, or a politician with a taste for a particular prostitute. It doesn't have to necessarily be high stakes like that either; a mundane affair that will lead to his family dissolving is just fine! I also like taking risks in the context of these storylines. Having sex while his wife (or her husband, or whatever) is next door, that sort of thing.

I'll update this post as specific story line ideas occur to me. If you're interested in playing go ahead and please PM me. I promise I am very nice!

Some plot ideas:
These will be offered with more or less detail as I think of them. I'll update this list as I think of more things;
* The wedding: Despite the fact that she's set to be married, she simply cannot resist an older family friend. He'll take her while she's in her dress, and send her to the altar with his cream running down her thigh.
* Mind control: A chemist has long harbored a secret attraction for his older daughter. When his company discovers a drug that increases libido and decreases inhibitions, he strikes upon a daring plan to finally have her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom