Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I'm craving... aggression [F for F/M]

Status
Not open for further replies.

pariah

I’ve tried my hand at fancy formats for these posts, but I am mediocre at best. I figured I’d just throw something out there and see who bites.

First, some things you need to know about me:

My career is very demanding. I work an average of 60 hours in a week, along with staying in touch with close friends and my partner. I love to RP and write, but my energy and inspiration fluxuates between the weeks and months. I do my best to keep my partners updated on my absences and delays, but honestly sometimes even that slips my mind as I come home and drop face first in my pillow - skipping meals, showers and stop signs.

There will be weeks that it will seem like I’m on ALL THE TIME, and that’s because I have my own private office at my job, as well as my g-chat and skype linked to my phone. I’m able to respond to you, even if I’m not able to respond to you. On those delightfully manageable weeks at work, I’m sometimes able to respond up to once a day, but this ebbs and flows. There may be a time when I won’t respond to you for a month, but I do my best to keep you updated that I’m still interested, just very busy.

Because of the above, there is really only a couple absolute requirements I have for my partners: patience and understanding. I will have plenty for you.

I will do my best to communicate with you for my delays/absences/hiatus/etc.

Anyway - on to the fun part:

I’m feeling… aggressive. That work schedule above kicked my ass for the last two months. I luckily have two very patient and amazing writing partners who have stuck with me, but I’m craving something a little more hostile, if you will. I have a lot of pent-up frustration, it would seem. I want some help to take it out on my poor, unsuspecting character.

I want violence and hard sex. I want drugs, prostitution, and abuse.

This would be short term at first, but if it was working out and we could develop a good story that fits, I'd be interested in turning it into something long-term. Or at least finding a good ending, and then moving on to a new story if we get along really well.

PM me if you’re interested. I prefer to play over email but I’m open to PM’s or Threads. No IMs of any kind. Sorry - don't have them and have no interest in playing over them.

Females or males welcome. I don’t discriminate against gender - just please be able to deliver. ;)

RE: [Very Lit Female Seeking Very Lit M/F]

Bump for an edit and new ideas. :)

RE: Something Witty Here [Lit F v. Lit M/f]

Just a few little tweaks...

RE: Something Witty Here [Lit F v. Lit M/f]

Hoping to find one more story to keep my creative wits about me - I made some edits and would love to do plot 1 or 4 especially.

AKA Bump.

Bump. I've had some applicants but I'm still looking for someone that really gets it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom