Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quick smut - with ideas!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunlun

Super-Earth
Hello Everyone,
I'm still getting Roleplay requests and I feel bad, I guess putting it in my profile isn't public enough...
I am away, I'm not sure I'll ever return. I loved the time I spent here, the friends made and amazingly smutty role plays had my heart racing!
I am engaged, and my Fiance does not like me being on here sadly, out of respect for him I gave it up willingly.
If something happens and he changes his mind I'll be back here in a heartbeat! I swear!
And to some of my old friends, if that happens, I'll be hitting you up!
But for now,
see you all later, have some super smutty plays for me, and be good people.

Edit!
Due to high volume of role play requests, I am now only accepting new role plays that have to do with plots posted here and my original request thread. Thank you!

I have a bigger thread for plot stories here at my Request Thread. There are rules and crap too if you want to read them. This thread is just for some good, fast, small to no plot smut!
Hit me up with any of these and I'll go into more detail and we can work out the rest!~

On to plots and pairings! - Also these are not set in stone. Feel free to hit me with anything. My F-List is in my signature.

Craving!~~~

You did what now? : brother/sister/girlfriend drama and fun!
Vampires! : Don't care if you don't like vampires anymore thanks to twilight! Bite me dammit! Maybe something lighter, maybe something much darker. HMU
If you are looking for plot, I REALLY want some Heaven's Lost Property. (It's a Manga fandom) But I want some OCxOC action so you don't have to know the series well.

Plots~

Passing grade : She was a student used to getting her way. However she is failing her class. What extra curricular activities can she do to pass?

Blackmail : He got some dirt on her, maybe a video of her doing something she shouldn't or worse. Either way, he will use it to his advantage.

The Wizard : And his assistant! What happens when a purely professional relationship of a mentor and student turns into something a bit more kinky?

Pairings BOLD = me
Master/slave-or-pet
Demon/Human
Demon/Angel
Brother/sister
Multiple Partners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom