Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is dark and twisted your type of thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

fieryangel

Super-Earth
About Me:
-I've been roleplaying for 8 years now, considering myself a decent writer. My post length will often mirror my partners, but I always do a minimum of 2 paragraphs!
-I love dark twists and surprises, something that can keep me on the edge of my seat.
-I only roleplay through PMs or threads, though with enough convincing I could do email. I don't have the time for IMs as I'm often jumping on and off due to work and school. (college, why did I go back again?)
-I love stories, not just some quick smut to help you get your rocks off. Tantalize my mind and I'll be putty in your hands! With that being said, I prefer a 80/20 plot to smut ratio. I can take it or leave it honestly. Smut not required!
-I rarely play male characters. I'm not good at them. So, female roles for me please!
-I don't care your gender. However, my characters are straight. So, seeking male characters!
-I finally got around to creating my F-List

Interests:
-Romance. No, not necessarily mushy gushy stuff. It needs to be a challenge to get there. There must be conflict!
-Supernatural. Vampires, mermaids, werewolves, magical creatures., angels and demons. YES!
-Fantasy. Dirty pirates, knights in shining armor and princesses oh my!
-Horror/thriller. Freak my character out! Freak me out!
-Drama. What's a good story without it? We can't have everything be hunky dory all of the time!
-Magic. Did I mention that already?
-Evil/darkness. Need I say more?
-Mind control/hypnotism. It's so dark, so interesting!
-Fate/destiny. It was meant to happen that way! Come on, it can be interesting!
-Mystery. Who doesn't love to be kept in the dark and forced to guess?
-Viking/barbarians. Again, need I say more?
-Kidnapping. Sure, why not?!

Cravings:
Pirates
Mermaids
Kidnapping
Mind control
Romance

I do have plot ideas written out below, though I'm open to hear others as well! Those written below are simply ideas, very rough drafts even that are open to be modified. I actually encourage it. I often like to write a base plot idea here so that we can create something new together.

New Plots
1. An evil lurks beneath the waves of the darkened seas, beautiful voices fill the air as night begins to fall. Pirates know of the sirens tales, though many fall prey to the horrors that the beauties hold. What happens when a fearsome Pirate of the seas manages to capture one of them?

2. Darkness falls upon Earth, a great evil rising up against mankind to create an all new hell. With the world in complete chaos, they have to work together to shift the balance, but being partners is simply not enough. A wedding must take place between good and evil, binding them together to meld their abilities. It would be the only way to defeat this darkness and bring back light.

3. Mermaids are beautiful creatures of the deep, often having cold hearts and simply there to tease men of the sea who long for a woman's touch. Once in a while a mermaid grows lonely and makes her way upon the land in search of love. There's a catch. The spell only lasts for seven days, and only when the sunlight touches her tail does it split in two, giving her the power to walk with normal human legs. Can she find what she desires in just a week? What happens when her secret is revealed?

4. Death and destruction is coming, a crumbling kingdom accepting it's fate as the king slowly gives up hope. He's lost the war, and all those around are taking his land. With his wife and son slaughtered, he's left with no one, nor an heir to the throne. Seeming to to think all hope was lost, word spread like wildfire of a princess come of age, and her father wishes to marry her off. The king sends off for her, traveling to her kingdom himself to ask for her hand, and pay a hefty price of gold if it gained him what he desired. Little does he know this princess isn't an ordinary princess. She carries a deep secret, one that dives into the world of magic. She alone could effect his fate.

5. Vampires and werewolves are never a good mix, having been at war for years. Um.. that's all I got!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom