Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Search

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thaedael

Star
Greetings fellow community members,
Many of my roleplaying partners have punted on me, which I am fine with since I have been guilty of doing so as well when life get's busy. That being said, I am looking for roleplaying partners to write stories with, of any nature or theme.

I prefer straight content, but will write female x female if need be. I don't really have that many turn-offs, and if your writing is good enough, I will even write things I am not particularly fond of so long as in the long run I get some of the things I like in return.

All that I ask is that you write at least a paragraph, and that you at least write coherently enough that I understand you. Typos and syntax don't bother me, but if I can't understand what you are writing, then I will be spending more time contacting you for clarification which neither of us will want.

Current cravings;

Sister x Sister RP of any sort.

Human x Human Pokemon RP of any sort, can involve pokemon sex if you want, but I want a human foil otherwise it's boring fast.

Current turn-offs;
Vampires / Werewolves / Dragons. Sorry. Getting old, getting boring, and quite frankly has never interested me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom