Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Kane X Errett Private

"Consider it done," Kane says with a smirk. "Anything you need will be provided, I assure you."
There was a sudden noise heard in the sky. Kane looked up, seeing fireworks being shot. He let out a sigh, followed by a laugh. The array of colors lit the night sky, with Kane remembering what his father told him. 'The moment you find a bride is the day I will send off hundreds of fireworks in celebration, knowing that our legacy shall live on.'
He watched, feeling as if he'd somewhat betrayed his father by lying to him.
Then again, after all of the crap he'd put him through, it'd be nice to see his expression when he found out there would be no wedding.

Her ears twitch gently under her hood as the fireworks start and she looks up suddenly, pulling at her hood to try and cover out the noise. "Upper's are always so noisy...does your father know that those fireworks wake everyone in the city?" She ask grumpily.

Kane chuckled, watching as the fireworks whistled and wailed on their way up, exploding into a burst of colors.
"My father's never been one to care about others, only himself." Kane told her. "I guess that makes him a great king."
Kane chuckled, realizing how bad that sounded. Of all people, he at least should have stood up for his own blood. But after everything that'd happened in his life, his father was practically a stranger to him.
"I take it your not found of fireworks?" Kane mused, taking a sip of his wine.

She pulls her hood for firmly down over her head. "Nor screaming, nor banging, not ANY kind of loud noise..." She huffs, rubbing her covered ears through her hood. "You have no idea how LOUD things are when you have the hearing of a fox..."

She listens to him talk about his father and glances to the side at him. "No love loss there then..." She says sarcastically.

"You can say that again," Kane laughed. He looked at Errett, seeing her hood pulled over her head.
"Hey now," he told her, "if you do that I wouldn't be able to see your pretty face."
Kane stopped, blushing at the sudden realization of what he had just said. He looked down at the wine he held, wondering if he'd had too much. He forced a loud laughing, trying to make it seem like he was joking. It was a little too forced.

She looked up at him with a strange look on her face, a look that combined confusion and shock. "What?" She asked, pulling her hood off her face a bit and glancing at him. Her eyes found the wine in his hands and she chuckled a bit "Oh right...so you're a drunk sweet talker?" She says, rolling her eyes and clutching at her ears through the hood, still showing her face now.

Kane felt how flush his face was, trying to think of anything to say that would make him convince her that it was just a joke.
"A drunk sweet talker," Kane laughed uncomfortably. "I was a sweet talker I'd just flat out and tell you how sexy you were; and I haven't even seen you naked."
Kane's face grew pale. That was NOT supposed to have come out.
"What I meant to say was...." He paused, looking down at the ground, feeling like he was about to die of embarrassment. "Nice weather we're having, isn't it."

A surprised noise comes out of her mouth and she turns to look him over, her eyebrows raised. "I take it back...a drunk DIRTY talker" She chuckles and shakes her head. Looking at his face she can tell he's embarrassed so she smirks and decides to push it further. "And what...pray tell, would you do if you DID see me naked?" She says slyly, fluttering her eyelashes at him.

Kane grows silent.
"More than a nobleman should ever admit," he said said. Kane looked over at her, staring at her figure casually.
"I'm not sure I should tell you," Kane said with an awkward laugh, trying to regain some of his composure. "I'd scare away 'my bride to be.'"

Another look comes over her face, one of disbelief. "Oh honey, if you think I haven't had my fair share of rough and tumbles living on the street you're DEAD wrong" She says, waving a hand at you.

"Then allow me to admit that," Kane said, feeling the alcohol talking again. "you wouldn't be getting any sleep if I were to see you naked."
Kane coughed, looking back up at the sky, watching as the fireworks continued to shoot off.

A smirk forms on her face and she looks him up and down "Maybe not so boring after all..." She says under her breath and chuckles again. "Is sleeping in the same bed going to be a good idea?" She teases, looking away and at the fireworks again, her ears having gotten used to the sound but it still very loud.

Kane grows even more pale, unable to look at her. Years and years of training how to fake emotion and speak to people was failing him. He wasn't sure if he was to blame the alcohol or perhaps more of base desire.
"I....um...."
Kane sputtered, unable to form words.

She grinned wide and looked back to him "Oh don't worry...I don't bite" She says, showing her small fangs before licking then gently and winking. Freaking him out was fun, the most fun she'd had in a while.

Kane continued to blush, seeing how much she was teasing him.
"You don't bite huh?" he commented. He mustered up enough courage to look her in the eye. "That's a damn shame...."
He immediately regretting saying that, but there was no going back.

She continued to grin at his words, her smile getting wider if anything as she got a dangerous look in her eyes. "Well...I mean I don't bite people who are nice to me...but if you were to be bad..." She almost purrs, leaning in gently, their bodies almost pressed together. She continues to grin up a him with sharp and surprisingly white teeth.

Kane felt a tingle run up his spine as their bodies touched. His heart rate picked up, looking into her eyes like a dear in headlights.
"Bad, you say?" he remarked, doing his best not to seem nervous. "I think I could manage that.
He pushed himself slightly closer to her. Part of him wanted to pull back from being so nervous. That, and he accidentally had bumped his arm into her breast.

Her ears twitched under her hood as she could already hear his fast heartbeat. She smirked a bit more as he pressed himself a bit closer and his arm gently bumped her breast. She looked down at said arm and raised an eyebrow, "really? This is what you consider bad? Upper's don't know HOW to get in trouble..." She said huffing, rolling her eyes and glancing back to him, her smirk still in place.

Kane was somewhat frozen into place, swallow a bit. He did his best to not get nervous. He felt almost ashamed how long it'd been since he'd attempted to be flirtatious. He furrowed his brow, getting himself more collected.
"I get into more trouble than you could imagine," he told her, suddenly moving his face towards hers.
Without even the slightest warning, Kane kissed her on the lips, as if trying to prove a point. He placed his hand on the back of her hooded head.

Her eyes opened widely in shock as he moved in and kissed her, surprised he actually did anything. For a moment sh considered pulling away, but it had been a while since she had KISSED someone. The thought flashing through her mind made her cheeks flush a bit and soon after the kiss had started she pulled back, putting a small hand on his chest and looking away in shame.

Kane felt worried, seeing how flustered she looked. He felt himself panic a little.
"I.... I'm so sorry...."
Kane looked away from her as well, not believing he'd been so bold.
"I'm such an idiot...." he muttered to himself.

She waved a hand at him, angry for letting her emotions show when it started out as harmless teasing. "I wasn't expecting you to kiss me..." She pouted, putting a hand into her hood to scratch at one of her ears.

Kane remained silent, still with the fireworks blasting in the sky.
He didn't have anything he could say to justify his actions.
"S....sorry...." was all he could manage. He glanced over at her, staring at her figure. Even the way she was dressed, he found her insanely attractive. He'd just met her and he KISSED her? He continued to blame the wine, but part of him knew better. His heart felt so empty that she was impossible to not look at.
Kane soon found himself staring, looking away when he did.

She dared to glance up at him, finding him looking at her when she did. "W-what?" She says, trying to sound angry but failing, a small sigh escaping her lips."It...it's not that you kissed me, it's just..." She starts, trying to fin the words to say without killing the mood.

Kane turns to her, not sure what she was trying to get at.
"It's just what?...." he asks, feeling nervous of what she might have to say in return.

Back
Top Bottom