Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Phoenix (CandyxDangerous)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dreams are suppose to tell us what our subconscious mind is thinking while we sleep; whether we fear that we are out of control of our lives or feel that apart of us has become monstrous, we all dream, even if we don’t remember, we still dream.
Tonight was no exception; within the silent darkness of Christine’s flat, soft whimpers and pleasured moans broke the night’s stillness.For the past month, the voluptuous brunette had been plagued by ‘nightmares’ each and every night; the nightmares hardly horrific in nature.
At first it had been dreams that the she could not remember but always awoke feeling like she needed to touch herself; her heart thundering wildly in her ears and her body coated in a slight sheen of sweat. It then turned into a field of darkness that she could not escape from, where she would fight the encroaching darkness.
Each time she attempted to wake herself, an enchanting voice echoed out from the darkness; soothing her, enticing her, coaxing her into running her long manicured fingers along her ivory skin because the the stranger wild her too.
Tonight however, the dream was different from anything she had ever had before. Christine watched herself from above: below her was her and and faceless man.
However, she did not look like herself. Her hair hung in long chocolate ringlets down her back; a stark contrast to her pale, ivory flesh. Just above her hairline protruded two long, smooth ebony horned. Her normally honey colored orbs now glowed a volatile neon violet that, even if it hadn’t been her own eyes; they still would have frightened her and made every fine hair on her body stand at attention.
What frightened her more than the long protruding horns, or even her violet eyes, it was the strange way it made her feel. Even as she watched, she couldn’t look away, she felt inclined to continue to watch; worse yet, she felt like she should be the one, beautifully naked, her large supple breasts bouncing each time she did.
’No, she whimpered internally, desperately trying to tear her curious eyes away from the provocative sight, [i[‘T-this is so wrong! It’s disgusting. Why am I so aroused? This is wrong. It’s wrong, IT’S WRONG!’[/i] Christine tried to rebel against her body, even as she inched closer to watch the two lovers as they drew closer to their individual orgasms together.

’No, no…”Noooo! Christine screamed herself awake, her body shooting up from the tangled mess of grey/blue sheets. For a long moment Christine sat in darkness, her silky skin clinging to the white cotton nightgown she had decided to don that night.
As she listened to her ragged breath leaving her body, the room suddenly flooded with brilliant yellow light.
Looking away from the wall where her caramel eyes had been focused on, shot straight towards the slender figure that stood in the wide doorway.”Oh Christine,” Abby, Christine’s roommate of three years, whispered the young woman’s name sympathetically. The brunette smiled numbly, surprised when she felt her cheek grow cold.
The slender blonde woman moved across the room like water before the stood Christine warmly into her arms.
’This is ridiculous, there shouldn’t be a single reason why I’m crying. Why am I crying!? Yet as Abby pulled the young woman closer into her body, the quicker Christine’s traitorous tears fell down her cheeks.
Yet, despite the momentary comfort she found in Abby’s warm embrace, she felt as if something or worse, someone was watching her.

“Was it the same dream again?” The blonde whispered softly into Christine’s hair, she responded quickly with a shake of her head. “It was worse.”She whimpered, making the other woman hold the brunette’s shivering form tighter. “Did you wanna talk about it hun?” Again, Christine responded with a quick shake of her head, “How about some tea then?” Abby slowly held the other woman out at arm’s length, a cheerful smile turning up the corners of her full mouth.
An awkward silence hung between the two before Christine’s own full mouth turned up into a gentle smile, “Please?” The bubbly blonde jumped up with cheerleader like enthusiasm and disappeared into the darkness, light soon flooding in a different room indicating that the other woman was in the kitchen.

It was then that the false smile disappeared from Christine’s lips; why was it that for a month now, she continued to have dreams that aroused her and yet frightened her to her very core? Dreams were just dreams, weren’t they? ’That’s exactly what it is Christine, you’re subconscious is just telling you that you are sexually frustrated.This is all Dante’s fault. If he-’ mid-thought she stopped herself with a shake of her had. It wasn’t her fiancee’s fault, in fact it just made her feel worse about their lack of intimacy. Countless times she had asked him ‘Why don’t you want to make love to me? Surely your god will understand. won’t he?” With a soft sigh the young woman pulled her knees tightly to her chest, hoping to still her hammering heart; it was so loud it thundered in her ears and was beginning to give her a headache.

“Earl Grey?” Abby’s voice called from the kitchen, making Christine jump and look towards the darkened hallway, her eyes wild, as if she half expected to see the faceless man staring at her with empty sockets for eyes., “Y-yes please!” She called back, her voice wavered softly before she cleared her throat and responded again.
While Christine waited for her roommate to return with her steaming cup of Earl Grey, the brunette woman sat and wondered: Why me. She tried again in vain to lie to herself and say ’It’s only a dream, it’s only a dream’.
“Here’s your tea honey,no sugar, just plain ol’ Earl Grey” had it been that long since the younger of the two women disappeared off into the kitchen? Christine jumped, startled that she had somehow managed to allow time to slip through her fingers.She then smiled towards the blonde, graciously taking the cup; simply enjoying the warm steam that gently kissed her chilled skin.

The two sat in silence for a long while before Abby sighed,imply she wanted to know what the dream was about. Catherine sighed in response, her eyebrow knitting together in frustration, “Yes, I’m sure I don’t want to tell you Abs, it’s the same thing that I mentioned before. Don’t ask me, ‘How bad is it having dreams about sex’. It’s because I feel like my will isn’t my own, that I’m being manipulated, used even. I don’t like the idea of being out of control.”
A warm hand came to rest on Catherine’s shoulder, “Have you considered talking to someone?”This made the brunette look up with a quizzical brow raised high in curiosity. “Like a shrink?”
Catherine barked a bitter, short, humourless laugh, “Oh yeah, imagine me, a twenty-three year old saying, “Hey Doc! I came in here to talk to you about my horrible sexy dreams in which faceless men and voices tell me to do things, and I don’t like it even though-”
“Wait, faceless man. This one’s new!” Abby exclaims, her eyes lighting up with the glimmer of hope, this only making Cathrine sigh again, “It’s nothing…” she murmurs, bringing the lip of her cup to her mouth, greedily sucking up the bitter/sweet tea.

“Cat, you can’t just-”Abby start before the other woman shoots her an icy cold glare,”I’m not discussing this.” Finally taking the hint, the blonde raises both of her hands in surrender, knowing that this is not something to push for. “Alright, I won’t pry, but you know that if you need anything beautiful, you’re more than welcome to come and talk my ear off.” For the first time since she had woken up screaming, Catherine smiled a warm gentle smile. Looking up with her honey gold eyes, she replied, “Thank you Abs.”
The blonde nodded softly, finally turning on her small feet and making her way back towards the darkened hall, “I’m gonna head back to bed, remember, anything at all.” Catherine nodded, and took another sip of her tea, watching as the other young woman pattered her way out of the bedroom, closing the door behind her with a gentle ‘click’.

Instantly the silence of the room filled Catherine’s ears with the horrible high pitched ringing. Just get down the tea and we can try and get back to sleep, hopefully this time without faceless men and demon-esk me bouncing on his cock.’ A rather unattractive snort dissolving the ear ringing silence for the briefest of moments.

After the last delightful gulp of the familiar liquid slid down her throat, Catherine set the cooling coffee mug down on the white bedside table to her right and peeled the tousled bedsheets back off of her naked legs. Quietly she padded over to the light, flicked it off and returned to her bed; heart once again racing wildly, worry already filling her blood with it’s dangerous poison.
She knew that the moment that she slipped back into the loving embrace of sleep, her sex filled dreams would taunt her mercilessly until her body was no longer able to fight it and she simply resigned herself to exhaustion.
Regardless, Catherine slide down into the bed until her warm eyes looked up at the white mosquito canopy above her head, “Please god,” she whispered to no one in particular, “please don’t let the dreams continue.” Despite her prayer, she knew they would return, just like the always did.

Catherine finally awoke when she could hear the soft chitter chatter of the morning larks, singing their sweet melody and could feel the warmth from the early sun, gently tickling her skin with warmth.It seemed that only moments ago she had actually managed to fall asleep.
“Five more minutes,” whined childishly, grabbing the end of her sheets and pulling them over her head to shield her sleepy eyes from the brilliant sun.
Despite all her efforts to force her body back into another peaceful slumber, it seemed she had to resign herself to getting up and getting ready for the day ahead; however Catherine still tried, groaning dramatically when she found that all she was really doing, was tossing and turning aimlessly.

It wasn’t until she heard the front door shut, and the sound of Abby’s car slowly backing out of the driveway did she kicked the blankets off of her form. Slowly, the young woman sat erect, her hands rubbing her eyes in the hopes of dislodging the remaining sleep from her eyes.
Out of all the years Catherine had been on this earth, she had found that morning were excruciating; perhaps it was due to the fact that she had always found herself most creative and awake during the wee hours of the morning, or perhaps she felt safest in the dark loneliness of her bedroom.
Silently she padded across the wooden floor towards her bathroom; her one sanctuary that she knew that, despite how horrific she looked now, once she emerged from it’s small confines, she would morph into a beautiful butterfly.

When she did infact emerge from her ‘cocoon’, the sleep haggard woman that had entered had stepped out; face fresh and made up with expensive cosmetics from the local boutiques, her hair hanging in smooth ringlets down the small of her back, and skin aglow from her insanely hot shower.

She dressed quickly: much quicker than it had taken her to return out of her bathroom, quickly shuffled around the house collecting what it was that she needed in order to attend her meetings with possible locations where she would intern. The thought made her stomach instantly begin to do somersaults, ’I should have eaten, she huffed as she slid into her car, a beat up white Buick.
For most of the drive she had been fine, even for a few interview, she had been fine, however, that all ended when she parked her car out front of a large office building, the very top of the building piercings the skies. Once again her stomach twisted and knotted angrily within her; her nerves only making her empty stomach fill with powerful, sickening acid.
“Get it together girl! If you want a job, you have to act the part and show that you are the most worth candidate! Like your father told you, kick ass and take names.” Her confidence was already beginning to slip, even as she forced herself to step out from the vehicle.

She was dressed modestly in a white button down blouse that hugged her round mound and slender waist, a simple black pencil skirt, a pair of black pumps, and a pleated black blazer to tie everything together. Once inside, she immediately regretted not wearing something a little more striking; everywhere she looked, beautiful ‘Abby’ like woman pranced around in form fitted dresses with insane slits up the back, “Good Morning, please sign your name on the guest list.” The receptionist,another Barbie clone, spoke from behind her desk.
Catherine jumped and nodded quickly, “Y-yes ma’am,” she responded politely, stepping forward and signing with the pen that had been provided, her full name.
Once signed in, the receptionist collected the clipboard and looked at the name. Instantly the Barbie clone seemed to recognize the young woman, and for the first time, looked up at the stranger and smiled, “You’re here for our internship program? It’s good to have the possibility of fresh blood again in the company.” Something about the way the she had said ‘new blood’ and made Christine’s blood run instantly icy cold beneath her skin, “T-thank you.”Was the only intelligent thing she could say.
“Please take a seat over there,” the Barbie gestured to a row of chair on the far wall, “the CEO will be with you shortly.”

Anxious, it was probably the most apt word that Christine could use to describe her current state of being. This certainly hadn’t been the first location the college had instructed her to do an internship for, and if she was guessing right, Virgo Industries wouldn’t be the last either.Thus far, each and every company that looked promising had turned her away. The game, could play out like such: the CEO would, per usual, bring her into his/her office and have her take a seat in a rather uncomfortable, expensive chair before a great desk and explain in lawyer terms, that they weren’t interested into someone like herself. Not even looking over her credentials, her school transcripts or GPA. It was as if each and every company had some sort of unspoken vendetta against the curvy brunette. With a soft sigh, Christine reclined herself against the comfortable backing of the couch and waited none the less. However, despite her nerves as she waited, she was hopeful, even if it was limited hope.
Silently she waited, pulling out her black and white Iphone every few minutes to check the time. At first it had been five minutes; she remained still and patient. Then it turned to ten, fifteen, then twenty: At this point, the young woman couldn’t have found her patients if it had been sitting on her lap, screaming at her. It was understandable to be ’a little’ late in a high stress environment such as this, but to have a possible intern waiting for twenty plus minutes? To Christine, it was downright selfish; the CEO, in her opinion, could be hung by his/her damnable toes!

It had been about half an hour now that she had waited, slumped over on the comfortable leather sofa before she looked up and watched the beautiful woman behind the receptionist desk stand up with graceful fluidity and sauntered over towards a tall, breath taking man. He stood, what appeared to be six foot something, towering over his assistant who stood at Christine’s height: five foot three inches. Even as she sat up and gazed over at him, the young woman was taken with him. He was beautiful, almost angelic like what with his golden hair and his smooth, perfect alabaster skin. What took her by surprise was when his eyes met hers. Christine had seen an array of eye colors, everything from the deepest coal black eyes, all the way to blue and green Calico eyes; never before had she seen eyes quite like his. His beautiful orbs were a deep violet color, and Christine found that she, despite her best efforts could not look away from them. Not only were they strange, but as he gazed at her, she felt small and significant.

With wild caramel eyes, Christine watched him begin to make his way towards her; as if it hadn’t been bad enough when she had first entered the massive fifteen story building, her nerves once again told hold of her and held onto her with a vice like grasp. Like a spring though, she stood up tall and tried to make herself as presentable as possible.
It probably wasn’t until he was inches from her did she notice his smirk, even despite that charm of his, it felt sickly sweet. Christine returned the favor and offered a warm, genuine smile instead, wondering if perhaps this was just how he smiled.
“You would be correct Mr. Rhodes,” she took his hand and gave it a firm shake, “Christine Cawthorne.” Another sickly pang resonated within her body at his ‘pleasure to meet you’ comment; hiding her sudden disgust, she smiled warmer and nodded, “The pleasure is mine, Mr. Rhodes.” She had been half tempted to withdraw her hand with lightning speed, but knew if she did, Mr. Rhodes would perhaps wonder just what this hopeful intern’s issue was.

Even despite the ‘rocky’ beginning, Christine had high hopes after meeting the C.E.O, felt that perhaps this was the perfect fit for her. Yes, he had been a bit repulsive; even if it had been on accident, but she felt it was going different than her other interactions.

“Thank you for having me today Mr.Rhodes, I’ve quite thankful for this opportunity to possibly speak to you about your amazing intern program, I’m hopeful we can come to a conclusion together whether I’ll be a good fit here or not?”

If Christine hadn’t suddenly gotten knots in her stomach just staring at her potential boss, she might have been able to see him as alluring, even charming. Even that thought was too much for her stomach to take and she felt instantly ill again. Forcing down the tightness in her belly and the threat of bile coming up, she continued to look him over.
He had a chiseled jaw, a sharp nose and enchanting eyes; why was it that she felt like when she stared into those eyes, that only his mind would be able to tell her what was so wrong with her. She knew him, but didn’t; the idea perplexed her and it bothered her to no end, why did she get this feeling of deja vu when she looked into those fathomless eyes?
They continued to gaze at one another, perhaps each trying to figure one another out,at least Christinewas still trying to piece her own puzzle together.As he looked into her eyes something dark flickered beneath them; this man was an enigma, a complete and total mystery that she would never be able to unravel, not without his help.
The strange darkness that she had caught in his eyes dissipated like a flame without air and the cool, calculating look returned, and she was once again immediately intimidated by him.

The young woman wasn’t about to let a little fear get in the way of her ultimately working for a large firm and advancing up the corporate ladder; she was determine damnit and in the words of her wise stepfather ‘Carpe diem’. Despite her pretty face Christine was no idiot. She knew damn well that many of the interns that the college had sent quickly turned and ran for the hills withint the first few days of the internship that Mr. Lazarus Rhodes had so kindly constructed. The horror stories were endless and there were enough of those stories to have made it to the world wide web too.She knew what she was getting into: long hours with no thank you, painfully boring paperwork that would drive in a saint to drink, and running yourself almost literally ragged because you were at the beckoned call of Mr. Rhodes himself. That was just the tip of the iceberg too, or so she had read on an online forum. But even despite the fear of not being considered good enough for the job, the young woman that stood tall in front of Mr.Rhodes, had a dream that she intended to fulfill.

She had been so lost in her own thoughts that when Lazarus reached out and touched her, she jumped and even let out a small little yelp. Instantly her cheeks turned crimson red with embarrassment, but she quickly cleared her throat and murmured a pathetic, “There was a spider.” Silently she prayed that he might actually believe her lie, but she felt that she was going to be found out; again though, she cleared her throat and straightened her jacket, smiling up to Mr. Rhodes.

Silently she listened to his ‘too smooth’ reassurance, “Yes sir, I am well aware of the requirements it takes to work for such a big name in the industry. I may have a nice pair of tits sir, but by no means and I some ditzy idiot.” The moment the comment had left her mouth, Christine instantly regretted it and wished she could take it back. That comment was going to get her kicked out of the building, no, better yet, she was going to be ‘guided’ out of the building by two beefy security guards warning her that if she ever did return, she would be tossed out next time.
With a shaky sigh, she murmured, “Sorry sir.” Afterwards, she fell instantly silent. She had become completely oblivious to the fact that her potential employer was watching her every gesture, and drinking in her visage. If Christine knew that she was being seen as eye candy at this particular junction in time, she would have collected herself respectfully and left.
She wasn’t a prude by any means and knew that she was beautiful, but she didn’t want to be seen only as a nice piece of ass, with a great rack and looks that could kill; though she constantly felt that those reasons were the only reason why she had ever been hired for any sort of work.

When Mr. Rhodes finally removed his hand, a soft sigh of relief escaped Christine’s, relieved that his millionaire, corporate tycoon wasn’t touching her. She was still completely baffled as to why she disliked the touch so much, the most apt way she could describe his touch was: dark. With just a simple touch from his hand, Christine felt that she was losing herself to her darker impulses, she wanted things that she knew were wrong, or at the very least, that would cause over indulgence. Hearing him speak again, Christine looked up and nodded, following him closely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom