Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tainting Desire [Dangerous Tendencies & Cupcake Heaven]

CupcakeHeaven

Meteorite
‘My name is Evangeline Kingsley.’

‘I have freshly graduated from a well-renowned business school. My grades could speak for the sheltered life I lead.’

Evangeline has always been one of those girls you would notice walking by the sidewalk or in a store but never conjured the energy to impart upon a conversation. One of the major reasons being the aura which emanates from the brunette lady, her almond eyes remain in eternal displeasure of those around her. The strut which she takes causes people to repel instantly from the sheer elegance and pride that seems to burn when in close proximity. Evangeline is a strange lady to say at least. Even if you ask her limited group of friends they would testify the marriage she has to her work and studies. She was friendly and kind enough to be known around the campus as the ‘Just Princess’ but there was always the ‘silent’ and ‘lone’ factor that has plunged the long haired brunette female in a pit of loneliness.

Not that she minded.

Evangeline enjoyed silence. She was a woman of few words henceforth, she enjoyed running long miles in the morning listening to the orchestra of nature rejuvenate her senses. Even when she had a temporary job for her college, the girl would never mind to work alone. Of course she would listen to the higher-ups and be compelled to work with a partner but Evangeline would never engage in a relationship more than professional. Exhanching emails for the sake of business plans and impromptu meetings, nothing ever escalated than that. The chit has always been strict, most deduce it was because of her careful and strict upbringing under the wings of over worried parents. One belonging to the military and the other being a doctor for the forces. Therefore they overlook her silent presence hence, they left the female to her own haven of work and literature.

Have it been so forever? Have they ever asked the doe-eyed female of her dreams?

She was once whimsical. She still is as she realizes the fact when she runs on the green pastures of meadows, when she feeds the birds or when she turns to see the sky and the lazy, puffy clouds roll by. She would always change her stone cold expression then ask herself ‘Where have I went wrong?’ She is no nun. She has her dark desires. Hidden deep within her heart and mind, she never told anyone nor did anyone impart upon themselves to approach the girl and put fort questions. In the eyes of others, she will always be the perfect lady from the classical tales of olden England. But they will never know the desires and dark lusts that plagues her soul. The wanting and longing which she wishes for never came true or even surfaced…..before it could she would beat down. ‘What will my mother think of me? What will the world think of me?’

And so her day went by. She jogged, fed the birds and had a shower. Wearing pleasing hues of white and cream, Evangeline was fully clothed in her official clothes. White ruffled sleeveless shirt covered by a half cream coat and wearing skin tight plated pants. Looking herself over in the full length mirror, Evangeline fixed the tight bun over her head then re-applied the strawberry lip-gloss.

'Ok let’s go.'

For the last time, she turned her eyes to the bookcase filled with her favorite books and pieces of literature but it also contained graphic erotica. It was what started her desires. Sighing, she looked down and took her bag. It was a new day of her job of course and such tardiness would never be liked by the boss.

Hours later, Evangeline strutted in the office hallways, head held high and back straight. She was the newest secretary and those who turned to see her already began to speculate that the secretary would be the ‘newest tool’ for the boss’s desires. Evangeline did not even spare the peeks of those who were comfortably seated in their booths, the confident woman walked straight for the office of her new boss. Blinking nervously for what she assumed……the umpteenth time. She walked into the doors, bowed her head with the files pressed against her ample chest

“Good-morning sir~ I am your newest secretary, Evangeline Kingsley,”
Smiling subtly, the young lady placed the files upon his table and stepped back
“Sir do you need anything from me? Your meetings will begin in a few hours.”

Back
Top Bottom