Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

It's a Fem World-Body Swap [m/m m/f]

Status
Not open for further replies.

traci

Planetoid
I can play either character in the following scenes. I play in third character. I prefer to use PM. My average responses are 2-3 paragraphs tho my initial post tends to be longer. All characters are 15 or older.

IT'S A FEM WORLD---Things have changed since you last looked outside. Girls are the dominant sex. The major sports are played by females. Pretty-Boys are used to sell merchandise. Each of us would play a male and female of high school age. Their would be a number of NPC's involved.
The big sport at school is now girls basketball. There is no more football. Boys basketball is largely ignored. The girls have the hot cars. They pay for the boy on dates. Some of the girls have free hands. Boys give girls head and usually not the other way around. Girls will often fingerfuck boys who now have exceptionally sensitive asses. When they fuck girls are almost always on top. Some girls have strap-on while others are satisfied just rubbing themselves off on a boys butt. Girls kissing girls is gay. Boys kissing boys is somewhat accepted...the girls love it. Most girls don't suck off boys. They do give handjobs. Boy usually turn to other boys for oral. Boy-boy love is more common. Girls think it is hot. Still, some boys won't have anything to do with another guy sexually. Girls tend to be the same size as the boys nowadays. Girls tend to dress like tomboys. Boys tend to try and keep their zippers up while girls want to tug them down. Everything is pretty much the opposite.

BODY SWAP---Two best friends, a boy and a girl, get transformed into each other. The cause is not known. For the new girl it is almost a welcome change. As a boy he was attracted to boys and in the closet. For the girl who is now a boy her taste remains the same, but getting a boy will now be more difficult. At least pregnancy is no longer a concern. They change families and no one notices the difference. They help each other out dealing with their new bodies.

BODY SWAP 2---A girl who broke up with her boyfriend a few weeks ago wakes up one morning to find herself a boy. Her family doesn't seem to notice any difference. With no one to turn to she goes to her ex who notice the change right away. He eventually tells her the reason he drifted away from her was because it was boys he liked.
This could also be played as twin bother and sister who are now both boys.

BODY SWAP 3---A pair of girls are walking home from school on day when ZAP! They are transformed into boys.

BODY SWAP 4---A gay boy gets his wish and is changed into a girl while playing video games with his buds. The only one who seems to notice the difference is his best friend. Who he learns has always liked boys too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom