Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Come play with me! (MxF) UPDATED

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyKyrie

Super-Earth
Introductions And Rules

Hello, Blue Moon Denizens! I'm Kyrie and I'm looking for male partners who can write and sustain a long-term role play. I'm easy going and affable, love OOC chat, and writing is my escape from everyday pressures. I take it seriously, but don't let that fool you. I'm here to have FUN.

Now for my expectations.

1. Respect. I respect you, you respect me, and everyone is happy. I won't abandon a role play, I'll reply everyday (or, when times are busy, every other day) and should the role play become boring, I'll let you know and we can change things up or part amicably. Please have the same courtesy. I especially dislike starting a great story only to have a partner disappear. Who knows, maybe aliens did it.

2. Literacy. I'm a highly literate role player and can give posts ranging from one paragraph to fifteen or more. It depends on the story, my partner's writing style, etc. but don't let that intimidate you. I'm not a grammar nazi and I can write with about any skill level. What I must insist on: good grammar, proper spelling (no text shorthand), and a basic understanding of the English language. Words are powerful, you know?

Be prepared to help develop a story, and expect plot twists. I will not carry the story on my own, I want you to have an equal part in the story. Also, along those lines, do not ask me to play a pre-determined character that fulfills your own agenda. I want artistic freedom and control of my own character.

3. Plot vs Smut.
I believe role plays should read like a novel, with emphasis on character development, storyline, and writing technique. I want to know your character's feelings, background, motivations, etc...and I will certainly share mine in the same way. I can work with first, second, or third person narrative. That said, this is Blue Moon...and I'm here to write erotica. I can do anything from 50% plot and 50% smut, to more plot and less smut.

4. Where To Play.

I do not have an instant messenger, sorry about that. I prefer to play over PM or email, but can be talked into a thread. However, it seems like threads are the kiss of death for my roleplays. I post a response and my partner vanishes. Damn those aliens!

5. Themes and Settings

I am interested in action/adventure role plays. The particular genre doesn't matter as much; I like the challenge of writing to new scenarios. I personally prefer historical or fantasy genres, but modern or post apocalyptic/ dystopian future works as well.

Great stories have conflict, angst, power conflicts, misunderstandings....and flawed characters. My favorite role plays start off with the two main characters in opposition. This can be lighthearted or darker, I'm flexible. And of course, there has to be a villain...whats a good story without an antagonist?

Romance is a must for me. Might sound strange since I like characters in personal conflict, but it's the transformation from enemies to lovers that fascinates me.

6. Kinks and Limits.. I don't really have a list of kinks, I go with the flow. I do have some limits, which I will not consider under any circumstance. These include incest, sexual gore, sexual torture, bestiality, extreme humiliation or degradation, or anything that belongs in a toilet. Just....no. Violence is fine, to an extent. If there's something your particularly looking for, ask.

7. Pairings.

Pairings: It's obvious, I like role plays to start with a lot of tension, and making the two main characters enemies is always a good start....

Viking vs Noble
Mercenary vs. Target
Vampire/Monster vs Victim
Pirate vs Pirate/prisoner
Spy/Spy
Assassin/assassin

This is not an all inclusive list, so if you think of something else, let me know.

No student/teacher pairings. Ever. Just....ewww.

8. Picture Based Stories. How fun would it be to find one picture and base an entire role play around it? The picture can be anything: photos, sketches, drawings, artwork. Basically any photo that stirs the imagination and gets the creative juices flowing. The plot can be a literal translation of the picture but doesn't have to be. Just get the general feel, the tension, behind the pic and that will work fine. Feel free to pm me your own ideas and pictures, too!

heaven's descent
She gets away. I just know it.

rescue..or not....
Is he recusing her, or is there something more sinister afoot?

captivated
This one speaks for itself.

western
I'm not sure what is going on in this picture, but I'd love to find out what led to this point.

http://imgur.com/tZC3qhL
The rape of Persephone...Ive always loved this story. This does not have to be Hades or Persephone, however. We can make our own characters.

http://imgur.com/QLbWEdX
Fantasy, fantasy, fantasy...

http://imgur.com/HaOfu6x
I'm not sure about the relationship between these two, but it has all sorts of possibilities...

9. Twisted Fairy Tales.These have been done before, but not by me. I'd love to rework a fairy tale. Perhaps Snow White isn't as innocent as she seems? Maybe the Beast isn't quite so gentlemanly to Beauty? What if Peter Pan has nefarious intentions towards Wendy? Could it be that Sleeping Beauty is actually afflicted with narcolepsy? I think you get the idea.

Anyway, there's a basic idea of what I'm seeking. Let me know if you're interested. I look forward to writing with you!

10. Story Starters...

Clan War Colin McFerguson has a problem. Ten years ago he swore an oath to avenge his father's death and take back the land stolen from them. Now that he is laird, it's time to fulfill his vow and take back his rightful property from the Grants. It seems like luck is on his side when he comes across a Grant lass and takes her for ransom...but there are secrets she is hiding and Colin's plans hang in the balance.

Wedding. Corwyn is on a mission, to utterly destroy his enemy, Durstan. He's suffered many atrocities at the hands of the enemy Lord and now has a chance for vengeance. Durstan's arranged married takes place next month....what better way to humiliate the man than to take his bride and marry her himself? But his new bride has her own intentions...

Time Travel. Kiera has a love of all things historical. So when the museum she works for acquires a rare artifact, she can't resist the urge to hold it, despite the warnings of a curse...and finds herself transported in time to her historical period...only things aren't quite like the history books...

PMs only, please.

RE: Not your typical role play (M x F)

LadyKyrie said:
Hello all!

I'm Kyrie and I'm looking for male partners who can write and sustain a long-term role play. I believe role plays should read like a novel, with emphasis on character development, storyline, and writing technique. I want to know your character's feelings, background, motivations, etc...and I will certainly share mine in the same way. I prefer first person narrative, but am willing to try third person if it's necessary.

I have no problem with adult themes, but they must fit the parameters of the story and the characters. In other words, I'm not interested in a mere sexual encounter role play; it must fit into the story. If all you want is masturbatory material, please look elsewhere.

I do not have an instant messenger, sorry about that. I use google docs, email, or private messages, but will listen to your proposal for alternative methods.

I am interested in action/adventure role plays. The particular genre doesn't matter as much; I like the challenge of writing to new scenarios. I personally prefer historical or fantasy genres, but modern works as well. As for particular story lines, I'm open. Assassins, spies, espionage, battle-conquest, dystopian future....give me an idea and I'll run with it.

I do have some limits, which I will not consider under any circumstance. These include incest, gore, torture, bestiality, or toilet themes. Violence is fine, to an extent.

Generally, I play a more gentle female, as this is my personality in rl. However, I am NOT submissive by nature (unless that's something my partner prefers) and my characters definitely have a will of their own. Please don't make the mistake of thinking my characters are acquiescing or merely respond to your character. I have no problems getting tough and dangerous. I also like to throw twists into the storyline and will do so often.

Anyway, there's a basic idea of what I'm seeking. Let me know if you're interested.

I'm interested. Not sure what you need to know about me

RE: Male Partners Wanted :)

One can never have too many partners......unless you're playing checkers.

RE: Male Partners Wanted :)

Bumpity because I finally fixed the pics! And there was much rejoicing.

RE: Come play with me! (MxF)

Did you know In a study of 200,000 ostriches over a period of 80 years, no one reported a single case where an ostrich buried its head in the sand.

In the Caribbean there are oysters that can climb trees.

Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour.

The average human eats eight spiders in his or her lifetime. Gah.

A bump for an amazing writer and partner in rping, a person who does a great job at creating a character and bring them to life ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom