Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Rent is Due (BlackDog x Altheras)

BlackDog

Super-Earth

It had been a hot day, and Jackson, or 'Jax' as his friends called him, had just gotten back from his daily run. Sweat was pouring off him and the red cotton scarf he perpetually wore and the tight running pants he had on were soaked. As a former college athlete, he tried to keep himself in good shape, but as he was approaching forty it was getting harder and harder. He entered his apartment and headed to to the kitchen for a bottle of water. It wasn't a great apartment, but it certainly had some character, and it was something he could afford. He opened up the light green fridge that hadn't been manufactured since the fifties, and took a look inside.

"Dammit!" He muttered under his breath. His 'roommate' had taken the last bottle of water. He continued to curse his roommate under his breath as he got a glass down and filled it with water from the tap. He chugged it down to try and rehydrate, but all he could think was, 'this tastes like shit!' He'd seriously chew that little bastard's ass off for taking his last bottle of water. He refilled his glass and chugged that one down. After finishing he went to the small bedroom that Luke rented from him. "Rent! Phhhbbt!" He muttered. His rent was two weeks past due and it seemed more like Jax was footing the bill for him. He knocked and opened the door. "Luke!" He yelled as he stuck his head in. He quickly realized that he wasn't there.

Jax headed to the bathroom to take a shower. He thought about how much Luke owed him as he got undressed and it only got him more angry. He climbed into the shower to wash off the sweat from his body. He stood under the shower nozzle and began lathering himself up. He thought about Luke and wondered why he'd ever taken him in and rented that room to him. He was always late with the rent and he was always eating Jax's food. 'Still,' he thought. 'He's kind of cute for a twink.' He reached down and began massaging his large hardening cock as he thought about the time he'd seen Luke in his underwear. His skin had looked so soft and smooth. If given half a chance Jax was pretty sure he'd fuck the shit out of Luke. He quickly began masturbating as he thought about fucking Luke.

As he came, Jax was immediately filled with a guilty feeling for thinking of Luke that way. Luke had to be, what, at least fifteen years younger than him. That feeling quickly went away as he considered the fact that Luke would be a consenting adult. He started considering a thought as he rinsed himself off and got out of the shower. He smirked as he walked out of the bathroom and went into his room to get dressed. He threw on a pair of shorts and a t-shirt then went into the living room to wait on Luke.

gerard_way_by_doodler_1_0_1-d5p6kao_zpsastywxxj.jpg

Luke was eighteen and had recently graduated from high school just about six months ago. The day he had graduated, he had come out to his parents about being bisexual with a much stronger liking for guys than girls. He had come out to them because there had been a cute guy he had a crush on at school that he had been wanting to confess his feelings for, but he hadn't dared to do that without talking to his parents first. They had reacted badly and thrown him out of the house. His father had refused to pay for college for him, and now whenever he called or tried to see them, they would just ignore him, so he had finally given up.

He had been left out on the street, and for the first month after graduation, he had just wandered around clueless, crashing at friends' houses after parties and spending most of his time in a drunken stupor. Finally, he had decided to start hunting for a place of his own and answered an add for a room mate he'd found in the local paper. After hearing his story, Jax had been kind enough to rent him a room. The first month after he moved in had been spent finding a job. So far, all he'd found was part time work at a burger joint, so he had been giving Jax what he could every month. Luke was still hanging out with some of his friends from school and going out to some wild parties though, so honestly, he ended up spending way more of his check on alcohol than he had any right to, especially considering that it wasn't even legal for him to be drinking yet.

Today had been payday, and by now he was over five hundred dollars behind on his rent. He had never quite caught up on that first month, and it seemed like every month he was coming up short and adding more onto his growing debt. He'd made the mistake of going to a friend's house after work, and ended up getting drunk and offering to buy a couple of cases of beer and a few bottles of liquor for the whole party. By the time he got home, he only had about a hundred left from his check, not that it had been that big of a check to begin with, and he had to make it until next week as far as food went. So, he figured he could give Jax a fifty and that would be enough for now.

He staggered through the front door at almost ten at night, having been dropped off by a friend who had honestly been way too drunk to be driving themselves. He was dressed in his black outfit, his eyeliner smudged a bit about his face from his drunken antics. He'd always been a bit of a goth, and the guys he hung out with were too. He offered a grin as he came through the front door and staggered over to the couch, sitting down on the arm. He dug around in his pocket and produced a fifty, offering it to the older man. "I got you some money." His speech was a bit slurred.

Jax looked up from the tv as Luke staggered in through the door. He was drunk again. Jax was amazed, he hadn't drunk that much in college. He glared at Luke as he stumbled over to the couch and sat on the arm. He was mad and he got even angrier as Luke presented him with the fifty. 'Great,' he thought. 'Ten more like this and he'll be almost caught up.' He snatched the bill from Luke's hand and with an exasperated look tossed it onto the coffee table. "Thanks. I'll make sure to subtract that from what you owe," he said sarcastically. He was trying to remain calm, but what he really wanted to do was reach up and slap the shit out of Luke.

He began to be filled with doubt over the little plan he'd come up with earlier. If Luke couldn't be trusted to even pay rent, then how would he stick to Jax's plan to get what he wanted? It wasn't like he followed through on anything. He did have some sympathy for Luke's situation. He could understand why Luke had ended up this way. He parents had kicked him out because of his sexuality, and he'd ended up on the streets. He couldn't find a better job. But Jax needed his money, or Luke was going to work it off somehow.

It was at this point that the desire to slap him won out. He reached up and gave him a slap across his face. He then grabbed Luke's wrists and yanked him down onto the couch next to him. He held tightly onto Luke's wrists as he began talking to him. "I can't float you any more, Luke," he said enunciating each word as he glared at Luke. "If you can't start paying, then you're gonna have to do some things for me." He yanked Luke a little closer to him. "Now I'm not saying you have to do anything. You can always move out. That's your choice." He paused to make sure everything he was saying was sinking in. "First thing is I need a housekeeper. I'm going to give you a list of chores to do everyday, and you will do them or you'll be living somewhere else."

Next came the hard part of his plan. He pulled Luke up next to him and put his arm around him effectively holding him there. "The other thing you're going to do is provide me with a little relief," he said, smiling as he brushed Luke's hair out of his eyes. "Do you understand what I'm saying?" He looked Luke in the eye. "You're gonna let me fuck you, or you're gonna suck my cock. Just whatever I'm in the mood for." He smiled again as he said, "but then you can always pay me or move the fuck out." With that he grabbed the back of Luke's head and held it firmly as he kissed him on the mouth. His other hand snaked down and behind the waistband of Luke's pants.

The goth was a bit stunned at the way the fifty was snatched out of his hand. He knew it wasn't quite as much as he could have paid, but he had still expected Jax to be at least a little bit pleased. Instead, it seemed like he was angry. "I'll have more for you next week..." He looked down at the fifty that had been tossed onto the coffee table, shifting a bit nervously on his feet. Jax had been yelling at him a lot lately, and the man was a lot bigger, stronger, and older than him. He'd never really hurt him, but it still scared him when he got mad. It reminded him too much of his father, who had been often prone to violence when he was angry. Even being drunk didn't seem to keep him from getting the feeling that he'd finally pushed things too far.

When the sudden slap to his face came, he realized that he was not mistaken in thinking that. The slap was hard enough to leave a bruise on his pale cheek, and tears instantly welled up in his eyes. He would have run away, but the bigger man grabbed him hard by his wrists and yanked him down onto the couch. He strained at the older man's tight grip, whimpering as the thick, rough fingers just tightened more around his delicate wrists.

The boy was trembling as he was yanked closer to the big man, his eyes downcast fearfully, afraid that he would hit him again. He took in everything he said, thinking it wouldn't be so bad to do some cleaning for him. Then Jax moved his speech on to the 'other' things he would need to do for him. He blinked up at him as those ebony bangs were pushed out of his eyes, the touch already carrying sexual connotations.

Luke tried to pull away, but he was held in place and then that greedy mouth was forced against his own. The heat of the other man's lips against his caused his eyes to fall closed, a soft moan escaping him into the kiss. Though the option to just move out had been given to him, he didn't really feel like he had that choice. If he moved out of here, he would be on the street. Even if he had wanted to take that option, it didn't seem like Jax was giving him the chance to, his rough hand already snaking down the back of his pants to brush against the boy's firm backside.

The young goth's squirming and trembling was actually making Jax hard. He was a little confused because he'd never even considered forcing himself on someone before Luke, but somehow this was turning him on. Sure he was a rough lover, but he'd never really crossed that line to non-consensual. He stopped suddenly and looked at Luke. That moan had thrown him off. "Are ... are you enjoying this?" He was a little stunned. "Do you enjoy when someone's rough on you?" He found that so amusing that he started to laugh. Maybe this wouldn't be non-consensual after all.

"Well. How rough do you like it?" He whispered as he brought his hand down from the back of Luke's head to his throat and gave it a little squeeze. His other hand moved around to the front of Luke's pants and began to unfasten the belt and then the zipper. He began trying to get Luke's pants down and started getting frustrated. He grunted and squeezed a little harder around Luke's throat as a sign of his frustration. He stopped and pulled back for a few seconds. His hard-on was evident through the thin shorts he was wearing. He stood up pulling Luke up with him by keeping his grip on his throat. "We need to get those pants off," he said putting his words to action as he yanked down Luke's pants. "That's better," he said as he smirked.

The goth wasn't sure if he was enjoying this or not. He was scared, definitely intimidated, and he knew that Jax could really hurt him if he wanted to. Still, he had lived with the man for a few months now, and he was familiar enough that it wasn't a stranger doing this to him. He was a virgin, and he was also old enough to be really frustrated by that. He was also drunk, and that was probably having a pretty big impact on how he felt about things right now. The alcohol kept him docile and pleasantly numb and maybe more interested than he would have been otherwise.

The hand on his throat made him squirm more, slender fingers coming up to wrap around the thick wrist of the man that held him. He wasn't sure if he liked it rough or not, he'd never been with anyone, so he had no idea. When he was yanked up by the throat, he didn't struggle, letting the older man yank his pants down. The slender teen wasn't fully hard yet, but his cock was not completely soft either, showing that he might have been enjoying what was happening to him. He squeezed his eyes shut and nibbled at his bottom lip, the tight grip on his throat just enough to restrict his air. Trembling hands came up to rest lightly on the chest of the man before him, brown eyes opening to look humbly at Jax, though he kept casting his gaze downwards shyly. "Please, don't hurt me too much... I won't fight you, but I've never been with anyone..."

"A virgin? Well taking that from you will be my honor!" He laughed as he looked over Luke's body. "Awww ... someone's excited," he said as he reached down, grabbed Luke's dick, and gave it a hard squeeze. Letting go of Luke for a second, Jax pulled his shorts down, setting his large cock free. He quickly grabbed Luke again and tossed him down on the couch. Climbing on top of his stomach, Jax grabbed Luke's wrists again and pinned them up above his head. Leaning in, he began kissing Luke's neck. Then feeling a bit more aggressive he began biting Luke. Moving down his chest, Jax took Luke's left nipple into his mouth and bit down hard.

Pausing for a second, he looked down at Luke. He couldn't believe how much he was enjoying this. Watching him scared and squirming under him. How he looked like he was about to cry. Yet Luke was getting hard. Jax was having a hard time figuring that out. He took his knees and pushed Luke's legs apart so he could get to his anus. He took both of his wrists in one hand and brought the other down to play with Luke's anus. He rubbed his finger around in a circle over Luke's anus. "Hmm ... you like that, Luke? You know I wonder if my friends would enjoy you also."

The hard squeeze of his cock made him shiver and moan, even though the hand on him was rough and the grip tight enough to be painful, it still felt good somehow and made even more of his blood surge into his length. When he was let go, he didn't try to run, even if he had tried, he would have likely just staggered and fell. He was captivated by the sight of that large cock as Jax slipped out of his shorts, his heart giving a little leap at the size of it. It was thick and easily a good bit longer than average.

When he was grabbed again and roughly tossed onto the couch, he gave a small squeak of surprise. The bigger man climbed on top of him, easily pinning the slender teen down with his weight. His wrists were grabbed and roughly pinned above his head, and he could feel the stubble of the man's face against his neck as hot lips found that sensitive skin. Lips were soon replaced with teeth, each rough bite hard enough to leave bruises, every one of them drawing a pitiful little cry from the goth. It was especially painful when those teeth found his nipple, that particularly hard bite leaving him crying out and struggling lightly against the man's weight and tight grip. Not that he had any hope of escaping it, but the bites seemed to possess him with an urge to flail.

His legs were shoved apart and the rough hand found his tight pucker, fingertips swirling around it and lightly probing at the sensitive opening. The ring of muscle tightened in response to the attention, the little goth moaning at the feeling. His cheeks were now flushed a dark red, his lips staying parted as he gasped and whimpered. "F..friends?" He whined a bit at the thought, not even sure he was ready for what Jax was about to do to him.

Luke's flailing around was making Jax's cock so hard that at this point it hurt. "Yeah, friends. If you're willing to do me, you should be willing to at least suck their cocks." He smirked at Luke before saying, "of course your ass is all mine." With that he pushed his finger into Luke's anus, and let it wander around inside him. He leaned his head in to kiss Luke along his neck some more. Luke had an overpowering alcohol smell that Jax didn't like. "You're going to stop drinking, Luke," he said matter-of-factly as if it were just something that was going to happen whether Luke wanted it to or not. He moved down Luke's right side, biting his soft, sensitive skin as he went.

He added a second finger to Luke's anus even as he found his prostate. He began massaging it by rubbing his fingers along it in small circles. Breathing heavily he continued kissing and licking on Luke's delicious skin. Jax wanted him so bad, and now it looked like he might have him for more than just the one fuck. He moved to Luke's stomach and began biting and sucking at his belly button.

Realizing he needed something, he raised his head and looked around, sighing as he did so. "Crap, I have to go get some lube so I can fuck you properly." He pulled his fingers out of Luke's anus and pointed at him even as he squeezed extra hard on his wrists leaving bruises. "I fucking swear to God, if you try to run away, I'll catch you, and this fucking will be ten times worse!" He slapped Luke again and shoved him down into the cushions of the couch as he stood up. Walking quickly he made his way into the bedroom and got the bottle of lube off his nightstand. Coming back into the living room he took the bottle, squirted lube onto his cock and rubbed along the length of his shaft.

The slender goth whimpered at the idea of being forced to suck off guys he didn't know. Jax was one thing, even if he was hurting him and being cruel, Luke knew him. He wasn't at all comfortable with the idea of letting strangers touch him like this. The idea of not being able to drink was even worse, there was no way he was going to do anything sexual with Jax's friends while sober. If he hadn't been drunk right now, he would have fled already.

When the first finger was forced into him, he groaned, the feeling both painful and pleasurable. His hips shifted in response, that tight ring of muscle quivering around his finger as it probed and explored him. The rough bites down his side and around his belly made him whimper and struggle more. The pain was unpleasant, but at the same time it was making him really hard, his cock giving little twitches each time teeth would bite into his skin, eliciting a little cry from him. The addition of the second finger made him groan a little louder, his back arching and hips quivering as he was stretched further, the fingers finding that tight bundle of nerves, every brush against it making him whine in pleasure.

When the fingers slipped free, he gasped softly and shut his eyes. The suddenly tight grip on his wrists, bruising his skin, made him whimper in pain. The slap that followed was brutal, leaving his cheek stinging and his ears ringing. A few tears slipped free from his eyes as he was shoved down into the cushions of the couch. Jax didn't have to treat him like this, he was too scared to try to run, and even if he hadn't been, he was too dizzy from the alcohol to even try to get up. He covered his face with his hands while his room mate was gone, gasping softly for air as he tried not to cry, he didn't want to, even if he was scared and in pain. He was also incredibly turned on by what was happening, and the whole thing left him feeling confused.

As Jax positioned himself between his legs once again, he noticed Luke was covering his face. Was he crying? Jax's cock jumped as he thought about making him cry. He put his hand back around Luke's neck and squeezed hard. He took his other hand and slapped Luke's hands away from his face. He wanted to look at the tears running down Luke's face as he took him. Jax then ran one hand over the soft, smooth skin of Luke's chest and stomach before grabbing Luke's cock. He slowly stroked it a few times. The kid was hard as a rock. He had to be enjoying it.

Letting go of Luke's cock and taking his own cock in hand, Jax guided it to Luke's hole and began rubbing the head around on his pucker. "Now this is going to hurt what with it being your first time, Luke." He paused for a second before he started laughing. "Oh, what the hell do I care, right?" He let up a little on Luke's throat so he could breathe and twisted his head around so he was looking at Jax. With that he pushed the full length of his cock into Luke's ass. "Oh, God! You're so fucking tight!" He leaned his head in and began kissing and licking at the salty tears on Luke's cheeks. He began pumping slowly at Luke's ass, his cock almost coming all the way out before being shoved back in.

The hand on his throat made him give a small cry before the sound was suppressed by being choked. He drew a few little pathetic gasps in through his nose before his air was cut off completely for a moment, the stronger man's grip hard enough to bruise and hurt him. He jerked his hands away when they were slapped, revealing his tear stained cheeks. He hadn't been full on sobbing, but the tears were still there, and still flowing, perhaps a little bit more now that he was being choked so hard on top of already being scared.

The rough hand found his hard cock again, giving him a few hard strokes, which made his hips twitch forward in pleasure, there was a soft moan from him, the sound barely audible as no air could escape him. The smooth head rubbing against his tight pucker felt good, the light stretching sensation as it pressed at him not yet causing him any pain. The grip on his throat eased up a little, and he gasped softly, struggling to fill his lungs with air again. He had been starting to feel violently dizzy like he might pass out, so he was relieved to be able to breathe again.

He kept his eyes fixed on the older man as he forced his cock into his tight body in one brutal, merciless thrust, sinking all the way into him, and stretching that snug channel open, forcing him to accept him. Even with lubrication, it was a vicious move, and it brought great pain to the slender little goth. He managed a small scream from the pain, but his throat was still held too tightly for the sound to be very loud, however pained it was. The slick heat of the man's tongue as he licked up his tears made him cringe, more of those salty drops spilling from his eyes as the older man's hips slowly began to rock, moving that thick cock in and out of his abused body.

"Mmmmm ... you're so tight. That feels so good." Jax began breathing a little heavier. The scream from the boy as he was penetrated sent a jolt of adrenaline through Jax. He released Luke's throat and held him by placing a hand on either side of his head. "It's alright, Luke. You can scream. I want to hear your pain." He did too. Some perverted, twisted part of his brain had taken over and was wanting to hear Luke yell out in pain. He began shoving his cock in harder, trying to bruise the slender boy's thighs.

He went back to biting on the boy's neck and chest. A moment of doubt overcame Jax and he slowed down for a second. What if the boy went to the police? He was technically raping him. What if he ran off? No more convenient piece of ass. What if he tried to do something to you while you were sleeping? He'd have to come up with something to prevent that. Maybe he could lock the boy in his room at night. He'd figure all this out when the time came. Right now he just wanted to fuck and get his money's worth.

He sped up his fucking and thrust even harder. He didn't know why but he really wanted to see the boy's thighs all bruised up. Jax started moaning with each thrust. He was fairly close. Reaching down with one hand he felt the goth's cock. He squeezed his cock and very roughly began stroking it. Jax wanted, no, he needed the little bastard to cum also. And he needed him to scream while doing it.

When his throat was first released, all he did was gasp, each breath shaky and ragged as he fought to fill his lungs with air again. Once he got his breath back, he whined softly, the whines soon giving way to little cries as Jax began to ram his cock hard into his tight ass, each thrust brutal within his virgin flesh. Soft skin was stinging and bleeding from the roughness of the merciless fucking, that thick cock forcing him open each time it was slammed into him.

The cries got louder the harder he was fucked, the little goth quivering under the big man's assault. The front of Jax's hard thighs were slamming into the back of his with bruising force, though the pain that brought was nothing compared to the pain inside. He wanted to struggle, but at the same time, he was too aroused to really want to escape this. The thick cock ramming into him was keeping his sweet spot under constant abuse, the pleasure making little groans mix in with his cries of pain.

The rough hand that found his cock made him shiver, slender hips twitching up in response to the almost painful friction. Jax's grip on him was a little bit too tight, and his strokes were violent and needy, the pressure and friction forcing the boy towards a pained orgasm. He forced his eyes shut, whining and biting his bottom lip as he felt his balls beginning to tighten. He was getting close, and when Jax found his finish, he knew that he would too.

His body shook a little when a wave of pleasure overcame Jax as Luke started to whine. His little cries were making him wish this could last forever. The way he sounded like he was being tortured and pleasured at the same time was driving Jax crazy with lust. It was both strange and oddly alluring how someone could sound so frightened and needy at the same time. Speeding up his stroking of Luke's cock, Jax sped up the thrusting of his own cock into Luke's tender ass.

Taking a second to look Luke over, Jax took in the damage he'd done to him. The rough bites, the bruises on his throat, wrists and thighs all made him wonder if he was going too far. He wondered if Luke could recover from all this. Yet on the other hand, the goth did owe him around five hundred dollars. However Jax knew he wasn't going to get paid and intended to use the slender boy as payment. He figured fucking him twice more and that debt would be paid. Plus he made such exquisite noises when being fucked so roughly.

He could feel himself about to cum. His balls drew up tight against his body. His cock began to jump. Jax made one last push inside Luke's body and came. He could feel a strong stream of cum shooting out and into Luke's body. Jax almost collapsed from the intensity. He looked down at Luke's cock and kept stroking to make sure the boy came as well. He didn't know why it was so important to him that Luke orgasm, it just was.

The teen's body was sore from everything that had been done to him, pale skin having bruised so easily, the red that was slowly fading to blue standing out so brilliantly against the ivory flesh. Every breath came as a soft gasp, the goth having to struggle just to keep breathing, the sounds of pain and pleasure threatening to overtake every action of his mouth.

The older man's thrusts into him were so brutal, powerful, and merciless as that thick cock filled his tight body repeatedly. He could feel the stinging of stressed soft inner skin, the muscles within sore and aching. He was probably bleeding, but he didn't care, every wonderful surge forward of the big man's hips was sending blinding waves of pleasure through him as that thick head slammed repeatedly into his sweet spot.

The tight grip on his cock was driving him wild, and no amount of fear or pain could stop his impending orgasm. When Jax came, those last few thrusts so uneven and rough, and that hot seed shooting into him and painting his inner walls, he could only cry out in pure pleasure, his own orgasm quickly following. The boy was grateful for the rough palm that kept working his cock as it twitched, spilling his own sticky cum across his belly, inner muscles clamping down desperately around the thick cock within.

Feeling the inner muscles in Luke's ass clamp down on his dick caused Jax to groan loudly. Then it was over. The boy shot his cum all over his stomach. Jax smiled even as he released his cock. He was exhausted. The entire episode had been both emotionally and physically draining, and now all he wanted was a nap. He pulled his cock out and wiped it off along one of Luke's thighs. "That was intense, Luke," he said as he leaned over the goth. "Probably one of the best orgasms I've ever had." Putting his hand in Luke's cum, he spread it out all over his stomach and chest. "You're such a good boy, Luke." Luke looked so vulnerable laying there bruised and shivering. It was beautiful.

Jax sighed. Well, play time was over for now. He began checking over Luke. Using his hands he felt around to make certain Luke was only bruised. He paid special attention to Luke's ass. He wanted to make certain nothing was ruptured and bleeding. That would be particularly bad as it could be fatal, and he didn't really want to explain how and why Luke could have died. Feeling around he discovered that luckily he was just bruised.

"I know it hurts now, Luke, but the more you get fucked, the looser your ass is going to become," Jax said in what was supposed to some sort of comforting manner, but really just came off as menacing. He sat back, put his arm on the back of the couch, and stared at Luke laying on the other end. It was strange, the goth seemed to enjoy it. Jax had to wonder if he liked to be abused like that. He knew that he certainly had enjoyed hurting him. He'd never really forced himself on anyone, but somehow it had made it better. He reached over and gave Luke a light slap on his thigh. "Go get cleaned up. You're sleeping with me tonight." He got up and walked into his bedroom. After taking off his shirt, he climbed into his bed naked and waited there for Luke.

The slender goth groaned when that thick cock slowly slipped free from his tight body. He breathed a small sigh of relief now that it was over, left to tremble and pant as he tried to catch his breath. Brown eyes fluttered closed for a moment as he just focused on his breathing. With the pleasurable effects of his orgasm freshly tingling throughout his body, he couldn't even really feel the pain much at all. His eyes opened when he was told he was a good boy, his bottom lip slipping between his teeth as he lightly nibbled at it.

He was mostly just bruised and sore, his throat and his butt hurting the worst. He was surprisingly not upset by what had happened though, he had certainly enjoyed his release, and even though the sex had been brutal, he was kind of proud of the fact that he wasn't a virgin anymore. Luke shrugged a bit at the older man's comments, not really paying him much attention until he told him to get cleaned up. This made him sigh, as he really didn't want to get up at all. Still, there wasn't really any defiance left in him right now, so once Jax was up, he got off of the couch too and went into the bathroom.

He got a washcloth and wet it with warm water in the sink, cleaning himself off. he started by wiping his face down and peering at himself in the mirror. His hair was sweaty and plastered to his head, the bruises on his throat and cheeks now starting to turn a deep blue. He ran the wet cloth down, cleaning off his chest and stomach. Then he rinsed it good in the sink before leaning back to clean his butt. There were traces of blood mixed in with Jax's cum, but nothing major. He was sore, so it hurt to wash, but he kept at it until the cloth came back spotless. He washed it really well in the sink, then hung it over the side of the hamper to let it dry a bit before it would go into the wash later.

Luke sleepily trudged out of the bathroom and went into his bedroom, shutting the door behind him before he realized what he was doing, then turned back around and went across the hall into Jax's room instead. The big man was waiting for him, still awake. The effects of the alcohol had gone a long way towards wearing off now, and the little goth was starting to have some more unpleasant feelings about what had just happened to him. He didn't want to make Jax mad though, so he pushed his feelings away and forced himself to cross the room and crawl on his hands and knees into bed with him, shivering nervously as he moved up beside him.

Jax raised his eyebrow as he saw Luke enter his room. His bruised body looked gorgeous standing there in the doorway. He could feel his cock start to stir as he patted the bed next to him. As he got in bed with him, he grabbed Luke and moved him onto his side before pulling him up next to him so that Jax's front was against Luke's back. He placed Luke's head on his arm and then placed his own head next to Luke's. He placed his other arm over Luke to hug him, strategically placing his hand over Luke's cock. Adjusting his hips, he moved his cock until it was up against Luke's crack. "There. That's better," he whispered into Luke's ear.

"I take it from your reaction that you enjoyed yourself, Luke," he whispered to him. "I'm going to assume that you're not going to move out." He smirked a little over his plans for Luke. In the morning he'd give him his daily list of chores to do, and then later after he worked out, he'd teach the little goth how to properly suck his cock. His cock got a little harder at that thought. If he didn't control himself, Jax thought that he'd have fuck Luke again. Thinking about something else, he managed to get his urges under control. "You should get some sleep Luke. You're going to have a busy day tomorrow," he said as he kissed him and then laid his head back to go to sleep.

The little goth gave a small startled cry when Jax grabbed him, flailing slightly as he was flipped onto his side with his back pressed against the strong chest. Once he was in position, he made no attempts at escaping him, his breathing a little bit quickened now from nerves. He shut his eyes, running his tongue gently over his lips, just glad that for now, Jax hadn't hit him. His hips gave a small, involuntary twitch forwards as that rough hand draped over his crotch, rubbing against that sensitive skin.

The thick cock against his crack made him shiver, his back arching to press himself back against it, those firm globes brushing against the thick, mostly limp length. He already felt aroused again, his whole body seeming to tingle at the thought of being fucked by him right now. He was so sore and exhausted, but it was like his body had needs that it wanted to fulfill, no matter what the cost to him. His hips shifted again, pressing his butt back against the older man's crotch. He tried to consciously stop himself, he knew he needed to just sleep, but his blood seemed to be surging into his lower body with every beat of his heart. "No.... 'm not moving out..." He shook his head, knowing that he wouldn't. He didn't have anywhere to go, and he felt absolutely enslaved by his own lustful needs now.

The big man frowned a little bit as he felt Luke pressing his butt up against his cock. Did he want to be fucked again? He was even more surprised as he felt Luke's cock start to get hard. He did want Jax to fuck him again. He could feel his own cock start to grow as he considered the possibility. He propped himself up on his elbow and looked down at Luke. "You're wanting to be fucked again, aren't you?" He grabbed Luke and flipped him roughly onto his back. He straddled his chest with his knees pinning down Luke's arms. Grabbing his red scarf from where it was draped over the bed, he forcefully took Luke's hands and tied them to the headboard. Crawling further up Luke's body, Jax took his cock and swiftly slapped him twice across the face with it.

Jax started laughing. "Well, I was going to teach you this tomorrow, but if you really want to ..." His voice trailed off as he took his cock and began rubbing it up against Luke's mouth. He roughly grabbed Luke's hair and yanked his head up off the bed. Emphasizing each word with a slap of his cock across his face, he said to Luke, "you're going to have to open your mouth, boy."

The teen's heart gave a leap inside of his chest when Jax seized him so suddenly and flipped him violently onto his back. He whined submissively and shut his eyes as he climbed on top of him, pinning him to the bed easily with his weight. His arms were then jerked up and bound tightly to the headboard, the tie keeping steady pressure on his already-bruised wrists. He trembled and gave two small cries when he was struck across the face with that thick cock, his own twitching, now fully hard from just this slightly rough treatment. This left him silently cursing his body for enjoying this, but god damn he wanted it.

The smooth head was rubbed against his lips hard enough to pinch them against his teeth, and the tight grip on his hair urged him to accept this like he had everything else this evening. The rough cock slaps across his already bruised cheeks, saw that his lips soon parted, ready to accept the big man's demands. He had wanted to be fucked, he hadn't really wanted this, but he knew he would have to get used to giving in to the older man's sexual demands, whether they were exactly what he was in the mood for or not.

"Ah, there you go. Good boy," Jax praised him as he pushed his cock into Luke's mouth. Little shivers went up his spine as he felt the sensitive skin of his cock sliding over Luke's rough tongue. He pushed it all the way back into his mouth, forcing it down Luke's throat. Holding it there, he said, "you're going to need to relax your throat." He smirked as he watched Luke start to choke. He pulled it back out of his throat. Reaching down with both hands, he grabbed the goth's hair on either side of his head and twisted it in his fists. He began pumping his hips, shoving his cock down his throat with each thrust. It was less Luke sucking his cock and more Jax fucking his face.

"You need to suck, Luke. It's like you're sucking on a Popsicle." He smacked Luke up side his head with one hand before grabbing his hair again. "Do it!" He yelled. He increased the speed of his thrusting. He glared down at Luke. Inside he couldn't believe his luck. Luke wanted this as much as he did. He was going to have so much fun fucking Luke over ... well ... however long this lasted. He wondered how far he could take this. Would he wear certain things because Jax told him to? What things could Jax get him to do? This entire line of thinking was making his dick throb almost painfully, and he wanted to cum.

The head was smooth against his tongue as it entered his mouth, the bitter taste of precum strong and masculine to the teen. He shut his eyes and offered little resistance as the thick shaft was forced deeper and into his throat. The tight muscles there constricted making him choke and gag. Being told to relax did very little in the way of actually relaxing him though. When the big man took two fistfuls of his hair and twisted it tight against his scalp, he gave a little squeal from the pain, now forced to take that thick cock down his throat with every rock of the big man's hips. He choked and gagged fighting to relax those willful muscles, while straining lightly against his bound wrists.

His face was turning red from a lack of breath, and after a couple of minutes of this brutal face fucking, the muscles had finally been beaten into submission. He was just starting to manage to snatch little desperate gasps through his nose when Jax yelled at him and smacked him so hard in the face that he saw stars. He whimpered as he was having a hard time just keeping Jax from feeling teeth, especially with the faster and more powerful thrusts, because his girth was so thick that it kept his jaw stretched wide open. Every motion was pinching his soft lips painfully hard against his teeth, making the little goth whimper and cringe. He shut his eyes and hollowed his cheeks, trying to obediently give the older man some suction. Even having his mouth fucked was making his hard cock throb almost painfully in arousal, the sheer brutality of the act making him desperately wish that thick cock was pounding into his ass instead of his sore throat.

Watching the goth struggle and gasp trying to get air while his face turned red was making Jax want him even more. God, what was it about making Luke suffer that turned him on so much? Looking down at the slender boy, he saw him whimpering and trying to get away. "You can go ahead and cry, Luke. I don't mind. Let it out." He didn't know why he wanted him to cry, it just made the sex that much sweeter. He began panting as his thrusting became more urgent. Jax so wanted to be the first man to cum across those sweet lips of Luke's.

A thought occured to Jax, he suddenly stopped and pulled his cock out. Looking at Luke, he said, "but this isn't what you want, is it? I want it, but you don't, do you?" Moving down to position himself between Luke's legs, he shoved them apart. He picked up Luke by his thighs, holding one leg on either side of him. "This is what you want, isn't it?" Looking down at Luke's hard cock, he smiled as he said, "you want me to fuck you up the ass again no matter how painful, don't you?" He began to slowly push his cock into Luke's tortured ass.

Back
Top Bottom