Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Searching for any interested males - Now with plots. (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samantha-340

Planetoid
Hello there, I am Samantha Kozuki. I'm creating this thread in hopes that I will be able to find anyone that is interested in a few of the things that I enjoy during an erotic roleplay. However, this does not mean that there will not be plot, so please keep that in mind.

If you are indeed just searching for something to ease your craving, I will gladly do that over PM. As for what I am interested in, I am searching for a partner with whom I can create a plot-line with. I would like to say that I am semi-lit and will try my best to post more than three lines to three paragraphs. So, let me list off a few things that I am interested in:

Roleplay settings: Sci-fi, fantasy, modern, post-apocalyptic. (Note: These can also be 3+ males if wanting to play multiple males)

Sci-fi: Human male x Alien Female, Alien male X Human female, human male X human female. (The alien can be anything from humanoid to just tentacles)

Fantasy: Non-human male x human female, non-human female x human male, Monster x female, beast x female.

Modern: Can range from young male (within age set within the rules of course), to older male and even animal.

Post-apocalyptic: Human x human, human male x non-human female, non-human male x human female, beast/mutant insect x female.

Fandom roleplays I am willing to try:

RWBY: Nora, Pyrrah, Ruby, Weiss, Yang, Blake, Cinder, Glynda
(NOTE: I will NOT rp with an OC character, canon characters only.)

Pokemon: Dawn, older Misty, personification of pokemon

Bleach: Rangiku, Orihime, Rukia.

GJ-BU: Kirara, Mao, Megumi, Shion.

Tv shows (only animated cartoons that I am familiar with)

Ben 10:
Gwen [aged up]

Teen Titans:
-Raven
-Starfire

Video Games-

Halo:
-Cortana
-Palmer
-OC

Destiny:
-OCs of course

Resident Evil:
-Jill Valentine [Any costume including RE:5]
-Sherry Birkin [RE: 6]
- Ada Wong
- Rebecca Chambers
- Claire Redfield
- Sheva Alamor

Call of Duty (MW 1-3, Black Ops I & II, Ghosts, Advanced warfare.):
- OC (custom soldiers)
- Alena Vorshevsky
- Chloe Lynch
- Abigail "Misty" Briarton [Zombies]

Gears of War:
- Anya Stroud
- Samantha Byrne
- Queen Myyrah

Assassin's Creed (Ezio storyline, 3, Unity):

- Female Assassin
- Elise

Left 4 Dead:
- Witch
- Zoey

Nintendo games:
- Princess Peach
- Princess Rosalina
- Princess Zelda
- Samus Aran
- Wii Fit Trainer

Fallout:
- Moira Brown
- Nova
- OC

Possible plots (Mixed fandom and original):

Insect Breeder-
This is set in a world where insects are actually rather large in size. However, all of them are friendly and have no hostility towards humans. The only thing that set them apart now from normal insects, is how they breed. The insects are usually held for study in labs or zoos. One issue is this; all insects are male. I am searching for anyone who would be able to try out the roles of the insects as I have recently posted a few pictures to give an idea. I will play as a student volunteer who unwittingly signed up to "give aid" to the insects at the local zoo.
Reference pics
http://www.akibain.com/d5/imgs/dlimgs/RJ145000-RJ149999/RJ148225_img_smp1.jpg
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2281253]

Recon Gone Wrong-
(This roleplay can be sci-fi, fantasy, or modern) The soldier was handpicked from the highest ranking and well known of the army. She had been chosen due to her cold demeanor and dominating personality. Her goals were simple, hide out for a few days until her target was in view. From there, all it took was the pull of a trigger and then her target was done. But what happens when her target figures out exactly where she is...and decides to bring back up to try to put her in her place?

Reference pic

Soul Society's Stress Relief-
It had long been known that Rangiku Matsumoto, the lieutenant of the 10th division,was indeed a wild woman whenever she was drunk. Lately however, there have been a few reports coming in to Hitsugaya of certain services being given within his barracks. Nothing was said except for the fact that many of the male soldiers had commented on the fact that they were less stressed than usual. Hitsugaya decides to see Rangiku about it...only to walk in on the beauty with her chest on a male soldiers lap, her cloak hiding the movement between her breasts.

Reference pic

Wasteland Reproduction?-
Moira Brown has decided that it is best to start a new chapter in the Wasteland Survival Guide. This one, however, will be a very interesting one. She had sent out a memo to you, the Lone Traveler, to come to her to try and figure out if it is still safe to have children. When the Lone Traveler gets there, what he is asked is more than what he bargained for. "I will need to try a normal human like you, a non-feral ghoul, a younger male within the age of consent of course."

(More to come soon)

I am open to any other ideas and will gladly see what I can think of. If you have any questions to my kinks, I do have an F-list link that is on my profile. If you would like to discuss a plot or roleplay then please feel free to PM me. I hope to that I explained my interests clear enough.

RE: Searching for any male that is interested.

Pick the one you most want to do and let me show you what Ican do

Boop.
And I apologize if I haven't replied some.

Dropped you a PM. Just letting ya know.

Hey there, still haven't heard anything from you. Were you wanting to RP with me?

I'm getting around to responding to some requests, be it I'm interested or not. Still open to anyone who sees a plot/characters that they are interested in.

I believe leaving a url or two of a current kind of craving I have.

Insects?
http://www.akibain.com/d5/imgs/dlimgs/RJ145000-RJ149999/RJ148225_img_smp1.jpg
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2281253]

Boop

Still interested in my craving, possibly a few fandoms

Just a bump.

Still interested in doing different roles

RE: Searching for any interested males - Now with plots.

Samantha,
I am interested to try the soul society stress releif rp
We can discuss...IM Me.
yahoo messenger - pussygrinder_m29
AIM - owning_master
OwningMaster

I'll contact you when I am able.

I'll leave this as a bump I suppose

Now currently have room for maybe two more RP partners.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom