Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unknown Fate (Reydan and AndNich123)

Lexi's throat bulged like a pro as she sucked the cock off, focusing all her attention on it. Soft cheers and cat-calls sounded through the glass above them as the men and women watching cheered on the show. Her pale cheeks sucked in and puffed out in rhythm as she took the dick deeper and deeper until, with a flourish, she tugged her mouth off the swollen member and, pointing it at Tessa, jerked it to a finish.

A jet of semen arced across the small booth and spattered over the blonde's body, coating her tits with its sticky release. Lexi giggled. "Sorry neighbor" she tittered.

The little woman got onto her own knees, behind Tessa, and pressed her small body against the blonde's back. Her pert tits pressed on Tessa, erect nipples scratching her skin. "Mmmm" she giggled again, circling Tessa's waist with her arms. "Come on babe. Work that cock." She pressed feathery little kisses to Tessa's neck and shoulder as she sucked the dick in front of her and then reached up, squeezing the balls through the gloryhole so that the mystery man groaned and released his load into Tessa's mouth.

Once the cock withdrew, Lexi turned Tessa around and kissed her full on the mouth, tongue swirling in the cum just deposited there.

"Copy me" she said softly as she broke the kiss. She scooted back and spread her legs, drawing Tessa's sex to her own so that their pussies brushed together. Feet braced against the wall behind Tessa, Lexi ground her hips just once, shivering as her pussy caressed Tessa's. "Sooo soft" she whimpered.

A thick black cock pressed through a hole above her head and Lexi winked at Tessa. "Copy me" she repeated and, bracing herself with her hands, bent her head all the way back so that she could suck the cock upside down whilst still grinding her pussy against Tessa's. Scissored there, in the box, a cock jutted out above Tessa's own head, angry and insistent for attention.

The crowd above cheered more wildly.

Sucking cock was one of Tessa’s favorite things to do. She loved everything about it. The way an erect shaft felt going down her throat. The way the skin felt gliding between her lips. The musky scent of a man as his body pressed against her nose once she had swallowed his length, and of course, the way his seed felt and tasted as his member twitched with his orgasm as he filled her. She would hold all of his cum in her mouth, waiting until he was finished, so she could swallow his load all at once. Never had a man filled her mouth so that she was forced to swallow before he was done. Afterwards, she would make sure his dick was clean before paying equal attention to his balls. Every part of his body was showered with her love. She would even lick a guy’s asshole if the mood hit her. There had even been times where she inserted a finger slowly to help him along to his climax.

The dick in her mouth wouldn’t need such help though. She could already feel him throbbing, ready to blow his load at any moment. Lexi’s tight little body pressed against her own. A low groan vibrated the shaft in her mouth. It emanated deep in her throat and raced along his length. The skillful hands of the young woman worked his aching balls, urging him forward. Tessa needed no words of encouragement from Lexi, but they did have an effect on her. She could feel her pussy grow wetter. She shifted uncomfortable, despite the weight on her body. His tip unleashed a torrent of cum that she eagerly took every drop of until he was spent, but there was no time to swallow.

Lexi had her turned around, and she felt her tongue invading her mouth. There was no hesitation on her part. She willingly shared her treat with her. Her tongue wrapped around Lexis’, pushing his cum into her mouth. Again she groaned. The sound of her pleasure was laced with her arousal. ‘Copy you?’ Her words had her intrigued, and thus Tessa watched every action carefully. Then again, she didn’t need another reason to watch the beauty in the small space with her. Her eyes took in every curve, every supple inch of flesh, every detail of her body as Lexi moved into her new position. Tessa moved with her, copying her, as if she already knew what they were going to do. Lexi moved, her prefect, little body touching hers’, and Tessa saw her shiver. It was magic. The reaction so sincere and erotic. Lexi had truly enjoyed the contact, the small touch of Tessa’s pussy against her own, and Tessa thought she wanted more.

‘Copy me.’ There they were again. Those two little words that had lead to this. Tessa was curious as to what they would lead to now. She watched Lexi, her own hunger for dick growing. She thought of Marcus for a moment. His cock was filling, and the member now stuffed into Lexi’s mouth looked filling as well. The cock protruded through the hole, and instantly a smile graced her face. She opened her willing mouth, taking the cock with abandon. Sucking, moving her head along the shaft, she pressed her pussy against Lexi’s. There was such warmth radiating from both. It was sensory overload for her, driving her to work the cock in her mouth harder and press her sex against Lexi’s more. The familiar need, not urge, but need to cum was growing quickly. Her clit ached for it. With her hands on the floor in this positing, her chest was forced upwards. Her erect nipples were on display for the crowd above. There wasn’t anything about this scene that she didn’t like. The dick in her mouth, hot pussy against her own, and the audience taking in the show all appealed to her. She gagged on his length, letting him hear how much his length was choking her. He seemed to enjoy it as he began to fuck her throat. His body banged against the wall hard. It was clear he wanted to feed her all he had. ‘Come on baby. Fuck my throat. That’s it. Oh Lexi. You’re so fucking hot. I can feel your body’s heat against mine.’ Tessa closed her eyes, taking in the entire scene she found herself in.

The two women scissored like crazy, feet scrabbling for purchase on the cold tiled floor of the booth. The cocks they worked thrust, relentlessly, through the holes, spearing down into their bulging throats.

Lexi lifted her petite little ass off the floor and thrust her clitoris against Tessa's, grinding the tender flesh together and making electric jolts of arousal shoot through their bodies. "Ahhh fuckkkk" she moaned around the hard dick in her mouth, her tongue working the shaft and her mouth emitting lewd slurping noises.

Her cock came first, her throat bulging as she drained the heavy meat of every last drop, the man behind the wall groaning in a low howl as he spurted load after hot load into Lexi's young mouth. Pulling off, tendrils of cum streaked her face and cheeks and chin as she leaned forward towards Tessa. Her eyes were afire with want and need.

She pressed herself into Tessa's body, running her tongue up the blonde's chest and to her throat. She traced, with teeth and tongue, the bulge of the cock in Tessa's throat, causing the man fucking her mouth so roughly to double his efforts and blow his own load. Lexi tugged Tessa's mouth off at the last moment and his first jet of cum spattered her directly in the face. Spurt after spurt splashed onto her face and neck, dripping onto her breasts, and as the cock withdrew Lexi began to lick it from Tessa. Her little tongue worked its way over the slimy deposits, the girl continuing to grind her pussy against Tessa's harder and harder, and she didn't break eye contact as she collected each drop in her mouth.

She pulled away, her mouth full of cum, and looked Tessa straight in the eyes. Slowly, seductively, she extended that pink tongue, coated in white jizz, and winked at Tessa. Waited for her to do something about the offering extended towards her.

Tessa had become so involved, so taken, with the cock spearing it’s way down her throat. She was brought back from the sexually, lust filled reverie she had fallen prey to as Lexi’s clit touched her own. Her body shuddered, and she lifted from the floor wanting more. The heat coming from the little girl was immense, and it kept Tessa right on the verge of orgasm without pushing her over the edge. It was a sweet torture. Her clit aching for releasing, her body wanting to cum, so close, and not able to reach that plateau. She was barely grazing, but it was still unattainable. She groaned wanting it and Lexi’s body. The sweet little vixen was working her skin with expert talent. Tessa had been with her fair share of people, but this tiny woman was proving to be more than she had encountered in a long time. She was driving her desires higher than even Marcus had.

The next touch she felt from the beautiful, wanton girl was her teeth teasing the tender skin of her neck. She could feel the outline of the cock pounding away at her throat more prevalent with the added touch from Lexi. Tessa moaned, feeling the vibrations along the shaft having its way with her. It was enough to send the man over the edge. His cock pulsed, growing more rigid in her throat, just before Lexi pulled her from it. His seed was warm as it splattered her face and began to coat her body. A trail of the man’s passion clearly visible on her skin now. Tessa smiled, her own appreciation radiating from her. Lexi’s mouth was soft, drawing a gasp from her as she began to clean up the man’s cum. Tessa was enchanted watching her. Her clit was still ablaze with sensations. She wanted to reach down and rub it, forcing herself to climax, but even now the sweet torture that was being inflicted upon her was far too much to give up.

Lexi’s tongue emerged slowly from between her lips coated in the man’s seed. Tessa could see the white substance in her mouth. A pool of his cum ready to be lapped up from the willing girl. She leaned forward, without hesitation, and began to suckle the girl’s tongue. Her hands gripped her shoulders before moving down to her perky tits. She massaged her before her fingertips found her nipples. Another groan from Tessa before she plunged her tongue into Lexi’s mouth. She could taste him right away, and she wasted no time swallowing him down. Not all of him though. She saved some Lexi. After all, she had worked so hard to clean him up. Tessa thought she deserved a sample of him as well. She pinched her nipples softly, just enough to send pleasure and pain through the girl’s body. Her lips trailed along her neck as she nipped at her. “He tasted wonderful ma’am. I wonder how you taste. May I? Please? Say I can lick your pussy. I want to slide my tongue along your clit and inside you. Please. I beg you.”

Lexi gasped as Tessa went lower on her, writhing as the blonde pinched her nipples and pushing her chest out to meet the hands. She accepted the kiss willingly, rolling her tongue against Tessa's with panting desire.

"Get on top of me then darling" she said, running a hand through that long blonde hair. "Because I want to do exactly the same to you. I want to taste this little pussy."

And with that the girl slid down onto her back, in the sticky mess of the floor of the booth, and smiled up at Tessa. Her hair was splayed out around her head in a halo, her little thighs rubbing together in expectation, and she reached up to run her hands along Tessa's sides.

"Tell me you know how to do this dummy" she giggled, pinching Tessa's ass to encourage her to straddle her face.

"Come on girly" she giggled, heaving with desire and stroking Tessa openly. "Come on. My pussy is so pink and sweet and ready. Oooh oooh Psycho please. I'm sooooo horny. Please please please this little girl. Please lick my naughty little clit and taste my cunny."

She winked up at Tessa. "Babe" she said in a low voice "you put on a fucking amazing show. Before you fuck my brains out and I forget, come see me after this booth. I've got a proposition for you".

"Oooooh fuckkkk baby come on!" she said in a louder voice, looking up at the patrons in the glass ceiling above. "Come on baby please".

It didn’t take much encouragement with the sight she had before her. Lexi was nearly splayed out, her thighs pressing together. Her perky nipples, erect and hard, were beckoning to her, but it was slit that Tessa wanted more than anything. She grinned at the teasing at the lips of the sweet, sexy girl. ‘Dummy.’ The word would have normally made Tessa very angry, but at this moment, the come hither cunt before her was soothing the savage rage that normally overflowed at the first wrong word uttered by anyone. She was curious about her proposal, but that would have to wait for another time. Right now, there was something she desired far more.

She threw her leg over her body, careful not to hit her beautiful face, and took her position. Lexi’s pussy was even more diviine this close. Leaning down, her fingers spread open her lips revealing her pink cunt to her. She smiled, her warm breath touching her for the first time. Lexi’s clit was right there, a mere lick away, and Tessa could not fight the tempatation. She gave her slow lick, taking in her first taste of the woman. “Mmmmm. You taste so fucking good Lexi.” Her fingers spread her wider still, and Tessa licked her clit once more. The tip of her tongue flicked the sensitive nub back and forth. She watched Lexi’s body react to the direct stimilus. It pleased her how her muscles twitched. Whether or not Lexi was in control of it, it didn’t matter. She pushed her tongue further down, finally delving inside her. Her tongue swirled around inside her before Tessa pulle back to suckle on her clit. “You’re such a good ma’am. I hope I please you. I FUCKING hope I please you,” she grinned, empahszing that one word, speaking it louder than the others. Her mouth covered her clit again as she began once more, but this time Tessa added a finger. She sank inside with her ease. Lexi’s walls hugged her slender finger right away. “So tight,” she mumbled against her sex. “Let’s see if I can find it.” She curled her finger as she began to lick and suck, going back and forth, on the tiny woman. Adding another, and yet another finger, Tessa filled her pussy while she feasted on her. She could feel her growing wetter, and it only made her more aroused. “Please ma’am. Cum for me. I want to taste it all. I’ll lick up every drop. I promise. Even from this floor if it means I can swallow your sweetness.” Tessa was a ravenous, hungry slut. Her face becoming covered in Lexi’s cunt cream. She took to her sex with abandon, enjoying every drop, every quiver, every sound that came from her own mouth as she devoured her.

Lexi was howling and writhing beneath her, abandoning tasting Tessa in favor of a rough fingering instead. She was screaming and panting, bucking her hips up into Tessa's mouth as the blonde sucked and licked relentlessly.

Tessa's words washed over her, her eagerness to please falling on deaf ears as Lexi simply abandoned herself to the intense pleasure. She squeezed Tessa's head lightly with her thighs, trying to edge her closer still to her sex, but truth be told there was nothing more the blonde could do. The moment was incredible.

Camera phones flashed from the ceiling above, faint sounds of whoops and cheers passing through the glass barrier as the two young women urged each other to climax.

And climax Lexi did, sobbing and howling as she came all over Tessa's probing fingers and tongue. As she screamed she buried her tongue back into Tessa's pussy, trying to work her into a similar orgasm, trying to coax the same sort of passion out of her.

Pulling back a moment she panted for breath. "Sit up, baby, sit up and ride my face baby." Then, gripping Tessa's hips, she returned to working her hot little sex.

Tessa had felt everything. Lexi’s hot pussy had clenched down on her fingers as her pussy tightened with her intense orgasm creating such resistance. She had to push her fingers with a bit more force to fuck her and massage her sweet spot. She felt every tremor, every reaction from the woman beneath her. Lexi’s clit tasted divine as her body was taken over by sheer pleasure.

She didn’t much urging. Removing her fingers, she suckled hard, drawing every drop of precious cum from Lexi’s cunt. Her tongue flicked her sensitive clit back and forth before she licked down her slit and finally delved her tongue deep inside her. Her lips closed around her as she drank down her nectar. Finally her tongue re-emerged only to wash down to her tight anus. Again her tongue began to probe as she cleaned her. Just the tip of her tongue threatened to invade the tempting opening, but Tessa pulled back.

She worked her body until she was sitting up. Resting on her knees, she gyrated her hips, working her own sex over Lexi’s hot mouth. Tessa knew to play it up to the people above. Looking up she lifted her fingers for their approval, their inspection. As she spread her fingers, Lexi’s cum was clearly visible. Strands from one finger to the next of her sticky, sweet goodness reflected against the lights. Tessa licked her lips as she made sure the horny watchers got an eye full and any photos they wanted. When she was satisfied, she slowly brought her cum coated fingers to her mouth, where she once more tasted the delicious pussy of the woman who was now devouring her. Tilting her head back, Tessa moaned, not entirely only putting on a show for the crowd. Lexi was talented, and she knew it wouldn’t be long until she covered her face. Her hands reached for her breasts, and as she pushed them together, she pinched her hard nipple and cried out.

The moment was inching closer, and Tessa wanted to make sure the onlookers saw the moment and captured it if they so desired to. Making eye contact with them, it was clear in her lust filled eyes she was a woman teetering on the edge. A combination of the calls and Lexi’s tongue finally pushed her over the edge. Her lips parted wide, and she cried out, “I’m cumming! Fuck Ma’am! I’m cumming! Thank you! Thank you Ma’am!” Her legs trembled, and she was glad she was on her knees. Soon every muscle in her body twitched as her climax claimed her just as Lexi’s had done her. Weak from the intensity, she leaned down against Lexi’s body, her face resting against her pussy as she struggled to catch her breath.

Show over, the blonde woman pulled the young girl off the floor with her, giggling as if drunk on her new lover's cum. She opened the door to the booth and led Tessa back out into the main hall of the red room. She stroked the blonde's ass as they went, not letting go of her new friend, and led her over to the bar.

"Enrique two!" she ordered and then turned to Tessa. "I'm guessing no-one told you about this set-up?" she asked. Pointing up, she gestured to a screen replaying, in intimate detail, their encounter in the booth. "The more of a scene you create the more you can ask for from the bar and stuff" Lexi giggled. The drinks arrived, a big glass and a shot glass both containing clear liquid. "Vodka shot for fun" Lexi winked, pointing to the smaller one. "For safety. Gotta stay healthy babe" she said, tapping the big glass. "Its this weird electro-- um...." she turned to the bartender.

"Electrolyte" he grinned back at them.

"Yeah that shit" Lexi said, patting him on the hand affectionately. "Enrique makes them for me. Mixture of water and salt and sugar. Tastes like ass, hence the vodka, but restores your body. Better than one of those terrible energy drinks".

"So," she said, sipping the drink and grimacing as she did, "You serious about giving up on looking for your sister? I mean, you've got three courses of action way I see it. One is stay here and be boring. Loads of girls do. Two is keep looking for her. Three is try and be the best slut you can here. Experience everything, see everything, do everything. Hell, thats why I'm here. Where else could I be this kinky bitch? The real me I mean?"

"Honestly girl," she said, leaning on the bar completely comfortable being naked and letting a frat-guy standing next to her slide a finger into her pussy, "I've been looking for a partner. Someone to experience it all with. I mean, did Marcus even tell you about all the other sites the Red Room has? I've not been, but I've heard there's a farm, a school, a prison...all sorts of kinky shit. You up for that?" She smiled at Tessa, ignoring the fingering she was getting, and seemed genuine. "I...I really want to spend time with you" Lexi said, blushing a little, as she looked over her shoulder at Tessa.

Tessa followed her out, much to the dismay of the crowd she was sure. It brought her such satisfaction to leave them hanging, wanting more, but unable to obtain it. It wasn’t even within her control to give the crowd an encore. That’s when it occurred to her. She had given up all control, and yet she still smiled. Not only that, she was willingly following Lexi. She wanted to. Having no control felt different this time around, and she had an idea as to why. This time she was here because it was something she wanted to prove to herself. Before she felt forced into being there all in the name of trying to find her sister. Circumstances can change so much. Including how you feel about the same situation.

“No,” she tells her looking up. “Red didn’t mention it. She was too busy fucking me.” Tessa felt a little violated having her time with Lexi played out in vivid detail for all to see. It was one thing for those that were present and watching to see it. Even then, she didn’t know about them until after she was far too aroused to back down. Of course she couldn’t say no anyway. That was part of the rules. “You can’t deny a customer any request,” she says mindlessly. Suddenly her lack of control was beginning to annoy her. She had always decided who saw what and when. This took away all of that.

At the bar, she nods to the bartender as he puts the drinks in front of them. ‘Electrolytes,’ she thought. ‘I never had a problem before. Don’t think I’ll have one now.’ Raising her glass, she down the smooth, burning liquid. A resounding thud of the empty glass let Enrique know she was finished.

She listens to her intently. Not only was Lexi beautiful as the clueless moron fingered her, but she was right also. “Yeah. He was taking me to the school, and he mentioned the farm. I’ve never heard anything about a prison though,” she narrowed her eyes. “What all is Red into anyway? I mean is that all of the businesses she has her….fingers….in,” she asked eyeing the college boy. “Hey,” she yells at him. “If you’re gonna do it, do it right.” She pushes him away from Lexi and moves in front of her, a smile on her lips as she slowly inserts a finger as far inside the woman as she can. “Now. Curl it up just right until I feel that wonderful spot.” Her words were soft and low as she worked the girl’s pussy once more. “Do you like this Lexi? Would you cum for me?” Her eyes glance over at the college boy. Some of her control was coming back to her, and she knew that could be a dangerous thing. Sure it felt good, but what would happen when it was taken away from her, by force? “I’ll stop if you want me to ma’am,” she tells her, trying to reel herself back in as the slave she now was. “As for my sister, she left me. I’m just returning the favor. I'm up for anything you are, but I do have one question. My sister didn’t want me in her life. Why the hell do you want me by your side?”

As if worried by the very same level of growing control, Lexi wiggled her hips, moaning for effect, before playfully swatting Tessa away. "Come on big boy, you've seen it done. Now get this slut off!" she giggled, letting the college boy resume fingering her.

Looking over at Tessa and ignoring the boy completely except for a few affected porn-star moans, Lexi smiled. "You're just a whole bag of emotions and issues aren't you darlin? Does it really seem that hard that I just think we might be friends? That we might get along?" She stretched, arching her back, and moaned again in an over-the-top way.

Lexi settled back on the bar, folding her arms, and looked back to Tessa again. "Truth is, its a couple of reasons. I think we could be good friends. I think we could have fun. And I think we could work our ways through the system." She lowered her voice a little, leaning closer. "I've heard there's a mastermind behind all this. Not Marcus, not Red. Someone bigger. Badder. Better. He only sees the very best girls. I bet that's where Tina went. You want to know the truth? I joined the Red Room because it was either this or destroy every relationship I had by fucking everyone I knew. I love sex. Fucking love it."

She leaned back, pushing the college boy gently away as she did, and turned to face him. "Thanks baby" she pouted, and led Tessa off by the hand before he could ask for more. They stopped by a little black door. "In here are the beds for sluts to sleep in" she said. "Strictly no sexy times in there. They don't want you wasting energy that could be making money. But here" she tapped a screen in the wall by the door "is the transfer window".

The touch screen listed five destinations. "RED ROOM" "FARM" "SHIP" "SCHOOL" and "PRISON".

"You should pick" giggled Lexi. "If you do it before we go to bed, they transport us over night. We'll wake up in our new home!" She paused, taking Tessa's hand. "That is, if you still want to...."

Tessa listened to her speak, a little angry and annoyed she had swatted her. She hated to be told no, and in a sense, she felt like Lexi had done that. Still her words were intriguing. Lexi spoke of loving sex, and Tessa knew exactly how that felt. It was something that could easily consume a person, and she had allowed that to happen a long time ago. It was the center focus of her life. Every night she stepped out into the city, that was her goal. Not how much she could drink, dance, or even flirt. No. It was getting someone to fill the need within her and her pussy. Tessa knew she was addicted, but she didn’t look at it as something she suffered from. She rather enjoyed every second of it. It didn’t interfere with her life. She still held a job. While making friends was never her strong suit, Tessa still considered her life full. That is, of course, until a big part of her life went missing. Her sister.

She followed her when she thanked the college boy for the fake pleasure he had given her. They were so easy to convince at that age. College boys thought they were so talented when they hadn’t even started to realize their full potential yet. For the few who had truly started to gain more of an understanding about how to please someone, their story was vastly different. They were the ones that stood on the brink of greatness. They were young enough to fully explore and use all their youthful energy to bring such pleasure to whomever they choose.

Tessa listen to as she explained the room, the screen, and what would happen if she made a choice before they went to bed. ‘Red Room. That’s where I am now. I’ve proven I can handle this place School. That’s where Marcus said Tina was last at. That’s not the place I wanna go then. I don’t trust him. So that rules out Farm as well. That leaves Ship and Prison.’ She took a deep breath, her hand hovering over one button. ‘On the water I wouldn’t be able to get away, but if I’m locked up in a prison I can’t either. Well. That was supposed to be the case here, but then Lexi can tell anyone I have my ways of getting out.’ She smirked before pressing the button. ‘I do like a challenge.’ She smiled as she pressed the button. Ship. “I hope you’re ready baby,” she whispered to her before kissing her lips. “Now let’s rest. You lead the way,” she tells her, still grabbing for some control, as she holds her hand. She wanted her to touch her, to feel her hands on her body again, but the rules for this room would prevent it. Still, Tessa would take comfort in knowing that Lexi was there with her. “Sleep in the same bed with me. I want you close.” Again, more control, as she pulled Lexi close.

Lexi chewed her lip, watching Tessa tap the icon on the screen. "I have no idea what the ship is about but..." her arm snaked around the blonde's tiny waist. "I want to go there with you."

She returned the kiss, the action more loving than before, and held Tessa close. "It sounds stupid" she whispered, pulling Tessa into the small bunk alongside her, "but I....I think I could face anything with you by my side. I just....you.....you just make me feel calm." She stroked her new lover's face. "Stay with me Tessa" she whispered as she fell asleep.

The rocking of the sea, and the hum of a motor, woke them up the following day. Or was it the following day? It wasn't obvious. They were in a small cabin, not horrid by any standards, sleeping in the same double-bed.

"Hey" Lexi said softly, stroking the side of Tessa's face as she came awake. "Hey. We're on the ship! Crazy huh? I think its like, yknow, one of those cruise ships. The door to the cabin is locked and there's no clue what we're meant to do, so I think we can just hang out until someone sends for us." She glanced over at the wall. "There's a porthole, babe, and you can totally see the ocean! I don't know how long we've been asleep but...."

Lexi was grinning. "I know this is weird but isn't this exciting Tessy?!" She shifted to her feet, sliding out of bed, and grinned. "I'm hopping in the shower while we have time, lover, come and join me!" she giggled, wiggling her tight ass as she slipped into the bathroom and turned on the warm water.

Tessa watched Lexi disappear into the bathroom shaking her head. “Tessy?” Again she shook her head as she made her way from the bed and looked out of the porthole. Water was all she could see. What concerned Tessa the most was the fact they had moved them during the night, and she never stirred. She didn’t feel hands touching her, and she wasn’t aware she was even being moved. ‘How did they do that? Did they drug me?’ She began to look her body over for some sign that she had been injected. Checking her arms, her torso, and legs, Tessa didn’t find anything. ‘It doesn’t make any sense. I should have felt something. Maybe they filled the room with some kind of gas. Maybe?’ She shook her head. Looking out the porthole again her mind began to drift. ‘I wonder if Tina did this. NO! I am not going to think about her. She may be my sister, but the woman was a stranger to me. She had this whole other life, and she never bothered to clue me in on it. She didn’t trust me. She couldn’t talk to me about this. Why? Did she think I would look down on her? Me, of all people, me? She should have known I wouldn’t. She knows the lifestyle I lead. I would never look down on her for this.’

She looked towards the bathroom door, knowing Lexi would be waiting on her. Lexi was so sweet, but Tessa wondered if she was using her. Was Lexi sucking her in to her world, or was Tessa walking into with her eyes wide open? Did it really matter? Was she truthworthy? Was anybody anymore? Tessa knew if she kept thinking about it, it would make her head explode. Lexi had said, and the more Tessa thought about it, the more she wanted an answer. Slipping into the bathroom, she came up behind her and wrapped her arms around her, taking her breasts in her hands. Her lips gently kissed her ear before she whispered to her, “How do you know how much time we have before they come get us? You said, ‘I’m hopping in the shower while we have time, lover, come and join me.’ How do you know how much time we have? What do you know about this ship, and don’t lie to me Lexi. I put a busted bottle to your throat once before. I’ve sucked you pussy and tasted your cum. I enjoy that more than the bottle, and I want to do it again and again and again. I want to taste you Lexi, to fuck you with my fingers until your body quivers and surrenders to me in every way, but I have to be able to trust you. Without trust, there is none of this. Do you understand me?” She releases her and spins her around quickly pinning her to the wall. “I want to make love to you Lexi, and I want to fuck you like a slut should be fucked. I want your body weak, cum oozing from your pussy, with your legs wrapped around my head, and your fingers in my hair while I shove a dildo in your pussy and ass, but more than that I want to know I can trust you. So please. If you know anything, anything at all about this ship, tell me. How did they move us here without us feeling anything? Did they drug us? Where are we going, and what are we suppose to do here? Please Lexi. I have to know.” Tessa wasn’t sure what she felt for the girl, but there was something there. Maybe it was a need to protect herself. Perhaps it was a desire to use the girl to find out more about her sister. Whatever it was, it was fueling her actions now. Tessa always thought she liked cock better than pussy, but there was something about Lexi that was addicting. “You tell me what I want to know, and then we’ll get in that shower. I’ll kneel down before you, and I’ll taste your pussy. I’ll fuck you with my fingers until you cum. Would you like that Lexi? Tell me you would. Tell me how much you want me to make you cum and taste you.”

As Tessa joined her in the bathroom, wrapping her arms around her from behind, Lexi giggled and squirmed. This turned to a shriek of mixed pain and pleasure as the blonde slammed her to the tiled wall.

"Damn, I always knew you were unhinged" Lexi eyed her suspiciously, whilst still working a slender leg between Tessa's rubbing her pussy with it a little to tease her.

"I don't know much" she admitted, sighing, but meeting Tessa's fiery gaze. "I guess they drug us but, honestly, I try not to think about it. Moving is....creepy if you think too long about it. Too many questions we'll never answer."

"From what I've heard", she continued, "this ship is the least rough of all the venues, Red Room included. I think its basically a ship for swingers or something like that, the way people talk about it. Like its some sort of stupid parody of a cruise ship where everything you'd expect happens, just with more sex. I think the idea is that you and I are just up for grabs as entertainment" she added. "The one thing I did notice, that I'm guessing you missed, is our uniforms. You know, on the table behind you. Just a collar and little tie? Like a proper employee, just naked from the neck down." She shrugged.

"Honestly Tessa? I need sex. Like a drug. Don't get me wrong. You're...." she blushed a little. "You're special. Thats not to say you aren't a fucking head-case" she added with a grin, "but I like you. Lots. But I'm a horny bitch. I lost all the relationships I had on the outside world because of a compulsive need to fuck, so I don't really think too much about the organisation beyond its ability to cover that need for me".

She pouted, rubbing her thigh against Tessa's sex. "So....was that enough answers? I'm super horny...."

“Super horny?” Tessa pushed off from the tiny woman, walking away from her. She headed over to the table where their uniforms were. Her fingers lightly grazed them. “Just like proper employees.” She couldn’t figure out why she even care about any of this. Her sister had lied to her, and she was putting her behind her. Well. At least she was attempting to, and she had already proven she could handle the red room. So why was she still pressing forward? Tessa knew she wasn’t as addicted to sex at Lexi. She didn’t think it made her a freak or sick. It was simply an addiction, and Lexi didn’t suffer from it. She enjoyed every minute of it. The real world had not provided her the right fix, the right pusher, for her needs. The organization had. It was a place where she could be herself and find everything she needed. ‘Is that what I’m looking for,’ Tessa wondered.

“We’re just up for grabs huh? What happens if we say no to someone? Are we thrown overboard? Punished? Maybe we’re sent off to somewhere else?” She turned and gave Lexi a smile. It was faint and force, but it was a smile nonetheless. “I’m not planning on causing on trouble. So relax. I won’t get us thrown off this ship or sent somewhere else. I’m a head case, seriously unhinged, yes, but I’m also curious. This is the life my sister loved so much. She loved it so much she felt the need to keep it secret. I’m just trying to figure out why. Maybe she was like you deep down. Perhaps my sister was addicted to sex or something else. Who knows? Maybe she got off on being a sex freak once she got into the lifestyle and couldn’t stop. Then again, maybe she didn’t have a choice. Either way,” she shook her head, “it’s not my problem. I only have one problem right now,” she began, making her way closer to Lexi. Tessa’s hips swayed as she walked with purpose. “My problem right now is I have super hot woman who is super horny.” She stopped standing right where she was before Lexi. This time she grabbed the girl’s wrists and held them firmly against the wall level with Lexi’s head. Tessa moved in closer, as if she were going to kiss her, but at the last second, her mouth moved to Lexi’s shoulder. “I’d kiss your neck, but you might not trust me near it. Do you trust me Lexi? I know you want me, but do you trust me? That compulsive need you feel to fuck, I feel it too, and I want to fuck you with whatever I can get my hands on until your cum is dripping from that tight pussy of your’s. Then I plan on licking every drop clean from you while you’re a moaning, writhing, groaning limp woman for me. I want you Lexi, and I always get what I want.”

The blonde let the words wash over her, watching Tessa as she stalked over. She let out an amused noise, somewhere between a giggle and a gasp, as Tessa pushed her back, writhing her pert little ass against the wooden wall of the cabin.

"I want you all over me Tessy" she pouted, "I want you to wreck my body and, whatever else, I trust you to make me shake and shiver in pleasure...."

She was about to say more when a hammering knock sounded on the door. "Hurry the fuck up and report for duty" said a voice through the wood.

Lexi wriggled out of Tessa's grip and slipped the necktie and collar around her neck, letting the black tie fall between her firm tits, before answering the door. A bored looking man with a clipboard eyed them without much interest.

"Finally" he said. "You two are new, right? Lexi and Tessa? Get your asses up to the rec deck at the rear of the ship. I've got a jacuzzi full of frustrated husbands who need their cocks sucked. Now scoot!"

The matter-of-fact way in which he said it seemed almost to downplay the carnality of what they were being asked, but Lexi practically skipped out of the room, craning her head back to watch and see if Tessa was following.

"Come on lover" she called.

As the man spoke, Tessa moved to the table to slip on her necktie and collar. He spokeof a jacuzi full of men who wanted their cocks taken care of. ‘No problem,’ Tessa thought. It amazed her easy it was to slip into a similar role as Lexi. Tessa always knew she was addicted to cock, but here she was expected to perform. In fact, she was pretty sure it was demanded of her. She thought about asking what would happen if they said no. In The Pit, saying no wasn’t allowed. Did the same rules apply here as well?

She watched Lexi exit the room, her firm, round ass hypnotic. A grin perked up the corners of her mouth before she replied, “Yeah. I’m right behind you.” She made her way out of the room, taking in the sights and smells of her surroundings for the first time. It looked like any other cruise ship. Same colors, same tacty decortations, and a cheerful feel in the air. Except on this ship, there were no happy children running around while their parents tried desperately to relax. No sounds of children giggling and playing as their feet padded against the decks while running about. It was almost too quiet.

The closer they got to the rec deck, Tessa began to hear the sounds of the men talking. Frustrated husbands were all the same. Whether it was a bar while hiding their wedding ring in their pockets, or sitting in a jacuzzi aboard a sex ship, they all told the same sob stories. My wife is too demanding, she wants everything, she never gets off her lazy ass, she never gives it up, she’s a frigid bitch, the list went on and on, and so did the men. Tessa had heard them all, and these men were rehashing the words of many that had come before. The hallway opened up, and they came into view. The warm water bubbling all around them. She noticed how they literally drooled over Lexi. Tessa couldn’t help but smile wider. They were probably rock hard just from looking at her, and she had already had her. “She tastes as good as she looks boys,” she teased them. “Come on baby. I know you want to show these guys a good time. Why don’t we make a contest out of it though? Let’s see who can swallow the most loads while we’re here? The winner gets her pussy eaten in front of all these guys, and if they can get their dicks back up, she also gets fucked really good while the loser has to watch. What do you think baby? Guys? Does that sound like a good idea?” Tessa reached around Lexi as she stood behind her. Her fingertips captured her nipples, tweaking them gently as she kissed her shoulder. She moved her lips to her ear where she whispered, “We can keep the bet going equal. That way no one wins, and we can both get fucked. What do you say baby? Do you like Tessy’s idea?”

The guys cheered. There were twenty of them, a perfect number for drawing even, and they were all pretty middleaged. "I reckon they'll cum pretty quickly" Lexi whispered, loving the feeling of Tessa's hands on her body. "They all seem pretty desperate." She lowered her voice still further. "How much do you want to bet that their so-called frigid wives are fucking the mailman whilst they are away?!"

Then she paused, before biting her lip with a grin. "You forgot one thing" Lexi giggled, gasping as her nipples were tweaked and arching her perfect little bubble butt back into Tessa's crotch. She spun around to face her lover. "I'm super...fucking...competitive!"

And with that she was in the pool like greased lightening, the first middle-aged shaft already in her pretty little mouth. Lexi could suck cock like a pro - it was a performance art for her, and pretty soon she was gulping down her first hot load, surrounded by a group of men already jerking themselves off to the sight of her wiggly little ass dipping in and out of the steaming water of the jacuzzi.

"Score one for me!" she giggled, sticking out her cum-coated tongue at Tessa and shifting slightly to take the next guy in front of her. "You're done asshat!" she laughed, pushing the spent guy back to a seating position.

There was a chalk board nearby and, as if it was for that very purpose, the spent guy marked up one tally for Lexi. Meanwhile her own set of guys circled around Tessa, eagerly drawing out their cocks.

Tessa watched Lexi. She had to admit she liked watching the sexy girl so happy, sucking down a load of cum from a hard shaft. Lexi truly was a beautiful sight, even without the cocks. It drew a wider smile on her face when the men began to circle her. “Boys. Boys. Boys. Relax. I could drop to my knees right here, right now, and start sucking those massive, rock hard rods of yours’, but where’s the fun in that? Oh I know what you’re thinking,” she said as she moved towards the Jacuzzi. “It would be a lot of fun to shove my dick down your throat until I cum, and you would be right, but who says we can’t have a little more fun that? The bet was who could swallow the most loads. Now do you want to use your hands to keep those cocks hard and ready, or would you rather take turns using my pussy?”

Carefully, gently, she lowered her body down to the cement next to the Jacuzzi. Her head was close to the water, but she wasn’t dipping down underneath it. “Come on boys. Who’s first to fuck my mouth? Get over here, slide your cock down my throat and fuck it.” She reached down spreading her legs and her lips for them to see. “I’ve got another hole just waiting for someone too, but don’t cum. Save that for my mouth. Don’t worry about my pussy cream. I’ll swallow that too.” The eager groans from the boys said all she needed to hear.

The wasted no time as one pushed her legs opened wider. Tessa grinned looking at Lexi. “You may be super..fucking..competitive, but I’m more of a whore than you’ll ever be sweetheart. Come on boys! I’ve got two hands too. In fact, what do you say to a cock in my ass, one in my pussy, and one in each hand while my throat is fucked? I can keep four of you ready, oh so fucking ready, while one of you cums down my throat. What do you say boys?” She flashed Lexi a wicked smile as her lips pursed in a kiss to her. The men moved her body, one lying down underneath her. She knew her ass was dry, but they were still wet from the water. His cock splayed her ass opened, and she moaned loudly as he pushed inside her. “Fuck! How big are you? Fucking fuck! That feels so good. Come on baby. That’s it.” She rested back against him, feeling his hips work her, as another man slipped between her legs. “Oh fuck yeah. A double stuff. Come on baby. That’s it. Slide that….FUCK!” The men moved in unison, filling both her holes. Tessa’s moans were quickly silenced as a cock was shoved inside her mouth. “Airtight boys,” a voice cheered. Her hands were guided to cocks, which she began to stroke. Tessa was happy and more filled than she had been in a long time. Still one lingering thought came to her mind. ‘Now who can’t handle the Red Room?’

The men surrounding her thrust in, more than one cumming quickly, pushing Tessa's score back up....

....until she mentioned the Red Room. Then they seemed to slow, parting ways around her, and she became aware of a voice speaking to her, through the opening group of horny cheating assholes.

"Oh really?" that voice, that horrible honey-dripping-over-steel voice said. Long legs. Perfectly rounded hips. A firm bust. And that cruel, yet beautiful, face. And that flame red hair.

"Hello Tessa" said Red and, before the girl could say anything, another familiar figure stepped out from behind her. Marcus, still grinning, still wearing that shit-eating 'I fucked you until you begged for more and we both know it' face. Muscular, dark and handsome, and full of imperious, smug, charm.

"You've impressed the Boss" said Red, holding out a hand for her. Marcus reached for the other hand and, before Tessa could really do much more they pulled her, dripping, out of the pool. "You're going to see him now" she said, in a low commanding voice. "So clean up under those showers!" Her eyes flicked to one of the many deck showers that any pool would have for washing off after a swim.

"What about our fuckin...." said one of the guys from the jacuzzi lamely.

"Fuck her" Marcus said briefly, jerking his head towards Lexi, already taking a double-penetration in her ass and squealing in delight as her nails raked the deck.

"Forget about her" he said to Tessa. "She might be sweetness for you, but she's fucked in the head. She lives for this sort of shit. Ultimately, I doubt she'll even remember your name after a week or so." And it was, it seemed, a little true as Lexi simply bent into the sex without a glance at what was going on with her friend.

She noticed them. Their actions, the looks on their faces all seemed to change. It was clearly a different feeling surrounding them. Had mentioning the Red Room done this? Then she heard it. The voice sliced through the air, chilling her to her bones. She turned to see her, and everything seemed to stop for a moment. Fuck she was beautiful. She was every bit as stunning as Tessa remembered. Tessa had seen her face every day since that first day in the pit. Her pussy ached, wanting Red again. Even the feeling of her cock sliding inside her warm cunt came back to her. “R-Red,” she said softly. “What are you doin…..” Her words stopped as she saw him come into view. “Marcus,” she asked, her brow furrowing. Both of them? Here? Now?

Reaching for Red’s hand, she felt Marcus take hold of her, and with ease, the two of them hoisted her from the water. The men clearly were not happy with this sudden change, but Marcus threw them a bone. Lexi. Marcus spoke what he thought was the truth about Lexi. Whether it was or wasn’t, Tessa didn’t know. She didn’t know Lexi well enough, but it would seem there was probably some truth to what he was saying as Lexi hadn’t even given her a second glance. “Bitch,” she hissed at the little vixen, angry by her lack of concern.

She turned her attention back to the black beast of a man. “I’ve impressed the boss, and he wants to see me? Who says I care about the boss?” Tessa knew she did, of course, but she wanted to downplay her true feelings as best she could. “If I go see this boss of yours, because he certainly isn’t my boss, will he tell me what happened to her? Will he tell me what happened to my sister?” Before they could answer, she swiftly slapped Marcus across the face hard. “You know this boss of yours’, and yet you gave me the fucking run around! Why? Because I had to impress him? Because you found it fun to watch? Because you wanted to see how many I could fuck? Did I have some kind of quota I had to meet of cocks that had to be stuffed inside me before I could meet him, or did I just have to prove how much of a freak I am? Was it all of the above Marcus? Huh? Tell me! You fucking pig,” she snarled at him. “And you? You’re not much better. You knew too, didn’t you? You know this boss, and yet you only wanted to fuck me because I look like my twin sister that you said you were so fond of.” She began to back her way towards the showers. “I proved it to you all, didn’t I? I can handle your little fucked up sex clubs. The Red Room was torture. Yeah, but I can handle it. I handled this ship. Didn’t I,” she grinned. “The Academy, Marcus. What was it really? Another sex club that I would have been used in. The Farm? What the…..Oh fuck. You wanted me to fuck animals. Didn’t you? For fuck’s sake you wanted me to FUCK animals?! What the fuck is wrong with you people?” She shook her head as she turned on the water and began to get cleaned up. “I can’t wait to meet this boos of yours. He’s probably as fucked up as you two.” She turned her back to them and stepped further into the water, letting it clean her body. She knew she was one step closer to her sister and the truth. Soon enough, she would know.

The two watched as she stepped into the shower, still spewing her angry tirade at them both.

Marcus simply grinned whilst Red feigned a yawn. "Still a mouthy little thing aren't you?!" chuckled the black man, arms folded across his powerful chest.

"I'd have gone for uppity bitch myself" grinned the tall woman, her eyes practically devouring Tessa. The way the water washed over her lithe form, her small yet perfect curves, and coloured her skin a beautiful rosy pink after the steaming heat of the jacuzzi was a sight to see and both companions drank it in.

"You've handled it well" admitted Marcus, tugging off his t-shirt and beginning to unbuckle his pants.

"Agreed" said Red, her voice silken smooth. She merely untied the back of her dress, at the neck, and the entire thing fell away revealing her beautiful bare body and powerful erection.

They stepped into the shower together, the water's musical cadence changing as the two powerful bodies bracketed the white girl between them. "What's wrong with us is exactly the same thing that's wrong with you Tessa" murmured Red, leaning in to kiss the girl, her impressive rack pressing against Tessa's own.

"Same as what's affecting Lexi" added Marcus, kneading her ass from behind with powerful hands. "We all just need to fuck like perverted animals. Nothing wrong with that once you realise it".

"And I think you've realised it" purred Red, stroking the blonde hair. "So what do you say, Tessy? Fancy being spitroasted one last time for old time's sake?"

She could hear them talking behind her. It angered her. They saw right through her. She had thought she was clever and able to do so with them, but they were smarter than her. They had played her from the very beginning, dragging her deeper into this world, and for what? Because she looked like her sister? All she had wanted to do was find her and find out what had happened to her. Now here she was, caught up in this web, and she wasn’t any closer to her sister. Perhaps this boss they worked for could shed some light on it. He had to.

Tessa was brought back from her thoughts as the two entered the shower with her. Though she was angry with them, the moment their bare skin touched hers’, that anger seemed to dissipate. Red spoke, and Tessa was hanging from every word that passed her full, beautiful lips. She kissed her, and Tessa accepted the kiss. She parted her lips, her tongue tasting Red’s mouth before entering searching for her tongue. Her nipples hardened against the woman’s body. It was like the first time in The Pit when Red took her. Tessa was powerless then against her, and even now she was at her mercy.

She reached around, feeling Marcus’ hands as he held her ass. Tessa encouraged him to keep going even as he spoke. Lexi wasn’t damaged. Others might have thought she was, but Tessa understood her. The woman liked sex. Simple and truthful. Truthfully so did Tessa. It was why she went out night after night in search of cock. She thought there was some void within her that needed to be filled. There was no void. Simply a longing, a lust, a need, and she knew exactly how to satisfy. No one man in a boring, mundane relationship was ever going to be enough for her. Waking up every morning to same man, in the same house, with a white picket fence, a normal job, two car garage, and the same generic life every woman on the street had would ever satisfy her. She needed to be used, to be fucked by countless men on a ship or in The Pit. Red was right. She had realized that she needed to fuck like a perverted animal.” Tessa starred at her, the water rushing down her face, dripping from her chin between the two of them. “Yes Ma’am,” she softly whispered. “I..I do realize it.” She kept her hands on Marcus’ hands. Moving against Red’s body, she melted at the feeling of her cock. “I still remember..that night..our night..in The Pit. You fucked me so..hard. I came..so hard for you..and you filled me. Do it again..please..Mistress. Fuck me hard.” Tessa leaned forward, licking her lips, before looking over her shoulder. “Fill my ass Marcus….Master. Hold me up..impaled on your cock..so my Mistress can fill my pussy. Please. I want to suck my Mistress clean while you’re still fucking my ass. Spitroasted,” she grinned. “For old time’s sake."

There were no words anymore. The three of them were too...not attuned to each other, that would require some level of affection or understanding. No, they were bound together in a mutual realisation of lust. Marcus lifted her up, as she asked, his thick cock pressing roughly through the tight pucker of her ass and slowly, inch by inch, sliding home into her rear. His breath was hot on her neck, his tongue raking the soft hair of her nape, as he marked his lust on her pale skin. 'You're so fucking hot' he groaned as he sank into her. 'You better still have some of your fire girl...you're easily the hottest, craziest, fuck of my entire life'. He began to bounce her, slowly at first, letting his desire build.

Red, meanwhile, pressed back into Tessa as she had just before. Her tongue snaked back into that open mouth, swirling against Tessa's own. Her hands were on Tessa's hips, intertwined with Marcus's. The two holding her between them, fingers laced together, as Red caught her on a downward thrust and brought Tessa down onto her thick cock in one fluid motion. She watched, waiting, for the reaction in the girl's face.

'I love you Tessa' she purred, nose to nose with the girl, 'you just need to relax.'

They were fucking her now. It wasn't animalistic though. Not rough and harsh. There was no sense of ownership. Instead, in long, hard, rhythmic thrusts, they were filling her holes in time to the beat of their combined hearts. Red was panting, rouged lips smeared as she kissed Tessa again and again. They all wanted the same thing.

Back
Top Bottom