Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Unknown Fate (Reydan and AndNich123)

‘Been down there.’ The words hung heavy in her ears. ‘This bastard is telling me my sister went down into this pit he’s talking about, but she got out.’ She took in everything he had to say about Tina. Her eyes moved to the collar as he held it out once more. The light hit the buckle on it just right as it rested in his massive hand. Her eyes quickly shifted to him though as he kept talking. ‘This man just doesn’t know when to shut the fuck up.’

“Of course it took her longer to do the things I did. She is not me, and I am not her. That’s a fact you seem to have a good grasp on though. Tina,” she began shaking her head, “could never have gotten that good. No. Way. She’s too much of an uptight prude for this sort for this sort of thing. To think of her letting you stuff your dick inside her is almost….comical,” she laughed. “My sister, white as snow, the picture of country happiness right down to the white picket fence and apple pie, went down into this pit of sexual debauchery, and got so good at it, that she surpassed the clients YOU would have down there?” She paused, a thought clearly coming to her. “They’re your clients. This is your business, and you mean to tell me you don’t know what happened to her? Don’t you keep track of your clients Marcus, or are you that stupid, that careless?”

Tessa moved from the table, pushing him back, standing on her own two feet, firm and steady. Her hands on her hips as she sashayed closer to him. She still felt the sting of his words, the tools he had used to cut through her. “She wouldn’t abandon her family either. Tina isn’t the one who simply acts because she doesn’t give a fuck Marcus. That IS my thing.”

Her fingers snatch the collar from his hand, and she places it snuggly around her neck. “Alright Marcus. Show me. Take to this pit. I’m yours,” she told him as she reached for his cock through his slacks. “I hope the men down there are as well endowed as you though. I’d hate to think you spoiled me with your cock. I’ll have to work to get passes to come back so I can please you. That is if you don’t come down to see me. Will you come see me Marcus? You wanted me to say I would be your whore. Well. I did. Now are you gonna take care of me, or are you gonna leave the dirty work to some real men?” Her hand never stopped working him. Even as she leaned up to nip at his chin before kissing her way down his neck, her hand was rubbing the length of his shaft. “Just say the word Marcus. You can have me anytime you want. Tell me everything you know, and I will never leave your side. Think of all the money I could make for you. I can make you a very rich man Marcus. More so than you already are. Tina and I could work together. The twin sister whores. People would pay to be with us, to watch us with other, to watch us be with you Marcus. We could dance on stage before coming to this very room where both of us would fuck you. Just say the word Marcus. You know you want that. You can make it happen.” She was taking a huge risk, hoping that he knew more than he was letting on, but if she didn’t try, she wouldn’t know. Perhaps this whole pit business could be avoided, and she could find Tina. Did she have any intention of following through? That was the strange thought in the back of her mind. She actually was attracted to Marcus, aroused far more so than ever before. As for if Tina would agree to it, that would depend on Tina. Still, she had to go down this path to see where it ended. Would it end with Marcus, or would it lead to the pit? She continued kissing his neck and massaging his cock waiting to find out.

"Maybe you are better than Tina. You're certainly sharper, I'll give you that, and more eager. But that means you are clever enough to realise that even the best businessman in this line of work doesn't know everything about his clients. Clients at the Pit require....anonymity. And I give them that. You'll have to...pump them for info on your sister. I'm sure you'll do fine."

Marcus chuckled. She was his. She might not know it yet but, however clever her honeyed little words were, her scheming little questions and pouting little suggestions, the small hands on his thick black meat were eager and lustful. She loved it.

He reached down, groped her bare ass, grinning at her. "Oh I'll be down, darling, have no fear." He slipped a thick finger between her ass cheeks and, teasingly, crooked it up to jab playfully at her puckered little anus. "Besides, you've still got a hole I haven't tried." He did want to fuck her. He really did. Abuse her and ruin her and maybe, as she said, fuck her and her sister. He had a quick fantasy moment, of the three of them on some beach in the Caymans, the two blondes lying on a recliner in the sun with him taking alternate licks of his thick shaft, their bellies pregnant with his kids. Damn that would be hot. But Tessa needed breaking. And he needed to suppress any feelings. This was about safety. If she continued this stupid quest for Tina bigger heads than his would roll. As well as his own. She needed to be broken.

He led her, by the hand, down a flight of stairs. A huge steel door, painted a deep blood red, stood there. He knocked. A peephole slide open and a pair of piggy eyes surveyed them for a moment before the door grated. As he led her through the gap Marcus made sure Tessa saw the thick door, the heavy locks, the deadbolts. "No-one leaves the Pit as a slut unless I say so" he said simply.

Inside the doorman closed the door with a slam. All the lighting was red, a deep blood red that tinted everything, and flushed her skin dark pink. She looked damn good in just that collar. He nodded his head over to the small ginger girl, only about five foot tall, who stood inside the entryway. She was wearing a tight blue corset and knickers and nothing else. She looked over Tessa.

"Dayum Marcus. She sure looks just like her sister."

"Tell her the rules, Lexi, and put her to work" he said to the redhead. Then he slapped Tessa on the ass. "Catch you later slut" he said and with that he left.

Lexi smiled like a teen cheerleading champion and sauntered up to Tessa "Hiya slut" she said. "Three rules in the Pit. One - No refusing a customer. Ever. What they want they get. Two - no leaving. Not that you could." She giggled playfully, jerking a thumb to the heavy door. "Three - No Tessa anymore. You can talk to the customers, share a drink or a smoke or whatever. But you need a Pit name. To show your new status."

She tapped a painted lip. "How about....um...what's not taken.....you could be 'Hole' or 'Holes' although thats a bit weird I guess....or 'Cumdump'. We lost the last one who used that name....or" Lexi looked Tessa over "you could go for 'Size Queen'...I mean, you look like you can take a dick or three".

"Pick one" she said and then ushered Tessa out into the main room.

The Pit was huge. Cavernous. A large island bar stood in the centre, stocked not just with every booze imaginable but also cigarettes, cigars, and, clearly, a huge amount of drugs. Along the walls were doors, some open and some closed, clearly for private sessions. However some men, women, and even animals in a few places were fucking in the huge room in open sight. Other groups stood around talking or drinking. The whole room was the size of, maybe, a convention centre. Or a huge hotel ballroom.

The minute she stepped into the space Tessa was subjected to stares and catcalls. Three groups or individuals were the most obvious though. On her left a group of men, muscular and in matching t-shirts, were wooping and catcalling. On her right a fat man with a large german shephard was sitting in a dark booth and both man and dog eyed her hungrily. And in the middle, leaning on the bar but eying her intently, was a large woman, maybe six foot five, in a long elegant dress and fancy Venetian mask that seemed out of place here, who beckoned to her with one slender crooked finger.

To say she hated everything going on, would have been a lie. There was a certain draw, and attraction to not only Marcus but the whole idea of this pit. Even as his finger teased her ass, she couldn’t help but wonder what sort of sexual pleasures were going on just beneath their feet. She was weary about not being able to leave, but if Tina could make it out, she could too. Not being able to leave when she wanted to felt constricting, and Tessa didn’t do so well with that. Being bound was almost torture for her. Ever since that summer with her daddy, when he had her tied to the ceiling beam as he sat by watching in his chair, stroking his cock through his jeans, while his friend used her body, she had hated being bound. It wasn’t something she let slip too often. In fact, she would even indulge a man if it was his fancy to tie her up. She always aimed to please. Something Marcus, and those in the pit, were about to find out.

Making their way down the stairs, the feeling of being contained began to grow. Tessa knew she had to do this to find Tina, and she knew she would use her anxiety to her advantage. It would be her fuel to leave. Seeing her sister and being able to leave when she wanted. Granted whatever was on the other side of the huge, red door they came to might be the best, more erotic pleasure she had ever known, she couldn’t help but feel like Marcus’ big, massive, powerful hand was gripping her throat again.

The door was ominious enough. If the color wasn’t enough to let you know what was on the other side was something to be prepared for, the sheer size of it did. Thick and full of locks, she knew this door wasn’t just designed to keep things in. It was just as effective at keeping things out she was sure. “Well then. You better be prepared to say so for me. I don’t plan on staying long.” Despite her fears, her words dripped confidence.

“More red,” she mumbled once inside. “Great.” Her eyes swept over her own body noticing the hue she now seemed to glow. “Perfect.” Looking up, the eyes of another were inspecting her now. Her anger flared as she dared mention her sister. She wanted to say something to her right then, but Tessa knew her time would come.

As Marcus left, she actually wanted him to stay. There was a comfort when he was around, but sink or swim, it was time to get in the water. The girl wasted no time dispensing the rules. Changing her name was not something she was expecting, but rolling with the punches was what getting Tina back was all about. She jerked away from the girl as they neared the pit. “Listen red. Don’t you ever fucking mention my sister again, or I’ll rip out your tongue and choke you with. Kay,” she mocked tilting her head like a hyped up school girl.

‘So this is the pit,’ she thought stepping closer. As the jeers and whistles began, she rolled her eyes, not caring who saw. ‘Reminds me of being at home with dad and his buddies. Bet these drunken, coked up bastards can’t keep a hard dick anyway.’ She looked to her left admiring the tight chests that were just hidden beneath the fabric stretched across them. ‘Nice. Kind of like college frat boys. Drunk, stupid, and built like brick shit houses.’ To her right she noticed a plump man with his dog. ‘Dog! You’ve gotta be fucking kidding me. He better just like that dog for companionship. I’ve never had anything to do with a dog.’ Yet as she looked over at the massive dog, with a head bigger than her own, she couldn’t help but feel aroused. Looking straight on, she caught sight of a woman standing there. “Sorry boys,” she shrugged. “I can’t say no to a customer, and the drag queen down there gestured first. You snooze you lose. Stop drinking so damn much,” she said as she looked left. “Lay off the drugs too, and you,” she said looking to the right with a grin. “Nice dog, but next time, be a little faster.”

She swaggered up to the lady, who towered above her. “A little tall aren’t you? That’s okay. Most men are taller than me. Why the dress though? Are you confused? Did your mommy dress you like a girl? Let’s just get this over with. What do you want? Just tell me, and the answer is….,” she paused as a huge grin came over her face. “Yes. The answer is yes, and the name is Yes….Queen.”

The tall woman, her dark hair curling around her and down her back, simply watched her for a moment. "You look so much like your sister" she said in a quiet, posh, voice that seemed so out of place in this red-lit hellhole. She adjusted her stance, moving a little closer to Tessa, and touched her collar gently. "New. Be careful darling. This is a very dangerous place. You come in here, make a big noise, try to set yourself up as a thing. Not to be touched by anyone else. But this is...dangerous. Don't get hurt."

She smiled.

"So Queen, come with me". Without waiting, she took Tessa's hand and led her into a private room at the side of the club. Dozens of eyes watched them but, to their disappointment, the door swung shut at the woman's touch. The room was small, a double bed pretty much the only fitting, with a mirrored ceiling that reflected the black bedclothes. At the foot of the bed, the woman paused, sitting gently on the bedstead and slipping off her high heels. She groaned a little at the release and eyed Tessa.

"So like your sister, Queen. Beautiful and a little...not out of place....but better." She eyed Tessa. "Pardon me for saying, darling, but I think you look out of place here. Not that you aren't sexy as fuck". She looked her over, top to tail, the word FUCK seeming amazingly erotic from her polished lips and clear-cut voice. "But I mean to say you are better than the girls usually here. A cut above. I loved your sister. It was so sad when she vanished." She sighed. "I can't tell you who took her" she added, preempting Tessa's question, "but I can tell you who might have done".

"But" she added, snaking a delicate hand onto Tessa's ass "I want you first. In every hole. I...I've missed your sister too long. She was the only one to know how to deal with this". And with that she took Tessa's hand in hers and guided it to the front of her dress. Now bunched a little around her lap, she could feel a thick, heavy, erection under the expensive silk. Through the mask the woman's eyes met hers and nodded slightly as if to affirm her suspicions about the touch.

Tessa tilted her head as the woman gave her a warning disguised as a bit of advice before letting her own smile meet hers’.

She let her lead into the private room, all the while making pouting faces at the people they passed. “Sorry,” she tells them all. “You had your chance. You moved too slow. Tough break. Maybe next time. That’s right. Watch what the pretty lady gets to have that you don’t. Bye. Bye.” Tessa couldn’t help but slightly laugh as the lady closed the door. Her eyes were all over as she removed her shoes. Though Tessa wanted to talk to her, the woman spoke quickly forcing her to remain silent.

She spoke about her sister, and at first, Tessa grew angry. It always touched a nerve for anyone to mention Tina’s name, and this place only seemed to draw out her rage. The thought of these people, this place, any of it having anything to do with Tina lit a fire within her. She parted her lips, ready to ask her questions, but the lady once more silenced her. It wasn’t the part about her wanting to take her, to fill every hole she had. Tessa had been with women before. She knew how they liked to play, to tease with their tongues and fingers, and she knew how they ultimately liked to fuck her hard with dildos. So that wasn’t what forced her to hold her tongue. It as the discovery of the hard shaft hidden underneath the dress.

Her eyes meet the lady’s behind the mask, and her mouth hung open. For a moment in time, Tessa was frozen, unsure of what to say, and then reality hit her like a train. She quickly drew her hand back, forcing it free from the lady’s grasp. “How the hell did you get that under there? Tell me that’s a dildo or something. You’ve got a dick? What the fuck? Why didn’t you just get it cut off or something? Are you really a man with a girly body, or are you a girl with a cock? Geez. Marcus NEVER said anything about chicks with dicks down here. This was never on the table. The only thing on the table, aside from me, was,” she paused as the words she was about to say suddenly sank in to her. “Never refuse a customer. Ever. What they want, they get.” She shook her head. ‘Is this what Marcus was talking about when he mentioned not being able to hack it,’ she thought. ‘Do I have to fuck a lot of weirdos to find Tina? Did Tina do this? She said she missed my sister, that she loved her.’ Tessa had back away, wondering around the tiny room, and now her eyes focused on the lady again. She knew she had to use this place, these people, to find Tina. This woman would be just the first. She knew something she had an idea, and Tessa wanted the info she had. She would have to push aside her own feelings and prove she could hack it here to get what she wanted, even if that meant giving these people what they desired. 'If Tina can do it, I know I can,' she thought.' This place was not going to get the better of Tessa. She was too stubborn for that. The woman may have caught her off-guard, but she began to compose herself, ready to make her move. “No. Not a single hole, not even another fucking touch until you tell me something.” She knew she was going against the rules, but Tessa didn’t care much for rules anyway. If she was going to do this, she was going to do this her way. “Tit for tat darling. You want this, then you’re gonna answer my questions as we go along. Agreed? If not, I’ll tell them right now I can’t hack it down here, and I’ll walk my ass right out that door again, and I can assure you there are no more that look like me and Tine. We were twins. Not triplets. Got it? Of course you do,” she answered for her, not giving her a chance to speak. “You said you might know who did. That’s fine. I won’t go after that info right away. You’ve missed my sister, and you should have a little bit of….her. So,” she told her sinking down to her knees in front of the woman, looking into her eyes. Tessa ran her hands along her inner thighs, pushing the material of her dress up. Her lips softly kissed the woman’s skin, moving behind where her hands had trailed. She could feel her cock once more, and her mouth stopped at the edge of the gathered dress. “Why don’t you tell Queen what you want to do first, and then you can tell me about when you first met my sister.”

The tall woman was quiet for a moment, looking her over, unsure of what to say or how to react. The stream of anger and passion that erupted from Tessa was different, so different, from her sister. Or any of the girls in the Pit.

"I'll tell you what I know about your sister first, Queen, and then you can please me" she said in a soft voice. She reached down and stroked Tessa's cheek in an almost gentle movement. Caring. Soft. She sighed, looking up, staring at the ceiling for a moment as if thinking. Her erection, hard and hot, throbbed against Tessa's lips through the fabric of her dress.

"You sister was amazing. She walked in, like you, like she owned the place. But unlike your anger she was an oasis of calm. A lot of the girls in the Pit are strung out. Addicted to cock. Or drink. Or drugs. Or just...addicted to being told what to do. Your sister wasn't like that. I've no idea what she was like before, whether this makes sense to you or not, but I'm just telling it as it is. She was....tranquil. As if she had come to peace with herself. And you know what? I saw Lewis, the guy with the German Shepard, claim her first. He does it with all the new girls. Tests them out. Most can't stand it. But your sister, she was....well....she just natural. Bent over and let the dog take her ass whilst she sucked him off. Just in front of the others. He was obsessed with her after that. I....I think I loved her a little. She didn't see me as a freak, as you clearly do. She was a ray of sunshine. I hope you find out what happened to her."

She reached down, carefully manicured hands rolling her dress slowly up her body, until her thick shaft was revealed. The woman was not wearing any underwear.

"Now suck me off darling" she said, stroking Tessa's hair and making soothing noises. "Let me pretend your the sister I adored for so long".

As the woman finished, Tessa looked up at her. There was something in her eyes. She could smell the woman’s arousal. Her shaft was hard. Leaning in closer, she could almost taste her. She parted her lips allowing her cock to pulsate against her wet lips. Just before began to suckle the tip, Tessa pulled back and wrapped her fingers around her erection. Stroking her slowly and yet firmly, she looks to the woman with an almost devious smile. “You say you think you loved her a little. Well I did love her. A lot. She is my sister. She is not some whore I use to satisfy my sexual urges. You used my sister, and now you want me to allow you to do so once more using my body. How fucking dare you bitch. I don’t know what happened to my sister after she came here, but what you described to me, that does sound like her to an extent. Calm. Tranquil. That is my sister. She was always a source of strength for all who knew her, but for her to even be here is a contradiction to who she is. You say she seemed at peace with herself. That too sounds like her. So something had to happen to make her want to come down here. I want to find out what and who has her now, but tit for tat my dear lady.” She leaned down licking the entire length of her shaft. “I asked a question. You answered. Now I please you before I ask another question from you. I am many things. True to my word is one of them. You will fill my mouth with your cum dear lady. I won’t stop until you do.”

With slowly movements, Tessa lowers her lips around the woman’s cock. Inch by inch her impressive meat disappears behind the painted lips of the woman on her knees before her. She doesn’t stop until all of her is implanted deep in her throat. Knowing she can’t breathe, Tessa’s eyes meet the woman’s as she swallows, her throat tightening around her. Her hands gently push the woman’s thighs further apart before she begins her rough, maddening pace, fucking her own mouth. She groans, feeling the vibrations along her shaft. Tessa encases her with warmth as she suckles her hard. She only stops long enough to tell her, “Lean back. I want to lick from your asshole, along your shaft, until I swallow your whole cock again dear lady.” She urges her with her hands, nudging the woman back.

The woman groaned as Tessa let her cock head, swollen with blood and tender to the touch, rest against her wet lip. As the blonde began to pump the shaft the woman gasped and writhed a little. She was in Tessa's grip, listening to her questions even though her mind was awash with lust and her shaft ached with need.

"I can't......ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.....tell you who took her" the woman said, letting out a long and ragged breath as Tessa licked her shaft from top to bottom, the flesh hot on her tongue. The cock seemed to swell in her fingers, thickening as more and more blood flowed to it under Tessa's careful ministrations. She was making the woman feel woozy. Light headed.

She lay back, propped up on her elbows, and watched as Tessa began to work her cock down her throat. Her eyes never left the blonde's admiring and weirdly caring. She let her push her thighs apart, opening up her sex to Tessa's full attention. The hole smooth area from asshole to the base of the shaft, with no balls in the way like with a man, was exposed to the girl.

"God, take me in your mouth again Queen" she gasped, reaching out and tangling a hand in Tessa's hair. The grip tightened. Ownership. A reminder that, however much the woman was putty in her hands now and however much Tessa ran her mouth off, she was still the client and this was still the Pit.

As Tessa began, she groaned anew, quivering with excitement, and smiled at her. "It was Marcus who encouraged her down her. Like it was with you, no doubt. I've known him a long time. He broke you in, didn't he Queen? Oh sure, you were the shit before. Tough, sexy, and in control. But there's nothing a Pit slut knows better than the feeling of that big black dick ravaging their cunt." She craned herself up a bit, clearly thinking she had a bit of leverage now over Tessa. Thinking maybe she had hit a nerve. "Did it feel good Queen? All that black meat? Did it make you want him to own you? Make you his girl?" She watched Tessa's face for any indication that this was indeed how she felt. Her grip began to tug at Tessa's head, eager to bring her mouth back to the tip and begin fucking her face.

Tessa was more than happy to take the woman’s cock back into her mouth again. She hated to admit it, but this was arousing to her. Being with a woman wasn’t anything new for Tessa. All that she required was a pulse. Brains were optional. This woman had proven to be more than she bargained for, but much like her cock had, Tessa had risen to the occasion. She had taken her with abandon, a hunger that surprised even her.

She felt her hand snake into her hair. The strands of hair pulled from her scalp, and it felt good. The slight pain spreading from each follicle was bittersweet. Tessa reveled in it. Her smile widened just before she tasted the woman once more. Her throbbing meat slipped between her lips and slowly towards the back of her throat. She liked her efforts being guided. Normally Tessa was the dominate one, always in control. Within the walls of the room deep inside the pit, this woman had taken that role from her, and Tessa was melting into her new role. Her body on fire as every muscle she had burned for the pleasure she knew this woman could give her. She knew this woman could take her to new heights, and she was holding the door open for her to do as she picked up her pace.

Then she spoke. Her words lit a fire inside Tessa unmatched by any man or woman. Ever. Her anger began to boil. The realization hit her that Marcus had set her up. He had done the exact same thing to her sister. Her eyes meet the woman’s. The answer to the woman’s questions clearly seen. Despite her anger towards him, Tessa had enjoyed Marcus’ cock. He had filled her more than anyone before. Even as she gagged on the woman’s shaft, she knew she would not be any match compared to Marcus.

Quickly she pulls away, against the woman’s grip, feeling her hair ripped from her scalp, and firmly grasps the woman’s shaft. “You….have known….Marcus….for a long….time? If you want this to continue, keep talking. Tell me everything about that man. If you stop, I stop. If you fucking call me a pit slut again, I’ll bite your dick off and make you a real girl. Got it? I. Am. Tessa. Not Queen, not Tina, and certainly not a pit slut,” she hissed through gritted teeth as her hand tightened more so around the woman’s cock. “Start with how you meet Marcus, and you can do whatever you want to my body. I’m yours’.” She threw her mouth down on the woman’s shaft again, sucking her hard, fast, and without any hesitation. Her eyes never left the woman as she watched her reactions and waited for her to continue. Tessa’s mouth may have spewed words laced with venom as she postured for the woman, demanding she talk, but her body reacted to the arousal she felt. Her cunt was wet, and her nipples were rock hard. She wanted this woman to touch her, to take her, to own her. Conflicted emotions were scattered across her. Rage at Marcus, anger at this woman for knowing him and her sister, disgust for this place, sadness for her sister, and confusion simply because for a moment, a tiny fraction of a second, she had to remind herself about Tina. Tessa was lost in the moment, feasting from the lust and pleasure she felt, and her sister had slipped her thoughts. Quickly she brought her back to her thoughts, reminding herself that this was all to find Tina and nothing more. Now she hated herself for even enjoying pleasure in this situation. ‘This is NOT about YOUR pleasure! Find! Tina!’ Her own thoughts screaming in her mind spurned her forward, devouring the woman over and over again. The woman would either would explode with information or cum. whichever one came first, Tessa didn’t care.

The woman could, despite Tessa's heated words, almost see the lust and desire that radiated from her and knew, in that moment, that she was won over. She had broken in enough pit sluts to know when a girl was at her limits, ready to be pushed over the edge, and Tessa was there. Despite being the hardest, fiercest, girl she had ever come across, the blonde was there. Panting and pouting and preening and ready to be broken and remade as the perfect slut. The woman chuckled. So easy in the end.

With her tight grip on her hair she tugged Tessa's mouth from the shaft and hauled her to her feet. Eye to eye Tessa could now see the fierce glint in the woman's eyes. The glint, similar to Marcus', of a true dominant. One that lived to force their will onto others. One that got off on it. On breaking sluts open and making them beg for it more and more.

"No" she said simply and, holding Tessa firmly by the hair, turned her head slightly and ran a hot, wet, tongue up her neck and face from collarbone to hairline. Leaving a trail of glistening saliva as she did. She paused from she reached the hair and whispered into the flesh for Tessa to hear. "No. You're mine now slut. You can find out your questions from someone else. You need to remember where you are."

She turned her around, away from her, and sunk her free hand into Tessa's sopping wet cunny. "Deliciously slutty" she cooed into the blonde's ear, expertly teasing the hot little love canal with long probing fingers. "You're a mess. Hot and panting. Oh you're brave, and you've got hell of a mouth on you in more senses than one, but you're also a little whore begging for more."

With that the woman lifted her, solidly, up. Her hands hand taken Tessa's inner thighs before the blonde could relax and pulled them apart and up. She held the woman, shamelessly spreadeagled, against her well-endowed chest. Her lips and teeth found Tessa's neck as her huge erection bobbed back and forth, smacking lightly against Tessa's wet little labia. Threatening to find purchase and spear into her.

"I'm going to fuck you like a whore now Queenie" the woman crooned, taking Tessa's ear in her teeth and breathing hotly on her flesh, "and you're going to squeal like the little submissive whore you really are inside".

Her touch, her actions, started something deep within Tessa. Her mouth had just poured gasoline on her, and now her tongue lit the fire. Tessa exploded.

“Fuck you bitch,” Tessa stammered through gritted teeth. “You’re not good enough for my sister. You’re nothing but a freak. At least the dog is a normal dog in his own species. You’re just a freak of nature with your cock. I’ll bet your face is hideous. That’s why you hide behind your mask. You say I’m brave, but what the hell would you know about being brave? You stay in the shadows of this place with your face covered. Real. Brave. Freak.”

It was a combination of the woman’s actions that spurned such a reaction from Tessa. Her words, calling her a whore coupled with her refusal to answer her questions and her actions, her fingers plunging into her sex, were all pushing her past her limit and into the an angry abyss. Beyond the colors that seemed to dominate this place, she saw red. So much so, she wasn’t even aware the woman was holding her until her enraging words sank into her mind.

“You might fuck me, but hell will freeze over before I squeal for you freak. This place, The Pit, it’s the only place people like you can belong. That’s why you go here. In the real world you know damn well nobody would ever want you. So you hide in the shadows with your mask, knowing the girls down here don’t have a choice. So go ahead. Fuck me, but know you will be the last. I’ll fucking kill Marcus when you’re done with me, and make no mistake, bitch, I do not belong to you. Not now. Not ever.”

Tessa wanted to find Tina, but she had seen enough of this place and it’s occupants already. She would leave this place. She had already been told how some girls couldn’t hack being in the pit. She would simply say that was the case with her. She would tell Marcus he was right. Already the wheels were turning in her mind as to what she would do when she left this dark place. Gears turns, ideas formulated. It was something she had done in the past when she found herself with a man that wasn’t exactly what she had though he was. Putting herself somewhere else so that she didn’t have to experience whatever was going on to her body had become a common practice once she got to their apartments and the glow of the bar and the buzz from the cheap beer had started to wear off.

“Tina is lucky to have gotten away from you and this place. Make no mistake. I will find her, and I will see you pay for this. So go ahead bitch. Do it. Fuck me. Shove your freak dick in my pussy. Get it over with.”

Unable to see the woman's face Tessa could not see it transform into a rictus of anger and annoyance. She could, however, feel the grip on her thighs tighten, hard fingers turning the flesh white with fierce hold. The woman lifted her slightly and slammed her down onto her member, bulging Tessa's stomach as she roughly embedded her cock in the waiting cunt. Marcus had filled her but it was nothing like this - this was vicious and hate-fueled as a fucking. The woman ground Tessa's cunt on her cock, gyrating the girl in small circles as she wiggled the hot flesh within her and watched with a smirk as her lower stomach bulged from the intrusion.

"Don't...call...me...a...freak...." the woman hissed in her ear, breath hot on her skin, and then took the flesh of her ear in her teeth, biting down painfully and holding on. She began, roughly, to piston Tessa up and down like a rag doll, her slender frame belying the strength of her arms and legs as she fucked the girl again and again in long savage strokes. The sound of slapping flesh echoed through the red room as the woman brutally took out her rage on Tessa, pummeling her little pussy over and over.

"Your sister was kind but you're just a slutty little bitch aren't you?" she snarled, letting go of the aching flesh of the ear. "You think I belong here? Look at yourself! Panting and moaning like a bitch in heat. Sure you're brave, stupidly brave if you ask me, but you're just a slut deep down. All this bravado won't hide the fact that you love this from me. Or anyone here."

She lifted Tessa off her cock at that, letting strings of her feminine juices trail out of her abused pussy, and in an instant slammed her back down. But this time that heavy cock pressed straight up the girl's tight little anus, pushing past her sphincter and spreading the hole painfully. "Love it bitch?" she hissed, burying herself in that tight little ass. "Love it? Love being fucked by a freak?"

The woman was primal. A wild animal that had stalked her prey, lured it into her trap, and was now destroying it. It. That’s all Tessa was to this woman. A thing to be used and abused as she saw fit, and right now her method of torture was simple. She was going to try and split Tessa in half as she repeatedly impaled her on her length. Tessa enjoyed rough sex as much as she did gentle love making. To her, it was all the same. At the end of a hard cock, was her wet pussy. That was the simple reality of what it was to her. One hard cock, plus her wet pussy, equaled one happy Tessa. This was different by far. While she was accustomed to being taken without love, hate was something entirely new to her. There was no doubt there was no love between the two of them as she slammed her body down, distorting her belly with her appendage shoved deep inside. Her grip on her thighs alone spoke volumes about the emotions this woman was feeling. Tessa knew she had pushed her buttons. She knew she had punched her buttons to be more exacted, and she loved it.

All she could do was groan and cry out as the woman fucked her with savage abandon. Her body reacted just as it should. Her pussy was wet. The slapping of flesh was mingled with the sloshing sounds of her dripping cunt. As the woman spoke her words, revealing more of Tessa of how she felt, the smile on Tessa’s face was immense. It was only eclipsed by her screams of pain when she felt the woman’s teeth sink into her skin. “You bitch!” The woman continued her tirade, spewing out more venom. Tessa could not believe she had had this effect on the woman. A deep rooted laugh welled up in Tessa throat as she lifted her from her cock. It was short lived though, as ripping pain tore through her ass. She gasped, unable to speak, unable to move, unable to breathe as the woman her vile question.

As she continued to punish Tessa, the pain did not diminish. With each thrust of her body, every gyrating move from her hips, it flared anew. She was sure the skin had ripped, and she even wondered if the wetness was only the mixtures of their juices or if there was in fact blood present. She wouldn’t have been surprised. When the need to breathe was finally too great, she took in a deep breath, forcing her body to move. “You….bitch! Yes you belong here! I am a slut! I admit it, but you? You won’t admit to being the freak you are. You won’t admit to belonging in the depths of this hell hole! There’s a reason you’re here. It’s not because you like to fuck. No. There are plenty of pussies outside of this place that would love a good, hard cock to fill them. No. You’re down here because you know none of those women up there would accept you. You’re a freak, and you know it! Although you’re a stupid freak. You told me not to call you that anymore, and yet you called yourself one. Do you like it or not freak?” Tessa grinned despited her ass being stretched open. She kept waiting for the pain to fade, but that wasn’t the case. Her cock held her open, forcing her insides to conform. “Can you even fucking cum freak? Come on freak! Can the big bad woman with the man's cock cum like a man, or is she just a pussy at heart?"

Taunting the woman only seemed to make her more furious. She maneuvered Tessa, still impaled on her shaft, and slammed her against the glass wall of the room. The blonde's upper body, pert tits and flushed face, was pressed to the red glass and the woman leaned into her, her shaft churning in her battered pussy. "Don't...call....me...a...freak...you....fucking...trashy....whore" she growled, furious now with the torrent of filth that seemed to constantly emanate from her partner's mouth. She reached over her head and, in one movement, flicked on a switch. As Tessa, pressed firmly against it, watched, the red hue gave way to nothing. She was now leaning against, or rather was pinned by a massive cock against, a clear glass wall.

She could see the bar beyond, milling with people, and many had turned to stare. Pointed. Gawped. Some were openly masturbating to the sight. Many were cheering.

"Red! Red! Red!" they were chanting.

The woman, clearly Red, caught Tessa's ear in her teeth. Bit down, hard enough to nick the flesh. "Of course I belong down here you ignorant little slut" she hissed, her impressive breasts heaving against Tessa's back with her laboured breathing, "of course I'm a freak. But I also own this place. Down here I'm a goddess. I bankroll Marcus and this whole operation. You think you can come down here and run your fucking mouth off like that and get away with it?!"

With that she withdrew, almost to the tip, and then slammed her rigid shaft deep into Tessa's pussy again.

"I can't live up in the real world" she panted, punctuating every couple of words with a shuddering thrust into the blonde rag doll in her arms, "but not for the reason you think. I was sent to prison for rape four times up on the surface. I love fucking girls. And they love me. But after, as you say, they think I'm a freak and report me. So I'm here. But I left them all with a little present".

She tangled her hands in the blonde hair, and pulled Tessa's sweaty face from the glass to look in her eyes. Dominance flashed deep there in those dark orbs, more ferocious than Marcus had been. "That cum you're teasing me about? Its super fucking fertile." Letting that knowledge sink in, she slammed her cock again into the pussy, hilting it, and groaned.

"Prepare to become and mother Size Queen" she chuckled in a throaty rasp, and her cock erupted. Hot jets of semen flooded Tessa's abused pussy, stuffing her roughly with its sticky warmth.

Her face collided with the glass, and her head seemed to ricochet with the impact. For a moment, she felt dazed, but that quickly faded as she felt the woman’s cock continuing to slam into her along with her hot breath as she spoke. The once seemingly soft, gentle, graceful woman behind the mask had morphed into an unforgiving, punishing beast who was now thrusting her down a path of sweet, delicious, sexual delight laced with an almost enchanting agony that gripped her as firmly as the woman’s hold on her thighs was.

The glass fogged where her nose and mouth exhaled as she struggled to breathe. She watched as the glass transformed revealing the others below in the pit. To her horror they were cheering on the monster that now had her in her grasp. There was no point in struggling, not that Tessa had much strength to do so. Instead she remained her fuckdoll pinned helplessly against the glass, locked in a display for the other freaks that lingered below, watching them both as if they were a porno, a show for their amusement. She groaned as her teeth pierced her skin, but Tessa quickly silenced her mouth as she listened to the words the woman spoke. ‘She..owns this place? She bankrolls Marcus? She knows more than she’s letting on!’

Another groan, louder than before, erupts from her pressed lips as she abuses her further. Her cock plunging deeply inside her, feeling as though she would spear all the way through to her belly. Her cervix ached as the woman was pounding against it. Hot tears leaked from her eyes, meeting the glass on one side, and on the other running down her cheek. She made no sound as she forced her to look deep into her eyes. The truth the woman had spoken about her life was still fresh in her ears. “No,” Tessa screamed. Her body seemed to come alive, as if someone had flipped a switch. She writhed and kicked as she felt the warmth of the woman’s seed fill her. Tessa was on a form of birth control, but there was something about the way the woman spoke to her. It struck a nerve with her, sending fear wild through her body. “Let me go bitch! Let me go!” Her strong voice began to crack as the waves of sobs crested and broke over her. A child was something Tessa never wanted. Her promiscuous lifestyle was why she was on birth control in the first place. At home, she insisted on her male partners wearing condoms. Down here she had no choice. In fact, no access to her birth control had not even been a thought until the woman declared her intentions. Her thoughts on what she was going to do were even clearer now. Tessa new as soon as she could leave this room, she knew exactly where she was going and what she was going to do. “I’ll never have….your baby! I’ll kill it! I will fucking kill anything you plant in my womb! I will beat my belly, I will stab my own body, before I allow a child of yours’ to grow inside me! Do you fucking hear me you freak?! I! Will! Kill! It! IT! Not a baby! IT! That’s all you’re capable of giving anyone! A child that will grow up to be just as much of a monster, a FREAK like YOU!” She could hear the hushed voices down in the pit now, knowing her own words had reached their ears as well. A glance down to the pit, and she saw them all slowly turning away from the sight. “Now put me down. This is over. This is done. You’ve have your fun. I don’t want any more information from you. I have no use for you, and you have no use for me. I am not Tina. I don’t love you, and you don’t love me. So please let me go.” There was almost a softness her voice now that just moments before wasn’t there. “Please. I have to talk to someone, and I don’t mean…..” Tessa stopped, thinking for a moment. ‘She bankrolls this place. She owns it. Why not her?’ Her head still pinned against the glass, she speaks even softer now. “I want out. I can’t hack the pit. I’m a washout. I’m a weak, little girl who can’t take being down here. Call me whatever you want, but I want out. Tell them to open the door. I give up. You win.” Tessa simply wanted to get as far away from there as possible. She wanted to ensure she wasn’t pregnant. Telling Graham didn’t seem like a good idea. He loved Tina, and if he knew for one second she was in a place like this, it would break his heart. Even if she went to the police, he would find out. It would require more thought on her part on what exactly to do, but for now, one thought was clear. Get out of here.

The woman tugged her, unceremoniously, from her raging shaft and dropped her. Letting her land on the floor in a heap, like so much used and abused detritus. Like a dog abandoned because it is no longer loved. Her cock twitched a little bit more and she dropped a hand to it, standing over Tessa, and shot a couple of desultory loads onto the blonde's red and tear-stained face. The thick cum, already clogging her raw little cunt, spattered onto her face and hair, trickling slowly down onto her breasts and neck.

"Bitch" the red-headed woman said, her mouth turning into a sneer, and she spat, in one fluid motion, onto the blonde at her feet. Her spittle landed on Tessa's forehead, mingling with the seed and tears that smeared her face.

"I can't impregnate girls really, you dumb bitch" she said, turning and retrieving her dress. "But it was what it took to get you to see your place." Dressed, she sat on the edge of the crumpled bed for a moment, eying the broken form before her. "Its good that you've accepted your place here, but Marcus did tell you. You can't leave. In time you'll see that this was the right place for you. Tina didn't ever love me either. I don't need love. I own this place. I am this place. Maybe you're right. Maybe I'm a freak. But you're in my head now." Red tapped the side of her pale forehead with a long finger. "My domain. And you'll do what I say. Like it or not. No leaving for you."

She stood, hauling the bedraggled girl up by her arm. Face to face she stared into Tessa's eyes. "Sort your shit out Tessa. Get your head straight." She reached up to her neck, a slender finger tapping the collar. It shifted collar. Black to red. "No-one can touch you when its red" she explained. Not kind but not cruel either. Matter of fact. Like a person talking to a child. Or an animal. Or something simple and beneath them. "Go and explore the Pit. See Marcus. Hell, fuck Marcus if you like. Sort your head out. You're here...." she leaned in close "forever".

Then she let go, turning on her heel and stalking from the room. Outside, in the main area of the Pit she passed through the crowd that had gathered to watch, receiving some high-fives and pats on the back as she went. Pretty soon she was out of sight and Tessa was alone.

Tessa was glad when the woman finally released her from the torture she was suffering perched atop her cock. She groaned as her body collided with the floor. Her pussy ached, and she could feel the woman’s seed, so thick it wouldn’t even ooze out of her. She knew she would have to push it out or use her finger to pull the globs of her semen from her abused sex. Red wasn’t finished with her yet, and she proceeds to add insult to injury. Tessa flinched and winced as the nasty substance landed on her face and trailed down her face and body. She kept her mouth closed though, finally not wanting to antagonize her anymore. Perhaps it was the shock of what she had told her. Maybe she was simply exhausted. Either way, she remained a silent heap on the floor. Even as she spat on her, Tessa still remained quiet. Her anger was stirred, of course, but she feared Red deciding she wanted to fuck her more. That fear was enough to force her to choke down her anger.

Red’s words drew her attention. Tessa propped her body up and turned to face her as she spoke. Her words made her heart sink and her anger rise even more. She took in her words, all of them, even after she pulled her up. Her fingers touched the red collar as bile seemed to rise in her throat. She turned, looking out the glass at the crowd Red passed through. ‘I misunderstood. I thought if I couldn’t hack it, I could leave. I can’t stay here. I won’t make it here. This is not my place. This is her place.’ Shaking her head, she forced some form of concentration back to her mind. ‘Tina got out though. She impressed them all. She went through this. My sweet….sister….went through all this. That monster did this to her as well. I could kill her. Kill her.’ Her eyes narrowed watching the monster among the crowd. ‘No.’

She staggers through the door, aware of the looks she gets. Her feet carry her to the bar area, not far from Red and the crowd. Her fingers grasp a beer. Bringing it to her lips, she sips it, tasting the cold liquid within. Her demeanor was calm as her eyes scanned those taking in the sight of her. Some shifted from her and back to Red. Quickly, without warning, she slammed the bottle against the counter, breaking it in half. Some of the crowd jumped back, fearing what she might do. Her eyes were to Red, and the crowd picked up on that. Raising the bottle, she smiled. In one swift movement, she turned on her heels and headed towards the door. She was a woman on a mission, and she didn’t stop until she found Lexi, the girl who was at the door. She advanced on her fast, pinning her against the wall with the bottle pressed into her neck slightly. “You get Marcus down here now. You tell him if he’s not here in five minutes or less, he’s gonna have a dead body down here. You got me? I fucking want out, and he’s gonna take me out of this hell hole.” She gritted her teeth and pressed the glass into her skin a bit more. Droplets of blood began to run. “Red! You’re gonna have a dead one if Marcus isn’t here in four minutes.” She widened her eyes at Lexi. “I changed my mind with how long I’m willing to wait. Somebody better get him fast before it gets down to one.”

She had the satisfaction of seeing Lexi's eyes shoot open in surprise, the little girl pressed up against the wall and writhing in fear at the shards of glass pressed into her neck.

"Nnnh...please...owwwww" she squealed as the threats hit home. Wide-eyed, she shouted over Tessa's head "get Marcus. Get him now. NOW!" She sobbed, just a little, as blood trickled down her pale neck.

Running feet announced the arrival of Marcus. And others.

"Tessy" he said in that deep voice, placing a restraining arm on her's, feeling the taut tension in her arm keeping the bottle in place. "Tessy". Subtly, he pressed the stun gun into the small of Tessa's back and fired it. She jolted, Marcus able to pull her arm away before she shredded Lexi's neck with her spasms, and she dropped to the floor.

They stood around her, Marcus, Red, the bouncers, and Lexi, holding a barcloth to her neck and scowling.

"We should just, yknow, dump the bitch in the ocean" Lexi said, looking down at the unconscious form.

"I am not entirely against that idea" murmured Red. "But I still feel she has her uses. Her sister is...so useful to our organisation. If only this one can be harnessed in the same way".

Marcus frowned, folding his meaty arms over his chest. "She is a liability as long as she resists though" he said, looking over at Red. "A big fucking one. She has the potential to blow this all wide open. Sure you don't want me to just shoot her in the head?"

Red pondered, stirring Tessa's nude body with a foot. A little of her cum trickled out of the abused pussy and she smirked. "No. Lets try her out a bit. Put her off the leash." She looked over to Marcus. "When she wakes up, I want her en route to the Academy".

....................................................................................................................

When Tessa awoke she was in a car. Dawn light trickled through the windows as the raced along the Pacific Highway, heading North. A thousand small islands twinkled in the dewy sunlight out of the window.

"Awake at last?" Marcus said, looking over at her. He was hoping that, like most people stunned, she wouldn't remember him actually zapping her. Just think she'd blacked out.

"You blacked out" he lied "and I decided enough was enough." She was washed and dressed in a comfy tracksuit, tucked in a soft blanket on the back seat. He looked at her kindly in the rear-view mirror. "Whilst you were getting....abused I came up with some information on your sister." He smiled. "You were brave, really brave, and its worked. We're out of there. On the trail!"

He pulled the car into a siding and pointed through the windshield. Just off the coast a small island, with a complex of red-brick building, lay in the misty sea. "This is where I tracked your sister to" he said. "Fairbanks Academy. Its some sort of private school. I don't know what the hell she was doing here and, given that her name has been scrubbed from the website, I don't think she's here anymore, but this is the last place on the trail. I think we're getting warmer."

He leaned back, stroking her cheek gently. "I know this is a lot to ask, but its female staff only. You need to do the work there. I've arranged that you'll be their new English teacher. I've packed you a bag of sensible clothes and everything you'll need to keep up the charade. It shouldn't be too hard - the school is out for the summer and you'll be long gone, I hope, before students come back. But this should give you enough time to dig around."

Marcus watched her again, smiling. "There's a ferry in an hour. I could let you sleep till then. Or we could talk." His grin widened. "Or....you could thank me for all the help...." he chuckled, trying to pretend this was an awkward and affectionate come on. Inside, he loved that she would have no idea what was in store for her.

She heard Marcus’ voice. It did nothing to comfort her. Words ran through her mind, but all she could was stare into the eyes of Lexi. She had done what she demanded and gotten Marcus there. Logically she knew she should let her go, but logic had escaped her. It fled when her dignity was snatched from her by the monster, the freak, Red took her in the manner she did. She had been with men, several, and women as well, that she didn’t care for or love, but how Red made her feel was so different. Something changed inside her, and whether or not it was permenant, she had no idea. She didn’t have any idea about much of anything at this moment. All she knew was she was hurt, and she wanted to hurt someone as badly as she had been.

Marcus’ arm touched her, and she pressed her lips together firmly, deviantly, before applying more pressure to Lexi’s neck. ‘Marcus! Get me the fuck out of here! I want Red dead! You lied to me!’ Words, thoughts, she wanted to convey, but the darkness suddenly consumed her.

……………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

It was the hum of the car that gently woke her. Her blue eyes slowly fluttered open. The windows were clean, allowing the bright light to flow in, and the warmth bathed her face. She eyed the landscape. ‘Land. Light. I’m not there….anymore.’

When he spoke, she shifted her eyes to him. She listened to his words, letting them sink into her brain. ‘Black out,’ she questioned, reaching up to rub her forehead. Her body ached from the abusive fucking Red has subjected to her. In all her sexual escapades, Tessa had never felt sore afterwards. Proof that Red was not only well endowed, but she also knew how to use her body. It also screamed of the torture she had inflicted on Tessa as well. She winced, shifting in her seat slightly to get a better view.

When he leaned back touching her face, she flinched and pulled away from him. He spilled a wealth of information to her. It was a light in this bleak tunnel she had decided to walk through. It was hope. Tessa wanted to latch on to it with both hands. She wanted to leap from the car and go right to work, relentlessly asking questions, investigating, to find out everything she could about her sister.

As he made his less than subtle pass at her, she threw the blanket open and took a look at her clothes. Her hands went to feel for the collar before she looked at him. Her true feelings were starting to bubble through the surface of her façade, and it as time to let Marcus know what was on her mind. “Talk? Alright Marcus. Let’s talk. Let’s talk about the hell hole you let me walk into. Let’s talk about Red and what she did to me. Let’s talk about where I’m going from here, and I don’t mean some stupid Academy. Yeah. I think I want to talk about that Marcus. You must think I’m completley stupid if you think I’m going anywhere you suggest. I do thank you for all your help, but I’m done. If my sister went to The Pit, and if she was there, then Graham is better off without her. She’s not the woman we thought she was. So let her go. Good luck to her. I wish her the best, but I’m getting out of this car. I’m going to find another way home, and I will never see you again. Don’t worry. Your terrible secret is safe. If I go to the cops, Graham would find out, and I do not want him knowing what his wife is.” She opens the door to the car and slowly climbs for it. Leaving the blanket behind, she leans on the side of the car and slams the door. The main road wasn’t far. She could hear people. “Good-bye Marcus,” she calls to him before staggering away from the car and towards the road waving to the passing cars in an attempt to get someone to stop.

Marcus smacked the steering wheel with his hand in frustration as she staggered out of the car and tried to make it to the road. Thankfully it was early in the morning, too early for there to be more than the odd passing trucker, but still....she might cause problems.

He swung himself out of the car and moved after her, following her. Catching up with her he grabbed her, pulling her around and pinning her to a thick tree with his hands on her shoulders. He knew she was going to struggle, but he leaned in, holding her steady, at least for now.

He smiled. Gamble gamble gamble. He knew he should just deal with her. Red had put a pistol and a tarp in the car for that very purpose. It wasn't like he hadn't done it before. But he had to try. Had to roll the dice. It was just part of his character.

"You're going to give up?" he smiled, boring into her eyes. "Just like that? Seriously." He laughed, low and deep. "Remember, girl. I didn't force you into the Pit. I warned you. Told you that you weren't up to it. But no, you wanted in. You knew better. What was it that you said? You're fucked up? Broken? Sexually able to handle anything?" He chuckled again. "You didn't even last a whole day. What a fucking disappointment you are."

He moved his hands to her hips, still pinning the slender hips to the trunk of the tree. "You know what would really piss me off if I were you? That your perfect pure sister pipped you on the very thing that you thought was yours. I mean, what's left of Tessa if Tina is the slut now? Wasn't that your thing?" He knew he was playing with fire, that this girl was messed up and desperate, but this was too good to give up on.

He changed tack a little. "You know, you talk in your sleep? Whispering about your desires?" He grinned. He wasn't lying. She had. And that was why they had taken this rural route. "You know what you said? 'Bestiality' you whispered. Again and again. 'Want to be a bitch. A breeding bitch'." He smirked. His fingers teased open the buttons of her jeans and his rough fingers pushed aside her panties. She was wet, a little aroused, and he slid his fingers into her cunt. Stretched and teased her.

"My friend has a farm nearby. A stud farm for dogs. Wanna go?". Tessa was all up in the air at the moment, ready to fall one way or the other. He'd baited the hook and now, with his fingers buried in her sex, he had to wait and see how she fell.

Tessa was focused on the deserted road. The sunlight cast a haze, and she brought her hand up over her eyes, squinting, trying to see if there was anyone coming. A huge truck had just blown by as she neared the road. Had she been a few minutes early, she may have been able to flag him down. Still he showed his appreciation for the sight of her by sounding on his horn as he passed.

Marcus took her by surprise as he hauled her over to the tree. She wanted to move, but he was ridiculously strong against her. He was brick wall holding there. She tightened her lips as he spoke. Her anger had always been a raging fire just barely contained. A slow burn was not really in her character, and Marcus was throwing more wood to the flames. ‘Disappointment.’ She hated that word. It was one she had been forced to live with her entire life. It was something she always feared being with people. Maybe it was why she refused to stay with anyone for too long. Can’t be a disappointment if you’re not around. That was her theory; yet, here was this man telling her she was exactly the thing she feared being. It enraged her.

He plunged a dagger deep into her heart when he mentioned Tina. Tina had been the only person she really considered a friend. She was the one true link she had. Not only was he pressing into the wound of her being gone, he was adding salt by pointing out the obvious. Tina had been a bigger slut than she was. Being sexual desirable and adventurous was always Tessa ‘thing’. Being the sensible one was Tina’s. Now things were jumbled. Things were not as they had seemed to be so for so long. Suddenly she felt betrayed by her best friend, her sister. Tina had this whole other life, and she couldn’t even share it with her. Tessa had shared every detail with her. She even confided her about the relationship she had with their father. Tina didn’t look at her disgusted. No. She accepted her. What she said or did to their father was something Tessa never found out, and she didn’t want to know. All she cared about was her sister wrapped her arms around her and understood. Now Tessa had found out she was the prize in The Pit. She had taken Red and surpassed the others in the hell hole. Red. The name alone made her even hotter.

She starred into his eyes, widening her own as he mentioned her talking in her sleep. True it had been a secret desire of hers’ for a long time. In fact, when she walked into The Pit, she had taken note of the man with the dog. She had actually hoped he would get to her first, but the monster Red beat him to the punch. She groaned as his fingers plunged into her still sore pussy. He proposed to her an interesting offer. Tessa was at a cross roads in her life. She could continue on her path to finding her sister, she could go to the stud farm, or she could prove she wasn’t a disappointment by going back to The Pit. Her thoughts circled as she used her own form of logic and reason. Reaching down, she gripped his wrist and tried to pull him away. “Red. That’s why the collar was red. She knew my pussy would be sore, and mother fucker it is. So get the fuck out it. Why should I go to this stupid academy in search of my sister? My sister,” she laughed. “The whore who keep her secret life from me. Why should I give a damn about her? She didn’t care about me. So why waste my time? Let whoever has her keep her. I hope she gets exactly what she deserves,” she hissed. “I’m a lot of things you sorry, black, mother fucker, but I am NOT a disappointment! The only disappointment to me is my sister…..Tina. The only disappointment is Tina. She’s not even my sister anymore. So it’s time I do something for me, and that’s exactly what I’m gonna do.” She paused for a moment, taking in a deep breath. She knew her next decision would be a major one. “Take me back. That monster will not get the better of me. I am tempted to go to the stud farm, yes, but I’ve got so much more to prove to you and that bitch. Nobody calls me a disappointment, and nobody gets the better of me. Now. Are you driving or am I?”

Marcus was surprised. Taking her back was...not what he had expected. Still.....

He withdrew his fingers from her sore little cunt and let her adjust her dress. They walked back to the car in silence.

The drive was quiet, the heavy rain of the Pacific Northwest drumming on the tinted windows and tapping on the bodywork. Little rivulets trickled down the windows, obscuring the outside world and leaving them trapped in their own little space. Marcus left Tessa alone, let her stew in her own thoughts. He had no idea what taking her back would be like. The girl was a little unhinged. She needed to be obedient in the Pit, but she didn't seem very compliant. If this was a case of proving something to herself, he would need to keep a close eye on her.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

When they got down, through the metal door of the Pit, they were met by two large bouncers. Tiny blonde Lexi, her neck wrapped around in bandages, scowled at Tessa from between the two.

"What have you brought her back for?!" she spat at Marcus, ignoring the blonde woman.

"Red said she could come back if she wanted" he shrugged, a little amused by the panic in Lexi's eyes. He knew what that meant was in store for Tessa.

"Little bitch" Lexi growled, waving a tazer in front of her but keeping well back behind the bouncers. "Psycho bitch". She sighed, running a hand through her hair.
"If you're serious about getting back into the Pit you know the drill" she said. "Clothes off. Collar stays on. And are you going to remember the rules this time? Doing whatever a client asks of you?" She watched Tessa with fiery eyes, keeping a close watch on her.

"We've got a full house tonight, but no Red" she said as she waited for Tessa to comply.

There was an instant relief when he withdrew his fingers from her. Red had really worked her over. Tessa had a certain fondness for Marcus, but if she ever enjoyed him again, she would want her cunt to not tremble in agony at his touch. She straightened her clothing off before trodding behind him towards his car. There was never any hestitation as to if she made the right choice. Tina had hurt her. Not even taking into account the fact that she had left her husband, a man she claimed to have loved, Tina had left her as well. They had grown up together, were family, had shared so much, but Tina had kept this from her. She had left her just as much as she had left Graham. Tessa didn’t trust easily, and she was even more guarded with whom she loved. Tina had both her trust and love, and she had thrown them away.

The car ride seemed to take forever. She was anxious. This had stopped being about Tina, and now it was about something far more important to her. It wasn’t even about her pride. This was about becoming a stronger person. If Tina had been able to handle The Pit and Red, then Tessa thought she should certainly be able to do so as well. This would help her learn how to please better than she already knew how to. She would prove she could handle The Pit. This was her second chance, and she wasn’t going to waste it.

She made the long, familiar trip down to The Pit. After entering through the ominous door into the red hues once more, she meet the angry gaze radiating from Lexi. The woman brandished the tazer, showing Tessa would she would encounter if she tried anything like what she had done before again. Her words were cold and straight to the point, and Tessa new her second chance had commenced. “Yes ma’am,” she replied. Quickly she removed her clothing, handing them to Marcus as she did so. Tessa took the collar before anyone could lock it around her neck. “Ma’am, if I also remember the rules, I have to pick a new name. Correct? I think you’ve already done that for me, and if it pleases you, I would like to take that name. Psycho Bitch?” She straightens offering her a smile. Tessa was trying her best not to come across as smug. The image, the feeling, she wanted to project was one of obedience and submission. She knew that was what it would take to succeed in The Pit. Still, it couldn’t hurt to make sure her intend wasn’t misunderstood. “I apologize for before ma’am. It was wrong of me to threaten you and bring physical harm to you. Please. I implore you to punish me. Select my first client for me. I have no doubt you will select someone who will make sure I am not only punished but that I also learn my place here.”

Lexi ran her tongue over her teeth in contemplation. Plotting something.

"Well then, Psycho," she said in a simpering voice "how about you and I spend a little time together in my favourite place. She began to strip, revealing a gorgeous teen body. Pert little breasts with pierced nipples with little rings in, and a shaved little cunt and tight ass. Stripping off she unwound the bandage from her neck until only a small plaster remained and took the collar that Marcus handed her.

"Oh, I work her and I WORK here Psycho" she teased, stepping in very closer to Tessa and running her hand over Tessa's ass. She kissed her, fleetingly, lips brushing together, and whispered "I think this will be fun for us both. I've been waiting to taste that little honeypot of yours".

She then took a silver chain and connected it to the hook on Tessa's collar, leading her through the packed main bar of the Pit to an area Tessa had not been to before. Small black doors lines one wall and, flipping a switch that caused a bulb to flick on above the doorway, Lexi ushered her inside.

They were in a cubicle about the size of a public toilet or phone box, and the blonde giggled as she pressed Tessa up against the wall. "This is my favourite place Psycho" she giggled, licking Tessa's neck like a little nymphomaniac. She seemed almost drunk with the idea of pleasure. "I thought you might love it". She gestured to the walls where a number of round holes were cut.

"Gloryholes!" she tittered as, sure enough, a fat cock protruded through one. She gave it a tug and glanced up. "Put on a good show with me and the cocks" she said to Tessa as she knelt and prepared to take the big dick in her mouth "because we're being watched". Sure enough, the ceiling of the booth opened up into a big viewing window for those on the floor above.

Cocks began to poke through the holes, jabbing Tessa in the small space, as Lexi knelt and began to suck hard, her pretty little ass sticking in the air as she did.

Lexi had her under spell. Her tongue was enticing. She watched as the girl seemed to tease her, licking at her own teeth. Tessa wanted to reach out and grab her, forcing her mouth open as she invaded, her tongue dancing with the girls’. It didn’t take much to arouse Tessa. She had an eye for beauty as well as a man with a lot to offer.

“Yes ma’am,” she whispered just before the girl began to peel her clothing off, revealing a body that Tessa would love to ravage. Never mind they were going to her favorite spot. Never mind this was to be punishment. Tessa only knew one thought. ‘I get to spend time with that.’ The corners of her mouth slowly turned upright. She couldn’t help it. The sight of the gorgeous girl coming into view was tantalizing and tempting. She watched Marcus hand Lexi the collar, and her smile grew. She could feel her own arousal, knowing that to anyone bothering to look; her cunt had to be glistening.

“Extraordinary,” she whispered in response to the new found of Lexis’s position, or positions, there in The Pit. ‘You can taste my honeypot all you want love,’ she thought as the leash was attached. ‘As long as I can taste yours’ as well.’

Following her was easy. Past the normal hustle and bustle of The Pit, past all the catcalls and horny men, past the half drunk, naked men pulling on their own cocks to the scenes around them, she went where Lexi wanted her to go. She knew some of the people there remembered her, and it was a little awkward to be there again. Be that as it was, it still felt different. She wasn’t here looking for information. She was here looking for so much more. Tessa had to prove herself above all else, but now she was open to pleasure, and The Pit was place to get it.

The space she lead her into was small, to say the least. When Lexi licked her neck, Tessa leaned her head back, reveling in the ecstasy of the moment. Her clit tingled, and she knew in that moment she had to feel more of Lexi before the night was done. Her announcement of where they were didn’t come as much of a surprise. Tessa had been to glory holes before, but none like this. She beamed looking up at the over sexed faces gazing down at them. “Yes ma’am. Put on a good show. Trust me. That will be my pleasure.” She kneels down, her body pressing against Lexis’. In tiny, confined space, there wasn’t any room to really move around. Even as her mouth quickly covered the bulging head of the cock before her, her eyes darted over, taking in the sight of Lexi. That alone did more to her than the scent, the feel of the manhood in her warm mouth. She groaned, not thinking about the shaft she shoved down her throat. Her thoughts were on the wet cunt next to her. She wanted to throw Lexi down on the floor and tongue her clit, slide her fingers inside of her, and fuck her until she came hard for her, giving her a sweet treat to feast upon. Tessa pushed her mouth further, until her lips touched the vile wall the hole was cut into. Groans could be heard emanating from the other side as she swallowed, swirling her tongue. None of it was for the prying eyes above them. It wasn’t for the man attached to the impressive appendage she had impaled her throat on. It was for the sexy teen next to her. Tessa wanted her, and she found herself hoping Lexi wanted her as well.

Back
Top Bottom