Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can I Keep Her? [nightsorceress & katon]

Lily felt so embarrassed as she looked at him. She never had admitted to such things now she could pour her whole heart out and it was because of him. She had been told that one a vampire found the one they were meant to be with they would know but she never thought she would be one of the lucky ones to feel it.

Her head came to rest against his her eyes locked on his. They held some tears in them. She cleared her throat a moment and drew a breath "stay with me James, stay with me....forever" She asked softly her request would be one that could be filled if he agreed to have her change him.

He could feel everything, her breath coupled with the softness of her hair as it brushed against his skin. Even her need and want for him could be felt as the two embraced in silence. The faint murmur of her request was all that could break James blissful twilight.

“I’ll stay Lily, we will stay together. Forever is a future i can’t yet achieve, and tonight is not the night to begin on that path. Tonight it should be us as we are, as we met and as we have come to be. Vampire or Human, i want neither, i want you, i want the person called ‘Lily’.”

He felt a passion behind his words, a burning scene within to forward his movements towards her, the alcohol would have been the catalyst to fuel his decision so quickly but in the end he was a mortal man. No other would deny themselves the everlasting company of such beauty, so neither would James.

Pushing Lily off he tumbles her on to her back and nestles himself between her thighs, the sudden movement and pounce on Lily puts James in a more comfortable position on top and as her hair falls to place her gently brushes her hair aside and admires her beauty from his more advantageous position.

Lily drew a deep breath and sighed. She felt a little sad that he wasn't ready to be a vampire and she worried that he never would be. That she would be forced to watch him age and die and she would be left a lone again. Her worry and sadness seem to show on her face as she looked at him.

Before she knew though her back hit the couch and he was between her legs. Her skirt bunched up exposing her long slender legs. her skirt lay that just covered her panties. Her long raven colored hair was splayed against the couch. Her purple eyes looked on his.

With a smile of intent across his face James locked onto Lilys eyes and as he gazed into the unusual purple haze he couldn’t help but move his hand to caress her smooth thigh. He could feel her breath on his, the faster beating of their paired hearts as they came closer. The smooth and long since forgotten texture of female flesh as an exciting sensation and James took great pleasure in running his hand along her smooth thigh, eyes closed he relished the touch and feel of her skin.

Bringing his forehead to rest on Lily’s his gaze rejoined hers and he could see a innocent yet wanting look in her eyes. The smell of her was more noticeable now, her scent mixed with the exhilaration of being allowed to let his hands wonder James could do nothing but smile embarrassingly as he pushed to see how much further he could explore.

Lily's heart race inside her chest as he caressed her thigh. She never had a man touch her before and now she couldn't imagine his hands not touching her. Her hand came up and stroked his cheek. then she lifted her head and kissed him. it was a gentle kiss almost shy but there was some passion in the kiss.

She finally broke the kiss and looked at him a soft smile graced her rosey lips. "I am falling hard and fast for you James" she confused softly. She didn't know if he felt the same but she did, being around so long she understood what her heart wanted, and what it wanted was him.

Her soft confession resided in James mind for a moment, he wasn’t in the mood to speak. He was enchanted by her and the position they were in, she wasn’t pushing away and further more he didn’t want to push away. He wanted her, and deep inside he could feel she wanted him as well.

He couldn’t reply to her he wanted too but his lips had already begun to wonder. Her shy and faint kiss had given him all he encouragement he needed. He pressed his lips gently against hers and waited once more for her to push herself to kiss him, as she did he pulled away slightly smiling meekly to himself as he once again pressed his head to hers.

With a motion of his head and the pair connected he turned Lilys head to the side slightly and placed a light kiss on her cheek. With his unsupported hand he lightly brushed her fallen hair from her neck and kissed once more, further down this time, allowing is lips to linger a little longer he kisses the higher point of her neck, between her jaw and neck, with each delicate kiss he moves himself to wonder down her neck, kissing his way down to her shoulder blade and coming to rest his lips at the base of her neck for the moment.

Lily meet his lips again. She kissed him back this time her kisses were deeper. She couldn't pull her lips away but then he broke the kiss. She looked up at him. a soft smile graced her lips. Then he turned her head and she felt his kiss on her cheek. She couldn't help but giggle.

But her giggling turned to a soft womanly sigh when he began to kiss her neck. It felt so wonderful it made her toes curl. She couldn't help but to enjoy it.

As he kissed further and further down her neck he could feel the heat, the tension and want between them building. She was loving it all and James could only guess she was loving it as much as him, he couldn’t control himself now, he wanted her so badly. His soft kisses continued to connect with the young woman’s soft skin.

The aroma she gave off as he continued to allow himself to wonder, the soft giggles and sighs she gave out only encouraged James to continue, he was doing everything right and even if he wanted to stop he couldn’t, he was too far, they were both too deep and too caught up in this to be able to go back.

Continuing his advances James moves his head down to meet her chest, his hands wonder to her hips and find themselves sliding their way to her breasts and he continues to kiss her neck. With his hands gliding around her abdomen James nuzzles his head into her embrace and begins to lightly kiss down her neck, tracing the line of her collar bone and lightly gliding his fingers to trace the path of his kisses.

Further and further he seeks to invite himself into her breasts and continue to deliver to her a feeling she has so longed for.

For centuries she had been alone, never savoring a mans touch, and now she had a man touching her soft skin, a man who she deeply cared about. It was wonderful as his lips touched her skin she let a soft moan. His touches were intoxicating for her. More powerful than any drug.

Her small hands ran up his back tugging at his shirt a little. but they stopped and came to rest. Thought now filled her mind. Ones that made her pull away from him. Her eyes filled with tears.

"James sorry...i can't....i can't keep getting so attached to you" She blurted out as imagines of his death filled her mind. She was still as she was today, but he was so much older so frail. "You are just going to die and leave me alone....you are going to want to be with her aren't you" Her words mixed with sobs.

Her teary sobs soon broke the moment and James abruptly sat up to try and gauge the problem, with her head sunk in tears he pulled his self up to sit upright and dragged her body to mimic his position.

Clearing the fallen hair from around her face he moved his hands around her soft cheeks to try to bring her to face him. Her face was warm and felt of a glowing heat he didn’t expect from a vampire, he had all but forgotten she was something different that they were not of the same.

With her teary words he soon understood her plight, so long alone followed by a moment of bliss could only be broken by the dread and woe of a further alone. He words were a shock, confusion and even a little anger found there way into James heart.

Pulling her head to rest in his James looked to gain some true insight into her words, he desperately wanted to look into her eyes and see what she really felt.

“I am mortal, i have no choice in the matter of when i will die or not. I’ve only known you for a short time now but since you’ve come along the thoughts of death and the deceased have long since left by thoughts. More immediate and present matters now find their way into my mind. I still have a connection with my wife. That connection will never leave me, it is a part of me as she was. But i want to move on i want to change from what i have become. With you it’s possible Lily."

Pulling her body tight he presses himself against her, offering a hug, some form of relief and protection, some reassurance he is there for her.

“I can’t choose my time, but i don’t know if i can accept the gift you offered,. I’m a mortal after all, what happens tonight changed everything, but one thing i wanted to happen was us. I feel there’s something between us Lily. But i don’t think i can promise you my life yet.”

Lily just leaned into him she needed him so much. Her tears still poured freely from her eyes. Why did she just have to care so much. She was in love with him. "I know your mortal James, i know and it scares me the one person my heart has open to and it he is mortal."

Lily lifted her head her eyes still flowed with tears. "I am so sorry James i really am, i am just so scarred james, for you, you have a whole lifetime, for me your lifetime is just a few short years, then i am alone again, then i am with out the one man my heart has ever loved." Lily finally got up she just told him she loved she didn't know how he react. She feared he would not believe how can anyone fall in love in such a short time. But for vampires they know who there soul mate is with in moments.

She began to pace a little. She went over to the fire and starred into the flame.

James watched as she swiftly departed the couch and took herself to the fire place, the embers of the fire still glowed with a warmth and James could only watch her as her lithe shadow danced with the light from the embers across the ceiling.

Her words had confused him, he was struggling to find where he stood in all of this. His mortality was never a problem when they met, but progressing any further it had now become an issue. Pulling himself up with a sigh he looked around the room for some help some answer to his question. As before, as many times before the room held no answers.

“What do you want then? What do you need from me, my feelings are clear to me and should be transparent to you. My mortality is what i am, im only Human. I don’t know what you want?”

Lily sighed and looked down her long raven hair fell in her face. "i guess what i want is the one thing you are not ready, or you never be ready for." She drew a deep breath. "My point is you don't have to be just mortal....but once again it is your choice, and that what is what i am afraid of, i am afraid you will not choose to be with me." Lily bite her lip a moment. "I am sorry, but that is how i feel, i guess be alone so long then finally finding someone i am afraid to be alone again"

“You won’t be alone Lily, you can’t be i won’t let you, I’ll be here im not going anywhere. And despite what you think im not that old. I’m still addressed as Sir to the locals rather than Old man.” James tried to offer a smile and a break in the serious of the mood. Anything to cheer Lily up would do for the moment.

Stepping forward to meet her at the fire James steps behind her and wraps his arms around her to comfort her as they both stair into the fire. “I’m going anywhere Lily, we have the opportunity to be together and make this work. My mortality is my being you have to understand this, you have been so lonely for so long and now you meet this person who you feel comfortable with. The feeling is mutual, but you can’t expect me to make a decision that affects my life and greatly affects yours based on one night and a few drinks?”

Holding his arms around her James tucks his head into her shoulder and takes in that ever comforting smell she exerts. “Just stay for a while. Make sure that it’s me you want, make sure you’re making the right decision. Then we will talk of change. I promise.” His words nothing but a faint murmur to her ear as he holds onto Lily, hoping her answer is the one that keeps her from leaving.

Lily did not find his joke funny, because she knew some day she could see him as an old man. She drew a deep breath trying to push that from her mind. She leaned against him as she felt him against her. She felt so comforted in his arms. "i know how i feel, and i know it is no going to change no matter what, if how you feel."

Lily turned around then she now had her head against his chest. She was so tiny compared to him. his body seem to protect her. it was heavenly being wrapped in his arms. "if we must wait to find out if you truly want to be with my forever then please don't ask me to give you all of me, not until you know if you would want to be with me forever. It would be even hard to live after if you were to reject me" Her plea was so very soft and it held a great saddness

“I know Lily don’t worry about such things, im here with you now through an honourable and gentlemanly intent, i don’t wish to hurt you but i need time, time to take this all in.”

Loosening his grip on her James takes her hand and pirouettes Lily around to face him and hold her in his arms, just one or moment to look into her deep eyes, another moment to try and work out what it is he needs to do.

Her eyes for the moment only gave him a glaring innocents a need to be with him and a need to not be without him. There was no defined answer for him though, her want for him wasn’t a strong enough emotion for him to want to change, and change so much that he would not be the man he is now. He would lose his identity and associates or friends would all but cease to exist and time took its toll on them but not him.

Breaking from his gaze her speaks softly to Lily once more. “I can’t decide tonight, i need time to think of this, i need to evaluate all that is going on. I know you hate the fact im asking you to wait, that’s understandable. So long alone yet so close to happiness any more waiting must add a heaviness to your heart i can’t imagine. I need to be sure, i need to know it’s all right.”

Lily drew a deep breath and nodded. "alright nothing i say is going to help you make your decison so i think i will take a walk, perhaps clear my head. I will be back shortly" She then kissed his cheek and looked at him a moment. She had tears in her eyes but she did not want to cry in front of him. She walked out of the room then out the door.

Once she was outside she just stood there for a long time looking up at the sky. The moon was full and it bathed her face in light. She wanted to scream or something but she couldn't. The only thing she could do is wait. She slowly picked up her feet and began to walk.

As she walked she wondered how much time he would need. Did he need only a little time like tonight, or did he need more like years. The thought of being near him but not having him for years frighten her. She whimpered at the thought. Other thoughts began to run through her mind. How would she live if he rejected her? She wondered if he thought her to be crazy because she knew in her heart after such a short time that she wanted to be with him forever. She wondered too if he thought that she only wanted to be with him because she was lonely. That of of course was not true but did he know and understand that.

She walked for hours as things raced through her mind, finally her feet lead her back to James house. She walked up to the front door and opened it. She headed back to where she left him wondering if he was still there. wondering if he made up his mind. She would at least go say goodnight.

With a light kiss on his cheek James could do nothing as he watched Lily leave the room. Deep in his mind he knew they both needed some time. This time he now needed was becoming a hell, this wonderful person he had just met was now the subject and direction of the rest of his life. Ending his Human life would enable the pair to live a happier life together.

The idea of eternal happiness was an odd prospect for James, once already had that been promised to him and still the world found a way to take his happiness away from him, dare he take such a risk again.

James wondered to his arm chair and slumped into it, the comfort and surrounding of the cushioned chair would give him some level of relaxation as his mind wondered what he should do. To be with her would be something of happiness, but there was no guarantee that would last. On the flip side there was the prospect of the happiness ending for some reason and James having to wonder alone, forced to face the same emotions Lily had.

Selfish were his thoughts or not they soon found themselves rolling into one, as he struggled to fight with his mind and heart he simple fell asleep through the conflict. His large arm chair providing an adequate place to rest after such a long day.

Lily wondered to the door way and stood there for a long moment just watching James sleep. She wondered what to do. Should she wake him or let him rest. So many thoughts still ran through her mind. She thought it would be best to let him rest. She walked into the room and add a couple of logs to the fire so he would stay warm. Then she found him a blanket and brought it over to him.

She covered him with the blanket and then kissed his cheek. She kneeled down infront him and just looked at him a moment "i'm Sorry James, I'm sorry i ask you to be something you are not ready for. I am sorry that i am doing this to you" She whispered softly to him

His mind toiled and fought against his heart throughout the night, moments of relaxation and sleep were soon dashed by the conundrum he faced, James stirred all through the night his sleep not one of slumber but a semi conscious one.

He swore he felt Lilys touch and voice in the night but as his mind raced and through only of her that night he could not be sure. She had offered him something he could not weigh up, each positive attribute had a negative. The more he through the deeper his fears grew.

Was she after him for something else? He had after all saved her due to pretences she may be able to help him, perhaps her changing him would fulfil something she required. These darker more sinister through soon crept in and a fight between the images of light and darkness now plagued his mind.

Morning soon broke, it felt it had come far to quickly. The room allowed some sunlight in though it was still early morning. Moving around best he could from his stiff and now uncomfortable position he failed to see Lily. Unknown whether she had come back that night or not James Groggily rolled himself out of bed. He needed some normality some routine so shaking all through from his head he undertook the routine he did every day.

Making his way upstairs he readies himself to wash and redress before returning down stairs to look for Lily, a brief moment of her from his mind should help him.

Lily let him sleep, she knew he needed it. She wondered the halls of his home. She was so confused. She did not know what to do. She finally found her away upstairs and to the bed room he showed her. She entered the room but left the door wide open.

She sat down on the bed she just starred into the darkness she hoped that perhaps he would come to her. But he never did.She fell a sleep on the bed. Fully dressed and above the blankets. she did not sleep wells she tossed and turned.

Back
Top Bottom