Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

DELETE

A masqurade was a perfect place for Sasha to show off her style, or at least it was till THEY showed up. She had on a black tank top with a chain cross and even a studded collar. Over her face she had a ravens mask on. Even dressed up like this they recognized her. "Hey, death!" She looked over, answering to the same name she did when she was at school. She was 17, almost 18, and almost out of highschool. She passed easily for older though, hence why she was here. Apparently she wasn't the only one crashing this party. She sighed as they walked over to her, guys and girls from her school. "What is death doing at a place like this?" They said, using her nickname.
She rolled her eyes behind the mask. "Go away..." She turned to leave but they grabbed her, ripping the mask off. She struggled to break from their grip but in doing so ripped her shirt and also managed to smash her mouth and nose against once of the guys - causing them to bleed a bit. Her teeth had dug into her lip and the blood coated her tongue. Very metalic tasting, she noted. They dragged her from the room and up the stairs to a room that was in the far back of the establishment. "No need you ruining a good party Death." They said, throwing her into the room and pulling the door shut, locking it behind her.
She stumbled and fell down onto the ground face first. The first thing she noticed was she scuffed her knee on the carpet, the next was that blood was still filling her mouth. She tried to see but the room was pitch black. "Great... at least Darkness is my friend..." She said softly, laying on her belly a moment before pushing herself up.

RE: You really do exist...? Me and HIY

Aventus had been up here for a while. He was happy in the darkness, his eyes making it seem like day. Luckily the other students were downstairs. That many clumsy drunks in one place meant injuries, and injuries to the vampire meant it would be that much harder to control himself. He had blended in so far, and did not want to ruin that. He got his sustenance from drunks stumbling down the street in the wee hours of the morning. It had a nice tang, but nothing beat fresh blood, and all vampires knew that. He looked out the window, his brooding exterior appearance offset by his rather colorful mask. He liked it, custom made by a craftsman in Italy back in the Renaissance. Very good quality to have lasted all these years.

He soon smelled blood, however, and licked his lips as a female was tossed into the room. He saw her and how she was, the bullies cackling madly and slamming the door, his fine tuned hearing noticing that they had locked the door. He stood slowly, his all black suit blending with the darkness and concealing him as he approached the female. He also heard her comment about darkness being her friend and he had to give a small smile. It was his, too, but for a different reason. He crouched next to her, pinpointing the cut to the inside of her lip. "Are you okay?"

She was slightly startled that there was anyone in here with her but she nodded. " Yes... thank you. I'll be fine..." She sat up and looked around, pretty pointless considering the dark. "What are you doing in here...it's so dark, I can barely see anything..." She glanced over at the window. It was night time so that didn't help her see anything. She smiled at him softly - or at least where she figured he was standing. "Isn't it dark to you?" She asked, seeing as he didn't seem to be having problems in the pitch blackness. All she could tell is that he was male, everything else was shrouded in black.

Aventus smiled as she stated that she would be fine and chuckled. The moon was casting a pale beam of light into the room through the window, almost as if it were slicing through the darkness but not conquering it as light typically did. Vampire did that. It wasn't a power or anything, it was just the aura they exhumed in a room. He moved to that beam of light and let it illuminate half of his body, exposing his identity to the Gothic girl. "I am glad you are alright, Sasha." He said her name and waited for the usual reaction. It was either going to be scared or curious, and the thrill of the person having a different one every time kept him on edge until a follow up was given.

She watched as he moved into the light and realized that he looked familiar. When he said her name, she was almost sure that he did look familiar. "Do I know you?" She asked. "You know me... but I can't say the same about you..." She said. "Though... you do look familiar." She stood up and crossed her arms gently over her chest, parallel, to hide the rips.

Aventus smiled a bit. Curiosity it was for her. Interesting. He nodded his head and looked toward her, crimson irises flashing in the faint, pale moonlight. "I do know you. Well, sort of. It's kinda hard to not notice the assholes that pick on you...the names they spew from their mouths..." He paused to regain some of his composure. "I apologize. I tend not to tolerate women being so...so..." He threw up his hands in frustration. "...so abused, I guess is the word."

"Do I know you from school?" She inquired. She still went to highschool every so often, even if she rarely showed up. "You don't have to apologize..." she started to say as he threw up his hands. "I know..." She said. "It's okay, I've gotten used to it." She smiled softly. "So who are you?" She paused. "And how do you know me...?"

Her voice was so soothing. His heated nerves were instantly cooled to a reasonable temperature when she told him it was alright. The fact that she was used to it made him irritated, but for her sake, he kept calm and didn't fret any longer. Sasha was asking questions, and the vampire felt obliged to answer her. "My name is Aventus. I am a senior in class." He smiled a bit when the question of how he knew her popped up and gestured toward her with an open palm. "You, my dear, are in a few of my classes by sheer coincidence. English, Math, Physics, and, interestingly enough, History." For obvious reasons, the 200 year old tended to ace history tests. "I am good with putting faces to names and vice versa, especially when the two of us run into each other so often."

She tried to think of the classes they were apparently in but kept drawing a blank. "I'm sorry... I don't really pay attention in class. It's more of a "do what I have to and leave" thing..." She said softly. "It's nice to meet you though Aven...tos?" She asked with a slightly question, already forgetting part of his name. "Sorry, I have a horrid memory sometimes." She said. "I swear I've seen you before though and - she caught his mouth as he talked. "Ohh... you're playing a vampire for this party huh?" She asked. She wasn't playing anything, her usual attire seemed to fit right in for "demon" or "grim reaper" as far as most thought. "It is a Halloween masquerade... but I didn't even have to dress up, I still look like the living dead." She said, lifting her arms and pretending to be a zombie for a couple of seconds before dropping her arms and giggling sweetly.

The giggle...it was so sweet and...well, girly that it caught the vampire off guard, which was a rare occurrence, to be sure. He had fought many a lycanthrope, human, and even other vampires, and had always seemed to be one step ahead, but her...Sasha caught Aventus completely speechless. She would be a perfect lover, but he guessed he had to start at friend. "W-well..." He cleared his throat to regain some of his composure. "I'm glad to see that you happen to be a person able to turn insults into positive things." He then smiled, showing off his teeth more. "Yes. Had these prosthetics made specifically for Halloween parties and such. Do they look nice?"

She nodded. "They look amazing..." She said. "I love vampires... Just the thought of them is so.... Alluring..and sexy...." She put her hand on her chin. "I guess that is a little creepy huh?" She laughed softly, then moved her hand up to stroke her hair back into place. "I think I have a bit of an addiction to vampires... well... my entire room is practically dedicated to them..." She said. "The fact that they bite someones neck is so...uhhmm... hot?" She blushed. "Sorry, thats a little too personal.." She scratched the back of her head. "So uh... Guess we're... locked in here huh?" She asked, turning back to the door attempting to change the subject.

Well then, maybe a bit of seduction was already done for him. He smiled wider as she talked about her adoration for his kind. It was a rarity to find someone so infatuated with vampires. It made their jobs ten times easier. Well, while Aventus wasn't looking to drink from or change Sasha, he was interested in something else. That thought kept prodding its way into the forefront of his mind and it was getting irritating to him, an emotion which flashed through his features for an instant before returning to normal. "We are, indeed, locked in this room." He shrugged and sat on the bed. "So...tell me more about your knowledge of vampires."

She glanced over at him and blinked. "You don't know about them?" She asked. "Well, I don't actually think they are real... unfortunately... but what I do know from lore is that it varies... some of them can't walk in the sun, some just choose not to, they are like us, they have their own personalities and a lot of them are born into it instead of being bitten, very few humans survive the 'turning' process according to legend..." She said. "They can't handle the blood-lust..." She looked at him. "Why so interested?" She asked, sitting by him on the bed. they were stuck in here, might as well make the best of it right?

Aventus listened to what Sasha explained to him and was impressed. Perhaps she was so infatuated with him and his kin. It was refreshing. He smiled a bit at her final question and avoided it, looking her dead in the eye before returning his gaze elsewhere. "Say they did exist. What would you do if you happened to meet one, Sasha?" His crimson eyes were focused on the floor, but his ears were attuned to her and her body, listening for any signs of excitement and the like. He hoped the response was heavily positive.

"If I did meet one?" She started to put things together and bit her lip slightly. "Well... for one...I'd hope that I wasn't his or her next meal.. and two... I'd enjoy their company..." She said. "If they were real... They are no different from us... they just have a different food source... which doesn't bother me I wouldn't mind being a food source for one..." She stopped. "God that sounds weird when you say it out loud." She giggled again, the same sweet, bubbly giggle from before. "I wouldn't mind having a vampire for a friend. I could always tell the bullies "hey fuck off before I sick my vampire on you." Then I would really sound weird!" She laughed and smiled cutely.

Aventus smiled when Sasha bit her lip. It was clicking, at least slightly, which was definitely promising. He grinned as she started to say what she thought she would do. He was especially intrigued by her comment about not minding being a food source. His mouth watered a bit but he managed to keep it under control to an extent, laughing a bit at her last comment. "You...you mentioned earlier that you wouldn't mind being a food source for a vampire. Would you request anything in return?"

She looked over at him. "You talk like.... well... You asked me about them... as if you didn't know.. but now you're asking like you do." She was smart and putting together the clues in front of her. The look on her face changed as she grinned. "Those aren't fake are they?" She asked, pointing to his teeth. Part of her said 'run' but the part she listened to said 'stay' The hairs on her body started to stand on end and her heart beat started to race as she waited for his answer. He was a vampire, wasn't he... "...Friendship." She muttered, only half connecting herself to the current situation. A sane person would have run long before the answer was spouted, before things were revealed, but she wanted more. She had to know if he was one, if he was... was this her last night alive?

Aventus saw the realization hit her and smiled again, calmly, trying to dissuade her mind from the idea of whom his dinner was. If she offered, he would take it, but not kill her. No, Sasha was not one he would kill. "I have no intentions of drinking your blood." He looked at her. "I had none to begin with. Right now, my mind is on something else and..." He let out a slow breath. Why would he tell her of his lustful desires? "...and I apologize for bringing... that up. Not too much better than drinking your blood..."

Her heart started to race as he didn't deny what he was, in fact, he said that he had no intentions of killing her and that proved he was one. "You... Oh....wow." She bit at her lip cutely and nodded. "I don't know too much about... the lustful side... but you're welcome to drink..." She said, still quite blindsided by the fact he was in fact a vamp. "You... well... you're... actually real?" She asked. "Are all of the myths real?" She turned her head to look at him, coincidentally leaning her head and exposing her neck to him, her head was down which stretched her neck slightly as she looked at him, straining to see him in the faint light.

Aventus heard her offer to drink and smiled a bit. She was open to the idea. Her head even dipped down and exposed the side of her neck to his gaze, something which made him entranced. She was urging him to do it, almost begging at this point. "Which myths, Sasha? There are quite a lot of them..." He had issues containing his thirst now that the offer was extended, and was worried that if she pushed it more he might end up sucking her dry...did she was to die? Was this some creative form of suicide?

She turned towards him eliminating the view of her neck. "Werewolves... Vampire myths like the battle between the two races... the inability to be in sunlight, how you can't die... how strong the bloodlust is... tell me everything." She sat in front of him like a kid at a campfire listening to ghost stories.

Aventus chuckled at the rapid fire questions coming his way. He felt his eyes dart around, his hand landing on her thigh and rubbing it a bit as he explained the truth behind all of those myths. "Werewolves do not exist. Therefore, neither does the hidden war between vampire and werewolf. I can go out in the sunlight. Relative to a human being, I can be considered immortal. Most vampires tend to live to be one thousand years old, and I am only two hundred. The bloodlust is...controllable...after some practice. You make it difficult, but not impossible." He chuckled again and scooted ever closer to her. "Also...fantastic lovers."

"Till tonight you didn't exist. It's possible they do." She smiled as if hoping maybe they did. She blushed at his last comment and bit at her lip. "I-I don't doubt that..." She could feel her heartrate speed up.

"You don't doubt it, eh?" Aventus scooted closer to Sasha with a small smirk on his face, his lips moving towards hers and closing in, kissing her and keeping his fangs extended, just in case the fan girl had the idea of running her tongue along them. He also moved his hands to her waist, yanking her closer if she hadn't moved herself yet.

"I-I... I don't. I don't doubt it one bit..." She could feel his fangs along her lips and it made her shiver, her hand running over his chest as her tongue found the tip of one of the fangs and ran along it, towards the base. She felt his hand wrap around her waist pulling her closer as she moved closer to him purposefully. Her heart raced and she couldn't help but think so many things about this moment.

( Sorry for delay I don't post on my days off or on monday and tuesday I got stuck playing Five nights at fredies while at work with my boyfriend XD that was fun)

Back
Top Bottom