Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Beauty and The Beast (TheSilentProtagonist x Goddess)

Lacey could almost see as the Beast processed what she said, a smile starting to creep into her lips. It was a huge relief when she heard him softening up to her, starting to understand what she meant. Right now, she was convinced that things would start going, if not smoothly, at least not as bumpy as before. "Yes, that is exactly right!" she noted, already beaming at the results. Part of it was the greedy idea of reading every single book on these large shelves, but part of it was the illusion of a fairy tale she was dreaming of, starting to fall into place. She was already starting to walk in the library, caressing the spine of a few books delicately, when she overheard the exchange.

"Excuse me, Mister King?" she asked hesitantly. "What do you mean move my things to your bedroom?" She didn't think much of it, certainly, her naive, virgin mind not initially thinking about the things that happen between a man and a woman in the bedroom. Instead, the rebellious teen inside her hated the idea of sharing her private space. "I mean, I'm sure you value your space and I'll still make sure to care for you as best I can...?"

It isn't lost on Alex that the girl probably cares more about the books than him right now. This doesn't actually bother the beast right now. So long as she does her own job of trying to fall in love with him, she could do whatever she wanted for all he cared. He does cringe when she grabs one of the more valuable books. He would need to see about gettnig her to treat his items with better care. Why did she even need all those books? She wouldn't be reading them that much, would she? Alex bites his tongue for now though. He would deal with it after he got what he wanted from Lacey.

After closing the door, the beast turns to to face the girl once again. He crooks his head and watches her as she speaks. "Well where else would they go?" Alex asks in an incredulous tone. "We're supposed to be lovers, right? How is that supposed to happen in separate rooms. Do you honestly expect me to love a woman who I don't even share a bed with?" The beast turns, opening the door again. "Now hurry along. It looks like we're going to have more work to do than I thought. You can leave the books here for now and get them later."

"What does sharing a bed even have to do with love?" Lacey sighed, leaving the books in place as she moved closer to him, still not getting the sexual element. "Love is about affection, understanding, caring!" She was about to go into a long winded rant about how it was an obstruction of privacy and how she needed the space, but even as she opened her mouth to talk, she closed it, shaking her head. It was probably not worth it, getting on his bad side. After all, she would be living here now, and she would have plenty of time to change his mind. "For someone who has so many books, you sure haven't read many good fairy tales...."

Giving the books one more longing look before leaving the books in the shelf, she began walking towards the beast. "I imagine we still have plenty of the manor left to see... Care to finish the tour?"

Alex raises an eyebrow before huffing. “You can’t piece it together how important caring for me there will be?” He asks her before a rather mischievous smile appears on his face. If she’s really naïve about all this, even virginal, then suddenly the prospect seemed a lot more fun. So then, even if she couldn’t love him and break the curse, there was still a use for Lacey after all. It’s something he’ll be sure to keep in mind for later. “I have read quite a few fairy tales.” The beast says. “The mistake you’re making is in thinking there are any good ones.” He tells the girl before leaving.

As they walk down the hall, Alex suddenly spins around and steps close to Lacey. “Insubordination is NOT appreciated!” He snaps at the girl. “Learn some fucking manners, or I’ll teach them to you myself.” He leaves that to linger, angry as he is about how this naïve little girl has been talking to him. He’d come up with a suitable punishment for it in time. The next stop is in front of the manor’s fitness room. Alex opens the door to reveal it fully stocked with well-kept equipment. “This is the gym.” He tells Lacey. “I expect you to make proper use of it.” The beast tells her, the phrase and the way he eyes her body making it clear what he means.

Back
Top Bottom