Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tronen av Brannen Nasjon (Assume og JanÅgeSolstad)

JanÅgeSolstad

Super-Earth
Ty Lee was being fawned over by no fewer than a dozen guys, while Mai was sulking off in the shadows somewhere. Typical, Azula thought. All too typical...

It was just another sunny day at the beach, but considering where she had been of late, and what she had been doing, it was a small wonder that she was even seeing the sunshine. Not even the Devil Himself could shake her from a task that she set her mind to, but after several hard months, even she was ready to take a vacation.

Some dozens of yards ahead, the waves cyclically crept up the pale sleek sand, consuming more of it inch by inch. She watched it for only a moment before turning to the only member of her clique to have stayed by her side, her brother, Zuko.

She had to admit, exile had done him well. He'd left a skinny little scared kid, but now he was almost a man. He certainly had the build and the bearing of one, and although he could be a bit brooding at times, he would get better. She would show him. People walked in fear of him now, but people walked in fear of her, and in reverence of her. The latter he'd have to earn, and she'd have to show him that.

But perhaps another time. She was incognito, now. Few would recognize her visage now. Few would even look at her face, considering what she was wearing. She was slim and toned and sleek and pale with perfect skin and long dark silky hair, and even then, the slightest motion of her legs as she adjusted the way she reclined made her ass jiggle as if she was a woman fifty pounds heavier. Even Zuko couldn't stop himself from looking, though he tried.

Still, she offered him no reproach as she crept closer, close enough that she was side by side with him. Her eyes traveled over him for a moment, from his toned chest to the good side of his face, before she turned away and reclined again.

"So," she said, "brother... welcome back to the fold, and your position as heir imminent to the throne of the Fire Nation. Have you given any thought to how you're going to continue our bloodline?"

She asked this question casually as she examined her fingernails, as if it was a normal thing to say. As if there was anything normal about being on the beach with Azula, princess of the Fire Nation, dressed so skimpily that she may as well have been naked.

Like usual Zuko laid around with a miserable look on his face. Sure he had all that he could ever want. Once again he was prince and heir to the fire throne. Or so he believed. Relaxing in the burning sun next to his sister, he wondered if a vacation was exactly the best idea. The whole plan was dreadful boring. He hadn't been to this Island since he was a little child, and with circumstances a bit different now, he wasn't enjoying it much as he did when he was younger.

Zuko wore dark red shorts, that reached to his knees. His skin had became a bit harder and slightly tanned from the hardship he had been through to capture the avatar since his exile. He still wore the scar on the left side of his face, a scar that he had received from his father a few years back. It seemed the scar helped him to strike fear into some.

But at the moment, striking fear into the hearts of people wasn't something that was needed. Instead his scar helped concealed his blushing cheeks every time he looked over to his sister. Did she really have to wear that bathing suit? That is if it was considered a bathing suit. The only thing it covered was her nipples from her ample breast, and her pussy. On their way to the location, he couldn't help keep his eyes off of his sisters ass. With each step it would jiggle like crazy, causing him much arousal.

Suddenly as she spoke his mind quickly snapped back to reality. Another one of her taunts, he thought to himself. "I don't know Azula.." he said in his cold voice. "I doubt any of that matters now, I'm sure there's more important things than 'continuing our bloodline'.." he said firmly as he shot his gaze away from her and towards the ocean. "I don't even know why we are taking a vacation.."

"What could be more important than continuing the bloodline?" Azula snapped. "Let's face it, big brother, if you don't put forth serious effort in that department, you might as well give up the throne and... anoint me now."

She had always been a master at controlling what showed on her face, but Zuko had known her long enough to see through this. And in that moment, her eyes told him that, at least for a moment, she was considering... ensuring that she was first in line for the throne. But that moment passed. She then spent a few seconds brushing a few errant strands of hair from in front of her chest. The result was that her cleavage was emphasized when she rested against her side, causing her breasts to press up against one another. She was facing him, so he couldn't see her ass, but the way she moved her legs and the way a passing gaggle of guys seemed to suddenly come down with nosebleeds indicated that it was quite a view indeed.

It was still nothing compared to the attention Ty Lee was getting, though. Guys were positively lining up to do things for her, but now there was a certain desperation, a certain hastiness to their actions. No fights had broken out yet, but they soon might when Ty Lee would be forced to start to choose among them to reciprocate affections.

Azula smirked at the sight.

"It looks like Ty Lee won't have any problems carrying on her insignificant bloodline. Even if she doesn't want to... if she keeps acting like that, by this time tomorrow, she'll be pregnant."

That was a level of cruelty rare for even Azula. What made it even stranger was that her dainty feminine hand was now running up and down Zuko's toned torso, as if they were lovers relaxing after a long bout of lovemaking.

Zuko gave a cold hard stare to his sister. Seeing her snap wasn't anything to new. He could already tell by her words that she was just trying to mess with his head. "When father is ready to pass down the crown, and I become firelord I should already have someone picked out.." Zuko said firmly, hoping that would quiet Azula.

His eyes didn't remain completely at eye contact level for low. As she started to brush a few stands of her hair from her chest, Zuko couldn't help but take great notice to her ample breast. Even though they were brother and sister, Zuko knew that his sister would be a good mate to anyone in general. Her ample breast would be good for breast feeding, that is if she would ever do something like that. And of course her perfect waistline would be perfect for childbearing. Gazing behind, Zuko noticed the guys who instantly got nosebleeds from the view of his sister ass.

Quickly he diverted his attention back to his sister as she spoke about Ty Lee. Zuko couldn't help but crack a rare chuckle as he watched all the boys hound her. It seemed that the poor girl didn't even know what was going on. "My, I didn't know my sister would be one to get jealous of others..." Zuko said with a smirk. Whenever he had a chance to shoot a jab at his sister he took a lot of pleasure out of it.

Though his smirk soon faded as he felt her hand running up and down his muscular torso. For some reason Zuko couldn't find it inside himself to pull away or tell her to stop. It seemed all of this talk about continuing the bloodline had started to go to his head.

Azula flushed momentarily, and for a moment, it seemed as if Zuko had awakened the dragon. She kept her nails long, and these she raked across his skin on that thin line between pleasure and pain. She moved closer again, again shifting those long pale gorgeous legs of hers, and planted a soft kiss directly on his nipple.

"Me, jealous, of that slut?" she said, absently stroking at his chest again. "You must be joking." Then, quicker than blinking, she took hold of his opposite nipple with her fingers and pinched it directly between her nails. It didn't hurt--not yet--but the venomous way she spoke to him, so softly that he had to strain to hear, told him that she knew just how easily she could make him regret he'd ever tried to mess with her.

And then, just as suddenly as she'd threatened him, she released him and arched her back, shutting her eyes as if to focus on the feeling of the sun on her body, on her almost bare breasts. It was funny--from the side, when she posed like that, it was really easy to imagine that she wasn't wearing anything at all. And when she ran her fingers through her hair, it was as if she was trying to emphasize its silky smooth softness. That was one thing the siblings had in common, their hair. And from this angle, there really was no doubt about it at all... Azula's lean pale little belly, soft inviting breasts, and those broad hips of hers... when the time came, she'd definitely make the right man a very, very happy man indeed. Unless of course she killed him first.

Come to that, she had asked him about his plans to continue the bloodline. But what about hers?

<><><><><>

Four, five, six, and the approaching brunette meant that there were no fewer than seven hunks waiting on her hand and foot. One of them really was at her feet, massaging the tiredness and soreness out of her, while another provided shade with a palm leaf. Two more were offering her cold drinks while the other several peppered her with idle complimentary chatter, all the while crowded around her like security guards.

This was the life, Ty Lee thought. And the best thing was that this--all of this--was free. The guys hadn't even asked for anything in return for what they were doing, and even if they did--on the off chance that one of them had the balls to ask for what was on each of their minds--she'd be only too happy to give it to them.

Heh. Balls.

Just for the Hell of it, Ty Lee looked directly at the crotch of the guy next to her for a long, long time. Then she deliberately made eye contact with him and licked her hips, before shutting her eyes and leaning back again. If that didn't make one of them do anything, then they weren't real men and she wanted nothing to do with them anyway!

Zuko watched as Azula flushed. Though he felt a bit of fear, he felt more pleasure than anything from having getting under his sisters skin. Feeling as she raked her nails across his skin, he arched his back a little bit. It was painless, yet it had somewhat of a sexual hint to it that seemed to arouse something. The next thing he knew she was kissing his nipple, this was something weird even for Azula. Before he had a chance to speak, he listened as she shot some insults towards her 'friend'. "Heh.." Zuko started to chuckle, but then it was met with a loud grunt as she took long of his nipple. It was a mixture between a painful and pleasurable grunt as she held onto it. Gazing at his sister, he moved his hand to pull free of her hold, but as he was about to she suddenly released herself from him.

Turning to face Azula, he watched as she closed her eyes and took in the sun without a care in the world. Azula would make a great mate, he began thinking to herself. Beside her great natural talent for almost everything, she had a extremely fertile looking body. Gazing at her full breast and wide hips, he couldn't help but wonder..what if they weren't siblings? Would that matter? "Humph.." Zuko said firmly as he turned away from his sister with that. "Maybe Ty Lee could help me continue the heir.." Zuko said in a firm tone. He had hope to get back at Azula with his words again. He was indeed playing with fire.

"I'm sure she will feed your future niece or nephew quite well.." Zuko said referring to Ty Lee's chest. "Speaking of continuing the blood lines.." Zuko said quickly changing the subject. "I don't see you trying to continue our bloodline.."

<><><><<><<>

The six guys hounded Ty Lee as if she was a piece of meat. Though they catered her as if she was a princess. "Do you need anything else?" One even asked. Things seemed to be going well for the girl, and the guys didn't mind doing any and everything for her.

All of the guys were shirtless wearing just dark red shorts. They all had rock hard six packs and were indeed good catches for almost any girl. The guy offering Standing right next to Ty Lee was listening in as the other men chatted her up, at times he would throw in a few jokes hoping to make her laugh.

Suddenly, as he gazed at the beauty before him, he watched as she was outright staring at his crotch. That was all that was needed, before he quickly pulled down his pants and took out his cock. The other guys were shocked for a brief moment, but they soon realized what was going on. Suddenly a dozen limp cocks came out as they all began stroking themselves to the sight of Ty Lee.

The guys next to her even managed to place their dicks onto her face. Boy how lucky they were. Soon enough, all of their cocks were harden and ready to blow. The first guy relentlessly stroked his cock as it was aimed right at her face. Within seconds he instantly blow a heavy and large load that filled her face. That load was met with another and then another. Soon her face had about a dozen or so loads that covered it. The thick warm and heavy loads instantly filled the eye. The last guy to cum on her, decided to go for a spot that was a bit clear and fresh. Pointing his cock at her breast, he quickly blew load onto the two large orbs.

"You and Ty Lee?" Azula wrinkled her perfect nose. "Don't short-sell yourself. She's below your class. Keep her as a concubine if you want, but if you father any children with her, it'll be the worse for them. I'll make sure of that." She examined her fingernails as she spoke, as if idly chatting about murdering innocent children meant nothing to her. Then again, it probably didn't, certainly not in comparison to ensuring that those dainty pale digits of hers were neatly cared for.

A moment later, she was forced to adjust the top of her bikini, hiding a brief pink tinge from her brother. If only he had looked a second earlier, he might have caught a glimpse that most would have killed to see... even now, though, Azula was perfect. Perfect hair, perfect body, perfect face, perfect smile, even when it was twisted with that old cruelty of hers as she watched what Ty Lee was doing with her partners for that afternoon. Typical Ty Lee.

She glanced at Zuko when he spoke again. And then she smirked.

"Don't worry about me, brother," she sniffed. "I've got my own plans on that front. I just happen to have high standards, and there aren't many who can meet them." She glanced at him again, and for the briefest moment, her eyes seemed to flicker up and down his torso. Was she checking him out.

<><><><><>

Ty Lee heard the soft shuffle of cloth being moved--or removed--and silently grinned to herself. She kept her eyes shut and soon, sure enough, she felt her face covered with hot thick hard masculine rods. Sometimes they battled with one another to rub up against her smooth skin, but it was only a matter of seconds before she felt her face start to get covered.

The poor guys. Their loads were thick and strong but they came all too quickly, before Ty Lee could even show her appreciation for them by giving them a view of her chest. Oh, well. She pulled her top open anyway; spent they might be, but at least they could enjoy a look at her breasts. Then, thinking that they were finished, Ty Lee began to wipe the cum out of her eyes. She tasted it--good, it was thick and strong and sweet--and then she proceeded to massage it into her face like it was cream.

Which, really, it was. She'd learned a lot at the circus, including how to stay youthful and pretty, and that was by taking as many loads to the face by studly young men as she could. The treatment would remain effective as long as--

That was when she felt it. Right on her chest, a heavy, creamy blast of nut butter.

Ty Lee opened her eyes. Looked at the guilty party. And then, barely seeming to move at all, she struck him.

Still topless, she got to her feet and walked away, dusting her hands off and trying to control her anger. A moment later, the boy she'd hit fell, moaning and clutching at his crotch. There was one guy who wouldn't be continuing his bloodline anytime soon. Or ever.

Zuko couldn't help but smirk at her comment, though his smile soon faded when she spoke of what would happened if he had fathered children with her. Part of him wondered if she were to do that with any children whom she didn't approve of the mother. It seemed she would make the perfect Aunt...he thought to himself sarcastically. "You would actually do that to your own nieces or nephews?" Zuko suddenly blurred out after thinking about it for a few. Shaking the thought out of his head for a few, he managed to be distracted from it once again by her rather perfect body.

With Azula's body there for him, Zuko had no idea what 'fun' Ty Lee was getting into. His full attention was on his sister. Sadly though Zuko realized that he might have missed something as he watched her finish up fixing the top of her bikini which the only use they seemed to provide were covering her nipples.

As Azula finally answered his question, it seemed it was only answered with another riddle that she liked to play at. He wondered what kind of plans she had, did she already had someone in mind? And why, why was she looking at him in that way? It was as if she was openly checking him out. "Humph..I see.." Zuko responded. "I can only imagine what kind of wife you'll be...or even better yet what kind of mother you'll be. Seeing what you would do to my own children." Zuko added, as he turned his gaze towards the ocean, slowly closing his eyes as he tried to relax.

<><><><><><><><

The dozen or so guys all stood there with their soft cocks shocked, seeing their friend just being attack by the beautiful girl they lusted after. Within a instant as he fell, they quickly disregarded him as they went after Ty Lee, calling after he telling her they were sorry for him and for her to come back. Though it seemed it was no use.

"Your own bastard children," Azula corrected. "Nephews and nieces or not, don't think that I'd hesitate for a second to do what needs to be done with such things. But don't worry, brother dearest, I'd make it quick. As long as they're Fire Nation children, I'd make it quick and painless. Well, more or less."

She seemed to laugh in that half-sane, chilling manner of hers, before she left her relaxing brother be for a moment. Ty Lee walked by red-faced--well, under that translucent coating of opaque white--but Azula knew she hadn't seen the last of her lovers. If she didn't come back to them, they'd come back to her, and this time, they wouldn't be satisfied with simply jacking themselves off over her face.

Azula adjusted her sleek long legs and drew a bit closer to her brother's side. So close, in fact, that her soft shapely thigh pressed against his. It was almost absurd that she went around like this, almost naked, showing so much skin that when she touched him like that, it really was like she was completely naked. And then, one of her dainty hands placed itself on his midsection and began to trace over the hard furrows between his muscles.

"So strong. So lean," she sighed. "And you're into thick girls. Like that fatass from Ba Sing Se. What was her name again? Jin?"

Azula laughed and then rested on her side again. her pale soft thigh brushing against Zuko's, as if she was about to straddle him. At the same time, the welcoming curves of her breasts pressed against his arm. And she did nothing to stop it. But the bizarre thing was that she knew about Jin--that she seemed to know details about Jin. And one look at her vicious smirking face told Zuko that she wouldn't be telling him how she had come to know about his old Earth Kingdom flame.

"Well, I suppose I can't blame you," Azula admitted. "Earth Kingdom women are stout and strong. They may not be the prettiest women in the world, but they do have childbearing hips. We Fire Nation women may be prettier, and slimmer, but our curves often... leave something to be desired."

She then placed her hand on her thigh and drew it up across her skin, tantalizingly slow, to emphasize the curvy shapeliness of her own hips. Watching Zuko's eyes follow that hand made her laugh again before she planted another sly kiss on his nipple.

"But not always," she said. Then she tossed her hair back and spoke in an almost businesslike manner, even as she continued to use her tongue to toy with Zuko's nipple.

"So tell me, brother, about Jin. What would you have done to her? I believe you kissed once, yes? Well, if things had gone further that night... what would you have done to her?"

There was always something to be desired about Azula's sick personality. Sometimes it seemed rather alluring, or maybe he was just as crazy as she was. After all he shared her blood. Zuko decided it be best not to question her any more about his future children. Suddenly for the first time he had noticed Ty Lee. Turning his head, he watched as she walked by. "What's wrong with her?" he said noticing her red face. Ty Lee never usually was one to get mad, well at least to Zuko she always seemed happy and care free.

Turning back to Azula as he felt her naked thigh against his own, he jumped up a little bit. What was she at, he wondered. Again he wondered why she was wearing such an outfit out in public. Though he didn't have much time to linger on such thoughts as Azula spoke a name that made his heart almost stop. His eyes widen showing how shocked he was to hear that name. Zuko didn't bother to question it. Azula had her ways of getting information, what he was more worried about was Jin's safety at that point.

Feeling her breast now press against him Zuko's body began to warm up. Blood rushing to his lower body as his member started to slowly rise. "That's none of your business.." Zuko said in his normal cold tone. "I had to do everything I could to survive. Uncle and I couldn't blow our cover." Zuko said lying a bit. Gazing at her hand that seemed to run up her body, he had to admit she too had some amazing childbearing hips. It seemed she would be able to provide countless children to the lucky, or foolish man who would take her.

Grunting a bit as she kissed his nipple, he watched her pull back her hair continuing to drill him with more questions. "Nothing, the night ended after that kiss. Nothing else would have happened." Zuko said in his dark cloud like manner.

"I'm sure," Azula said dryly. "You, a healthy young man, wouldn't have made anything happen with an admittedly attractive, willing girl, after a successful date. Right. What's the matter, Zuzu?" she taunted him with his much-loathed nickname. "Did you have problems getting it up for a fatty?"

She laughed again in that cruel manners of hers. It was true, she was a deadly firebender, certainly the deadliest firebender of their age group, but firebending wasn't her deadliest weapon. Her deadliest weapon was her words, which she used to foment hatred and rage in those she intended to provoke, and fear and respect and loyalty in those she intended to use. The problem was that, at the moment, Zuko might have been in either of those slots. One minute she'd insult him, the next she would press herself against him, and now her hand was toying with the tight coils of muscle in his lower belly.

A finger, dainty, petite, and intrinsically feminine, stroked down the length of his hardening member. When it was finished, Azula brought it to her mouth for a long slow sensuous lick. What was she playing at?

Zuko wasn't sure what she was trying to do, a shock look appeared on his face as she stroked his hard cock, he thought it was just another sick twisted game of hers. At this point he wouldn't be surprise if she was just trying to tempt him with incestuous thoughts. The amount of twisted things she probably had done in her life, wouldn't be even comparable to this. Blushing a little bit. He grabbed his leg and bought it up to his chest as he held onto it, slightly covering his boner. Turning his gaze from her, he stared down to the sands of the beach.

"I wouldn't have done anything. And that's that. I'm done with your games.." Zuko said in a firm cold tone, though it lacked a lot of confidence. To be honest, Zuko would have done any and every thing with Jin if he could, or any girl to be honest. Though he had a bad past, it didn't stop the fact that he was a teenage and had the hormones of one, which was obviously shown by his bulging member.

"It's getting late. We should be getting back, dinner should be serve soon.." Zuko said trying to think of something to get out of his mental and sexual torture that Azula was dishing out for him. Squeezing his legs together, he was able to stop the blood from rushing to his cock and managed to soften it up a little bit.

"As if they'd dare to serve it without us," Azula said in that venomous tone of hers. "Poor Zuzu. You're still having a hard time realizing that being back in the fold has its... benefits."

He was shielding himself from her, or at least trying to. But he hadn't outright left or physically attempted to stop her. And as far as Azula was concerned, that meant that he consented. And even if he didn't, it made little difference to her. Consent was a constraint for little people, not princesses to the throne of the Fire Nation.

"Nothing at all. I'm sure," she said dryly. "Not a blowjob, not a handjob, not even a steamy makeout session. Poor Zuzu, you haven't even the guts for that? If our great-grandfather had been in your place that night, Jin would have gotten it from him whether she wanted it or not."

With that, she reached out again and quite firmly took hold of his member. She didn't hurt him, though. She simply stroked him in a manner that... actually... felt quite good. Quite good indeed.

It seemed his attempt for them to go instead and change locations didn't work. He knew with Azula around, they would indeed dare not serve it, if they valued their lives. Zuko didn't know what his next move could be. He thought about just getting up and walking away, but something seemed to hold him down, it wasn't a physical force but rather a mental one.

Taking a deep breath, he heard as Azula had no shame in her choice of words. "Nothing.." he replied. "And I don't think great-grandfather would have done anything of that sorts.." he snorted as if he knew the man quiet well. "And..." he was about to continue to his statement, but instead of words a loud firm grunt was heart as she reached out and took ahold of his cock. His eyes widen as he turned to her, suddenly he felt her stroking him. What was she doing?!

She was his sister! But seeing her in that bathing suit that perfectly showed off her body, she seemed less like a sister and more like a perfect mate. Slowly Zuko's body responded as his legs widen apart. Squeezing his hands he placed them to the side as one of his hands managed to grab hold of Azula's thigh. Feeling the soft skin his his hand, he quickly squeezed and started to rub it almost by instinct.

Every movement Azula made was sensual. This was bound to happen to women with builds as curvy as hers. She was lean, no doubt about that, but apart from being gifted in the breast department, her ass was absolutely in a class of its own. The slightest shift, the slightest fidget, made her hips sashay from side to side, and the number of passing guys who seemed to suddenly get nosebleeds was evidence that the view from the other side of her was to die for.

Unfortunately, while Azula had no problem with being looked at (she was practically asking for it in a bikini like that, after all) she glared at Zuko when he placed his hand on her thigh. This she slapped away with her free hand, indicating to him that he was welcome to an eyeful, but a handful, not so much. Yet at the same time, she was rubbing her palm against the head of his fat cock. After a moment, she even leaned over him and let a long strand of saliva drip down onto her working fingers. The whole while, she never broke eye contact with him.

Zuko groaned as she slapped his hand away. What was she thinking? As her hand was working his thick cock, the only thing that was in his mind was just fucking her. His eyes gazed at her own, it was something about the strong eye contact that she held made him want to burst with lust. He struggled to hold his load. And then she released some saliva onto her own hand. "Azula! What are you playing at!" He barked.

He wanted to know what she was up too was was going on in that sick mind of hers. Though it seemed she wasn't the only sick one here. After all there he was enjoying the whole thing and not even trying to stop her. Breathing heavily his legs kicked widely as his hips thrusted up and down. Suddenly within an instant he quickly came all over himself, this thick warm cum filling his pants and going at her hands. "Awww.." He moaned loudly.

Back
Top Bottom