Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Search Goes On

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eryn

Moon
Hello, whoever reads this. Thanks for coming by. I'm Eryn, and I'm new to the site, but I've been roleplaying for a few years. I'm a switch, so I enjoy playing both the dom or the sub or any mix of the two in an RP. So I'm open to any plots you have :)

Things I won't do:
1. Gore
2. Scat
3. Watersports
4. Death
5. Rape

Pairings:
1. student/teacher
2. queen/noble
3. Superhero/citizen
4. furry or Neko/human
5. Nerd/Emo girl
6. Elven princess/ human knight
7. Supernatural being(Vampire, werewolf, etc.)/human
8. fugitive/police officer

I'm open to any other pairings you might have as well :)

Plots:
1. Your character is a hero, beloved by his city and proud to be their protector. When a young woman gets herself into trouble and is rescued by the hero, she attempts to thank him in a rather creative way. You're character could accept her advances, and enjoy a night of lustful passion, or he could turn her down, only for her to push the issue, trying to wear him down over time and eventually succeed in seducing the masked hero

2. An elven princess is on the run from her responsibility, trying to escape her destiny as the queen to her father's kingdom. She eventually finds herself in the realm of the humans. She takes up a job as an innworker, cleaning rooms and serving food to the guests that stay there. When a travelling knight arrives in the small village and stops in her inn, she finds herself entranced by his charm and stories of battle and begins a romance with him.

3. A young woman is on the run for a crime she didn't commit. Constantly looking over her shoulder and hiding in the shadows. When she ends up in a small town and runs into a rookie police officer who believes her story, she is given a place to stay. She decides to repay him for his kindness and starts a romance with the officer.

4. Set in an ancient society, a young, sheltered woman is given to a king as a servant. The king wishes for her to satisfy his desires, but as he realizes she's never been educated in sex. He sets about teaching her how to please him. As the young woman learns more about sex, she grows to enjoy it more an more, until she becomes the one pushing him to try new things.

RE: Requests and Pairings!

So this RP revolves around a girl, a college student, who kills people. It's her addiction, and she can't stop. She always thought she was incapable of any form of attachment, but then she meets a guy at a party, and the night ends in a one night stand at her place. THe plan had been to kill the boy when he wasn't expecting it, but as the night draws to a close, she finds she can't do it. For the first time, she hesitates in killing someone. She finds herself feeling emotions she didn't think she was capable of, and she finds that she may truly care for someone for the first time. After that the story would revolve around their relationship and how she learns to be a human being. Perhaps your character finds out about her secret. He could turn her in, accept her, or try to find some way to help her. I just want to see where this story goes.

So Dexter? ;-)

RE: My Requests as of 3/11/2015

I have a few interesting ideas on those

1. student/teacher

I am your student and a football player finding out we are falling for each other
2. queen/noble
id like to figure that one out
3. Pretty much any incest pairing

You're my mother and I am a 15-year-old boy you bring me home from school and during an emergency left turn I am through over and my hand lands up your skirt. you are shocked at first and threaten to tell my dad but you decide not. so the same thing happens a few more times and you decide you like it so on my 18th birthday it happing one more time and you decide to act on it

4. Superhero/citizen we can wing it

or a transgender son/daughter you decide you're falling for me during my sex change

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom