Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Quickie

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Nico

Planetoid
Hello fellow bluemooners!

Like many of you I too have a life that takes up most of my time. I've started long term rp's in the past and just to get it out of the way this request thread isnt for a long term rp. I'm just looking for what the title suggests. A quickie lol! I'm all for story and plot but in this request I just want that smutty, naughty, kinky fix. We can work on a storyline of course to get the ball rolling.

So what I'm looking for... A modern or near future setting. I'll avoid sci-fi or fantasy for now and opt for something realistic. No scat, toilet stuff, BDSM, Dom or sub stuff. To narrow it down here is a short list of what im craving in a plot line.

Guy seduced by Femboy.***
Friends watching naughty videos/fooling around

I will always play a male and I'll play with anyone M or F. Futa or Shemale/femboy. It doesnt matter! As long as we're both getting our fix and its fun! And I know its pretty vanilla but it is what it is! Just a bit of kinky fun!

I dont mind playing with pictures too. However the only thing I request is to rp over YIM or PM. Not looking for huge paragraphs of writing, just enough to get our imaginational juices flowing ;)

Um ok so if anyone out there is interested send me a quick PM on YIM.
I know this is very generaized so dont be afraid to ask any questions or throw me some ideas you have! I'm open to chatting and general horniness xP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom