Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

City of Twelve Bridges(Furry/Neko/Human)

What is the Gender you will play?

• Male

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Female

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Both Male and Female

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

HaloHeroWolf118

Supernova
Any one interested in a Fantasy/Mystery RP. Play whatever Gender you wish.

On an eastern continent the great city Azkendaren stands on two sides of a narrow strait that divides the East and western parts of the continent, it is the Jewel of the East the richest and mightiest city there is. Often called the City of Twelve Bridges or the Ford by the locals, its ruled by three clans the Wolves, Equine and Lapin clans. The placement of this city puts it between two warring Clans the Rajlanders(Tigers) and Khans(Lizard) clan. The city sits at the point where the United Clans and the two warring clans territory meet. The Tiger and Lizards have been at war for centuries and both would claim the great city if they could but they dare not anger the united clans. From the North East across the ocean come humans exploring and seeking new lands to claim and people to meet. The city is a neutral land to all the clans so it is the one place you will see Khans and Rajlanders living and working in peace. But change is on he wind with the newly arrived humans beginning to create a foot hold within the city while negotiating trade with the cities council. Whether this change is good or ill only the gods know.

This is Azkendaren and where our characters will live and explore. Just because there are five named Clans doesn't mean other species aren't allowed or Neko's. This a more story driven idea but sex will happen so it's at least sixty/forty.

Magic exists and the Academy has many of the best Mages in the world, it has limits mostly from the mages reserves of energy or mana.

Guns and canons exist but are a human invention and not very advanced or reliable. Pistols are extremely rare so three or two characters can have ONE no more. Swords, bows, crossbows, spears, axes and Armor are still the main gear for any warrior.

Alright. I've been giving it some thought and I figured that if two characters had paired off and are doing a love scene together that instead of flooding the thread with their action if they could do it in PM or e-mail. Then when the scene is done copy it all and post it on the thread as one big post, I know it's not for everyone but it could keep the thread from being over run by just two players.

Sounds like a good idea. It certainly would clear up a lot of clutter.

Hm, seems like a cool idea. I'm in for at least one character, I can do male or female so I'll try to fill in what we need when characters start coming around.

Will's ready, and I'm already thinking about having another character.

Back
Top Bottom