Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Craving Harem rp , and much more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kolath

Pulsar
I have a craving to do a fantasy setting Harem rp, could be modern or high fantasy. (though the idea is written in modern.)

Jorus was a normal kid living a normal life, he didn't think he was anything special. Then one day at school he started noticing things, he got feelings from the people around him, waves of desire and lust. They weren't control him but he could tell how sexually excited each person around him was. It was overwhelming at first, but when he started to get a handle on it, he found that if he concentrated on one person he could read their desires, even to the point that he would know just what to do to excite them in any given situation. If he wanted to he could find a way that would make a girl grow wet and beg for him to take her in any situation. Wondering what was happening to him he was even more shocked that when he got home to find a beautiful sexy woman waiting for him, telling him that now that he was of age it was time that he was to become the new lord of lust.

The basic concept is that each of the seven deadly sins has a Lord of (sin) over it. They each lead one of the realm of hell. The last Lord of Lust was the oldest Lord still in power, the only of the original seven. When it came time for him to die he arranged with the forces of heaven to allow him to pass his essence on to a select human, rather then giving his throne to one of his children. Jorus is that human, the woman is a succubus that served the old lord of lust, and can either become one of the girls for Jorus or be a side character.

I should also mention that the idea is meant not just to be smut but more the 60/40 split, story/smut I mention below. its meant to build more then a harem of girls to have sex with.

(I did steal the idea from a erotic fiction I read but notlooking to remake it just liked the idea and wanting to rp a harem.)

I have few other ideas as well if this doesn't suit. PM me and we can talk over ideas and plans. This can be just one girl playing the girls in the harem or a group rp.

I also do many other rps and pairings, fantasy is my favorite setting followed by by a tie of sci-fi and post apocalyptic stories.

I prefer playing mostly story about 60% with 40% smut though my smut scenes tend to be long, but with long build up. (One rp did had twelve pages before we reached the first smut.)

craving for a stallion x cowgirl/native amarican girl (Mostly just a pairing right now have kinda a idea for the native girl)

pairings include
werewolf x human
anthro x human
animal x human
teacher x student
demon x human
demon x angel
anthro x anthro

And a lot more that I can't think of them all right now...going to need to revamp this request thread soon.

RE: Centaur x human, and much more

Here is a bump yo yo sup! (yep never doing that again)

Bump for now, still looking for someone willing to do Harem gathering rp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom