Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Vahildr's Writing Nook / ISO Roleplayers and Plots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vahildr

Moon
So, I just joined, and I'm looking for one or two good, long term roleplays.

I have a few ideas, and I'd be willing to look at other ideas as well!

-Overview; I am a female roleplayer who is looking for males and females to roleplay with. I am pretty easy going, and don't mind ooc chatter, unless it gets to the point where it's every other post. I am big on grammar/spelling, and I tend to write multi-paragraph posts.

I don't mind flirting in OOC, but do not attempt to establish a relationship or attempt to cyber with me! This is super creepy and I am taken.

Seriously.

Don't.

I will ignore you.

-Plot; I like roleplays, long or short term, with a good story. Roleplay for the purpose of sexual content doesn't interest me a lot, though that doesn't mean NSFW content is a no. I just want a good plot, interactions and character building, and not characters who are jumping the others bones every other page.

-Characters; I personally have a wide range of characters, ranging from werewolves and vampires, to the Fae, humans, and even a few Naga, as well as other mythological characters. I prefer detailed, thought out characters with WRITTEN descriptions, and I would rather not work with pictures, anime, drawings or otherwise.

-Quality; I'm a writer, working on her first novel. I am looking for quality writing: at least a paragraph, multiple is always great. I love writers who use detail, who paint a picture with words. Grammar and proper writing (no chat speak/text talk) are a plus, though I can be lenient on that.

-Creativity; Whether it's my plot or another I am working on, I strive to add my own twists to the story. I don't want to be the only one doing that. Have fun with this, it's meant to change constantly.

-Posting; If I had my way, I'd love to post once or twice a day. I understand that can't happen, so, I'd expect at least 2-3 times a week, posting wise. If one is unable to do so, I do understand. I do not want people vanishing on me, as that makes me think I did something wrong .-.

Yes
-Plot
-Dominant/Submissive relationships
-Tall Guy/Short Girl
-18+ Characters
-Consensual/Dubious Consent Sex
-Foreplay/Teasing/Seduction
-Near Human/Anthro
-Scars/Tattoos/Piercings
-Light Bondage
-Roughhousing
-Non-Sexual Abuse
-Kidnapping/Stockholm Syndrome
-Love/Hate Relationship

No
-Lazy Writing
-Beastiality
-Vore
-Gore
-Bathroom Play
-Extreme Degradation

-----

Original Plots
* = Top Priority for me

{ Chasing the Moon - Vampire X Hunter } *
A young vampire hunter just out of the Academy leaves on a quest to find the vampire that killed her parents and older brother. She has a secret on her side: she has vampire blood in her, making her faster and stronger than most humans.
In this plot, I'd prefer to play the Hunter, and have a male Vampire. This takes place in Post WWII America.

{ Winds of Memory - Vampire X OC } *
Levana Fleur Svehylde Delecroix has lived many lives, that of a spy, a doctor, a slave, a wife, a daughter. She was born in the times of Odin and Freya, the times of the Vikings, the year 800. Turned at 24, Levana lost everything.
I'm obviously playing my Vampire, Levana. This RP is basically anything goes. Levana is a no consent character, so if something happens, it happens. She is one of my most thought-out lovelies, and her history spans just that. This can be set in any time, Post-800 and onwards, though some points in history are set, so if you are interested in this, PM me. This NEEDS to be a historically accurate RP, as much as a vampire RP can get. Male or female characters, the choice is yours.

{ Tales of Songbirds - Airship Pirate Captain X OC }
Captain Lara Marie de Corriedo of The Airship Cormorant is well known through the skies as the Pirate Queen. Ruthless, blunt, quick to anger, and brash, the Captain has a history that she's not willing to share lightly. Her crew is loyal to her, and her ship is a death trap for those who try to capture her.
Another of my really well-used characters. She does have a history (ex-fiancé, she does have a daughter from him, as well as a habit of running from the crown). This is a steampunk based RP, and so you do have creative liberties. Let me know, and we can toss ideas around.

{ Welcome to Aria - OC X OC or Group RP } *
Aria is set in a universe where humans and non-humans live peacefully and side-by-side. A bed and breakfast run by a vampire, a tattoo parlor run by a dragon? Who else lives here, is up to you.
Modern fantasy. So, takes place in 2015. I have 5-6 characters for this setting, including a vampire, a few humans, shifters, a werewolf, a Naga, a dragon, and a few elves. Basically anything goes. PM me and we'll toss ideas around!

---

Fandom Plots

Welcome to Night Vale;
none yet

Pokemon;
none yet

Harry Potter;
none yet

Guild Wars 2;
none yet

Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend of Korra;
none yet

Labyrinth;

{ Return to the Labyrinth - Jareth X Sarah }
The Goblin Kingdom has been called The Kingdom of the Unwanted for a reason. Those who don't have a place, in any of the Realms, they can find their niche in the Kingdom - be they Fae, fairy, goblin, human or other - under the protection of the King of a The Goblins, the Son of High King Oberon, Jareth.

He gives them work, a place to live, a new life, and in return, he only asks for their loyalty.

Jareth has everything he ever wanted.

Save for his Queen and his heir
PM for plot, I prefer playing Jareth

Tamora Pierce Universe;
none yet

Dragon Riders of Pern;
none yet

Percy Jackson and the Olympians;
none yet​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back