Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Who Rescues the Rescuers? (Acitar & Biles)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acitar

Star
Lanteia was busy as she always was before a mission with her nose buried in reports and the background information of wherever it was they were being sent at any particular time. Usually it was her way of distracting herself from the nervous butterflies dancing in her stomach, it rarely worked however.

Brushing some blonde hair back behind her ear as she set the pad down to one side, awkwardly shifting herself around within her armour, more a nervous fidget than outright discomfort. She was always pensive on the way to these missions, herself and Claudia were a Search & Rescue team right now they were being sent to an outpost which had gone quiet with no warning. Most of the time it was usually something trivial a storm front, faulty communications a lazy Comm-Officer. To date they had never actually 'rescued' anyone but it was standing orders to send a Rescue team to investigate regardless.

Pushing herself to her feet she moved toward the shuttle cockpit, these things mostly flew themselves but Claudia was often to be found there instead of in the relatively cavernous aft compartment. She stumbled her way toward the cockpit as the shuttle rocked from one side and then to the other gently, giving the trip an almost oceanic swaying as she pushed the button to open the cockpit door.

Lanteia was a young kitten compared to the heavy belt weighing a ton of experience worn by the venerated Claudia who had taken her in as her own partner in SAR missions. From time to time, she would silently smirk seeing that Lanteia had yet to get over her fears on a mundane task that both had been assigned and have accomplished without any serious incidents to report. The last time Claudia and Lanteia had anything significant to report to their prefs was when a young femboy had his dork stuck in some grated wall in a public mall space station. It made the headline news. Needless to say, Claudia and Lanteia were able to make themselves scarce at the expense of the young boy's utter humiliation.

As the young Lanteia made her way to the cockpit, Claudia was already seated relaxing a bit as was always the case during these typical routine missions.

"Did you leave your iron on this morning back at the bunk?" she asked teasingly and grinning. Now and then Claudia would sometimes play around with Lanteia whenever she was unsure if she had gone through the proper procedures. "I think it's due time you start the takeoff procedure, she continued. No pressure, I got your back." she said reassuringly. However, Claudia couldn't help notice that Lanteia was geared up ready to take on the bad guys at a moment's notice while Claudia was still dressed in secondary standard uniform.

"Hmm, I remember when I used to be this nerve-wrecking when I started out my early SAR's mission" she thought pondering her early career.

Lanteia slid into the pilots seat next to Claudia, poking her tongue out at her partner's usual pre-mission banter as she punched in their destination on the navigational computer the automated system unclamping them from the main craft and sending the rescue shuttle hurtling through space. She leant back in her chair though in no-where near as relaxed a posture as her partner.

"You never know, this might actually be something serious this time." She scoffed as she recalled that poor femboys humilation at the hands of the media. "Then again it's probably nothing. Again." She was clearly eager to prove herself and was practically chomping at the bit to do so despite her obvious anxiety with each and every mission they'd been on. "We should be there in an hour or two."

Lanteia admired Claudia in a lot of ways, not just her impressive career and monumentally superior experience but also physically. Women like Claudia and herself were quite rare even these days, for them to be actually working together were some astronomically small odds. They'd gotten to know each other quite well along the way, though such things were to be expected when working so closely together.

"Did they actually know about us or was it pure dumb luck that got as assigned together.." She mused without realising she was actually staring at Claudia before snapping out of it, her armour shifting uncomfortably around her body making her pull the chest-piece off and set it to one side, tugging at the undershirt until she sat back looking more comfortable.

"I really hate the waiting to arrive part.." She muttered impatiently.

Pilots seats were often designed with adjusting front and back, but those built into shuttles were able to swivel a bit. Claudia took this time to angle her seat so that she was facing slightly towards Lanteia's direction. There was somewhat enough of a leg room to allow her to cross her legs in a seductive way while she reclined back a bit and used the lateral dashboard to rest both arms and enter into a lanky sitting position.

"I bet that armor is making you nervous, right?" she responded in regards to her partner's uncomfortable armor. "That's why I never gear up until we're close to arriving at our destination." she explained "It's nothing out of laziness and complacency I can assure you that, but more like in need to respond to emergency evasive action should we encounter obstacles on our path." Little did Lanteia knew, it was Claudia who used some of her influences to pull some strings with the prefs to have her assigned under her command when she proven to reveal her great potential. As Claudia reclined and sat in a comfortable position, she had been donned in a skimpy military fatigue. Her gorgeous chocolaty thighs were pressed together only to be starkly constrasted by the bright whitened cotton fabrics of her ribbed thigh-length stockings which gracefully hugged her flesh.

Her athletic thongs were of heavy durable material and due to her gender was able to reveal her bulging package. Much of Claudia's torso was exposed revealing her athletic muscle packed abs only to have her firm curvaceous breasts snugged tightly in the matching ribbed sleeveless turtleneck and a black flak vest that adorned around it. Clearly, her outfit made her stood out amongst other SAR officers, but most particularly, it somehow always grabbed Lanteia's attention. Claudia suspected she was probably glad she was assigned as her partner if for that fact alone, at least for the amount of time she knew about her.

Lanteia was almost the physical opposite of Claudia, she pulled the rest of her armour off, leaving it to one side of her seat, she had an athletic appearance but she was thinner and shorter with lightly sun-kissed fair skin. She watched as Claudia reclined her eyes immediately drawn up along the chocolate coloured skin of her thighs. She stretched her arms above her head in an effort to disguise her staring, her ropy muscles flexing as she relaxed back into her seat as far as her anxiety allowed.

"It makes me uncomfortable. It never seems to fit me right. No matter how many times they adjust it." She was just in her standard issue shirt and fatigues now, the typically white uniform clung to her making it look as if it were half a size too small her own bulge far less prominent than her partners but was noticable enough to anyone really looking. There wasn't all that much to distract her from staring at Claudia's body, save for the occasional glance at the ETA.

Lanteia often wondered how her partner got away with such a daring uniform but it didn't bother her, quite the opposite, she rather liked it.

"It's not like I've seen anything dangerous so far.. unless you count that faulty elevator" She shuddered a little recalling how in a previous mission in an outpost suffering technical difficulties the lift had plunged nearly twenty floors before screeching to a halt, Claudia had to practically pry the grip of her hand off the railings to get her out of the lift.

"It's the waiting that gives me the jitters." She smiled at Claudia as she lent back again in her chair, badly disguising another few furtive glances at her partner.

After making a clearing to leave the shuttle departed on its way towards the distant outpost. The shuttle itself was capable of sublight speed but wasn't equipped with FTL drives and was enslaved to the mothership with no independent drive to speak of and allow it to travel to other systems. The ride to the outpost was likely to take hours with the LSO (landing station officer) from the main ship reporting no hazardous debris like asteroids were present. After awhile, both pilots loosened up well... Almost.

"Okay Lanteia, I think you need to cool off, but I think that alone won't be enough" Claudia smiled. After setting the shuttle to auto-pilot with clear indication nothing was going to disrupt their travel, she then got up imposing her sculpted figure in front of Lanteia's face. However she backed a couple of steps, bent over as she rand both arms over Lanteia's arm and stared face to face in an intimate manner of sorts. "Come, I'm sure I can drive out the worrying kinks you got in ya" she whispered. While bending over, both her plump breasts hung down like a pair of ripened udders just begging to be milked.

Lanteia gulped a little as Claudia moved closer, meeting her gaze with some difficulty though not due to feeling intimidated more because her gaze was distracted by those plump full breasts and the way they hung on Claudia even beneath her closing, she had to blink a few times just to look her partner fully in the eyes.

"What... did you have in mind?" She lent a little closer further deepening the intimacy, making sure her nose was almost touching Claudia's her gaze never faltering as she shuffled further forwards in her seat.

Short of a major emergency the auto-pilot could handle almost anything, these particular rescue shuttles were bulky, cumbersome and difficult for most human pilots to fly meaning the computer on these old things did most of the flying regardless. This meant there'd be nothing to distract them on their journey toward the outpost, Lanteia pushed herself further forwards in her seat close enough to catch Claudia's scent.

Claudia merely smiled with a pair of hungry lips and seductive bedroom eyes. For awhile, she had sexual urges pent up and given their profession, they had little or not time for one another on an intimate level. Yet, the veteran decided to use this opportunity to purge out her stressful kinks out of her own system.

"Hehe" she chuckled as she pulled back but then ran her hand along Lanteia's arms and eventually gripping both her hands. "C'mon" she insisted forcefully tugging on her arm as if wanting her to get out of the pilot seat and follow her into the shuttle's cabin. "Lemme show you what I had in mind" Claudia explained. After letting both Lanteia's hands go believing she would get up and follow, Claudia then turned around and entered into the main cabin where there was enough space. Conveniently, there happened to be a fold-in bed which she suddenly opened up.

The bed itself was spacious to hold two people at once. As Claudia still had her back to Lanteia, she suddenly began to strip out of her thongs and pull up the bottom hem of her ribbed sleeveless turtleneck. Turning around Claudia smiled with a wicked grins as she partially bent her torso to one side with both hands on her hips. She displayed the most juiciest morsels before Lanteia's eyes. Her dark slab of meat was hanging between her tender thighs and her luscious breasts had popped out jiggling beneath her scrunched up turtleneck.

Lanteia followed along behind Claudia after she had tugged her up into a standing position she stretched herself a little after being out of the pilots seat the touches her partner had laid across her arms and even the feel of her hands in hers still lingered, the nerves in her skin tingling from even that brief contact, biting her lip she anxiously entered into the cabin behind Claudia just as the fold out bed was drawn from it's berth in the cabin wall.

She gasped as she noticed Claudia stripping out of her thongs and pulling up the hem of her sleeveless turtleneck, gulping slightly as she was treated to yet more of that wonderful chocolate skin being exposed even from behind she was an impressive sight. What she wasn't prepared for was the view when Claudia turned around, the young blonde gasped softly her eyes wide, greedily and almost shamelessly wandering from those large hanging breasts, her eyes wandered lower and lower until that slab of meat was now fixed in her vision as it hung between her thighs.

The rather shameless display had an almost instantaneous effect on Lanteia, she gulped again, her mouth was dry as she managed to whisper a solitary "Wow.." she bit her lip as blood rushed into her loins, her own length swelling and stiffening, pressing itself with an uncomfortable insistence against the inside of her pants the fabric of which started to bulge outwards. She stood there staring, her mouth hanging slightly agape.

Claudia merely grinned as her own eyes dropped down and targeted her partner's loin region. Clearly Lanteia's tight pants betrayed in concealing her true emotions as the phallic bulge was yearning to be free of the confines of military proper etiquette and regulations. Licking her lips, the chocolate-skinned futa approached her and wrapped her arms around her neck as she was close to engaging in a French kiss.

"You should let your body breathe easier" she whispered with hungry eyes. Both her breasts pressed against hers as their nipples fenced one another. Their hardened nubby tips were strong enough to cut through bullet-proof glass. Slowly, she pulled her arms and ran her hands down along Lanteia's sides, then caressing up towards her chest where she pushed up her turtleneck and forced both her breasts to pop out like Claudia's. "There now, these puppies have room to play in, don't you think?" Claudia grinned just before she pushed her hips forward and allowed her plump meat to press and nuzzle against Lanteia's throbbing meat. Claudia had barely started growing an erection as if she knew how to control her sexual desires.

Lanteia blushed just a little her fair complexion turning a pleasant pink colour as she felt Claudia's gaze on the straining shape of her cock as it almost fought to push it's way out of her pants. As her chocolate skinned partner closed the small distance between them and wound her arms around her neck it made her breath catch in her throat, just barely making her lean forwards their lips just barely grazing as she felt the hard peaks of of Claudia's nipples almost stabbing at her own through the single layer of fabric separating them.

As her partner tugged up her turtle-neck to free her breasts from the confines of her uniform, she shivered just a little at even that slight change in temperature, she wasn't as big as Claudia by far, the now bare pink tips of her own nipples pressed back against Claudia's. She let out a groan before her mind even registered enough to suppress it when she felt Claudia's bulging meat pressing and rubbing against hers, even through her pants it sent tingling shivers of pleasure right through her, her hips making slight rolling motions to rub her trapped length against her partners, the aching throbs felt easily through the one remaining layer between them.

"I'm not sure this.. would count as cooling off..Rather the opposite." Lanteia gave a playful smirk, her voice a little husky as her state of arousal grew with each small movement.

"Oh trust me, this will do good for your nerves" Claudia whispered and smiled upon seeing Lanteia systematically melting to her seduction. For a moment, Claudia raised her hand and caressed the back of her hair and massaged her scalp before connected her forehead to hers. Looking down, she was eager to see their nipples play with one and fencing their nubby tips and forcing the bundle of nerves to light up in fire. Finally, she looked up and as if she was about to kiss her, Claudia then pulled back a bit. "Here, lemme help you" she whispered. Claudia then pulled both arms only to slip both hands into Lanteia's pants and gradually roll them down along her thighs until at long last, her white plump sausage popped out into the open air and bobbed up and down conducting a symphony.

"Mmm, you're ready to explode aren't you. Infact, just looking at it makes me hard too" she said with a hungry tone in her voice. Claudia continued to roll her pants and attempt to help remove them completely while allowing Lanteia's to keep her footwear intact. "So, which hole on my body do you wanna stick your lil' big buddy?" she asked just before suddenly putting a tight grip on the base of her shaft and slowly stroking the bumpy veiny length.

Lanteia let out a soft almost purring sound as Claudia massaged her scalp, pressing her forehead against Claudia's with more intent as their nipples danced and fenced with one another, the pairs of hard peaks bumping and flicking against one another. Her blush deepened as her partners hands slipped into her pants and began rolling them down slowly. As her pale plump cock was finally freed she almost sighed in relief even as it bobbed in the air, swollen with lust with a glistening pink crown.

"Well it's not like we get much time to let off any steam these days." Lanteia spoke almost wistfully as if free time were a luxury not often afforded, her voice still laced with lust and excitement.

"What can I say, you just have that effect on me.." As she was about to answer her partners question the tight grip around her base of her shaft made her gasp loudly, that swollen fleshy sausage pulsing eagerly as her fingers stroked up along it's length, forcing a little pre from the swollen pink tip to trickle downward to meet her fingers. "I.. uh.. which do you enjoy.. most?" Her voice was almost a whisper any kind of pondering about her choice of hole was repeatedly pushed from her mind by every pulsing throb of her cock, even the proximity and warmth of Claudia's body was making thinking at all a trying prospect.

"Mmmm, looks very creamy and delicious" Claudia chuckled while slowly massaging and stroking her foreskin back and forth but not allowing the thick lips to roll over the crown ridge of her shiny smooth glans. However her partner was so flustered she had yet to make up her mind and was very hesitant. "Oh come now, I'm sure you know deep down which hole you wanna bust through" she said licking her lips while letting her nether lips flare eagerly. Claudia was offering up either her mouth or her pussy for Lanteia to unload. As Claudia stroked at a much faster pace, she too began to huff silently while her own throbbing meat finally reached its full erection and the tip of her penis opened up like a flower. However with a wicked grin, Claudia decided to further entice her lover by aligning their monster shecocks so that their glans would engage in an intimate French kiss.

"I could keep going on like this" she said hoping to push Lanteia to reaching a final answer. Claudia held both eager cocks as she constantly rubbed their cumslits together and allowing their pre to mix with one another. The unique musky aroma arouse from their combined sex and with the limited space in a shuttle bound for the outpost, the aroma of sex would soon saturate their environment. Finally, Claudia gripped Lanteia's pride very firmly as she started to slide her chocolaty foreskin passed the tip of her penis and slid the lips over Lanteia's pink shiny glans. And as her foreskin made contact with her partner's tip, Claudia bit her lips grinning trying to suppress her desires even longer.

Her legs nearly buckled as Claudia massaged her foreskin, just teasingly not allowing her glistening pink glans to be fully free of it. Both of her partners offers were enticing, her mouth looked good, but she wanted those slick nether-lips as well but they wouldn't have time for both as she shuttle hurtled toward it's destination. When Claudia decided to step things up a notch and press the two sensitive glans together she let out a long, deep, groan of barely contained pleasure, making her hump forwards slightly, further mashing those veiny, throbbing fleshy poles against one another.

The musky aroma of sex that was filling the small cabin didn't help, it filled her nostrils and ensured almost all her senses were aflame, Claudia's continued rubbing of her chocolate-skinned cock against her pale-creamy one was sending jolts of pleasure down her length. "Your.. mouth.. then.." She practically panted each word as her partner took her cock in a firm grip and started teasingly rubbing at the glistening and now oozing glans.

"Before I.. explode and make.. a mess.." Her hands which had remained idle finally found their strength again as she ran her palms up along Claudia's arms, enjoying the feel of her skin against her palms as she hooked one under each breast, lifting each pillowy soft shape and squeezing them, kneading them like dough.

The veteran futa was gasping loudly in a stuttering manner as the act of docking was becoming too erotic and too sexy to stop, yet as she forced Lanteia to utter out her final decision, Claudia smiled knowing she had broken her partner into submission to a certain degree. However as her hands ran up and eagerly squeezed her plump mammary glands, Claudia whimpered out and gulped.

"Y-you s-ssee, that... Uhh wasn't so hard" she groaned. Soon after though Claudia suddenly guided Lanteia and forced her to sit on the edge of the bed but not before somehow miraculously removing her pants altogether while keeping both her boots and thigh-length stockings intact. Claudia would then kneel down and press against her inner thighs so she would have no choice but to spread both legs outward and give her hungry partner some good space so as to enjoy her sweet tasty meat.

Lanteia made sure to squeeze and knead Claudia's plump breasts, her thumbs just about able to reach and flick across her stiff nipple, briefly enjoying her veteran partners reaction to her touch.

"Plenty.. that is very.. hard about this situation.." She managed to playfully poke out her tongue at Claudia despite her body practically aching for her. She too shivered and gulped as the two meaty poles 'undocked' briefly connected by a strand of slippery arousal as Claudia forced Lanteia around and pushed her onto the edge of the bed. She was amazed at how clothes had just seemed to disappear without the intervening articles getting in the way, she didn't have much time to ponder it as Claudia's hands pushed her thighs apart, the muscles beneath her pale skin flexing briefly. Her aching pride now fully exposed her her chocolate skinned partner, making her chew on her bottom lip anxiously.

The gorgeous smell and the intense body heat radiated heavily from Lanteia's lap and nether regions. With her hardened meat agonizing out into the open, it was a beautiful site to behold, though in the past Claudia got the impression that Lanteia would argue that hers was the most beautiful in the galaxy. Nevertheless, Claudia embraced the warmth her partner's loin region was offering to her and the scent of her pheromones was tapping into Claudia's sexual instinctual drive and lust for erotic desires. Massaging Lanteia's thighs still the veteran finally pressed the contour of her face against the thick juicy pole and with a loud whiff, she took in the heavy-scented aroma and it became very intoxicating.

"Mmmff, can't wait to suck that naughty bone of yours dry to the core." she growled as her primal animal instincts suddenly was taking over her mind, body, and soul. Gripping the base of the shaft really hard until every inch surface of leather of her biker gloves was pressed hard against the girth, Claudia sought to strangulate and partially cut flow of blood to Lanteia's needy erection until it swelled and engorged up like an overcooked brautworst ready to explode. She then continuously pepper-kiss along the thick frenum length running down the belly side of Lanteia's hardened meat pole with just her puckered rough lips alone and occasionally tugged on the bottom neck where she was the most vulnerable. When Claudia made her way to the tip, she flared her lips slightly if only to suck out the ebbing pre and taste the bitter-sweet nectar of what was to come. Kissing her cumslit over and over again, Claudia let her lips vibrate as it let out a squelching high-pitched puckering kiss.

Lanteia braced herself with her palms flat behind her on the unfolded bunk, she felt a little vulnerable in this pose fully exposed and inches from Claudia's face. She wanted this, though her training had held her back from anything happening the tension between the two had now reached it's aching conclusion. Her breathing was labored and heavy, further assaulting her senses with the erotic scents of the pair in this cramped room. Her tensing thighs relaxed ever so slightly as Claudia's hands massages them only for them to tense again when the warmth of her face pressed against it and drew in her scent directly.

The sudden tight grip around the base of her pride made her breathe in sharply through her teeth, it lessened the flow of blood yet made her feel fuller and harder than she ever had before the fully engorged organ barely able to throb in Claudia's grip. She started shivering as her partner peppered her lips in soft kisses along the frenulum of her cock, she gasped loudly as she felt those rough lips tugging on the spot just below the neck of her cock causing a fresh flow of bitter-sweet arousal to ooze from the swollen mushroom tip. The next sensation of those lips flaring over the tip and almost sucking the pre right out of her aching meat nearly made her eyes roll all the way back, she was taking deep ragged breaths by the time she felt her partners lips vibrating as they kissed her cum-slit over and over again, the squelching noises almost ringing in her ears just adding to the erotic assault on her senses.

The flavor of Lanteia's sticky but slick pre was unique and its distinct aroma was permanently etched into Claudia's memory. After having thoroughly sucked the tip clean dry of any runny pre, the veteran struck in for the kill. She opened her mouth allowing her hot breath to gush down and pour over the young futa's hapless shiny glans and down along the veiny massive trunk. Claudia then wrapped her lips tightly around the neck of her raging shecock and let loose her slobbering monster tongue which immediately went to work on licking lazy circles around the shiny glans with intense gusto. The salty taste was overwhelming and it drove a surge of pleasure like a rocket spike up Claudia's spine. She wanted more. Her tongue spun around the girth the glans as she intensified the vacuum to the point that whenever her lips slipped even by the slightest, it generated a high-pitched squelching puckering sound while the chapped surface of her lips vibrated and raked across the meaty girth.

After eagerly suckling on the hapless sensitive tip, Claudia sunk her head down further and slid her juicy lips along the mighty trunk until she was able to kiss the base entirely. By then both hands were freed but not before one was able to seize one of Lateia's dangling sets of fleshy orbs churning like butter or breathing lungs. Though she was wearing fingerless biker gloves, Claudia could still feel the heartbeat pulsing through the cobwebbing veins and the intense humid body heat just oozing from her tender nether region. Gently squeezing her delicate organs, Claudia was stimulating the production of hot seeds she now as craving for like a wild animal and she was determine to suck out every last drop until Lateia's sexual male-hood was reduced to a barren wasteland. Now that the entire meaty shecock length was sucked into her deep mouth, Claudia then carefully clamped two sets of chompers down on the throbbing pole and slowly began pulling her head back, slowly raking her thickened foreskin back and forth and once again never allowing the lips of her foreskin to role over the crown.

Claudia was driving Lanteia to heights of pleasure she'd never experienced before, as she drained what pre there was from the swollen sensitive tip the sensation of her hot lusting breath washing down her cock sent a tingle up along her spine, like someone was dancing a feather up along her back. As her hungering partner took things a step further she bit down on her lip again, suppressing the urge to wail in ecstasy as she felt her lips sealing tightly around the neck of her aching she-cock the feeling of her hot wet tongue lashing and circling around the sensitive glans make her whole body start trembling as surges of pleasure exploded through her entire body. She'd never in her wildest dreams imagined this happening, though the tension between the two was obvious most of the time they were busy as most SAR teams were.

The high-pitched squelching, puckering sounds echoing in her ears as Claudia's lips raked around the glans as her tongue smothered it within her mouth with hot, wet, pleasure. She was dimly aware of Claudia's mouth sinking lower, taking more of her twitching meaty length into her hungering mouth, she blinked a few times as if not quite believing the sight of her chocolate-skinned partners lips sealed firmly around the base. When she felt Claudia's biker-gloved hand claiming the hanging fleshy orbs her upper body flopped back onto the bed, surrendering herself more fully to Claudia's skills. "Oh.. my.." Was all she managed to utter as she felt them being squeezed, they were churning, full, aching to release themselves. She whimpered softly as she felt those lips raking themselves back up along her cock slowly, even the teasing of her foreskin had her entire body tensing and relaxing matching every slight motion of Claudia.

She growled like a primitive wild animal as she haplessly suckled hard to extract the juicy salty flavor from her aching needy flesh. The smell of her pheromones leaking out of her vaginal canal fermented beneath Claudia's chin and it mixed in with the delicious taste of her mighty shecock. Despite Lanteia laying back and stretching while squirming her hips instinctively, Claudia was still skillful enough to not allow her delicious prey escape her hungry grasps. She could sense the increasing body heat emanating from the thick juicy girth lodged inside her mouth while her tongue started lathering up the flesh and taking in more of her unique sexual flavor.

Claudia's eyes glimmered after slightly adjusting herself. Removing her hand from Lanteia's wrecking balls, she removed her black gloves but not her elbow-length sleeve and started prodding against her wet soaking hot folds with her fingers. Even though she was a professional elite soldier, she had feminine fingernails and used them as pincers to poke the soft folded flesh before using her other finger to open up her slit. Upon doing that, a deep humid flow of Lanteia's femininity started oozing out endlessly. At long last after toying with her outer lips, Claudia then plunged both fingers deep into her soaking hot love canal and wiggled about until her fingertips started scraping against the rough membrane of her vaginal G-spot. It was the most sweetest weakspot because on the other side was where her prostate glands was located.

Lanteia's upper half writhed around on the cramped bunk as Claudia became almost feral, the hard suckling and desire to extract her very taste. She hadn't even noticed her own sweeter scent in the air, her entire consciousness becoming almost entirely focused on the sensations emanating from between her thighs as her hot, wet tongue lathered and worked against the aching length of her she-cock.

She lay there in a half daze, almost drunk on the pleasure Claudia was imparting onto her, when the change in sensation registered in her mind briefly making her lift her head to see what her partner was up to as she discarded her glove and began poking, pinching at her folds until she finally parted them, unleashing the flow of her sweet nectar. Lanteia let out a loud gasp however, her hips rising a few inches from the bed briefly as she felt two fingers plunged into her slippery hole. The feeling of Claudia massaging that most sensitive of spots nearly overloaded her nerves completely, her hands gripping handfuls of the sheets and nearly ripping them, she felt like she was going to explode any moment.

The stench of lust became much more powerful and in a brief moment of break, Claudia's lips tightly slipped off her length but not before dislodging her soaking hot fingers from Lanteia's drenched tunnel and moving up to grab a good firm of her base once more. As her lips reached towards the round bulbous tip, Claudia used her grip to shift and scrunch whatever foreskin Lanteia had on her needy length and created enough slack on her foreskin so that the veteran soldier was able to clamp down on the bottom lip edge of her forskin where her frenum was the most thickest and the most sensitive vulnerable G-spot was located. Claudia chuckled quietly as she started tugging on the slab of skin eagerly and then slowly reeled it in through her lips where she then used her tongue to have a good licking. The hapless bulbous tip had no doubt turned a very dark bruised color from the intense erection.

Pre was leaking uncontrollably from the tip and seeping out from where Claudia's lips made physical contact with the bottom lip of her foreskin. As Lanteia's cumslit was now in direct line of her nose, the incredible sweet smell of fresh hot seeds became unforgettable. Now more than ever, the ebony futa slowly turned into a barbarian warlord seeking to plunder and raid every last drop until she was satisfied from hearing the Lanteia-mation of her orgasmic cries. Sensing her partner reaching her peak limit, Claudia's tight grip released and used both hands to slap and grab hard on both Lanteia's thighs feeling the sexy thigh-length stockings grip beautifully along the flesh of her legs. Her mouth opened slightly as she rammed her face forward but using her teeth to rake and scrunch the foreskin back to the face. Peeling it back as far as she could while clamping down hard enough, the futa veteran could feel the rounded plump fruity glans point upwards as no doubt stretching the flesh was enough to make Lanteia's writhing screaming length bend like a banana.

As Claudia released her cock from between her tightly sealed lips and retrieved her fingers from within her sopping wet tunnel, it was an all too brief moment of reprieve from the intense pleasure the veteran was inflicting on her. It was a new sensation altogether when she felt her foreskin being scrunched up and pulled the frenum into her mouth, the licking it received made her squirm and writhe on the bed, her whole body was shaking from the intense sensations, she was at her limit as it was.

When she felt her partners hands grip back onto her thighs, everything felt like it was happening in slow motion as Claudia's lips pushed back down over the swollen glans, the sensation of teeth just lightly scraping her foreskin, peeling it like a plump mushroom shaped fruit. As Claudia bent her cock from the sheer force of her clamped lips, stars seemed to explode behind Lanteia's eyes as her climax began, her whole universe shrunk as that intense indescribable pleasure wiped anything else from her mind it encompassed her cock in a white hot pulsing intensity as hot sticky cream exploded from the cum-slit and filled Claudia's mouth. The angle her cock was bent at drew out her orgasm far longer, each surge of her cream having to force it's way through a much smaller space. She barely made a sound, her mouth hanging open as those intense sensations made any other thoughts or actions all but impossible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom