Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Queen (sug x c25o)

standupguy1

Super-Earth
To say mark was gifted with magic was like saying a coconut was a acorn. It was said in prophecy that once every 1000 years a boy would be born with such power he would rule the world. When mark was born he was a good boy. His father was a locksmith and his mother watched over him and his three brothers. He was always very studious about his studies. He was always far ahead of all the other kids in his village in magical ability. Then one day when he was 17 bandits came to his village and burnt the whole place down. He rushed home from school to try to save his family. When he got there his brothers were all ready dead his father as well and his mother was holding on by a string. It was obvious she had been raped. He tried to save his mother with a healing spell but it was too late.

He spent 3 years looking for the bandits who killed his family. He found them all and tortured them for hours before killing them. After they were all dead he became drunk with power and blood lust. He had his revenge but it would not be enough to make him happy. Only the world was enough for him. He was very skilled with his magic at this point. All the army’s in the world couldn’t stop him. When he was 21 he overthrow his first king. He forced harsh taxes on all the people of his Kingdome and used the gold to build huge castles and armys he didn’t really ever need. But that didn’t matter to him he just craved power.

The day he turned 24 the sun hit his eyes and woke him up. He was in a huge bed room. The king who he had just killed the day before 4 daughters were in bed with him all stark naked. He had a spell that made sure none of them would get pregnant none of them deserved the honor. He got out of bed stark naked and smiled. He owned 6 kingdoms at this point. By the time he was 27 he had no drought the world would be his. Tens of thousands had died in his name yet still he controlled the largest army this world had ever known. He put on green robe and walked to the war room of the castle. At this point he was a very dashing man. He stood six foot five. He had chestnut brown hair and piercing blue eyes. Women were well known to throw them sleves at him not only for his power but the legend of his prowess. Though he and all thoughts who slept with him knew it wasn't a legend. He was also strong and well toned though not what any one would call beffy. Most of his strength came from his magic. He donned the same armor he had taken the 6 kingdoms he owned in. today he would take over dahara. Not only was it the biggest Kingdome on the continent but it was said there princesses was even more beautiful than the goddesses themselves. He would have to see if that’s true. He could have just teleported to the castle and killed the king but that wouldn’t be as fun as the plan he had.

He took a carriage to the Kingdome asking for a audience with the king. When the draw bridge came down he say the princesses there to welcome him in. it turned out her legend was also true. He used a skry spell on her mind. She was very intelligent and she had the largest sexual drive he had ever felt. It was buried deep down as well as her lust for power. She would be his queen he would make sure of this. He would first have to release her from her mental prison. He could tell it was holding her back.

Princess Antoinette Bourgeois, Daughter of the King of Dahara, was immensely afraid. The legends said that the Warlord was a master sorcerer, that he was invincible in battle. He was deadset, it seemed, on conquering the entire world, and now was coming to her father's kingdom.

She did not know what to expect, when he first arrived. She imagined some towering giant, clad in black spiked armor. What she got, was a stunningly handsome man, who seemed to peer into her very soul, laying bare her deepest, most hidden desires. She blushed, and turned away from him.

He looked at the princesses one more time. Her brain was so amazing so many thoughts went around her head. He had never felt anything like her. she would be his like this whole Kingdome. Mark sat down on a chair that would soon be his. A madin brought him some wine. She was short and pale. She would make a good servant for him. But not nearly good enough looking for the harem he would build of this nations most beautiful women. She wore a long black dress when he was king the maidens of this castles wardrobe would be more abbreviated.

He said, “an army of 1,000,000 men is heading twords this castle. We have already sown farms and built roads that will feed these mean for years if need be which we wont but better safe then sorry. It well take me less then a week to knock down this castle with the sedge weaponry we have. But it is quite nice so I would rather not knock it down. but even if you could stop them after oh say 4 weeks you would run out of supply’s and starve. now you will not live thorough the next 15 minutes. I’m taking this thrown from you. So I will make you a deal either give up now and commit suicide and I will let you wife flee in exile. Maybe she can find a job as a prostitute in some town I have already concerned and I will take your daughter as my queen and the head of my harem. Or I can give your wife to my army to do as they wish.” He took a sip of the wine. How he said his little speech was very straight to the point. As if he was talking about the weather or something so hum drum.

He walked over to him took the crown of his head and put it on his own. He said, “hum doesn’t fit quite right ill have to have a jeweler look at that. quit nice though the best out of the 7 I own know. I like the ruby in the center. Really sets the pace for the rest of the stones. Oh right how rude of me.” He put a knife in the kings hand and said, “kill your self with this sorry I didn’t bring it out sooner. But yes get to killing your self I don’t have all day. I have to marry your daughter and start making my harem so chop chop.” Then he went back to looking and the crown.

Antoinette could only look in horror at this... Monster. She threw herself at his feet, her eyes moistening. "Please, I beg you... Take the kingdom if you desire, take me by all means, but let my father live!"

(try to at lest do a paragraph)

Then after a quick incation all the knights were killed by a single blot of his chain lighting. He looked around to make sure they were all dead all the bodies were charred black from the spell. There was a small whistle that hung on a neakless on his neak he blew into it. he had set it up before that on the sound of the whistle blowing his men would storm the castle.

He looked over to the princess. “no now i have to kill him...to be king. To bad your mother’s fate had to be this way. its good that she no longer lives though. you can be queen.” His hand touched the bottom of her chin. And you are a far prettier flower then your mother.” He looked deep into her amazing eyes and said, “I have been scrying your brain. You have so much potential and so much ambition. In the 7 kingdoms I have concord I have not seen once princess worthy of being my queen but you….your different. I can feel it you have intelligence and ambition not to mention a desire for pleasure beyond any one I have met before. If you just give me a few moments to open up some snapsies in your brain and you can truly become my queen at my side. Together we could rule the world.” He smiled.

As he said that his footmen hand entered the castle. Mark said, “get me the queens crown. Will need it for the wedding. you” he pointed to one of the little sisters. "help him find the crown." The 5 foot man all said, “yes emperor.” And they went to fetch the queen.

Back
Top Bottom