Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Romance+Smut MxM and MxF search!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelyladypumps

Meteorite
Herro der~ Yes I am female, but really want to play a male this time. I'm interested in either an MxM or MxF roleplay. I have a few males in my head that I want to try out!

About me: I have been roleplaying for about 9 years, and over the years have gained a better understanding of syntax, grammar, characterization, plot development, etc. At this point, I would consider myself "lazy-lit". I don't usually do the mirroring thing; I will usually give you what I think you need to know, whether it's in 1 paragraph or 5.
Another note: I happen to be in college, so I am best at writing about someone close to my age. However, if the plot requires someone older, I will try my best to portray the character.

Craving: I want a romance based plot with smut mixed in it. I like exploring my male character's emotions as well as their relationships with other people. I grew up with a brother and have been around enough guys to know how they generally act.

You: You can be either male or female. Although I'm not going to lie: I do have a preference for rp-ing with females. In my experience, they are better at writing romance-based plots. But hey...men, you can prove me wrong anytime.

Anyways, onto my ideas/plot cravings! Feel free to share your own, and I'll let you know if I'm interested:

Cynic/loner x Out-going person/Popular person- Cliché as hell, but I blame the show Skins. This is based off of my favorite couple from that show, Hardlet (if you Skins fans know what I am talking about).

Gaming buddies meeting in real life- Somehow am preferring MxM for this plot

Closeted/"Straight"/Bicurious x Openly Gay

-And with this, Asexual/Aromantic x Gay/Straight/Whatever person

Former Bully x Former Victim

Younger Sister x Brother's Best friend

Asshole/Fratboy or former frat boy male x Jaded Female- Possibly a hookup turned awry on the male's part, since he develops feelings.

Straight/Closeted Fratboy x Closeted or Openly Gay Frat-brother

OR Frat-boy x Frat-boy from a rival frat

Song-based roleplays- Because who does not love those?

Other things: I don't mind either pms or in a thread, although threads might be easier to keep track. No preference for pics, except not really into using anime.
Let me know if you have any specific kinks as well! I have personally read enough MxF and MxM smut to be able to enjoy both of them. xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom