Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Broken Hearts Of Los Angelas (Krystal x KGT WItty)

His body balled up in the corner he heard her knock on the door but didn't answer until the knob jiggled and began to open the door. Granted he did not want to be seen like this but it was inevitable anyway, his head hung down into his knees sitting in the closest corner to a half opened cabinet. Her reaction would be extremely interesting he heard her voice just as the door creaked open and he wanted to lie he truly did but it was absolutely no use he was busted either way. "No, I... I'm not okay" He sighed tears dripping down the side of face and onto the floor

Krystal came in, looking worried. She pulled him into a tight hug, kissing his forehead and rubbing his back. "Its okay, Yuki. I'm right here with yoi. I'm not leaving. " she soothed, trying to make the man feel better. She knew all to well what it was like to lose family. When she lost her brothee, she like she'd been ripped apart. She kept on rubbing his back, hoping to be a comfort.

He could tell that she was really trying and it made him a little happier but he still hung his head low. "Thank you but you don't have to" he said taking a really large breath as tears continued to drip. "I've been dealing with this my whole life I can take care of it myself." He said though it was very unconvincing. He tried pulling away but something in him didn't want her to let him go

Krystal held him close, kissing his head chastely as she rubbed his back. "Nonsense. No one should have to deal with this pain alone. Let me help." She told him soothingly, now singing softly. She didn't like seeing him like this. It hurt her heart to think that he'd been dealing with this pain so long. "Its alright. I'm right here. I won't leave you" she soothed, rubbing his back.

His head in hers as she began singing causing him to calm, her voice was soothing and wonderful bringing him out of his current state slowly. His arms felt weak and his body limp being held in her arms warmed him but at the same time worried him. <I've been dealing with this by myself for years now, if I let her in how will I do it by myself> he thought to himself. His tears began to dry as the movie could be heard in the other room as silence fell with her singing. His tears had dried though his head was still in his lap before he looked at her seeing her beauty again. Though they had just met today being this close... It made him happy though on the outside he still looked like a mess. It was a chance he couldn't lose and he took it though it seemed awkward. His head close the gap and his lips touched hers quickly thanking her for what she had done.

Krystal's eyes widened a fraction in surprise before she started to kiss him back. She figured it was just in thanks, yet she couldn't stop herself from kissing him back. She pulled him closer, running a hand through his hair as she deepened the kiss just slightly, the movie inbthe background forgotten, though it was at the best part, where the leopards are mixed up. Krystal wiped away his remaining tears before she broke the kiss. "Wow. That was something..." she admitted, breathless as she smiled. Maybe the meek woman had finally found her soulmate.

Back
Top Bottom