Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Up for a challenge? Fandom Fantasies for Decent Writers (updated)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crash.Bang

Moon
The RULES

Alright, I'm not going to lie, I'm pretty sick and tired of having to deal with people's problems when it comes to RPing. Yeah, alright, I get it... real life comes first. However, if you say you're capable of posting at least once a day then I'll pay you back with the same amount of participation. But life issues and busy schedules or disinterest are not things I'm interested in dealing with. I'm a busy person; I've just started my own business from home and I'm not interested in motivating/damn near begging someone to write with me. It doesn't take me more than half an hour to write a post, and so I expect that if you're interested, you should be able to take 30 minutes out of your schedule to do the same. If you don't, I'll be pretty quick to write you off as uninterested.

Yes, I'd like to be your friend. Yes, I'd like to get to know you. However, seeing as we're more than likely far away from one another, and seeing as I have no actual input in your life, there's not going to be much I can do for you. Yes, you can vent if you need to... but I'm not going to be terribly happy if your real world problems constantly creates problems for your RPing. I am your RP friend. I'm friends with you because we RP. It's as simple as that.

So! Now that I've made myself feel like a sufficient bitch and scared off the people who probably are not going to take this seriously, here are the things you should know.

I'm in my late twenties and I'm in EST. I'd say that if you live outside of the North America or the UK, and if English isn't your primary language then I'm probably not interested. I do enjoy talking OOC in AIM and RPing via email. My posts can range from 450 words to over a 1000 in para/novella style.

AIM SN: Crash.Bang I prefer AIM, as it's the most functional for me. I won't use YIM. Too many issues with this in the past. Also not a huge fan of Skype. Please don't ask me to switch.

I've been writing for about 15 years. I'm not an expert, but I'm looking for someone who is sufficiently literate. I'm not talking about flawless grammar, but I do expect for you to string together a decent sentence.

I don't typically write a tonne of smut, but I'm comfortable with it. That being said, I don't set my plot around smut. I have plenty of decent story ideas, and I'm sure if I get a decent response to this ad than I will probably list them all in some kind of website. I don't do slash. I can't not reiterate this enough... I don't do Slash! I'm down to play the male character, but I won't slash, so please don't ask. If you want me to play a male character then you're going to play one for me.

I'm pretty strictly a fandom RPer, however... if you decide you like my style and you want to develop something original with me, then send me a message and let me know what kind of ideas you have and I'll consider it.

I'm no nonsense. I'm friendly, and I'm happy to make everyone's acquaintance, but I'm here to RP. That's it. I'll post anywhere from 1 - 5 times a day as a break from work. Those who are up for posting 1 - 3 times a week (or less) or with any less than at least a paragraph per post, need not apply.

FANDOMS:

**MCU - I've been developing a plot for the Marvel Cinematic Universe for YEARS and I'm looking for someone who's comfortable with playing multiple characters and who's comfortable playing against an OC. I don't develop mary-sue-esque characters, nor do I write one off plots. If you're interested in doing this, it's long-term or it's nothing at all. The canon characters I play include Tony Stark, Thor, Nick Fury, Maria Hill, Odin, and some others. If you're down, I'll need you to be able to fill in the gaps. I do have a plot for this, and it's not immediately immersive with all the characters playing at once. This is my biggest craving right now (I don't pull in a tonne of mythology stuff into the Asgardians, so heads up on that). (I have just received SO MANY requests for this. Please refer to my other fandoms if you're interested. If you have a proposition for me that you think it too good to pass up, PM me with all the details.)

*Sherlock - I have a couple plot ideas for this. I have an OC for this as well, but I also play John Watson and would be looking for someone to play Sherlock. Please note about when I mentioned that I don't slash. Outlining again here for various "Johnlockians" who might be into that. I'm not interested in playing John is any kind of sexual capacity with Sherlock.

*Doctor Who - Don't have any plot ideas, but I'm interested in developing some who are looking to play the 10th Doctor to my Rose Tyler. I've watched this story arc several times and played quite a bit too. I'm very comfortable with her character. If you want smut for this, you'd better play a super convincing Doctor.

*Star Trek CU - I play multiple different characters including Kirk, Scotty, Uhura, and others. I can play from the television universe as well, if that's something you're more interested in. I have a couple plot ideas for this as well that would require some OCs playing supporting roles as aliens from other worlds.

So that's pretty much it. If you're interested, you can leave a message for me on here, but if we're to communicate further I'll need at least an email address or an AIM SN from you (or whatever other messenger you use)

AIM SN: Crash.Bang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom