Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Scum In Search Of.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

PandoraScum

Meteorite
Hi there! Really I am on the hunt for just about anything, long term role plays I really do love but can only handle at least up to one or two. So if you are interested in that just let me know! Other than that, a quick smut is most definitely ok with me and one that I enjoy just as much! I am really curious about a lot of different aspects that I have not been able to role play yet, so I am pretty open to trying just about anything but those things listed below. I have tried them and they are just not for me. Sorry!

Oh! I do love a partner that can give me at least a paragraph, so that I am able to actually work with it. Please no one liners! I also love something that is….well just a bit different, it gets really boring role playing the same thing over and over. I know some of the ideas I may have might be over played but that doesn’t mean that the story or characters have to be.

Things that I will NOT do are:
- Scat
- Water sports
- Vomit
- Bestiality
- Underage

Anything else is open really, I am quite willing to try anything. : )

However, some of my favorites would have to be:
- Bondage
- BDSM
- Breast play
- Blood play
- Roughness
- Three way
- Group
- Futa
- Toys
- Forced
- Voyerisum
- Video Taping
Now I usually take on the role of a female, sometimes a male if needed be. I adore futa's, malexmale is not a pairing I do often. You would have to be pretty damn special to coax me into that! Haha.

- I am open to any sort of scenario pairing that you might have in mind. So please just make a suggestion! If a list is easier of course I am more than willing to make one. : )

Plots:
- She was the younger sister of the two siblings, her brother being the oldest. The difference between them was but a year, but the little sister was known for still holding on to the cliche title of 'annoying sister'. As long as her brother's best friend had been around she had taunted them both. Seeming to find enjoyment in their irritation. So what happens when they are older, the boys roughly closing in on 18 and the sister 17, just pushes them too far? Will she be punished and more importantly, How will she be punished? (Ideal pairing is SisterxBestFriend, but it can be SisterxBestFriendxBrother. Also intend for it to be non-consensual and rough.)

- Homeless and in need of warmth or nourishment of any kind, the young girl is desperate. Wandering the streets she spots a flyer pinned against a board, snatching it she reads 'Now hiring help...' She reads on, reading how it came with a living space, food and medical care. It all just seems far too good to be true...but desperate times call for desperate measures. So what happens when she arrives at the address, inquires about the job, and is given a trail run? Is there a different kind of service they are looking for and will she escape it? (Based on being a slavery type of role play. Kidnapping young ones that inquire about the job after they take on the job. Priming them for an upcoming auction.)

- They started to talk online, meeting in a chat room/date site/ social media, and have been having this online relationship for a while. Using Skype to just chat, but with no visuals, so neither knows what the other really looks like. If one of them is lying or not, or if everything they have mentioned and pictures they have used are true. For this role play I would like it mostly to be through their computers, mentioning the interest to meet in person. But the role play may not reach that point until much, much later. It is a skeleton idea really, but willing to work out some further details!

- I don't really have a plot per say for this one, not yet anyway. But I am curious about petplay, mostly puppy play. I'm really curious and interested just trying it and seeing how it goes. If anyone is interested please PM me. <3

- Bimbofication is another one that I am interested in, but I honestly know nothing at all about! More than willing to learn though. : )

- Craving something, or anything really to do with monster of any kind paired with a human!

- Reaallyy craving something to do with a stalker! A role play that surrounds voyeurism, back mail, fear, all that good stuff. : ) Maybe even some force thrown in there. ; 3

- So a new idea I have sort of been playing out in my mind lately has involved a young girl growing up with a ghost, perhaps some how the ghost becomes attached to her. Like her wearing a certain pendent or something and it allows the ghost to travel with her wherever as long as she is wearing the pendant. Obviously as she grew up the ghost would be there, while the more she grows and the more years that pass she starts to have feelings for the ghost. I think it would be an interesting concept to possible work out!

- More to come...

I can't think of much more to add, other than that I do NOT indulge in IM role plays. I apologize to those who do, do them but I simply cannot. However, PMs, Threads, and E-mail role plays are perfectly fine! Have any other questions please do not hesitate!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom