Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sister Just Doesn't Care Me*MysticSparxman 18+

Dahaka

Would You Like Me To Sit On Your Face Daddy?
Entering the fridge to grab her second beer, Katie took the bottle and went back into her room. The young 18 year old girl was only wearing Hello Kitty socks, a Batman top, Pikachu hat and black panties. She was home alone with her big brother which she loved as she had a crush on him since she was 13. In fact it was because of her crush for him that she was drinking beer. The beer was actually her brothers and Katie was hoping he would notice so she could tease him as he told her off.

Tyler finally stepped out of the bathroom after having a ten minute shower. The recently turned 21 year old headed downstairs and went straight into the kitchen and over to the fridge. "Hmm, I could do with a beer right now." He pulled open the fridge door and looked inside. He reached inside to pull out a beer, but then something made him stop. He noticed he was missing one beer as he only had five left in the fridge. "I know there was six in here before I took a shower." He shook his head and then pulled out one beer. After doing so, he walked out of the kitchen and passed by the living room. Tyler noticed his sister wasn't in the living room, so he headed upstairs and then stopped just outside of her room. He knocked on her door and then pushed her door open. As he stepped into her room, he saw her in her room with one of his beers in her hand. "Hey Katie, what the hell are you doing with one of my beers? Were you not listening when I told you to leave them alone! You've got your own drinks in the fridge anyway, so why take one of my beers?" As he asked her this, he couldn't help but notice what his sister had on. There again, it was hard for him not to notice as his sister was an attractive girl. "Leave my beers alone, alright? And put on some shorts....or something."

Katie looked at Tyler and gave him the finger. "Oh fuck off Tyler! We both know you like seeing me in my panties." As she spoke she slowly started rubbing the outside of her panties. "It turns you on doesn't it. And about your beers. How else am I meant to get drunk. If I'm sober I'm less likely to do sexy things around you which is no fun. How about this. Why don't we drink together in my room? Trust me it will be fun. Maybe after a few we could play spin the bottle."

Tyler saw the way in which Katie started to rub the outside of her panties. He found it hard to look away as he cracked open his beer. "Oh, grow up Katie! You need to stop saying crap like that! I'm your brother, and what kind of brother would I be if I got turned on by you rubbing your panties like that?" He forced himself to look away as he took a sip of his beer. Finally, his eyes met with hers and he strode over to her bed. Tyler reached for the beer in her hand in an attempt to snatch it away from her. "You're not supposed to be getting drunk at all.....and you're my sister...so you're not supposed to be doing sexy things like that around me. Anyway, I don't know if drinking together with you would be such a good idea, because knowing my luck, you'll end up drunk and then you're going to throw up and then I'm going to have to clean it all up. Not only that, but it would be me who would get in trouble with mom and dad for letting you get drunk in the first place."

"A brother who wants to see more of his sexy sister doing sexy things. And it's only natural you'd get turned on by it. I would be turned on if you started stroking your dick. And I'm your sister!" Katie stopped her brother from taking the beer back and quickly downed it. "Tyler we both know what would happen if I was drunk. I would have your hard cock in my mouth as I sucked you off till you came. God I want to get drunk now!" she said as she pulled out another beer from under her bed and started drinking it. "There's more under the bed if you want one Tyler."

Tyler didn't say anything as Katie spoke of him wanting to see her do more sexy things. As much as he didn't want to admit it, there was a part of what she said that was true. After all, he had noticed just how incredibly sexy she had become, and as wrong as he knew it was, he did sometimes get turned on by some of the sexy things she did. Not that he'd ever admit it to her. The way she spoke not only shocked him, but it turned him on ever so slightly too. "Katie, don't say things like that. It's not...right." His eyes rested on her body for a little longer than they should have done. Maybe just long enough for her to notice. "Mom and dad would kill you if they heard you talking like that. They would probably kill you if they saw you dress like that too." He sipped on his beer some more before shooting her an angry look after seeing all of the beer she had under her bed. "Where the hell did you get all of that from?" He moved over to the side of her bed and then sat down as he took another sip of his beer. "You had better hope no-one finds that under there. Anyway, why did you take one of my beers if you've got all of those under there?"

Katie looked at her brother and smiled. "Mum and Dad don't care. Dad seen me in my underwear and didn't care. And Mum caught me walking around topless and didn't even tell me off. As for sex talk well I only reserve that for you." She winked at Tyler and took another sip of beer as he started telling her off for all the beer she had under her bed. "I only took one of your ones because I wanted a cold one. Plus I secretly wanted you to join me in my room. Say let's play a game. How about the more we drink the more we get dirtier. I've been drinking longest so I'll start." she said as she started lifting her top up to reveal she had no bra on.

It was hard for Tyler to hide his surprise as Katie told him how their parents didn't care about the way she dressed. "How could mum and dad not care seeing you dress like that? I at least thought mum would have said something to you....and you shouldn't talk to me like that." He leaned back on her bed a little bit and then took another sip of his beer. As he heard what she said, he just looked at her and rolled his eyes a little. "You secretly wanted me to join you in your room huh? And why did you want me to join you in your room?" His eyes drifted over her body as she began lifting up her top. "Uhh....what are you doing Katie?" As he asked the question, his eyes remained glued to her incredible body as she had lifted up her top some more. "Uhh....you're not wearing a bra." He said, pointing out the obvious. "Wait a minute....are you expecting me to do something dirty too?"

She now lifted up her top some more so Tyler could now fully see his sisters breasts. "Well if we are to continue playing this game you have to do something dirty. Just do the first thing that comes to your mind. But remember it has to be dirty!" She took a few more sips of beer before grabbing her phone and taking pictures of herself topless. "I'll send you them on Whatsapp Tyler. That will be something to add to the wank bank. Hell if you do well in our game I might send you some even better content."

Tyler's eyes widened slightly as his sister lifted up her top and exposed her bare breasts to him. For some reason, he couldn't bring himself to look away from her breasts. He ended up looking longer than he should have done, and in the end, he had to adjust his position on her bed to prevent her from noticing the slight bulge that had recently formed in his pants. Finally pulling his gaze away from her breasts, his eyes met with hers. "Hmm, well I suppose I could take my top off too.....or would that not be dirty enough for you?" He sipped on his beer some more, finishing almost half of it by now. A look of surprise formed on his face as he realized what Katie may have been saying to him. "You know it's really lucky I don't let anyone look through my phone. After all, just think what they might say if they saw a picture of my sister's tits on my phone. Anyway, what better content could you possibly send me? A naked picture of yourself?" He said in a somewhat joking tone.

"You know taking your top off isn't going to be dirty enough! You should know me better than that Tyler! Just think of something dirty and do it already!" She then nudged herself closer to him. "Hmmm I could send you a picture of my pussy. Or a video of me fingering myself. Or perhaps a video of me getting a facial after sucking someone dick. It could be anything. But I can bet you'll jerk off to the content. Now hurry up and do something dirty already!"

Tyler continued sipping on his beer as he listened to his sister. "Oh, I know you Katie! This is only my first beer anyway, so why have I got to do something dirty?" He soon found himself thinking about seeing a picture of his sister's pussy or seeing a video of her fingering herself. Unfortunately for him, he couldn't help but get turned on by the thought of it. "Now what makes you think I'd want to see a video of you getting a facial after sucking some guy's dick." He said, even though his sister may have noticed the fact he said nothing about seeing a picture of her pussy or seeing a video of her fingering herself. Tyler set his beer down and then he turned his attention back to her once more. "So you want me to do something dirty huh?" A thoughtful expression formed on his face for a moment. "So what do you want me to do dear sister? You want me to whip my cock out in front of you? Maybe you'd even like me to suck on those tits of yours?" He said as he moved a little closer to her. With the way he was sitting now, she would be able to see the bulge that had formed in his pants.

"Who said it would be some guy giving me a facial?" she asked as she raised her eyebrows at him. As he moved closer to her Katie began to play with her right nipple while placing her left hand on his thigh. "I'd love for you to wipe out your cock and suck on my tits Tyler. That would be so hot. I could even jerk you off while you do it. Would you like me to do that Tyler?" As she asked she placed her hand on his bulge and smiled at him with a lust of desire.

Tyler's eyes drifted down his sister's body as she started to play with her right nipple. He felt her placing her hand on his bulge, and as she did, his cock twitched in his pants and the bulge grew some more. "Who else is going to give you a facial if it's not some guy?" He asked as his eyes eventually met with hers. The bulge in his pants started to become more noticeable as he listened to his sister. "Uhh....yes....I mean.....no..I-I wouldn't want you to do that." He said, even though his tone of voice would have told her that it was a complete lie. "You do know...I've only had one beer, right?"

"Maybe you could give me a facial. You know what they say, it's only cum." she said as she now seductively licked her lips while admiring her brothers bulge. "I know you've only had one beer but that doesn't mean you're not already horny. I bet if I un-zip your trousers your hard cock would pop out like a jack in the box. I think we should test my theory. What do you say?" As she asked she began to slowly un-zip his trousers while looking deep into his eyes with lust.

Tyler found himself thinking about possibly giving his own sister a facial. "You want me...to give you a facial?" He whispered to her as she would most likely notice the fact he hadn't completely dismissed the idea. Tyler felt his sister slowly unzipping his trousers, but he didn't stop her. His eyes met with hers as lust gradually began to form in his eyes. "How do you know....I wasn't horny...before coming in here? And what if....someone walks in on us Katie?" He never broke eye contact as he asked her this, almost seeming to completely forget the fact that they were both home alone at the moment.

As Katie slowly un-zip her brothers trousers, Tyler's cock slowly popped out of his boxers as well. "I can tell you got horny when you saw me. I have that affect on guys. Now how about you start pumping at that big hard dick of yours and give me some of your sticky mess." When he asked her what if they got caught, Katie began to frown as she looked at him. "Don't be so negative Tyler! If someone walks in you just keep going till you shoot your load. Don't you want to cum all over my pretty little face?"

Even though he knew he should, Tyler still didn't stop Katie as she unzipped his trousers which allowed his hard nine inch cock to pop free of his boxers. "And...how do you know it was you that made me horny?" He questioned her, even though he knew she was right. As she spoke, his hand slowly drifted down to his hard, exposed cock. "I'm your brother Katie.....so why would you want to make me horny?" He asked in a curious tone as he slowly wrapped his fingers around the base of his cock. A look of surprise formed on his face a second later as he heard what she said. "You'd still want me to cum all over your pretty little face....even if mum or dad were to walk in?" He sounded surprised as he had asked her this. "And I suppose you'd carry on sucking my cock if mum or dad walked in too, wouldn't you?" He said in something of a sarcastic tone as there was a part of him that thought she was joking around with him.

As Tyler wrapped his fingers around his cock Katie began to remove her panties. As she did she made sure not to keep her eyes off her brothers cock. "God Tyler your cock is so big! I don't think my pussy could handle it. But that doesn't mean I wouldn't want to ride it still." She spread her legs wide open now and began to rub her clit. "This is making me so wet right now! Jerk off for me Tyler and cum all over my face and in my mouth. I want to taste your cum as you give me a full facial."

Tyler couldn't take his eyes off of his sister as she began to remove her panties. His eyes widened slightly and he licked his lips as he finally got to see her bare pussy. His eyes remained glued to her pussy as she spread her legs and began to rub her clit. Tyler began to pump his hand up and down his shaft slowly as his eyes eventually met with Katie's. "You....really want to....sit on my cock?" He asked in a surprised but lustful tone. "And I guess....it's really lucky that mum and dad aren't home." A small smirk tugged at his lips as he started to stroke his cock just that little bit faster. As he did, his eyes drifted back down her body to see her playing with her clit again. "I know I shouldn't be turned on by this....but I can't help it Katie." A soft groan of pleasure passed his lips as his hand moved up and down his shaft faster still. "Mmmm...Katie...don't you have....a boyfriend....who could do this....for you?" He whispered to her as his eyes met with hers once more. "What....are you going to do....after I've cum all over...that pretty little face of yours?"

"You ask to many questions Tyler!" She said as she stuck her tongue out at him. While he began to stroke his cock faster, Katie had to decided to sink her fingers deep into her pussy and start fingering herself. "I would love to sit on your hard fucking cock and have you fuck me hard until you came. Would you like to fuck me Tyler?" As she asked she crawled over to him and grabbed his cock from his hands. "You're taking to long to cum over me! Let me speed things up" After speaking Katie began to jerk her brother off fast all the while looking at him to see his reaction.

Tyler found it hard to take his eyes off of Katie as she sank her fingers into her wet pussy and began to finger herself. He licked his lips as he watched her, and became increasingly turned on as he imagined his own sister riding his rock hard cock. His eyes met with hers as she crawled over to him and started stroking his cock real fast. "Oh fuck! Katie....what if I......would like to fuck you?" He moaned lustfully to her as he leaned back on the bed slightly, letting his sister jerk him off. A lustful smile formed on his face a few seconds later. "I would love....to have you sit on my.....cock Katie.....but....ugghh....you know I.....wouldn't be able to.....cum inside you....right?" He whispered to her as his breathing started to become heavier. "I guess....it's really lucky that...no-one else is in....huh?" He moaned a little louder as his eyes glazed over with lust. The lustful smile remained on his face as he watched his sister jerking him off.

"Oh so you do want to fuck my tight pussy? You make me sick! Wanting to fuck your own sister. What would everyone think? I'll tell you what I think. I think it's pretty fucking hot!" She now stopped jerking him off and guided his cock to her pussy. She slowly slid it in as she let out a soft moan. "Fuck! It feels so big inside me. Oh and you better cum Tyler. You better cum in me or I'll tell everyone how you fucked your very own sister." She started to bounce on his cock now as she sucked her fingers clean of her juices.

Tyler's eyes widened at his sister's question. He had never told anyone that he wanted to fuck Katie, mainly because he knew just what everyone was likely to think of him. Everyone knew that Katie was his sister, so the last thing he wanted was for anyone to find out what he thought of her. "You can't tell....anyone about this Katie." He whispered to her as his hands remained on her hips. He threw his head back and groaned in pleasure as she slowly slid his cock inside her tight pussy. As she started to bounce on his cock, his eyes met with hers once again as he realised just what she had said to him. "God Katie....your pussy is the tightest....I've ever had....but I can't cum inside you." His hands began moving up her body. His fingers brushed against the swell of her breasts as she bounced on his cock some more. "Are you even on....birth control?" He panted as he started to buck his hips upwards, driving his cock deeper inside her each time she slid down on his hard shaft. "You could get....pregnant if I cum inside you.....so you....have to stop bouncing on my cock.....when I'm getting close. I'll....cum all over your tits......but I don't think I can cum inside you." He tried to reason with her, but had no idea if it would work or not.

Back
Top Bottom