Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Supernova
===================================================

Here is the list of the big ideas I have currently been craving and really want to do. Some of them have different levels of prethought on the female character but for the most part I try to be as open as possible for other people to play them their way.
The main thing I am looking for in these RPs are Women who are Dominant and Strong Willed. They don't always have to be in charge but they need to NOT be submissive in a willing manner.

I will link to my main thread but here are some basic rules.
Communication is important. I don't mind waiting two weeks for a post since I have multiple partners but you HAVE to let me know. I will send an inquiry after seven or nine days of no communication unless I have known you for a long time.
I prefer to receive at least two posts a week but during long work weeks I may not post until my next day off so I am fine with once a week or whatever you can get me. But once a month is a bit painful.
I am looking for longterm RPs only. This means do NOT start this RP with me unless you know you can finish the story. Beginning to end, not just four or five posts and then poof gone with no response. Its shocking how often this happens.
I am looking for Literate people. People who have no problems writing multiple paragraphs. I am not the best myself but I am trying to improve my skills. As long as you are at least as good as I am it'll be fine.
Grammar is Important!! Lack of proper punctuation drives me nuts and typos are almost as bad.
I don't care how you write in OOC but when it comes to the story itself I expect professional writing.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=39471 - My Main Request Thread

Please hit me up with a PM, stating which Idea interests you and why.

I try to post at least once a week, as I'm usually drained after work, so I usually only post on my days off.

I am ALWAYS craving a chance to play a submissive role.

currently willing to do semi-non-con if people want me to do any dom, and I would ask that you're willing to play two characters. I don't typically dom so I'll have to have a few make-or-break requests.

Small Concepts I'm Currently Craving
Anything with elves, especially sci-fi.
Superhero stuff where I can use my part-alien/gadget using hero.
Something with the Traveler, a developed Original Character.
I want to do one with a horny drow girl. please.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/87/98/17/87981747437717312a6db8338151cf87.jpg girl with fangs, vampire, werewolf, a bad girl who's a bit feral in a way.

NSFW - http://pictures.hentai-foundry.com/o/onagi/231822/onagi-231822-3_Day_Commission_4.jpg

RE: Current Cravings, Longterm Literate

I need to update this list....

There's a few things I wouldn't mind domming.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom