Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaos

Supernova
===================================================

Here is the list of the big ideas I have currently been craving and really want to do. Some of them have different levels of prethought on the female character but for the most part I try to be as open as possible for other people to play them their way.
The main thing I am looking for in these RPs are Women who are Dominant and Strong Willed. They don't always have to be in charge but they need to NOT be submissive in a willing manner.

I will link to my main thread but here are some basic rules.
Communication is important. I don't mind waiting two weeks for a post since I have multiple partners but you HAVE to let me know. I will send an inquiry after seven or nine days of no communication unless I have known you for a long time.
I prefer to receive at least two posts a week but during long work weeks I may not post until my next day off so I am fine with once a week or whatever you can get me. But once a month is a bit painful.
I am looking for longterm RPs only. This means do NOT start this RP with me unless you know you can finish the story. Beginning to end, not just four or five posts and then poof gone with no response. Its shocking how often this happens.
I am looking for Literate people. People who have no problems writing multiple paragraphs. I am not the best myself but I am trying to improve my skills. As long as you are at least as good as I am it'll be fine.
Grammar is Important!! Lack of proper punctuation drives me nuts and typos are almost as bad.
I don't care how you write in OOC but when it comes to the story itself I expect professional writing.

http://bluemoonroleplaying.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=39471 - My Main Request Thread

Please hit me up with a PM, stating which Idea interests you and why.

I try to post at least once a week, as I'm usually drained after work, so I usually only post on my days off.

I am ALWAYS craving a chance to play a submissive role.

currently willing to do semi-non-con if people want me to do any dom, and I would ask that you're willing to play two characters. I don't typically dom so I'll have to have a few make-or-break requests.

Small Concepts I'm Currently Craving
Anything with elves, especially sci-fi.
Superhero stuff where I can use my part-alien/gadget using hero.
Something with the Traveler, a developed Original Character.
I want to do one with a horny drow girl. please.
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/87/98/17/87981747437717312a6db8338151cf87.jpg girl with fangs, vampire, werewolf, a bad girl who's a bit feral in a way.

NSFW - http://pictures.hentai-foundry.com/o/onagi/231822/onagi-231822-3_Day_Commission_4.jpg

RE: My Current Cravings, Big Ideas, Longterm Literate Only.

Ideas Requiring Strong Willed Women
(it's possible that at certain points they will end up on the receiving end but by no means should that weaken their will power.)

●-●-● Taming the Empress.
This plot involves a long term character of mine. A man known only as the Traveler, he fights the evil overlords who control much of the galaxy. Traveling through stargates he helps out whoever he meets, but rarely stays long after that.
This current story he arrives on a go'uld (for lack of a better copyright free name) homeworld and meets an Empress with a black heart and a cruel attitude. She knows who he is and tries to win him over, and he lets her think so until the perfect moment where he allows for her oppressed people to overthrow her.
Now she is at his mercy, her pet tiger like alien wanting to eat her and her people wanting to torture her for half a century or longer until she dies, the Traveler offers her an alternative.
He is lonely, and finds her beautiful. He wonders if there is any good in her, and tells her if she serves him for fifty years, doing as he says without question, he will protect her.
She is an immortal like him but she can die where as he can not.
The story starts with them leaving her world for a commerce planet. She will need new clothes and some proper gear to join him, and he also desires to bed her as she had first wanted the night they met.
As for her personality I don't much care, dark, evil, self serving, eventually the plot is that she warms up and becomes a decent person but that could take decades.
I would like black hair green eyes a young look and lovely curves. This is one of my more thought out pairings but I am always willing to meet people part way.

●-●-● Learn to Defend Yourself
A young noble is sent to the gladiator pits buy his father to buy himself a bodyguard.
He decides upon a female warrior (possibly wielding a polearm) and she quickly sees him as a weak man needing to be broken, and delights in giving him new 'experience'
I have a few ideas like him being meek to start and she builds up his confidence, teaches him to fight, and make a real man out of him.

Either side can be sexually dominant or neither can be.

nothing right now.

So the other night I had a dream about a girl with grey skin and short straight black hair (i think that was her hair) and she claimed to be either undead or half dead.
And that was part of the reason she needed/loved to be wet during sex. Or maybe she needed to be wet.
like in a mostly drained pool or in a shower or something.

Anyway this dream made me think it'd be great to use her or her concept in a story.

I tend to prefer to play more submissive characters, at least when it comes to any sexual encounters, but I myself am rather a strong-willed woman. Your Star Wars fantasy intrigues me. I write daily, and storyline is a must along with grammar, prose, and writing style. Interested?

LadyKyrie said:
I tend to prefer to play more submissive characters, at least when it comes to any sexual encounters, but I myself am rather a strong-willed woman. Your Star Wars fantasy intrigues me. I write daily, and storyline is a must along with grammar, prose, and writing style. Interested?

Dammit I knew I should have wrote please PM me. XD
Ya sure.

RE: My Current Cravings, Big Ideas, Longterm Literate Only. (semi-lit is ok too. :p)

meow I am a cat.

RE: My Current Cravings, Big Ideas, Longterm Literate Only. (semi-lit is ok too. :p)

Woof woof went the tractor. Woooof.

Manamana

ya, you know, banana.

RE: Current Cravings, Longterm Literate, Looking for a female dom.

I got a one in million shot with half a million people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom