Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon Rider ( Kolath x loneiysong )

He had heard that riders were rather smitten after they mated for the first time but he hadn't been expecting it to be like this. Not that he was complaining, rather he was agreeing with her that she was the place he wanted to be the most in all the world also. Nodding he led the way just around the corner to one of the tailor shops where he once again paid a sum upfront before looking to her. "I suggest at least one set of riding clothes with either a riding skirt or pants, and a heavy long coat. Easier to fight in if the situation calls for it. Then feel free to order anything else you want for your personal use. I need to step out and grab something so have fun." This last he said as he was turning back to the door ready to step back out.

Before he could turn she had the sensation he was leaving forever. So before he left, she grabbed his collar and pulled him down and kissed him soundly on the lips. She pulled back as her body was urging her to keep going. With a smile, she nodded and went to shop.

She had picked out a pair of riding pants that were made of the softest leather and a tunic that had beautiful embroidery along the sleeves and hem and would reach down to the tops of her thighs. Picking out a cloak that was lined in a fluffy bear, she took her purchases and walked outside waiting for him.

She didn't wait long he was back in just a short time like he said almost arriving outside the shop when she did. He smiled at her but then frowned. "Only one set of clothes?" he was carrying an extra leather bag about the size of a belt pouch for money or small items. "I have been prepared for a whole wardrobe coming out of there. Or did you just make orders for the rest?"

She blushed and then looked back at the clothes. She had made orders for some other suprise clothes. She felt bad for getting what she did. She was not used to lavish lifestyles. She bit her lip. "I made some orders for the other clothing. Are you sure it is alright to be such extravagant?" She was modest. She had learned to live on one outfit for a long time. She bit her lip watching him.

He smirked shaking his head slowly. His hand reached out brushing along her cheek as he looked at her. "I want to spoil you a little. To make up for not being there when you were younger." He leaned in kissing her softly his hand still on her cheek. All the love and longing he had for her passed in that soft kiss before he looked down into her eyes. "Buy as much or as little as you want. Though I would like it if you picked up a nice skirt also." He nuzzled her ear whispering, "I always liked the idea of just being able to lift a skirt for easy access to your sex."

She smiled and returned the kiss returning the want. She wrapped her arms around him and growled adn stepped forward and kissed his lips deeper and then turned and went back into the store and bought a few dresses and soon came out in the clothes that she had bought and looked at him and grinned.

He smiled waiting for her outside and again laughed as she came out clearly having embraced the female desire to shop now that she had her father to foot the bill. He went inside after she came out to settle with the tailor before he was back out with her and taking the belt pouch from his side he held out his hand for the extra clothes she had gotten. The pouch didn't seem large enough to hold a yard of cloth let along all the clothes she had. However when he placed just a corner of the clothes into the pouch they seemed to disappear into it. Holding out the pouch to her he smiled, "This is linked back to my home where you have wardrobe waiting for you. When I finally take your there you will find all your clothes in the wardrobe waiting for you, and all you need to do is think of what outfit or piece of clothing you want and reach in here and you will find it waiting for you."

She smiled and took it and looked at it and grinned watching him. "It is very nifty." She smiled after handing all the wrapped packages to him and then wrapped her arms around him and kissed him deeply after attaching the pouch to her waist. SHe began to kiss him pulling him close. Her body couldn't take anymore being seperated from him. She moaned and ran her nails down his back and growled.

He laughed at her simple comment and shook his head before pulling her close. It was a very complicated network of spells that few people know how to weave or prepare. Yeah nifty worked for a description. He felt her need and it only fueled his own he growled kissing her back holding her slender body against his hard one. "Should we head to the inn?" he panted though the idea of a glade and her spreading herself for his dragon form crossed his mind he tried not to let her see that desire.

She smiled as the image flittered across her mind. She panted and then grinned. "A picnic could be fun." She growled and nipped at his bottom lip and ran her hands down his sides as people were watching the pair as they passed by. She pressed her hips close to his and growled and began to kiss him again. His lips were intoxicating and she wanted nothing more than to be forever drunk on him.

He could feel the stares of the people but could only kiss her back holding her tight too him. After along moment of nearly ripping off her new clothes he growled pulling back and taking her hand. He quickly moved into the food hawker district and purchased them a nice sized picnic several fruits, some meat pies and a large wine skin. Being close to her when she was ready to let him take her and not be able to was just about killing him. They were passing an alley way and the thought of just doing something quick to take the edge off in the alley way before heading for their picnic crossed his mind.

She smiled and walked with him. Rose moaned seeing the vision. Pushing him into the alley, she pushed him back against the wall while she crouched before him and pulled off his pants and soon his cock was in her mouth and she was sucking and moaning to him.

He growled as she basically attacked him pushing him into the shadows. Normally a human female wouldn't have had the strength to push a dragon even in human form around. However being his rider gave her access to his strength and power as she pulled his pants open. He was hard and ready for her and moaned deeply as she took him into her mouth. "Mmmm what baby girl do you like seeing your daddy's naughty thoughts?"

He smirked his hand coming down to tangle in her hair. His mind reached back out to hers pushing imagines of the things he wanted to do to her into her mind. Her bent over in a glade his large dragon form over her his thick cock spreading her open. Her again laid back on a bed of the finest quality her legs spread as his head was buried between them giving her skilled pleasure with his tongue. His mind whispered to hers, "You don't have to stop to talk to me my baby girl."

She growled and continued to suck. "I do love your thoughts. They come to me so easily. I am not even listening for them when they tickle my spine." She continued to bob her head up and down. Reaching under him, she began to stroke and touch his balls as her free hand reached around his back and she continued to suck moaning for him.

He growled back letting her suck on him hard for a long time just enjoying her hot mouth over his thick shaft. He moaned and then tangled his hand in her hair, he sent her an image of him bucking his hips forward into her mouth as he held her there letting him use her mouth to get his thick cock to spray down her throat. He gave one thrust letting her still say no before doing too much.

He caught the nod and started to thrust hard moving his cock deep into her throat and back out thrusting roughly in and out. He fucked her mouth and throat hard moaning before he felt his thick shaft swelling and then start to spray hot seed down her throat. "mmmmm thats my good baby girl."

She drank and drank. His cock continued to spray down into her stomach and she fought to relax so she didn't miss any. Thankfully she succeeded. She smiled and pulled back licking her lips and stood up as she fixed him back into his pants.

"Was it good daddy?"

He smiles and nods slowly brushing a hair back from her face before catching a drop of his cum on her cheek and licking it off his fingers. "Mmmm yes it was baby girl you are very good with that little mouth of yours. Now want to continue to that picnic." He growled his mind pushing a picture of her up on the boxes in the alleyway spread open for his long talented tongue. "Or should I return the favor?"

He walked with her out of the town having gathered the food they needed to keep their strength up for the picnic fun that they planned. He led her back out to the glade they had landed in with the purchases that they had made for her and the plans to go back into town to pick up the orders for later. He laid out a large blanket setting their food in the middle before looking over his sexy daughter. "You look so much better in clean and new clothes my girl."

He sat down next to her pulling some meat cheese and bread out of the basket with a skin of wine as he leaned back setting the food in arms reach. "for what my baby girl? Taking your virginity? Forcing you into a life of struggle and warfare?"

Back
Top Bottom