Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon Rider ( Kolath x loneiysong )

She panted through her teeth as tears rolled down her face. She was burning up with a fever. Her legs shifted and moved and her pussy clenched and I clenched around him. Still she continued to seize as blood rolled from her nose from the sheer power that was flooding through her and altering her. She shifted and growled.

He growled holding on tight not letting her hurt herself as the change washed over her. It was easier for a dragon to accept the change, they were already magical and they were designed to be the protectors. It hurt to watch his little girl go through this and deep inside himself he vowed that it would be over his dead body that anything hurt her ever again.

After a few hours she slipped into unconsciousness. The fever taking her over. The change was complete. She would wake up to a hell of a body ache. Her chest rose and fell very gently. The thoughts and sounds when she would awake would be new. Almost as if she hearself had been born again. She would know how to call to dragons for help, but only her father would she ride. Everything would take on a beautiful color that she had not yet experienced.

Glad beyond measure that she had finally calmed down Conrad moved to lay down next to Rose his precious daughter and just wrapped her up in his arms. He was worried that the change would break her and make her forget or dangerous, it had happened before some children of dragons couldn't handle the change. He nuzzled her hair softly whispering a short prayer to the elder gods for her safety as he slowly drifted off to sleep holding her close.

Rose was hot to the touch as her fever ensued and slick with her sweat. She was unaware of the passage of time or where she was. With a groan, in the morning she opened her eyes feeling sick and as if there were several little cuts all over her body. She felt the breath of her mate against her neck and swallowed hard. She felt nauseous and the room was spinning.

Conrad slept soundly holding her close as he nuzzled into her neck just staying close to her. His mind felt her wake and slowly started to push him that way as well. He yawned deeply not feeling too bad himself. It was then that her feelings and hurts washed over him and he sat up his strong arms coming up to hold her arms gently. "Mate are you well?" he could feel her illness and the aches she was feeling and lightly pushed his strength and support for her toward her to help her bare up under the feelings.

She leaned her head back and groaned feeling him hold her tighter. She shivered and bit her lip. She had one want and it was odd for her. She looked at him and bit her lip and shivered. She heard him speaking, but her tongue felt too large for her mouth. She was extremely hot even though she was naked and she looked at him.

"I feel....confined." She whispered hoarsely. It was the sensation of any new rider to not want to be confined to small rooms or houses. She leaned into him weakly and groaned softly.

He nodded understanding, every rider went through it, as did dragons the first time they take human form and pretend to be human for a day. He stood up and grabbed his clothes pulling them on. He turned to her handing her clothes to her. "Get dressed I will help you get passed that." He went down stairs to settle the tab with the bartender who was upset that his barmaid hadn't shown up for work yet. Saying nothing Conrad came back up to her, "Is there anything where you live that you hold precious? Or are you ready to leave this life behind?"

Rose groaned as he got up and left tossing her clothes at her. She leaned up slowly and still felt sick. Her head was throbbing and her neck was tight. Whenever she moved she felt horribly. When her mate came back, she had just put on her pants and her body was drenched in sweat. She took her shirt slowly and put it on and tightened her corset.

Looking at him, she swallowed hard and winced. "I have nothing of value, just some saved up gold." She answered as she looked at her boots the way that a man looks at an in likable mountain. The walls were pressing in around her but she was not sure how much more she could move without vomiting.

He shook his head as she mentioned the gold. "leave it I hav enough that we could never spend through it in all our days. And that will be much longer now." He took her hand seeing how green she was and thought better of it. He brushed his hand along her cheek and leaned down wrapping his arms around her waist. "Trust me and hold on." With his super human strength pushed hard sending them both out the window and before they could even go down the two stories he had changed into his dragon form with her on his back. With huge beats of his wings he pushed them up and out into the sky to give her as much open air as he could.

She sighed feeling his arms around her. She was about to ask what he was doing when he was out the window and before she knew analyst was happening, she felt the brisk air run over her face and feet. With a sigh, she rested her face against his broad back and stroked his neck watching everything pass by.

Leaning up she clenched her thighs on either side of him and spread out her arms.the sensation was unbelievable. She immediately felt better and she shut her eyes feeling his muscles work under eat her. She smiled and leaned back down and nuzzled him as she felt herself become aroused again.

Without thinking, she said softly in his mind. "Where are we going?"

He smirked as he pushed them through the air with his large wing span. The feeling of freedom and openness washing over her made him remember the first time he went flying on his own too. He turned them north toward on of the large market towns near the border of the kingdom of Arcadia. "I thought I would take you shopping my dear. It is the least a father can do for his daughter once she finds her mate." He smiled his words and the sound of his pleasure rushing through their mental link back to her. "Assuming you would like new clothes and everything."

"Shopping for what?" She then leaned forward and chuckled and then nodded. "Sure, you can help me choose what is appropriate for a dragon rider. Maybe we could stop near the woods." She growled and nuzzled his neck and ground her hips against his moving muscles in his back and smiled and watched him and ran her fingers over him.

"There are a few things you need even if you want to keep your old clothes. " he felt her need and the nuzzle onto his neck and could only shake his head slightly before looking back at her. "Why? Is there something you want to do or see in those woods?" even as he was saying it he had shifted his wings to bring them down in a clearing that wasn't that far from the market town.

"Well I would like a new pair of clothing if you are alright." She growled to him and smiled.

"No, I just want some privacy with you." SHe smiled and looked at him and grinned wider and growled softly. She kissed his neck and began to reach down into her pants and began to stroke herself and then groaned to him.

He growled back in his mind and chest so that she could feel the vibration in-between her legs. Along his back was a hard ridge of spikes that were more like armor then sharp and pointed there were a few up near the base of his wings that looked almost phallic in nature ready for her to use if she wanted. "It will be a few minutes before we get close to the town, do you want to wait or shall I just set down now?"

He smirked and moved his wings all the faster pushing them quickly through the air. What was a several day journey over land was shortened to just barely thirty minutes in the air. He back winged as he slowly lowered down into a clearing not too close but not more than ten minute walk from the town. "Mmmm so here we are shall we hit the stores first? Or did you have something else in mind?" he could sense there was something else on her mind but he wanted her to say it.

She grinned and then bit her lip and looked at him. She was shy and then looked down. She wondered how long she could go without blurting that she needed him again. She slid off his back and then stroked his fore leg and looked up at the magnificent creature and bit her lip.

"Let us shop first then." She whispered and turned and began to walk away still aroused and needing him. Not sure where the sudden craving came from, unaware that most riders when freshly paired with their dragons were insatiable. Wanting a constant feel of their dragon intimate with them.

It was the same for newly paired dragons wanting to drive themselves deep into their riders every chance they got. He wasn't sure she would be willing to take him as a dragon though he knew that some riders would never allow their mates to take them in their true form. He shifted as she slipped off his back and smiled nodding at her choice knowing what she was fighting but not wanting to push her to do something she was fighting right now.

He held his arm out or her and when she took it he walked down the path to the large market town. The place was huge with many large shops set up around where the stalls for the merchants would be set. It was one of the busiest days for the town though they never were really not busy as they were on a main trade artery for three kingdoms. He led her into the clothing district where there were dozens of merchants selling the most beautiful clothing she would ever see all around and several shops doing the same. "Where do you want to start? Perhaps boots?"

She was horny and her soul wanted him in any way he could give her. She walked with him walking close and smiled looking around at the marker. With a grin, she nodded.

"Yes some boots would be nice." She looked down at her bare feet and chuckled softly and watched him.

He laughed and led her over to one of the best leather workers in the town. The boots there were very fine both having ones simple and practical and those for the people that wanted finery. He reached into a pouch pulling out three gold crowns and placed them into the leather workers hand. "Any pair she wants and I also want you to take the measurements for her and to craft the finest riding boots you can for her with any additions she wants." Turning back to her he smiled and motioned to the store letting her have her fun.

She blushes and moved into the store and ran her hands over each one until she came to soft but hearty leather boots with engraved flowers along the top. They would be easy to slide in and out of when one wanted. She smiled and took them and stepped into the back where the man took her sizes of her feet.

Her father watched her as she picked out the boots that would fit her and be the ones she wanted the ones being made for her to be fashioned after them the same cut and inlay. He settled with the shop owner before they moved back into the square. "Where to now? Tailors? Or should we get some food?"

"I am with you, I am happy." SHe wrapped her hand through his and held his hand tightly and felt the surge of power that he kept hidden. She bit her lip and shivered softly every inch of her body calling out o him. With a sigh she leaned her head against his arm and watched him and grinned wider.

"Maybe tailers? Just get everything out of the way and then eat?"

Back
Top Bottom