Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Dragon Rider ( Kolath x loneiysong )

"Well my dear I meant that very literally actually. You see dragons are rather large..." he blushed slightly, "...or that is to say our cocks are rather large, but something about the magic of being a dragon rider allows you to take the dragon you are meant for no matter his size." He listened to her other worry and shook his head looking almost disgusted. "No no that won't happen. You most likely will bare dragon children if any at all and I would never consider having sex with any of our children. You see a dragon mates with a human to create the one who is to be his rider." He looked at her seriously. "As I mated with you mother to make you in hopes that you will want to become my rider."

She then leaned back and watched him. Raising an eyebrow she crossed her arms and and thought nodding and laughed at his disgusted face. Laughing softly, she watched him and bit her lip a bit.

"So if you get bored with me, you going to mate with another human to make a child?" She got up and ran her fingers along his bed teasing him.

Once again a shocked and appalled look crossed his face as he stared at the girl who he hoped would be his mate. "bored with you? already you a proving the most interesting woman I have ever met." He walked around the bed coming closer to her. "And do you think that I have done this a dozen times and have daughters all over the place who have refused me?" he looked very serious as he reached out brushing his hand against her cheek looking into her eyes. "A dragon can make his mate and daughter only once, if she refuses him he will never have a rider."

She sighed and then leaned her head against his hand. It was warm and she instantly felt safe, a way that she had never felt. Looking up into his eyes, she bit her lip and watched him and then stepped closer to him. With a wide smile, she leaned in close and kissed his lips gently and softly. Brushing her lips softly against his. She had never kissed a man or had bedded one before. But she craved his touch. Craved it like one craves air when they dive under water for too long. She stepped back and then laid on his bed and looked up at the ceiling and smiled wider.

He was a little shocked by the kiss and watched her for a long moment as she lay down. He came over slowly reaching out and brushing his hand against her cheek again as he sat on the bed. Leaning over he pressed his lips to hers lightly finding that he too craved her touch like something that he had never felt before, it was like a drug for him that he would always want. Looking into her eyes he needed to be sure that he was understanding what she wanted right. "I need you to be sure, are you wanting to be my rider, to be my mate and satisfy my needs for you as I satisfy your needs for me? Even though I am your father and most humans would be disgusted by the thought?"

"What I feel around you, I have never felt for another human. I will be your rider for as long as you would have me." It all felt so natural to her. She leaned into his hand and kissed him again framing his face in her hands. She shifted under him and remained open to him.

He smiled and kissed her again softly his hands coming up to brush over her sides slowly. He moved to kneel over her as his kisses moved from her lips down to her jaw kissing softly along the tender skin. His large hands came up her sides before closing over her breasts and starting to gently rub them through her dress as he moved his lips down her neck.

She was wearing simple breeches and a shirt. She groaned softly feeling him move over her and touch her. The kisses on her jaw were heaven. Reaching out, she ran her hand down his back then down his chest where they found his pants. She began to pull at his belt and buckle then reached w hand in to touch and stroke him. Feeling the power, warmth, and the length in it made her lean back and moan again.

Conrad groaned in pleasure at the touch on his large still very much dragon cock. Shivering he looked down at her smirking and then grabbed her shirt pulling it up over her head and off. Leaning down he nuzzled the large round globes before taking her nipple into his mouth and starting to suck at it softly. His hand came up to rub one of her breasts while the other was being pleasured by his mouth and tongue.

She arched her back and moaned and continued to stroke him. She panted cradleing his head to her breast with her free hand. She was so wet. Rolling her eyes, she panted and then arched her back again.

"Oh daddy, ohh I am so wet." She whimpered. She was not sure what possessed her tongue, but she said it.

Doing his best to not give into the sheer pleasure of having his large cock stroked, especially after so long without. Conrad continued to suck at her breasts working her nipples with his tongue. One hand pushed down over her stomach and under the waist of her breaches. His hand slipped under her underwear and pressed against her hot wet pussy rubbing it gently stroking the opening with his fingers. "Mmm yes you are baby girl."

Rose gasped feeling his hand stroke her. Her fingers wrapped around his cock tighter as her toes curled. A hiss left her clenched teeth. Ohh she wanted him. More than she wanted anything else in the world. Whimpering she began to grind into his hand wantonly and held his head.

"Daddy, I need you. Please. Oh please." Tears of sheer want rolled down her face as she began to stroke him harder and faster.

He stepped back from the bed pulling her hand out of his pants and pushing them and his boots off leaving him naked in front of his daughter, and future rider. After he finished he moved to strip off her breaches working to leave her naked also as he stood there looking down at her his hard thick cock hanging there. "You need this baby girl?" he held his cock for her.

She looked at him and then leaned up as he pulled away and began to undress. Then he reached for her and began pulling off what was left of her clothes. Sh emoaned and panted leaning close kissing his chest and nodded. "Yes...yes please..." She whimpered. Her body was glistening for him.

He was more than ready for her and he moved to kneel over her pressing his thick tip against her entrance. He was long and thick though not as big as he was in dragon form. Looking down at his sexy daughter that was giving herself to him he leaned down kissing her deeply as he pushed in to her tight passage spreading her open ripping past her hymen as he pushed deep.

He rocked against her pushing deep up against her cervix as he thrust filling her totally. He braced hismelf on his hands and started a hard earnest thrust into her willing passage taking his daughter as his own. He could already feel the bound building connecting the two of them together as rider and dragon.

He thrust into her driving his thick cock deep inside her with every movement of his hips. He growled nuzzling against her neck biting it softly as his hands came up pinning hers down above her head as he filled his baby girl with his thick cock. "Mmmm tell me baby girl are you loving your daddy pounding your tight little pussy?"

She gasped as he bit her. She loved the way he pinned her and drove into her body deeply. "Ohh daddy, yes...." She growled out. "I love the way your cock fills me." She moaned softly and rocked her hips forward and back. "Please...please bite me again." She moaned and bit her lip shivering.

He growled and leaned down nuzzling along her neck before biting her hard again. His thick cock drove into her tight passage slamming deep into her over and over again. "Mmmm my little daughter," he growled leaning over and biting her shoulder again harder as he growled fucking her harder taking her roughly.

When he bit her, she arched her hips up and gasped. Her hands in his grip curling into fists. Her eyes rolled into her head as she gasped. His soft words spoken into her ear along with the biting all over her shoulders, was bliss. She gasped moaning as her body began to tighten like a vice around him. "Ohh daddy...oh daddy...fuck...fuck...FUCK ME!" She howled gripping him tighter with her legs as she rolled her eyes. Everytime he bit her to mark her, something flared within her that was so primal, yet so right. The bed made rhythmic thumping noises against the wall.

Her whole body was on fire with a white hot ember that burned for him.

The large male above her growled deep sounding more and more like the dragon he was. His bites moved down her neck and shoulders moving up leaving marks and bites all over her shoulders and neck. She was his in every way they were bonded as dragon and rider and she had given herself to him willingly submitting to his power and control. "My little girl I am going to fill you full." He slammed into her growling and biting her neck hard before his thick cock started to pulse inside her pumping shot after shot into her tight pussy filling her up quickly. His seed burning hot inside her as he filled her totally.

Arching her hips up, she howled in pleasure as she came hard for him as he came inside her. Then the bonding was happening to her, it hit her so violently and completely. With a scream completely seperate of pleasure, she felt her head spring to life on fire. Rolling her eyes up she began to convulse as the knowledge of his brain began to merge with hers so she could call on him and talk to him without opening her mouth. But the pain of getting there would hurt. She gasped and made gutteral noises as a fever sprang over her body.

Having heard about how violet the bonding could be Conrad stayed close as he finished holding her gently but firmly in place. His hands held hers above her head but even with his dragon strength she was able to move him a little as she was gaining a new strength of her own. On his side he could feel the bond and new reserves of strength and magic opened up for him as he roared in pain and pleasure also. Their mental bonding would take several hours that they needed to stay touching intimately for it to work.

Back
Top Bottom