Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Female for Female, Male, or Futa

Status
Not open for further replies.

GooGirl

Dust
I am a little new to this, I was on a different website, but it had horrible staff, but from what I have seen, this place is a lot better.

I will be adding some more to this list, but here are my written up RP ideas:

Space Travel

The year is 3147, and the Galactic Planetary Alliance, or GPA, is spreading across the worlds. A lot of planets that have fierce, feral creatures, are written off as maybe a dumping ground for large corporations. You however are a rather wealthy person. You own a lot of companies, and a few rather shady businesses. One of these such businesses goes to planets that have either just joined or denied the GPA's proposal. When they go to these planets, they take a sample of the life. Some plants, and some of the native creatures. You have been offered to lead a team on their latest endeavor: Gluaomia(Glue-Oh-May). A planet that has a rather squishy wildlife. The main area they would like to check out is a small village, which is inhabited by my people. We are made of a Goo like substance, and naturally regrow ourselves, and control aspects of our body, making ourselves easier to go through or the other way around. We also can live off other species' sperm/cum.

I would also be willing to hear any roles you have in mind. I am comfortable playing a Futa or Shemale, and am mostly submissive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom