Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

\(◑д◐)>∠(◑д◐) - F seeking specific fandom rps! ♥ -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aya-hime

Moon
Hi everyone ♥ I'm Aya and it's a pleasure to meet you all! I'm here for the same reason everyone else is - rp! :3 But before I get to the nitty gritty of what I want, I'll lay down some stuff which would be useful for all of us so we both get what we want :3

(>’o’)> ♥ <(‘o'<) About Me

- I've been rping for a long time so I'm not particular about how long you've been rping - as long as you give me something I can work with, I'm happy!

- OOC - I'm happy to talk to you ooc especially if you're feeling down QwQ <3 indeed, it helps foster good relationships!

- Term of rp doesn't matter to me - if you want it long or short, I don't mind! Whatever feels comfy for you :3

- I usually play submissive characters - this isn't something I can change unfortunately, it's just my preference. Please don't contact me with the intention of asking if I can play dominant because I will say no QwQ

- I only play through PM ;v; it's easier for me when I have time constraints and lets me think about what I'm gonna write uwu

- I'm looking for a guy that can be dominant - whether it's the type that's rough and aggressive (brownie points always for this) or if you're playing the type that looks sweet and kind but is actually kinky af as long as you're the dominant in the story, we're good :D

- This is gonna sound bad but don't come to me if you don't have anything in mind. I hardly have enough time to think of something if you haven't and would really prefer if you came already with something in mind IF you didn't choose anything off my list. That being said, I might be quite reluctant to do it because it's probably not in my list for a reason >w>

- I cannot stress this enough but sometimes, I do need time away from the computer. All of my work is done on a computer so if there are times that for hours on end I've read your message and I haven't replied, I'm either too busy to reply or I'm trying to figure out a nice way to reply that won't make me look like a bad rp partner ;w; also on Tuesdays and Saturdays, I won't visit BMR at all probably because I'm busy irl ;w; please do understand this. If you can't then I won't be able to play with you, sorry ;w;w;w;

- Check my status indicator below to see what's happening with me :3​

F-list for Kink reference -- https://www.f-list.net/c/sen%20ayano/ although really, feel free to ask and I would be more than happy to tell you if I'm down with that or not!

Current Status: I'm here and work is kicking my ass ;;;;;; that being said, I'm only really open for rps with my fandoms or any of my ideas below in mind - as long as you wanna do something that includes my fandoms or the characters I want you to play, I'm more than happy to work something out with you! As always, themes with "(▽◕ ᴥ ◕▽)" this icon are high priorities.

Fandoms: often, I'll be following another anime or game that makes me want to rp it hardcore so those will go here

One thing I have to note (since it's caused a bit of confusion among people messaging me) is that if it's fandom rping, I'm happy to double for you - that is my OC x canon character and vice versa If you don't want to double and you're happy to play the canon, that's fine too but I'm definitely happy to double for you if you want to!

(▽◕ ᴥ ◕▽) Final Fantasy XV: So I'm like, silently hyping myself up for this omg ;;;;; I love love love Ignis! If you can play Ignis for me, I'd be forever in your debt~ (Also very open to Ravus Nox Fleuret and Gladiolus or Noctis hehehe)

Voltron: Legendary Defender: Okay but have you seen Shiro? I love him so much ;;;; him and Keith! (even better if you wanna throw the characters into a love triangle or poly-amorous relationship!) Plus brownie points for Galra!Shiro *3*

Fire Emblem: Mainly of the Fates variety (although if you can play Frederick from Awakening then yaaaaas ) so Niles, Saizou or Keaton mainly...

BLEACH: I re-read some of the chapters and my feels have been reignited ;;;;; if you play everyone's favorite Pantera Grimmjow for me, I will be forever in your debt ;;;;;;;;;;

League of Legends: Okay but Zed though ;3; I love Zed so much (other options are Talon or Jhin!) so if you're happy to play either of these men then you should definitely message time ;w;

(▽◕ ᴥ ◕▽) Dissidia Final Fantasy: S q u a l l. I love this dumb lionhearted nerd so much ;;; if you play Squall, I will do anything you want (RP wise >w>) or play anyone you like hehe.

Samurai Warriors/Sengoku Musou: I'm Oushuu trash ;;; so if you're willing to play Masamune Date or Koujurou Katakura then hi hello, yes I'm your girl. I'm happy to entertain other SW charas but Masamune Date is my main want ;;

Fate/Grand Order: Karna! Gawain! <-- these are the two I'm mainly hunting for someone to play but I'm open to any of the servants (mainly Karna/Gawain/Arjuna though)

(▽◕ ᴥ ◕▽) Yuri!!! On Ice: So this one is probably a stretch since it's an anime really aimed at girls but... I'm looking for someone to play an aged up Yuri Plisetsky ;;;;; if you can give me angry smol tiger cub who grows up to be an angry (possessive) tiger I'll give you my first born ;;;;;

Devil May Cry: Vergil. I love this nerd so much ;;;;;

Touken Ranbu: Talk to me about sword boys *w*

Overwatch: Looking for someone to play Soldier:76 or Reaper ;3; <3 growly tired old dogs are my aesthetic ;;; hahaaaaa

Final Fantasy XIV: Aymeric! Zephirin! Or even Alphinaud! Or if you're happy to play a character that's an Au Ra, that's fine by me too <3

Marvel's Avengers Academy: This one feels like a long stretch but I'll give it a shot ;;;; I love this game so much hahaaaa talk to me about it so we can rp it together!

Drakengard 3: Dito is a brat and I love him so much ;;;; nothing better than a domineering and sadistic shota-like character ;;;;; <3

Original Ideas: Time to time, I will have a few original ideas that strike me as wanting to be played so these will go here!

Give Me Your XTC: basically this is guy meets girl only guy is actually magical weapon bound to said girl because she's the only one who can really wield him to his full potential. Only problem is, said girl doesn't want to fight against the evils that plague their land. This will be a modern fantasy sort of rp I guess? Perhaps they're both parasitic on each other - she needs him to keep living and he needs her body to be able to fight (as well as other things *wiggly eyebrows*) but yeah, this is totally up for discussion!

Kiss me on the lips, lips: Okay so I have a slight obsession with a certain boy group (which if you recognize the title of the rp then you'd know exactly which one) which inspires this idea? Basically, girl meets boy group - either by assisting them with hair and makeup or acting as a stylist and is more of a daily kind of interaction with them with plenty of helping of smut involved as well :> We can either make it like a reverse-harem or we can concentrate on one member at a time and their interaction with the girl - however you wanna do it! You can even make whatever kind of character you want (although I won't lie, I have a bias for the gruff rapper who seems uninterested in everything and is probably a bit of a dick but is also very sweet ;;;; )

Yankii x Darling?!: I don't know what I want out of this one - but I do know I want to play against a character who is rough, aggressive and gets into fights for the sake of getting into fights! I want a delinquent who falls head over heels for the purest, sweetest and most vanilla girl he meets who... also is incredibly oblivious to his affections for her. Of course, they'll reconcile it somehow to end up having the hottest and roughest sex ever... or something like that :3 I'm open to discussion on this one.

So if you're interested or there's something else that catches your eyes, please let me know QwQ//

RE: To battle! - F seeking M for specific fandom rps! ♥ -

( ˘ ³˘)❤ blurp! Edited the original post to include some other fandoms/current obsessions *w*

RE: (ó㉨ò) Ecchi shiyou ze! - F seeking M for specific fandom rps! ♥ -

ᕕ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° )ᕗ blurp! Finally updated -- now with a status tracker so you know that I'm definitely not ignoring you, I just have too much on my plate! Huzzah!

Ohh, you're just super busy. I was afraid you had disappeared on me. Sorry if my messages were a little pushy! We'll gladly wait until things slow down for you! :heart:

No no I'm getting to replying to your message soonish! I'm really just super busy ;w;w;w;

_: (´□`」 ∠):_

Aya-hime said:
No no I'm getting to replying to your message soonish! I'm really just super busy ;w;w;w;

_: (´□`」 ∠):_

Heh heh, don't worry take your time! I was just glad to know that you were still with me~ :D

٩(•̤̀ᵕ•̤́๑)ᵒᵏᵎᵎᵎᵎ updated with a new fandom! O v O all current messages in the inbox will be replied to slowly but surely~ >3<//

blurp ! (´・(ェ)・`) please message me if I owe you a reply, I deleted messages I was trying to save ;w;w;w;

Aya-hime said:
blurp ! (´・(ェ)・`) please message me if I owe you a reply, I deleted messages I was trying to save ;w;w;w;

Resent my message to you~ ^^ I understand that things can get busy, but try to keep in mind that there are two other players in our group role play and we can't make them wait forever! You seemed really excited about our role play, so I'd really hate to see you have to drop out! If you think things are too busy for it, do please let me know. Hope to hear from you soon!

RE: \(◑д◐)>∠(◑д◐) - F seeking M for specific fandom rps! ♥ -

( ‘́⌣’̀)/(˘̩̩ε˘̩ƪ) blurp... dying orz

RE: \(◑д◐)>∠(◑д◐) - F seeking M for specific fandom rps! ♥ -

Thread successfully updated with new fandoms! (•́⌄•́๑)૭✧ Hit me up if you want to rp! <3

Also the people I was rping with previously, message me (I'm sorry for sudden inactivity, real life happened ;;; ) so we can work something out again ೕ(•̀ᴗ•́)

RE: \(◑д◐)>∠(◑д◐) - F seeking specific fandom rps! ♥ (UPDATED!) -

(•́⌄•́๑)૭✧ bump!

RE: \(◑д◐)>∠(◑д◐) - F seeking specific fandom rps! ♥ (updated for BLEACH) -

Slowly going through my replies owing! ( ◜◒◝ )♡ If you're waiting for a reply from me, I'll get to it soon I promise! (in the mean time, bump!)

Thread's been updated with a few more fandoms and a new original idea! ٩̋(ˊ•͈ ꇴ •͈ˋ)و

너의 것인 걸 잘 알고 있어 이건 나를 벌받게 할 주문 ✧٩(ˊωˋ*)و✧

On the hunt for a delinquent who will get into fights for the girl he loves! OwO)9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom