Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

MxF Teacher x School Nurse

Status
Not open for further replies.

PineappleKiss

Meteorite
Alright gentlemen! I'm in desperate need of a Koro-Sensei! I've looked for role players who are familiar with him all over the web. I checked Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube and I didn't find a single one that met up to my standards. They were either too young an immature or speak another language. Please end my ridiculous search and role play Koro sensei for me before I loose my mind.

Koro-Sensei is the main antagonist in the new hit anime Assassination Classroom. Where his students are assigned to assassinate him before March. If they don't succeed Planet earth will be destroyed just like he did to the moon.

You can choose his Original form: http://images.saiyanisland.com/data/606/Korosensei.jpg

Or his human form (non-canon) : https://fbcdn-photos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xaf1/v/t1.0-0/10801681_642810582491894_5516445501034878_n.jpg?efg=eyJpIjoidCJ9&oh=4cba184b58e34f396c222ae2592af91d&oe=55925615&__gda__=1435208010_b608697eda4781644ae839e77bc08655

Ofcourse I'd prefer his original form but if role playing monsters is too uncomfortable for you boys you can choose his human form. Just as long as you go with his abbilites and personality traits.
For those of you who've never seen this character before allow me to copy/paste some info about him---
Personality: Korosensei is very smart to the point that he can teach almost every subject by himself. He likes sweets.[1]He is also shown to be a very perverted character.

*Note* He cares deeply about his students. He's super nice to everyone around him. If anyone tries to hurt his students or loved ones he'll send you straight to hell and go full blown monster. And he's not those whatever teachers.

His abilities: Mach 20 speed, High IQ, Strong sense of smell, immune to all weapons, able to produce multiple tendrils and some secret power that made him destroy 70% of the moon.

Weaknesses:
1. When he tries to act cool, his weaknesses show[2]
2. He is surprisingly quick to panic[3]
3. He is petty[4]
4. His punches are weak
5. Boobs:X3:
6. He is humble and subservient to his superiors
7. He has no patience for wire puzzles
8. He gets motion sickness
9. He can't sleep on a pillow other than his own
10. He worries about appearances
11. He can't handle hot food
12. Getting wet[5]
13 Juicy gossip[6]
14 Hackneyed plot developments make him cry
15. He gets taken in by rumors
16. Time right after molting
17. Time right after regeneration
18. His body goes rigid when bathed in a special beam of light
19. When he returns to normal after a serious situation, he gets embarrassed
20. He can only draw simple pictures
21. Heat fatigue
22. He's strict about poolside manner
23. He can't swim
24. He likes to gossip
25.He is weak against the occult
26. If he can't gather people he feels worthless
27. Tone-deafness
28. He sucks at hiding
29. Gets carried away by official positions
30. Heart
31. Not related but acts like a doting parent
32. Gets insurance to avoid getting hurt
33. He doesn't really know what "your own football" means
34. He sucks at reporting
35. He suffers from road rage
36. Grabbing all his tentacles at once makes him unable to move

The plot of our rp will be: The U.S government has sent their secret weapon to Kunugigaoka Junior High School Classroom-E to assassinate the creature teacher that threatens to destroy earth. Her alias is Mayonaka Kurumi. She's disguised as a chubby Japanese American female that's assigned to be Class Es school nurse. One problem..... She's as shy as a startled bunny rabbit and she doesn't believe murdering him would solve anything.

On top of that her target, Koro sensei, starts to fall for her and acts like a love sick puppy when she's around, and she's beginning to share those feelings with him! Talk about a mission failed! Will the U.S and Japanese Government find out about their love!? Will Koro sensei discover Mayonakas dark secret? How on earth will their love prevail!?

Genre: Erotica/Romance/Drama/Comedy

If you want to know more about Korosensei watch this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pS9u2kBEmgM

If you're interested in playing the role please PM me so we can discuss the details. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom