Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dom!Female x Reluctant Male

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovelyladypumps

Meteorite
Decided to change this up a bit, but it's based on my old idea.
Just to start off: I am female and 18+. I have not had any dom experience in real life, but do naturally gravitate in that direction. I also have not had BDSM experience, but I do kind of want to explore it a bit.
A little about me: I have been roleplaying for several years now, mostly romantic ones. I've done only a handful of sexual roleplays, so this is somewhat of a new area for me.

What I'm looking for: I want a completely sexual roleplay. Of course there can be some plot/background, but I'm not really looking for anything romantic or sensual.
My idea is really dark and involves statutory rape/rape/sexual harassment on the part of the male. There will also be humiliation/degradation involved.

The idea: I pictured in my head an extremely perverse older female who is a half-demon. She captures a younger, possibly underage, virgin male into her lair. He is incredibly nervous around women, and this is an uncomfortable situation for him given that he hasn't had any sexual activity before, or has seen a woman naked in real life. She toys with him and degrades/humiliates him; she enjoys seeing him struggle against what she's doing to him. Eventually he gives in and is completely uninhibited to the pure pleasure he feels.

This is just an idea, but let me know what you have in mind regarding a dom!female and sub!male. I'm a little picky about this area, but we'll see if it can work out. I would prefer pms but I don't mind making a thread if you want. I also don't care for pics/profiles, but if anything like anime ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom