Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Anderian's MxAnything Request List (Craving MxM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anderian

Super-Earth
Hi! You've found my MxAnything thread!

These are plots on which I will only play a male. There's something here for just about everyone, so take a look around!

The way this works is you find a plot that doesn't have (taken) next to it, and you PM me the title and your ideas and I'll let you know what we're working with. Also feel free to leave a post if that's your style.

Schedule/Expectations:
I live in central time, and will be available 6:00 AM - 11:00 PM, but if I don't respond right away, I'm busy with college or family crap.

I am a lady, so please understand that I'm only Rping as a male.

My post lengths are 1+ paragraph's and I expect my partners to follow suit. I'm not a grammar nazi, but I like it when people are literate and can communicate intelligently.

Please tell me when you get bored or are busy, so I know. I will always tell you if I'm bored or busy if this is the case.

Platforms: PM, KIK, Email, Thread, AIM

Check out my F-List!

Please bear in mind that the males I play are almost always feminine and petite.

Please send me ideas for MxM or MxShemale plots if what I have here doesn't interest you!!

Kinks:
-Tattoos and Piercings
-Light Bondage
-Lots of Cum
-Cum Inflation
-Milking
-Furry/Anthro
-Machine
-Toy
-Strapon
-Dirty Talk
-Impregnation
-Non-Con
-Pseudo-Rape
-Tentacle/Monster
-Multiple Dicks on One Individual
-Deflowering
-Chicks with Dicks
-Male Feminiziation

Fandoms:
-Borderlands
-Fallout
-LotR
-Warcraft
-Pokemon(Gen 1-4)
-Elder Scrolls
-Halo
-Star Wars
-Mass Effect

Possibly(Takes a little convincing):
-Canon Characters
-Soft Vore
-Bimbofication
-Sexual Pain
-Watersports
-Incredibly Stupid Characters
-Muscular Characters
-Giantess
-Real Celebrities

Probably no:
-Orgasm Denial
-High-Risk Abuse
-Drugged
-Cheating

No no's:
-Gore
-Hard Vore
-Torture
-Hard Bondage
-Death
-Scat

A Cute Cosplayer
Craving!
MxM/MxTS/MxFuta​
Plot: MC is obsessed with crossdressing, drag, and female cosplay. Not only that, he also pulls it off quite well. YC notices him and takes interest. At a cosplay convention, YC locates MC and attempts to seduce him. Where this goes, we can brainstorm.​
Contains: Crossdressing, Cosplay​

The Maid
Craving!
MxM/MxTS/MxFuta​
Plot: YC is rich and lonely, save for his number of estate staff. While looking online, he notices an ad for a freelance maid. MC is that freelance maid who stays with the person he cleans for, and crossdresses. YC is immediately infatuated with him and makes all attempts to get in his pants. YC takes control and makes MC clean YC's cock with his mouth, bend over whenever for a good bout of anal, and wear whatever YC makes him.​
Contains: Crossdressing, Possible Non-Con​

Dickgirl's Delight
MxTS/MxFuta​
Plot: YC and MC are best friends in highschool, inseparable since elementary. YC is skittish and shy, keeping her cock a secret from everyone but MC. Unfortunately, it's becoming harder and harder to keep her secret, as her erections get more and more frequent, the only way to slow them is through relief by another person. MC, who has a massive crush on YC, offers to relieve YC and eventually, they fall into a daily pattern.​
Contains: Potential Public Sex​

Your Lady
MxM/MxTs/MxFuta/MxF​
Plot: MC is a male slave, eager to pleasure. But YC doesn't want his cock. YC wants to make him a pretty lady, and in the process, violating his ass in the process anywhere, in the house, in the workplace, in the car, in a busy place, anywhere. Whether MC likes it or not.​
Contains: Slavery, Feminization, Public Sex, Non-Con​

Xenophobe
MxShemale/MxFuta​
Plot: It's the future and aliens and humans live together on Earth. MC is a gruff bounty hunter with a passionate distaste for aliens. YC is an alien if asexual nature, presenting both the ability to lay eggs and then fertilize them. On a hunt for YC, MC gets cornered by YC who proceeds to rape him, lay eggs in him and fertilize him. But it doesn't stop there. YC captures him and takes him back to their home, and keeps him, constantly raping him.​
Contains: Aliens, Egg Laying, NonCon​

Hers
MxF/MxFuta/MxTS​
Plot: YC dominates MC. Simple as that. He's a bitch, a sissy, an totally sub. Any plot you can come up with in any setting.​
Contains: Pegging, Light bondage, Femdom​

Transexual
MxShemale​
Plot: MC dating YC, a transexual. Both bottom and top, MC's love is undying. He can't get enough of YC. He wants to marry YC, but he's afraid I ask. Afraid what others will think of him.​
Contains: Romance​

The Stallion

MxF​
Plot: YC is a farmgirl who reluctantly strokes all of the male anthro horses off as horse semen is valuable. But MC has other ideas. He surprises YC and rapes her, giving her the cum she needs a different way. Not to much surprise , YC comes back for more. MC develops feelings beyond sexual for YC and makes a move, trying to convince her to stop working on other horses and just stay with him.​
Contains: Anthro, NonCon, Possible impregnation​

He Really is the Last Man on Earth
MxF/MxFuta​
Plot: You all know the saying, "I wouldn't fuck you if you were the last man on Earth." Well let's test that theory. MC is a happy go lucky guy, when he wakes up one morning to find that the world is completely empty. As a virgin, he hates his life, as he'll never know a woman's touch. But just his luck, there is a woman! And she's attractive! That woman is YC, and approaches MC with the intent to survive together. After that, it's up in the air.​
Contains: Romance, Possible Impregnation​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom