Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I crave FURRY! M x F

Status
Not open for further replies.

MakeTheCrowsCry

Planetoid
So to make this brief, Im looking to brain storm with the lovely females of BMR on getting a few Furry rps going. I have a link to tons of pictures to use as character references and a lot of them can be used as story line ideas :3

My rules are pretty simple, and no, I'm not out to waste a lot of time trying to sit down and make a massive overly complicated post.

1.) If youre not ok with or love adult themes. Please do not pester me. I like angst, lust, and debauchery in my play.If thats not you're thing, then move on. Daddy loves him tons of GD smut. But I mix it in with plot too, so dont panic.

2.) One liners are not ok. Ever.

3.) Be open minded. If youre not sure how to play something or youre stuck with ideas let me know. Ill be happy to help.

4.) Pm Rp or Messenger Rp only. I dont post my stuff in threads because the tend to get lost.

5.) Pm me and dont reply here if youre looking to play.

6.) Have a good time. Ill discuss more in a pm when you hit me up. :0 Hope to hear from you all soon. Remember. Its a pick from the pictures kinda play. We can hash out plots later ;D

The link down below has the pictures. Send me the links of a few that you like, and ill pitch my ideas/plots ;D

http://makethecrowscry.imgur.com/all/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom