Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Darker Themes (MxF)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alextruchev

Super-Earth
Hello everyone,

First time making one of these, but have roleplayed on here and on YIM for quite some time. Have had a lot of success having fun roleplays using other people's threads as a jumping off point but I figured why not throw my own tastes out there and see if anyone is interested.

I'd like to try to find a long term roleplay involving darker themes than I typically find on here. These could be cult settings, asylum settings, serial killer type roles... basically anything involving opportunities for particularly violent settings.

Roles I enjoy often have two main characters that keep the flow going but also include numerous side characters that can be used (and discarded) as need be.

I typically play dominant characters but am willing to switch for the right person.

The only limit I have is scat, beyond that I'm more than willing to explore.

I can play on email, PM or YIM.

Decided to add a few plot ideas here:

Plot idea 1:

MC would be a serial killer, somewhat famous, moves from town to town in a relatively small area. He is meticulous and put together, more Dexter and less idiot who just likes killing people. The thought here would be he has a target lined up, everything is going to plan until he breaks in and low and behold, there are two girls there.

He decides to tie your character up and carry on with the plan of using your friend. Your character is forced to watch the whole grizzly ordeal, and maybe because something snaps in her or maybe because she doesn't want to be next she tries to convince this killer that she has more value dead than alive... how that value is sold can be up to you.

Plot idea 2:

I'm in charge of the states oldest and largest insane asylum. Over the past few weeks inmates have been coming back from certain procedures brusied, beaten and in some cases don't come back at all.

After a few weeks of this, your character (nurse at the hospital or fellow doctor) decides to try to see exactly what is going on and sneaks in to watch one of these "sessions". What she does now that she knows is up to you... does she like the idea to get rid of the population? Does she hate it and want him gone and he has to deal with it?

If you'd like to discuss anything a little more than vanilla... drop me a line!

Alex

Go ahead and bump... have a few PM's to get back to. Have a lot of time today so figured I'd try to get this back up top.

He's amazing! Like totally gets inside ur head and knows what to say.

But if I'm online he belongs to me!

Thanks to Maggie for the endorsement.. looking for more of the right sort of girl to play if anyone is around tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom