Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Eternal Training (DonVoltonus X Arclight1988)

Arclight1988

Rift-Walker
Celes laid softly in his little patch of perfection, sprawled out in the only spot of this clearing with natural light beaming down on a large plant petal he placed here. Celes was not one to wear clothing willing to morph his body when proprietary demanded. His frame was slender like that of a females, with perfectly rounded D breasts that sagged just enough they bounced with every motion. Soft creamy skin, that hugged his every muscle leading to his large manhood even soft was an impressive sight.

The area was not private however as it was quite often his peace was troubled, by those who thought his training was worth it. Most left the clearing nude, and beaten off to lick their wounds while he enjoyed his own amusements. His voice was that of a soft spoken male, "Does anyone have it to entertain me?" He chuckled to himself enjoying his peace closing his eyes contentedly. He would train anyone as long as they could endure it, but none stayed after they died the first time, to afraid to be pushed that far again.

A you woman approached, wearing nothing at all, having heard of his ways. She was a slender girl, her skin the shade of a dark tan, or a light chocolate. Black hair ran down her back in a waterfall, parted by two flicking feline ears upon her head, and a feline tail just above her rump.

"Sir, can you train me? They all call me the weakest witch, and I'm tired of being treated this way." She looked down at him with emerald feline eyes.

Celes smiled as he rolled to his back calmly still letting her see his entire body following her with a tinge of amusement. He followed her form from feet to ears slowly before speaking softly putting his hand out softly, "Well show me what you got, if you do not keep me entertained I might just teach you a lesson you do not want to learn..."

She nodded. "I will, sir." She moved to straddle him with a purr, rubbing her soft lower lips against his cock. "You're body is far more impressive than the rumors." She blushed, leaning up to run her rough tongue slowly over his nipples.

He chuckled softly as she moved to straddle him, not what he meant. However he was not going to stop a little fun. "I can change to anything I desire, this form simply pleases me..." His breast bounced lightly at the feel of her tongue his body flushing softly with a reddish hue. His hands moved to her sides softly feeling her skin with a tender touch, "If you do not make me cum first, I will not teach you..." He grinned as if to leave out something important.

She nodded, suddenly tightening around him, skillfully bouncing her hips. "Well, I may be a pitiful magic user, but I'm a very good lay." She grinned, showing sharp canine teeth.

Celes put his head back with the softest sigh of pleasure as she moved on him growing larger inside of her. "I did not say I play fair my pet..." Celes spoke softly then took one of the witches breast in his hand letting out a pulse of pure pleasure with magic as he did so groping her softly wondering how she would react to the strange attack.

She arched back with a gasp, tensing around him as if pulling him deeper. "Nor do I." She panted, tail wrapping around and massaging his balls.

Celes grinned as she pressed her body against his wrapping his free hand around her waist his tongue slipping between them flicking against her other breast a good foot out before his other hand continued kneading her nipple. He was pleased she could work her tail so freely enjoying each stroke. "Keep that up, and I might just be a little turned on." Celes teased enjoying himself for the moment.

She hissed, baring her teeth and trying to hold back. "I'm not giving up." She panted, clamping down like a fleshy vice around him.

Celes grinned as he shook his head slowly, "Determination is an endearing quality sweet..." He groaned softly as her body seemed to tighten around him. However that was short lived as the hand around her breast started to suck at her breast feeling more like another mouth than a hand teasing her nipple with what felt like a tongue. Slowly as she moved her body down on his large shaft a second one began to form so as she pressed down on him another began to press to her ass.

She winced but grinned, the pain of pushing into her virgin ass pressing back her orgasm. She ground against him, relaxing and tightening, massaging him but hardly moving.

Noticing the change, the appendage pressing along her ass only teased along the outside gently probing at her rear end noticing how it affected her before. His hands moved on her sides grinding her down as his shaft started moving back and forth inside her rapidly his hand groping a little stronger putting a little bit of pressure on her nipple.

"You're cheating, aren't you?" She shuddered, bouncing faster. "You have far to much control to be force to cum." She smirked.

He smirked as he kissed her neck moving her faster down on his large shaft, "You would call it cheating, but anything I do is really fair game you came to me after all..." Slowly drawing his lips up to her ear he spoke softly to her, "You cum, and you will die..."

She groaned and tightened, bouncing harder. "You think I haven't heard the stories? That's what I came for." She shuddered, unable to hold back, soaking his cock in her juices.

He smirked as he relaxed his right hand idly sliding her hips back, and forth inside her. "Training with me lasts until you give in... Death, Pain, Pleasure, Change. It all is apart of what I will do to you..." His other hand rested on her side claws sharp digging down her side as he seemed to caress down her side leaving the red slash marks that came close to bleeding.

She groaned and shuddered, tail flicking behind her. "Sounds just right to me, teach me master"

Celes softly laughed to himself as he leaned up kissing her neck with a almost tender kiss, "Let us see how long before you crack like the rest." He moved her hips absently with one hand his voice relaxed as he added softly, "Tell me what are you able to do now that you want to expand."

"I can't do very much." She panted, tight around him. "I'm powerful, but I have absolutely no control. Every time I use my power, it escapes my control. My kin exiled me for a mistake that killed five of them."

"If control is your issue, and shape that is good. Hard to train strength, show me your power. All you have to do now is escape my grasp before you die..." His hands slightly shifted starting to wrap very slowly around her arms slithering around, and toward her neck. Though while doing so he kept her moving on him a little rougher clearly planning to distract her while she tried to come up with something. His magic already set for a counter spell to make a barrier she would have to break down before doing anything.

"Are you s-sure?" She panted heavily. "Your arms will grow back right?" She looked down, eyes sparking with red energy.

Back
Top Bottom