Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Kingdom of Kink (LeftShield x LoneiySong)

The princess was studying her fathers moods very closely. She suspected something was wrong at a recent festival when he reached for her mothers hand and she quickly recoiled. Not a blush but a look of pure disgust. At night she would note peasants entering and leaving within the hour. Peasants who had no business in the castle. And today, she made a note of how all of the counsel left. Was the king sick? Princess Emilia hoped not. Ducking into one of the private hallways, she listened to her father express his wants and wishes. He was lonely in the most profound ways that she herself found herself in constantly.

Moving through the secret door, princess Emilia stood. She was wearing a blue dress that fell to the floor and cupped and pressed up her breasts. Her long black hair was done up in a bun. A mother of pearl tiara sat on her brow. Blue eyes gazed at him. Soft red lips turned down softly taking in the sad state of affairs her father was in.

Moving forward, she knelt low before her father in a show of respect. "My king. I am troubled by your woes and would request a plea that I help you." She whispered to him, silently begging him to take her offer so they could find their needs fulfilled in each other.

She sighed and looked up at him. He was such a good king. To see him like this was just heartbreaking to her. She grinned as he spoke of her not being able to fix his problem. She climbed into his lap and smiled softly. She looked down into hsi eyes as she pressed a leg to either side of him as if she was riding a horse. She took his hands and placed them on her breasts and then she watched him with a wider grin.

"Try me." She grinned and continued to grind her hips forward and back teasing and luring his snake out of its den and grinned looking at him and bit her lip as she rocked slowly forward adn back. He had tried every woman in the kingdom except herself. She raised an eyebrow and smiled wider.

She grinned and looked at him. Rocking her hips forward and back, she watched as he denied, but ripped her dress so her breasts fell out. Her breasts were full and her nipples were a soft pink color. She moaned and grinned to the primal look.

"I can keep up, I am willing and I am dirty and kinky." She arched her back so she came off his lap a bit. With a sigh, she shut her eyes feelinghis fingers slip into her wet and ready pussy. Moaning, she rocked her hips and looked at him and smiled wider.

"I will do whatever, whoever, wherever." She kissed his lips deeply, gripping his chin and her tongue delving into his mouth as she continued to grind her hips back and forth over his fingers moaning. Her walls gripping him so tightly.

"Daddy...make me a woman." She moaned softly.

Emilia, moaned as she felt him moan around her kiss. Rocking her hips forward adn back, she loved the feel of his fingers working in her pussy. She rolled her eyes growling and then leaned back and pulled her dress up so she can watch him free his cock. With a grin, she watched his large impressive cock spring free. Her pussy dripped and drooled with need. She shifted and moved with his guiding and faced teh chamber.

Moaning, she felt him pull her down on his hard cock. Rolling her eyes, she felt her pussy walls clench then release as he moved deeper and deeper. Then he moved over her hymen. Her virginal blood soon annointed his throne as she rocked her hips forward and back as she panted sitting on his lap. She could feel him pressing against her cervix.

"Ohh it feels so good. How does it feel my kink?" She whispered and rocked hard and back gripping the arm rests of his chair.

She panted and moaned. Her breasts bouncing as she was bounced onto his cock and rolled her eyes up as his breath tickled her ear. Moaning, she giggled softly as he called her a slut. "Ohh yes, I am your slutty whore." Panting, she rocked her hips up and down moaning softly. She rocked hard and fast. They were primal and animalistic. She groaned and felt her wholes walls grip him as she moaned softly.

"I have no desire being queen, but a slut that brings you pleasure." She panted and rocked her hips forward and back and moaned softly and rolled her eyes up smiling wider.

She panted and moaned rocking her hips forward adn back and rolled her eyes. This was too good. Moaning, she smiled and arched her back and panted. Blushing, she felt his fingers push into her pussy with his cock and moaned feeling him stretch her, but her body lubed up his fingers in no time at all. Then, with a hard push.

"Ohh my." She moaned and rolled her eyes up and howled as she came and blushed and smiled panting and blushing. She rocked her hips forward and back and groaned as he bit her shoulder. She loved it.

Rocking her hips, she held his head and moaned softly to him.

"Ohh ohh fuck." She rolled her eyes and blushed softly. Biting her lip, she trembled softly as he commented on her orgasm. She gasped and felt his hands grip her hips adn she rocked adn rolled. Not stopping as the two servants came in. She just continued to ride but he held her hips still and thrust hard into her. She groaned and panted and bit her lip moaning. Her hardened nipples pointing at them. She smiled and then looked back at him.

"Thank you my king." She whispered and rocked her hips forward and back. It thrilled her that her body was keeping him somewhat modest at least. She panted and gripped the arm rests and looked at Joseph adn Katherine moaning and rolling her eyes softly.

Throwing her head back, she roared in pleasure as she came hard and shivered softly. She gripped the arm rest and panted shivering and leaned back. She was covered in sweat. Shutting her eyes she leaned back against him and moaned trembling softly. She panted hard and smiled stroking his face. He had felt so good. She was sure she made the good choice.

Emilia groaned as she was lifted off his cock and moved down on his lap. She blushed watching Katherine kneel before her. Rolling her eyes up, she gasped as she felt the girls tongue slide into her. Holding her hair affectionately to her body she rolled her eyes up and moaned and panted softly leaning to her father and moaned gently.

She blushed and looked at him and shook her head at his request. "No, I am not just a whore, I am your whore." She smiled adn nodded and laughed and then watched him. "I will..." She whispered and bit her lip and looked at him and smiled wider.

She then smiled and looked at him. Kissing his lips, she turned and walked out of the door and down the hall. She smiled and walked proudly down the halls. She walked into her room and laid down on the bed and smiled and bit her lip. She grinned and looked at him and smiled wider.

Emilia laid panting as Joseph fucked her. She was working on her fifth, but she was so exhausted. The woman had sensed she was tired and went and got her a drink. Joseph had been so diligent to pull out before he came. She eased onto her back and moved the girl between her legs to give her the last orgasm. Drinking the wine, she smiled and watched her.

Back
Top Bottom