Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bangbus roleplay...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DevilWithTheDetails

Super-Earth
They rolled down the California street in their white 2014 GMC Savana cargo van at the speed limit but as soon Chad the cameraman spotted her walking down the sidewalk from behind he started repeatedly hitting the driver John on the shoulder. "Ahh dude... look at her. Stop the van..." Chad tells John to start to slow up his speed even more as he starts slowing down and pulls over towards the curb a little ahead of her. Chad rolling down the passenger side window while reaching over grabbing the small, portable 1080p High Definition Sony camera from his backpack as he holds it out from the window as he signals for the girl "....hey. ....hey sweetheart. Can you stop for a second and come a little closer over here real quick? I'd love to ask you a question...." Hits the record button as he aims it more in her direction to get the girl fully into frame while even going as far as to shoot her a few brief whistles as if he was calling over a pet.
gmc_sava_over_01.jpg

i walk down the streets just finished shopping, carrying my shopping bags. I´m on my way home when i hear someone calling out. I look around and see the van coming closer a guy with a camera asking me if i would answer some questions.

"hmmmm....well ok i got time" i say smiling coming closer to you " Just ask dont be shy" i giggle looking at the both of you.
DevilWithTheDetails said:
Rolls down the New York street in our white 2014 GMC Savana cargo van at the speed limit but as soon I spot you walking down the sidewalk from behind I start repeatedly hitting the driver on the shoulder. "Ahh dude... look at that fucking hot piece of ass right there. She looks a little stuck-up but I'm in the mood for a challenge." I tell the him to start to slow up his speed even more as he starts slowing down and pulls over towards the curb a little ahead of you rolling down my passenger side window while reaching over grabbing the small, portable 1080p High Definition Sony camera from my backpack as I hold it out from my window as I signal for you "....hey. ....hey sweetheart. Can you stop for a second and come a little closer over here real quick? I'd love to ask you a question...." Hits the record button as he aims it more in her direction to get her fully into frame.

gmc_sava_over_01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom