Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Desperate for Dragon Ball Roleplaying - m for f

Status
Not open for further replies.

perriq

Star
The title says it all. I've been playing the fuck out of Xenoverse and I'm majorly craving some Dragon Ball pairings. I'm down for canon pairings and OCs. I enjoy M/F and F/F pairings equally, but for F/F pairings I prefer to play an OC. Feel free to tell me all about your OC, I genuinely enjoy hearing about other peoples' characters.

Smut or story are both appreciated, but keep in mind that there has to be smut in the story at some point!

The pairing I'm looking for MOST are the following:

f/f OC pairing. My character is a female saiyan, age 15, raised in an idyllic human village like one might find in a Dragon Quest game. I'm looking for someone to play her closest friend and have the two discover one another sexually, but I'm open to other f/f pairings.

Future Trunks from DBZ and Pan from DBGT. I shipped the HELL out of them as a kid, to the point that my first OC was their child. I was am a bit of a nerd. Any adjustments to the ages of Trunks and Pan that are necessary to keep to site rules will of course be made. Ladies, if you're interested in an hour of screaming (it's a joke, I mean orgasms but the show features people screaming a lot while they power up GET IT?) hit me up! I'll hit you with my big bang attack.

Edit: I should mention that the only canon pairing I'm interested in is Pan/Trunks. I'm all about some Pan/Trunks. Or OC/OC.

RE: Dragon Ball Roleplaying - m for f

Just your ordinary mild-mannered bump named Peter Parker, until criminals rear their ugly heads. Then he dons his crimefighting costume and becomes Spider-Bump!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom