Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The chosen one (Um and Liam Dale)

Uminator

Star
Arden Warren had never really considered himself to be anything special. He was just a regular guy, going through a regular life. He just wanted to get through the last parts of High School, get through college and then live his own life. It wasn't surprising really, in the small town where he lived nothing ever really happened. It was just some quiet town where nobody important came, nothing important was done. It existed simply for the sake of it really, to give people a place to live and work. Still, that wasn't so bad, whilst nothing ever really great happened here, nothing bad really happened either, so things could certainly be a lot worse. Once in a while though...Arden did wish that there would be just a little bit of excitement in his plain, boring life. What fun was life without just a little bit of adventure after all?

Today was just a day like any other, like a thousand before it. Arden was on his way home from school, walking alone as usual. Just to 'spice things up' a little bit he was taking a different route on his walk home. Rather than head straight there he was walking through the park. Even though it wasn't particularly late out, the park was practically empty. But that meant Arden just got some peace and quiet, away from the constant bombardment of information at school, away from the small talk of his parents or the constant nattering of the TV in the background. As he reached a particularly secluded area of the park Arden stretched and took a deep breath of the fresh air. "Ahh, another day in this quiet corner of paradise huh? People who want this really need to be careful what they wish for....I don't think they realise just how bored they're gonna get"

RE: The chosen one (Um and LD)

Arden was being watched from below and above, many eyes following the motions of the human that turned out to have a mighty power, able to lead anyone into a certain victory, and both sides interested in him were ready to fight for him and do anything to bring him to their side, in a subtle way though. Not seeking to alarm human kind, at least not at the moment, both Heaven and Hell sent their agents to only be seen by him, and to only respond to his word. Demons and angels were after the man that would lead them to rule the world for the next millennium, and both bands were decided to succeed.

When Arden was all alone, thinking how boring his life was, the earth shattered and the skies opened, a huge hole appeared at Arden's feet, and a bright white light covered him.

The depths of Hell were at plain sight, the souls being crushed beneath the claws of the four demons sent after the chosen man. As they reached the surface and before Arden could see their real forms, they turned into what was thought appealing for the man in front of them, and of course, appealing to their own selfish beings, this was an opportunity to leave the confines of Hell, and made their way among people, rule said they should hide from anyone else, yet that was only an incentive for them.
From the light four angels descended, their wings seeming more ethereal as their feet gained matter and touched the earth, until they banished, only to be seen if they wanted to, yet they wouldn't be able to made they back to Heaven. Once on earth, they were corrupted, they were chosen to be left behind after their great task, and they obeyed with a great weight in their souls.

With a loud din, both earth and sky closed, and soon, young Arden was surrounded by divine and demonic entities, all of the almost ignoring him for the briefest of the moments, glaring at each other in their mutual aberration. Until one of them, the wisest and oldest from the angels sent to earth, Adhrastos, decided they had no time to waste, and stepped forward.

"We have come to ask you to join us, Arden Warren, and lead us in our battle against Hell" His countenance barely deforming into a frown as his glare crossed with the demons once more, but soon his eyes fixed on the man.

Just as Arden was feeling relaxed, almost to the point of falling asleep whilst on his feet, he was jerked back to being fully awake by a loud noise echoing all around him. Had it been an explosion? A gunshot? But something like that should surely be accompanied by other noises like screaming and sirens, but he could hear none of those. A moment later though, he gasped as suddenly the ground infront of him opened, then at the same time a bright light from above suddenly shone down upon him. "What in the world...?" He shielded his eyes for a moment as he adjusted to the light, then slowly glanced down at the hole before him, though he soon wished he hadn't. All he could see were flames, writhing movement at the bottom, and then he could see four....somethings....moving up the hole, seemingly climbing out. The boy quickly stumbled backover away from the hole, a look of panic on his face as he watched four figures climbing out. Despite what he had seen in the hole though, they didn't appear like the monsters he had been expecting.

Before he could question these new figures, more beings descended from the sky on what could only be described as wings. Were they.....angels...? The angelic light, the wings, the almost serene feeling that washed over him as he was bathed in the light....it certainly seemed that way. There was another loud noise, almost deafening, Arden having to cover his eyes and close his eyes for a brief moment. Yet a moment later when he opened his eyes, the park seemed back to normal. No giant hole in the ground, no ethereal light shining from the sky....and yet the mysterious figures remained, all of them now surrounding him. Arden looked around slowly, attempting to spot a way out of this, but no matter which way he might try to run, someone would be able to stop him.

Finally, before Arden could make a final decision on what to do, one of the figures stepped forwards and spoke. What made it all the more intimidating was that the figure knew his name.
"Ah! Wh-what...? Who in the world are you...?" He swallowed nervously. "Lead you in your.....battle against Hell? Uhhh...." Arden slowly turned around, glancing at the figures that had emerged from the hole in the ground. "Well...." He slowly looked back to the white haired man. "That's....not the kind of offer you get every day..." Clearly Arden had no idea of the power sleeping inside of him, power born of an ancient deal between Heaven and Hell that predated humanity itself. "So uh....just.....who are you guys....?" Arden couldn't help but laugh nervously as he spoke.

Adhrastos nodded at the man's question, slowly extending his hand over the others. "My name is Adhrastos, these are my brothers, Adhros, Dain and Lize" Each of them gave a small nod as their names were pronounced, but none of them spoke yet. They were still adjusting to their physical bodies, to feel heavy, and stand on their feet for the first time in their eternal lives. Their older brother's voice sounded like if he was someone else, it sounded plain, it had lost that sweet echoing tone it used to have, and that frightened them. Did it happen to all of them, were they now only humans? The three of them could still feel some power inside them, but most of their essence had vanished. Adhrastos didn't seem to have any trouble with his new form, he'd been down on the Earth's surface before, long ago, only allowed to return to the Heavens for his great deeds, but even him, was now doomed to walk the Earth for ever.

The angel meant to continue with his explanation but he was interrupted by Agares, spokesman of the demons, who approached Arden. "Join us..." He smiled. This was a game for them, slowly dragging a human to follow their designs was what they did, it was what they enjoyed the most. "They only want to use you... As a tool." The demon sent a derogatory glare to the bunch of angels. "Help us." Agares said placing a hand on his chest. "And you will rule the Earth." He gave a sly grin to Adhrastos and stepped backwards, standing then next to his own brothers. Glaring over them, he introduced them to Arden. "Sitri, Beleth and Eligos"

"You still have time to think, and decide." Adhrastos took the word once more, he couldn't let Agares take the lead and work Arden's mind. Tension between both bands was almost tangible. "Meanwhile, I hope we can stay with you. We will reply to all of your questions."

"We're here to do everything you want." Agares said. Was Adhrastos trying to compete by answering questions? The human would be joining them even sooner than he first thought then. "Anything you need, anything you want." The demon said with a grin. "We will give it to you." It was a competition, and they were set to do everything they could to get Arden in their side. If the angels kept their pure ways, they would be out soon.

The angels had their ways of convincing men, only theirs were more subtle, they would never low themselves to act in such diminishing ways, they were too proud for that, but still, it was their last resource.

Arden suddenly turned around when one of the men behind him spoke, seemingly making quite a similar offer. Except for...had he just said 'rule the Earth'....? He had. Ok, that was...new. Certainly the first time someone had made Arden an offer quite like that anyway. He suddenly turned back to Adhrastos when he spoke again, but then said stay with him? Stay with him? They wanted to stay with him? And then the other man spoke again, offering to do everything he wanted, anything he wanted? Just what the hell was he implying? Arden was now caught looking between the two groups, able to quite easily pick up on how they were glaring at one another, clearly there was a lot of tension and animosity between them.

"Ok ok everyone just....stay quiet for a second" Arden finally spoke, raising his hands to both groups. "Just....let me think here for a second ok?" He rubbed his head and took a few deep breaths. Ok, theories. First of all, this was all some kind of LARPing prank that had gotten out of hand. He could've bought that with the group that had 'come from the sky', that could've been explained away as a fancy light show and some really good wirework. But the other group....the ones that had come from the hole in the ground. Arden glanced to where the hole had been...now not a trace of it. But he had looked into it, looked down it, felt the intense heat coming from within, heard noises that had seemed to resonate within his very soul. Ok....not LARPing then. Next theory, this was all just some kind of crazy dream. Maybe he had just gotten so bored that, once again, he had fallen asleep in the park. The boy glanced to his arm, giving it a pinch, immediately wincing and hissing slightly in pain. Ok, not a dream either. Dreams weren't supposed to be painful. That though left only one last theory in Arden's head, the one that confused him the most. This was all real. As much as he didn't want to admit it though, it really was the only thing that made any sense. Not much, but some.

"Alright...so....let me just get this straight" He looked to Adhrastos. "You're....angels? The four of you. And you've come down from Heaven to ask me, me, to lead you in a battle against Hell. Me, a regular guy" He slowly turned around, looking to Agares this time. "And you guys are....demons? And you've come to ask me pretty much the opposite, to join you in a battle against Heaven. Does that about sum up the basics of it?" He looked between the two groups, his eyebrow twitching. "Are you people insane? Let's assume I believe you, which it seems I don't have much choice but to do so, but assuming I do, what in the world makes you want to ask me of all people to do something like that? Did you just pick a name out of a hat or something?" He shook his head. "And even more than that, you want to stay with me? All 8 of you want to stay with me? In my house? Where I live? With my parents? Y'know, I don't think my parents are going to react very well to me brining 8 strangers home with me and asking if they can all stay. Infact, I'd say there's a very slight possibility they'd freak out. Or is this where you tell me you'll use your Angelic or Demonic powers to be invisible to them? Or mess with their heads so they think it's perfectly alright?" He looked between both groups, folding his arms in frustration.
It was so strange....both groups...it was like someone had just looked inside of his head and picked out every feature that he found attractive, then mixed it all up.

This was terrible, Agares words had already worked into Arden's mind, planting in him doubt, if he was so insecure from the beginning, he would be easily corrupted by the demons, and they would take him with them. If Arden wasn't strong enough, Agares and the rest would shatter his mind, and make a puppet out of him. They didn't need him, they only needed his power, and the ideas they wanted to implant in him. The angels gathered around their elder brother as Arden asked for a moment of silence, urging him to do something to turn the tides to their favor. "We are fighting against everything and anything with answers? Adhrastos you know mankind." Dain spoke rapidly. "We can't allow Agares to corrupt his soul." Dain was impulsive and usually he acted only after the first thought, but Adhrastos knew he was right, their original plan wouldn't work now, if only they had gotten to Arden first, it would have been a little easier. When the man spoke again, the four of them returned to their line formation, waiting to hear what he had to say.

So far, the demons were feeling a slight hint of victory, things were always easier in their ways, they had no rules, no bindings or oaths to honor and follow. Agares only needed to seduce this young man and prepare the path that would take the demons to earn power over the Earth. The demon had started to think that this task could serve him well for his own desires, if they succeeded, Agares could try and forge himself a new reign only for him through Arden. Why come back to live under commands when now he had a unique chance to rule over humanity.

"You are not a regular... Guy." Adhrastos began to say, but remained silent as he turned toward the others. He wanted to tell Arden everything, to explain him what was going on, and wash away all of his confusion, but with Agares and his group present, it was impossible. It was better for them if the man didn't quite understand everything, it would make him easier to manipulate.
Agares nodded at him as Arden turned towards them, the man seemed to understand rather well and fast the situation, yet it was only the surface, his concerns seemed to be focused on very irrelevant matters, maybe they had come too soon, this man was clearly immature still, and he wasn't ready to assume such a big responsibility, but they wouldn't be allowed back in Hell if the job wasn't done. At least they could take Arden's young age as an advantage, they knew how this young man thought, what did he like and enjoy.

"Well... We certainly can do that" Agares replied. "Messing up with people's minds is always fun." He grinned, flashing a perverse glare over the man. "But no..." He continued with a shrug, feeling bored just by saying it. "They can't see us... Unless we want to." A sly grin crossed his features for a second.

"We won't be seen." Adhrastos interfered quickly. "You have to decide what to do soon." The angel said then calmly. "People only see a young man talking out loud all by himself."

Arden looked between the groups as they seemed to briefly discuss things amongst themselves. What, now that they'd said what they wanted he didn't matter while they all discussed their secrets? His eyebrow twitched in frustration, his look changing into more of a glare, aimed just as much at the demons as the angels. Still, at least it seemed his general assumptions had been correct. Though it did make him wonder if another assumption was correct, that these people were completely and utterly insane. So apparently he wasn't just some 'regular guy'? To these people at least it seemed he was rather important for....some reason that neither side seemed exactly willing to share. More mysteries...this was going to be a very strange evening at the very least.

"Ok....so they can't see you.....and nobody else can either" Arden rubbed his head. "Wouldn't be the first time I've been walking through the park talking to myself, there's not exactly much to do around here so the boredom tends to get to me. Now...." He sighed slightly. "I get the feeling that it doesn't particularly matter what I say, you're all going to tag along with me anyway aren't you? Somehow I doubt I could stop you even if I wanted to...." He grumbled, clearly a little frustrated with both sides. "But all of you, I'm not going to be so easily manipulated into 'taking sides' for any of you. For one thing I don't know a damn thing about what either of you really want once I 'take your side'...." He folded his arms, turning to go. "So all of you are gonna have a lot of explaining to do. I need to know what you want, why I'm so important, what you plan on doing if I took your side...." There was so much going through Arden's mind right now. So many questions that needed to be answered. Well, he was going to be in no hurry to take any sides in a conflict he knew nothing about and didn't understand.

Both leaders smiled when Arden showed his determination, although they had different reasons. For Agares, convincing Arden to do what he wanted would be even more amusing; for Adhrastos, it meant that this man wouldn't be so easily turned by the demons, even if it made their job harder, it was relieving. In the strangest of the moments, both sides simply followed Arden back to his home in silence. Their job wasn't to annoy or bother him, and they knew the start hadn't been exactly what they had in mind. It was supposed to be relatively easy, for the faction that arrived first, yet both seemed to have a terrible, or an oddly good timing. Both Adhrastos and Agares knew that they should forget about the other, and focus on their task, and both knew that was impossible, one would be trying to surpass the other to gain Arden's trust. If Adhrastos could be accused of bearing a flaw along with him, it was his pride, that was something Agares would take as an advantage, the demon knew he wouldn't do anything outside their little book of rules, while he and his brothers were free to do absolutely anything, and he didn't waste any time.

While they were walking, Agares sent Beleth to Arden's side, with only a look, the younger demon knew what to do, the four of them were cunning enough to realize the slightest flash of desire into a human's soul. Beleth walked next to Arden silently, looking up to the starry sky that he'd never seen before, a faint smile as he pulled his long black hair over the shoulder opposite to the man. He was the only one of the four brothers with black hair, and although his true form wasn't so appealing to the eye, the young demon was quite proud of his unique feature. "All your frustration will fade." He spoke with a low but sultry voice. "As soon we get to your home, you can ask us anything." Beleth lowered his gaze then to lock their eyes as he smiled. His look had no evil, yet that swift grimace left in sight some kind of second meaning to what he said.

Adhrastos and the others observed how the demons made their first move, but only Dain seemed to be moved because of it. His fiery spirit was only shown by his bright red hair and eyes, but inside, it was a flame capable of burning anything at its touch, and sometimes the angel had to struggle to keep that flame under control. This time, he couldn't. He had lost the right to return to Heaven, and was obliged to follow his elder brother's commands, but that wouldn't be no more. Dain had nothing to lose and if he had a way to bring Arden with them, he wouldn't doubt for a second.

The angel left his pairs then, and hurried his steps only to reach Arden, placing himself at the other side, avoiding to even look at Beleth, he'd seen his real shape before, and he could see the pieces of human souls he used to construct his new being, it was disgusting. Dain didn't know how to flirt, but he knew his image was appealing to the human eye, and mostly, for Arden, the shape that all of them took had much to do with Arden's personality, and tastes, and as well as Beleth, Dain could use that too, with one single advantage over the demon. He didn't need to talk at all, the intense aura that escaped his new fiscal body was enough to draw anyone's attention, so the angel simply walked to his side, and waited.

It was almost creepy the way the entire group turned to follow him in silence. Arden kept glancing over his shoulder, as if checking they were still there. Yep, there they were, all 8 of them following him like the worst stalkers in history. "You know, even if my parents can't see you things are still gonna be pretty tight with 8 more people in the house. Just where were any of you planning on even sleeping? We don't exactly have spare beds for all of you. Or...any of you now I think about it, our only spare room is set up as an office..." He sighed and shook his head, imagining the 8 of them just sprawled out sleeping on the floor of various rooms and the couch, his parents oblivious to the mess of beings all around them. It was almost funny really...it probably would have been if this had been happening to someone else and Arden was merely an onlooker, but for it to be happening to him....the boy just sighed once more and hung his head, rubbing his face. "What'd I do to deserve this? Maybe this is all just some divine prank or something..."

The boy was so busy mumbling to himself that he didn't notice one of the demons moving closer. Then again the silence of the approach meant he likely wouldn't have noticed even if he weren't distracted. He didn't notice anything until Beleth was right beside him and suddenly spoke, causing Arden to literally jump slightly with surprise, placing a hand on his chest as he took a deep breath. "Don't do that!" He twitched again slightly, annoyed at being surprised like that, though for some reason as Beleth spoke more he felt that anger slipping away. There was just something about that tone of voice. It was almost....wait...no it couldn't be. Arden had to be just imagining it. Ask them anything? And with that tone of voice....Arden couldn't help but blush slightly as Beleth locked eyes with his own, swallowing nervously as wild thoughts ran through his head.
Once more he was distracted and failed to notice someone approaching him, at least at first. This time though he wasn't taken quite so by surprise. Rather than seeing or hearing anything, Arden could....feel something approaching him. He blinked, then slowly turned around to see Dain just as the angel came to his side. This one didn't speak, but there was just a feeling about him....a feeling that made Arden's blush only intensify. What was with these guys? They couldn't be possible, their appearance couldn't be mere coincidence, they were all too....perfect.

"W-well um..." Arden quickly looked ahead of him again, trying to avoid eye contact with Beleth, Dain or anyone else for that matter, attempting to block out the rather wild thoughts now running through his head. "H-here we are!" He squeaked and suddenly stopped outside of a house. "M-my parents wont be home from work yet so um...uh...come on in I guess?" Not that he thought they would have waited for an invitation, more than likely the entire group would enter the house whether he gave his permission or not. At least this way he could have some illusion of being in control of what was going on for the time being. "Um...make yourselves at home wherever you can I guess..."
The boy opened the front door and entered the house, though he did wonder if they even needed to use the door. Given that they had crawled from a hole in the ground or descended from the sky on beams of light...well, doors seemed rather trivial as a means of entrance compared to that. "So...." Arden headed through to the living room, slowly sitting in the middle of the couch, looking up at the group. "You guys....don't exactly look very....well....angelic or demonic. I thought demons would have...well...y'know...horns, bat wings, 10 feet tall and made of muscle. As for you guys.." He looked the group of angels. "Well...I'd have expected wings, halos...all that stuff"

"Forgive me..." Beleth looked away, acting ashamed for making Arden startle, he made a small gesture, slightly biting the inner part of his lower lip, as he shifted enough to make sure his actions would be noticed, reaching the house was a terrible distraction though, Beleth was sure he already had caused some good impression at his favor, and his brothers, and it had started to be fun.

The eight beings entered the house and looked around, it was the first time for most of them on the earth's surface, and for all of them on an structure made by men. Of course, they had nothing to compare it with, but the house seemed like a place in which they could live, even if they had to bear with the other side. The interaction was still rough, both demons and angels were waiting for Arden to say what was next, but apparently the man was tired and they simply took places around him. Agares, Sitri, Beleth and Eligos, followed the man's words, making themselves comfortable, but still showing some respect, leaning against the wall, they only made sure to stand away from Adhrastos and his entourage. When Arden first spoke to Agares and the other demons, they couldn't respond, they needed an excuse, a lie to stop Arden's questions about them, if the man was too curious, they would have to eventually show him something, and it wouldn't turn out well.

As Arden addressed them, the angels made visible and spread their wings for him. Adhrastos and Adhros' were of a bright white, Dain had three pairs of golden wings and Lize's were grey. Their wings were immaterial, and went through the things inside the man's house, even through the walls. "As you see" Said Adhrastos. "We do have wings, halos are a human invention." He added with a small smile. "And this..." The four of them showed for a moment how they used to look like. The demons hissed in rage and covered their eyes as a bright golden gleam filled the room, as their bodies became of an intangible matter, an energy with the remains of an anthropomorphic shape. "This is our real image." The leader of the angels continued to speak as they returned to their human form. More than changing their images, they made a solid body to entrap the ethereal matter that composed them. They could only show their former figure, though, not go back to it, they didn't have enough power down on earth to do such thing, all their greatness had been reduced to be practically humans, with what humans could say, supernatural powers. Bearing their original forms and powers, it was simply impossible to blend among the people, there were many human beings capable of seeing them, and far from being something good, the people able to find them would be mostly treated as insane, and angels couldn't show up to the entire humanity only to save those who can see them from the asylum, such revelation would tear apart humanity, and Adhrastos and his pairs existed to only care about their sake.

Agares and his brothers, couldn't compete with that, showing their real form would only frighten Arden and for the briefest of the moments they couldn't hide their rage, their eyes flaming as they caught a faint but smug smile on Adhrastos' countenance. Dain took that almost unique chance, and gave one small step closer to Arden, glaring fiercely at Beleth. "Arden" His fiery eyes returning then to the man, but with a much softer glare, filled with warning. "They've hidden and changed their foul aspects to fool your eye, but their real shapes would show, and terror would spread through your soul." The angel's voice seemed to echo around the room, only a small hint of the preternatural origin of these creatures.

"Whoa...." Arden just stared as the angels seemed to summon their wings, though they seemed oddly ethereal rather than solid. When he thought one of the wings was going to knock a lamp from a table, the wing instead passed right through it. That was almost disappointing really, in the back of his mind Arden had an urge to just reach out and touch them, but it seemed that would be utterly pointless, his hand would simply pass straight through rather than feel what looked like incredibly soft and delicate feathers. Oh well....couldn't have everything right? The next surprise came though when their entire bodies started to glow, before shifting entirely into ethereal light. He didn't even notice the demons shielding their eyes, he was too mesmerised by the sight of the 4 figures of light standing before him, even if it was only brief before they returned to their physical forms. Still, as impressive as their 'true' forms had been Arden had to admit, their human forms were just as pleasing to the eye, or his eye at least.

"Hm?" He glanced to the group of demons when Dain spoke up. "Oh? They have? Well....can't judge someone just by appearance right?" He smiled lightly. "It's what someone does and says that's important" Still, he didn't doubt that perhaps the demons had hidden at least parts of their appearance from him. They were, well, demons after all....their appearance was likely meant to instill horror in any who saw them, and that was something he'd certainly rather not see. "I guess I just wanted to see what I could is all" He smiled softly, looking between the groups. It seemed it would take more than just appearance and a flashy show to sway his opinion, his request had been one of curiosity more than anything else, he was an incredibly curious being by nature, often to the point he could stick his nose in where it really shouldn't be without even realising it.

"So.....you both said you wanted me on your side pretty much...in some big battle that I really don't know or understand anything about. But come on, there's no way you can just turn up and expect me to decide on something like that. Especially when I don't even know anything....or even know that I'm not having some coma dream because I got hit by a car when I wandered into the street daydreaming..." He spoke like wandering into the street had happened before, though fortunately the getting hit by a car part hadn't. "So I'm going to need time before I can even think about making any kind of decision, and that's assuming I even make one to side with either of you" There was that third possibility....that he would side with neither, that he would turn down both demons and angels, though in that outcome not even the most powerful and omniscient of beings could truly predict what might happen. "But until then I guess I'm stuck with you...." He looked around at the group.
"Ok...so....sleeping arrangements..." He rubbed his head slightly, a small flush creeping onto his face. "Even if my parents can't see you, it'd be best to try and keep at least some of you out of the way. I guess maybe 4 of you could fit into my room...." Arden left off that at least two of them could even fit along with him into his bed on either side of him, perhaps all 4 if they were to double up on each other...that thought made his blush only intensify, but he couldn't help such thoughts....they were just that damned attractive. "As for the others....well....I guess there's the couch and the chairs down here. Not as comfortable as a bed but....it'll have to do I suppose"

They couldn't say they weren't proud of the reaction they got from the human, although, after seeing people going to their knees and praying in a desperate fervor to them, a Whoa wasn't exactly what they were waiting for. Times had changed, people had changed, mostly youngsters, who were so far from beliefs and religion, they supposed they would have to get used to this new era and deal with all the things that had changed, specially Adhrastos, who was the one that had come to Earth before.

Arden didn't seem to care much about the demons hiding anything from him, and that was at least half point to their favor, plus admiring the angels' faces as he spoke so lightly about acts and words, when demons based their lives on lies to achieve their goals. Still, if that was Arden's thinking, they all would have to respect it. The man did surprise them all when he mentioned the possibility of not joining any of them, that never happened before, former men had always elected a side, either good or bad. And he changed the conversation subject so quickly, this man was different, he appeared to be so secure of himself, he would not be easy to convince, and any mistake would decrease their chances of convincing him to join either side.

Both bands expected to be allowed into Arden's bedroom, hoping the other would be rejected and left to sleep outside. They waited for a moment to hear Arden's word, but seeing he was lost in his thoughts, which all of them could see, Agares decided to make him come back to tell them who was sleeping where. He stepped closer to Arden and softly placed a hand on his shoulder, suppressing any trace of his power. "Would you tell us, who is going to sleep with you?" The demon drew the sweetest of the smiles on his lips as he made his question. Adhrastos knew that the other would use Arden's thoughts to their favor, but he still refused to do the same, if any of his brothers was minded to do so, he wouldn't stop them though. He knew how they thought, they were all doomed, and it really didn't matter if they committed any sin, no one would judge them, because they won't die, and somehow, that fact made their new existences lighter, freer, and left to them the possibility of doing whatever they wanted, for the first time.

"Hm?" Arden blinked, snapped out of thought as he felt a hand on his shoulder, turning his head to look at Agares with a blink, then blushed slightly at the wording of the question. "Uhhh...." A million thoughts ran through Arden's head, very few of them particularly decent. The smile on Agares' lips....had that been intentional? Had to be....right? No....no surely Arden was just letting his imagination run wild, influenced by his earlier thoughts, that was all. Yeah...had to be. Still, Arden couldn't help a slightly nervous laugh, the blush on his face persisting despite his best efforts to be rid of it. "W-well um....let's see...." He finally pulled his eyes away from Agares and glanced around the room slowly. "I guess the best thing to do would be to keep things.....'fair' right?" Arden wasn't leaning towards either side at the moment, he had no reason to favour one over the other, so an even split certainly seemed the best way to go.

He started running over the scenarios in his head....it was probably best to keep the leaders of each group close to him. They would be best positioned to answer any questions he might have after all. If they were the leaders of their respective 'sides' then it made sense they would know more about everything going on than the others. But beyond that....how could he choose two more from the others? No matter how much he ran over it in his head....the only way he could think to decide was to be a little, well, selfish. "Ok...well um....I guess for the time being....the ones who can stay in my room are Agares, Adhrastos, Beleth and Dain. Though I mean, there might be enough room for everyone to sort of get a little cramped in there to hang out, but all 9 of us in there to sleep would probably be pretty uncomfortable all around" The boy slowly rubbed his head. "Now....you're absolutely sure my parents wont be able to see or hear all of you? They're not gonna come downstairs one day and freak out from 4 strange men sleeping in their living room are they?"

Arden leaned back in his seat and took a deep breath. His mind was still processing everything that was happening here. A part of him still didn't believe this could possibly be real, but that part was shrinking by the second. The way this felt....it couldn't be a delusion or a dream, and the show those angels had put on was certainly no trick.

It was amusing how flustered Arden became at such a simple question, and all those thoughts, Agares and his brothers would've been more than pleased to make them all real if he allowed them to, it was a pretty selfish reason though, human energy was always so tantalizing for them, a delicacy that not many of them had tried before, and not many of them would ever do. Besides, carnal pleasures were always welcomed, feeling what humans felt was always an intense desire. Every time demons had the opportunity to take a human shape and use it at his own will, they would taste every food, drink every drink, enjoy all the possible excesses and draw every available human being to them, slowly devouring their souls. Agares and his brothers were not allowed to do any of those thing, unless it was an Arden's order, a sad thing, they could have so much fun teasing him, slowly driving him mad and into their designs, but they had clear orders, and they had to follow them to the end. And the angels... They would be always trying to stop them from doing wrong around Arden and any other human. How could they live such boring lives?

For more unpleasant that might be, Adhrastos thought that keeping him and Agares close was a wise choice, in part at least. The reasons Arden had to chose Dain and Beleth were obvious, although convenient. Dain, in spite of his impetuous spirit, was right beneath him in both power and wisdom, a different kind of wisdom, that was probably better for the new era, he was able to understand how modern humans think and it was easier for him to adapt and find new ways to reach them, Adhrastos would have to accept this it. It was also good to keep a close eye upon Agares, his presence would keep the demon from trying to get into Arden's mind as much as he might want to. Beleth didn't worry him much, the lesser demon had never interfered and never presented a menace to humanity, his craving wasn't power to dominate human kind, he merely wanted to enjoy people, in a similar way to Agares, but not really trying to manipulate, until now.

"Very good." The demon said. "We won't be heard nor seen by them." He reassured. Sitri and Eligos weren't pleased at all with Arden's choice but wouldn't say a word. As for Adhros and Lize, as long as Adhrastos agreed, they didn't care if they had to sleep on and bed, a couch or laying on the floor, after all, little they knew about sleeping at all. "It would be better if they don't find you in your current state though." Adhrastos added. "I now it might be hard, acting like nothing is happening, but you will have to adapt." He showed a small smile at the young man, a tender, warm smile, hiding nothing behind it.

"Alright...good. Because to say they would freak out if they saw you is a serious understatement..." Arden shivered at the thought. His parents might be perfectly accepting of his preferences, but bringing 8 strange men home at once....well, that would certainly be pushing it. "At least that means the only thing I need to worry about is them catching me talking to myself all the time and thinking I'm going crazy. Then again the boredom in this place usually does that to people, talking to yourself is actually one of the favourite hobbies in this town" He chuckled for a moment, almost forgetting about the less than pure thoughts running through his head in just that instant, though it did come back when Agares smiled to him, the smile causing him to blush once again.

"Uhh...w-well! Is anyone hungry? I normally make myself something to eat about now!" He jumped to his feet, laughing nervously. "Or....well do you guys actually eat? I mean that could be weird....people seeing food just moving by itself and vanishing into thin air....and you're not human so I guess it would make sense if you didn't actually need food..." Partly Arden was trying to distract himself from his thoughts before they started having a 'physical reaction' with his body. Oh lord what was he going to do when he got to bed....? His mind was definitely going to run away with him at that point. "Ok um....right, well something to eat and then....then I guess we'll all head on up to my room for a little while before bed eh?" He grinned slightly, then hurried through to the kitchen in order to start making himself some dinner, taking a few deep breaths as he assumed he was alone in the kitchen for a few moments. "Oh man.....what am I gonna do? They're all so....and they keep saying....and 4 of them are gonna be...." He slumped his head onto the counter for a moment. "Well Arden, you kept wishing for more excitement.....be careful what you wish for right?"

Natural or not for this town, it was better if Arden's parents remained unaware of anything odd about their son. Angels and demons would stay where they were told, and won't do anything to disturb the household. It wouldn't be good for the young man if his parents or anyone else started making questions about why was he acting strangely, it would only do wrong to his nervous personality. Demons and angels had to be careful and don't move around the house carrying anything on their hands, it wasn't a difficult thing to do, just a matter of paying attention.

Trying food for the first time would be interesting, they had human bodies now, and they hadn't tasted food or felt hungry before, or any other kind of human feeling or need. Agares and Adhrastos were the only ones that had had a human body before, but only the demon enjoyed it, and he'd gotten quite the taste for food, although it wasn't his favorite of human necessities. He was quite happy now that he was on the surface of Earth once more, he was under a human's command, but that wouldn't stop the demon from enjoying himself as he once did.

Beleth was the first into the kitchen, he leaned against the wall, looking around until his eyes fell upon what seemed a defeated Arden, maybe he needed a word of encouragement to feel better. "Why being careful?" He asked softly. "Now you have the power to see all your wishes come true." He grinned at the human. "I wouldn't stop if I were you." The demon added as he walked closer. He stopped at the table, pulled out a chair and sat down, studying his own human motions, paying attention to each muscle as it moved. His body was so much smaller now, thin and weak and everything he touched felt different now with skin covering his fingers, he could actually feel, and not only his hands were sensitive, he was aware of every inch on skin in touch with his clothes, it was an annoying sensation, he would've preferred to be naked, but he would have to get used to even feel the air on his face, that wasn't the nicest feeling. Beleth realized he already missed his lair, the heated and thick air that seemed to drag around the giant, rocky cave, carrying the mourning of infinite souls, coming from his brothers' chambers as he rested his body atop of his so cherished pile of human skins. The demon let go a long and heavy sigh, he had so many limitations now, it would be so boring.

Soon the rest joined them, and while a few of them sat down and others just waited for the food to be ready, Adhrastos went to Arden's side. "Do you need any help?" Arden had to make food for nine now, at least until they knew how to make their own. The angel had been on earth before, but now everything was so different, he would have to learn how to use all the new human tools. It was much simpler when he first came, when human beings were barely humans, although his current task was somehow easier, at least now he only needed to take care of one man, helping the human kind was in his nature though, that was the reason he was created for, and Adhrastos wouldn't doubt a second to help someone in any way.

Eligos took a moment to inspect the kitchen a little more thoroughly, hoping Arden wouldn't mind the intrusion, he walked around, checking into the cabinets. Adhros took this as an opportunity, since none of his brothers seemed interested in what was around them, he decided to join Eligos, with some distance, and find out what was hidden in each place. Of course both sides knew about human customs and habits, but living as them was something completely new and different, it was exciting, and some of them were decided to make the best of it and have fun when they could. Dain and Lize remained together for the moment, sitting at the table while talking with very low voices, almost whispers. They were rather close and decided to spend a little more time together before going to sleep, Dain didn't like much being parted from the other, Lize had been a great teacher to him, along with Adhrastos, and he often was in need of a word from them. Sitri and Agares were on their own business, not really paying attention to anyone else, none of them were too keen to crowds and ignoring the rest of both angels and demons around was the best they could do to avoid any kind of confrontation. There would be time for that later, now, the best was to let Arden calm down, and get used to the idea of living with four angels and four demons, all of them waiting for him to join them and guide or control the world with them.

Arden jumped when he heard a voice behind him, quickly turning around and seeing Beleth. "Ah....all my wishes come true...?" He wasn't sure what that meant, he couldn't help but look slightly confused. "You wouldn't stop...? I...I'm really still not sure exactly what you mean by that, all of this is still pretty overwhelming..." He watched as beleth came closer, then took a seat at the table. The man looked slightly confused himself, as if he was adjusting to something, perhaps life here. Quite likely this was all as new to them as it was to him. Still, these 8 held more answers than Arden did and they were the ones trying to win favour with him. Well, perhaps they could all learn to adapt to their new circumstances together. Knowing that the angels and demons were, in a way, perhaps just as confused as vulnerable as he was actually made Arden feel a little better about the whole situation.
When the others all came in it meant Arden's brief retreat was over, and it seemed all of them were expecting food as well. So, food for 9.....that was going to be difficult. If this was going to the case every day too then no way he could just use the regular shopping his parents got, Arden was going to have to start buying more food for them himself...which was going to be expensive. "Oh, no no, I can handle it, really, but I appreciate the offer" He looked to Adhrastos and smiled at the offer of help. Whilst he probably could've used help with cooking for 9 people, he somehow doubted any of them knew how to actually cook. The way they had been talking, they didn't strike him as the most domestically capable group.

Arden chose to make something simple given how many he was cooking for, and was careful to use food that wouldn't be too noticeable by its absence. Fortunately it didn't take long for him to finish, dishing out the food onto plates. He set as many as he could at the table, but it was nowhere near big enough for all of them, having to hand out plates to the others. "I'm not the greatest cook, but I hope you all enjoy it at least" He poured each of them out a glass of water to drink too, there wasn't enough soda to go around after all, again handing out the glasses. "Well then guys....dig in" He smiled, watching them all eat for a moment before tucking into his own food.

Once everybody had finished eating Arden moved to start washing everything up. Again it would've been nice to have some help, but he couldn't really risk them dropping and breaking everything, that would be difficult to explain. Fortunately he finished washing and putting things away right in time, the sound of him closing the cupboard being followed immediately by the sound of the front door opening as his parents got him. Arden jumped slightly, taking a deep breath. Moment of truth. He went out to meet them, his mother and father greeting him happily, asking him about his day. After a few moments his mother walked into the kitchen in order to get a drink of water, passing right by the angels and demons without so much as a glance. Arden couldn't help but let out a soft sigh of relief. "Well mom, dad, I already ate and I'm feeling kinda tired...so I'm gonna head up to my room, relax for a bit then get some sleep" "Alright honey" His mother walked over, giving him a hug, his father patting his shoulder, before Arden moved to head upstairs, trying to discreetly motion for the 8 to follow him.

When he got upstairs, his room was relatively spacious, a large bed, easily big enough for 3 people to lay side by side. As he had said though, whilst there was enough room for all 9 of them to sit or stand around, there certainly wasn't enough room for all of them to sleep comfortably in there, his decision to only bring in 4 of them making a little more sense. Once all of them were inside, Arden shut the door and went over to his bed, slumping down to sit on it and rubbing his face. "Well, they didn't see you....that's a good sign if nothing else right?" He slumped backover, laying down now and looking up at the ceiling, keeping his voice quiet as he spoke. "So....tell me, you all want me to join your side.....just what does that mean exactly? What will my joining your side mean to you, to me and to everyone else?"

Adhrastos ended up just resting against the counter, arms crossed on his chest, looking around him, studying Arden, and keeping an eye on the demons, he knew they could try to do anything at any moment, although so far they seemed only interested in the new things around them. When he saw Adhros so close to Eligos, the angel was about to call his younger brother's name, but Adhrastos really had no reason to do so. There was no harm on just standing next to a demon, and he couldn't blame him for being curious. Everything was new to them, and they left their ethereal realm to come down into a place where everything had weight and different shapes and colors and textures. When the food was almost ready, all of them were drew to the new smell, it was something unique, and so different from what they had smelled moments ago on the streets.

Eating for the first time was a nice experience for most of them, although what probably ruined the demon's first meal was the water they had to drink, it burned their throats slightly, like some alcoholic drink to a human. They didn't mind eating on their feet or at the table, it was understandable that there was no room for eight people in a normal kitchen, in a normal house, especially without previous notice. It might had been a simple dish, but it was enough for them, they soon felt satisfied and the angels thanked Arden for the dinner he'd made for them. They saw as Arden picked everything to wash and those who were standing left the plates and glasses on the counter next to him, once more waiting for him to finish.

When Arden left the kitchen to receive his parents, some of them left the kitchen as well, and others remained there for a moment, they all wanted to see from close the man and woman that had begotten their future leader. It was no surprise, all of them knew they would meet and have this child, but standing next to them was a whole different thing, it was sad that they couldn't show themselves to them. Agares felt terribly tempted to whisper at the woman's ear, or blow the hair at the back of her neck, it would have been so fun, if it wasn't for Adhrastos, who stopped him and barely touching him, pushed him upstairs, following Arden to his bedroom.

The man was right, there was no place for all of them to sleep at his room, but Dain wasn't even sure they could get into the bed, he had no notion of how much space his body occupied. Soon his worries turned to Arden though, as he asked the meaning of their coming. Adhrastos and Agares were in charge to reply his questions, so he found a place to sit down and just saw as they explained things a little better to him.

"It means it is in you the power and decision of leading the world to its betterment or its deterioration." Adhrastos said as he walked over and sat next to Arden, soon followed by Agares as he sat down at the opposite side. "You have the power to be the greatest leader, Arden." Agares added, trying to inspire him and encouraging him to join his side. "You could say a word, and humanity would obey." The demon grinned at him with shiny red eyes. "That is not leading." Adhrastos said back. "You could take human kind to their best era, Arden." The angel added calmly, giving the man some time to think and assimilate things, he couldn't imagine how hard it could be for Arden, a young human that was barely reaching adulthood, he thought once more they might have come too soon, but orders had to be followed.

Arden seemed somewhat relieved when there wasn't a mass outcry at the quality of his cooking. Even if the group hadn't exactly loved it, at least they weren't complaining that it tasted awful. Then again from the way they had been speaking before he doubted they'd have complained even if it had tasted awful, after all they were trying to saw him onto their sides after all, so criticising his cooking was't exactly the best way to go about that. He did note though that not a single one of them offered to help with the washing up.....well, maybe they weren't quite so different from humans after all. The boy couldn't help but have a small chuckle to himself at that thought.

It was difficult not to get distracted whilst talking to his parents. Whilst the couple didn't notice the beings all around them, Arden certainly did, able to see them examining his parents curiously, some of them leaning in rather closely. Arden had to focus on keeping his eyes on his parents rather than the 'invisible' beings all around them. Even for him, that would be behaving rather oddly and might make his parents worry Fortuantely he got through that little ordeal and was able to get to his bedroom without incident.

"So....basically..." He looked between Agares and Adrhastos as they answered his question, or at least gave some kind of answer. "You're saying I'd just have the power to be some kind of....dictator? Whatever I say people would do without questioning it?" He raised an eyebrow. Whilst some would certainly find such a power appealing, Arden wasn't so sure. "What about free will? People doing what they want to do? Freedom? You make it sound like people wouldn't think for themselves anymore, just wait for me to tell them what to do...." Clearly Arden wasn't fond of that idea, he'd never have considered himself cut out for leadership, now he was being presented with the possibility of the entire human race being little more than slaves to his will? "I'm not sure I'm exactly leader material....I mean look at me. I'm just.....some guy. I haven't even graduated from High School, I'm just come country boy from a little town nobody ever heard of. Not exactly 'saviour of humanity' material is it?" He sighed, closing his eyes for a few moments in an effort to try and think.
"So.....let me ask the same sort of question, but a different way" He opened his eyes, turning to look at Agares first. "If, right now, I were to say that I was joining your side, what would you do? What would happen to me? To the world?" He turned his head to look to Adhrastos on his other side. "And what if I said it to you?" Not that he had any intentions of saying any such thing, at least not right away. For one thing he was curious to see how exactly they were going to earn his favour and attempt to sway him.

"Only if you fall on their tricks." Adhrastos interrupted briefly. "If you choose our way, you could do good to humanity, focusing on its progress, solving conflicts that are holding mankind back." Explaining to someone who thought so little of himself that he had the potential to be followed by everyone was much more harder than Adhrastos first thought. He hadn't been around the few past times that this occurred, missions that had failed terribly, with people either joining to the demons or not taking any side at all. Adhrastos was sent this time to make sure none of those things happen, and ensure a better future for humanity.

Agares smiled at the opportunity he was given to speak first. "If you were to say yes," He began to speak calmly. "we shall see you to get into an important organization, a place in which you can meet people and show your true charisma and leadership, you will make a quick rise." If Arden thought it would be some kind of magic or miraculous thing, he was wrong, it could be done that way, but people was more keen to empathize with someone if they knew where that person came from, and saw his successful career, it was more believable. "People will see in you what they need, a true leader capable of overcoming anything and applying justice whenever it's needed." The word justice did hide something as Agares pronounced it, maybe punishment was a more indicated term for what he meant, but he knew how to embellish things for the human ear.

It was time for Adhrastos to speak, and the angel realized his explanation wouldn't be much different from Agares', being the second was a terrible disadvantage, he hold back a sigh and quickly thought a way to make his speech to sound better, or at least different from the demon's. "Your beginning wouldn't be much different with us, I'm afraid." He finally said. "But you could work to make human kind work together, solving unnecessary conflicts, as just I told you. You could eliminate the differences that cause so much injustice and suffering." The angel would understand if Arden didn't feel too inclined over this, young people wasn't often interested in helping the world, but he had faith in him, Adhrastos thought he knew Arden well enough to be rather sure he would eventually join them.

So, one way or another, Arden had been right. It wasn't simply a case of people listening to him, one way or another they would see him as something he wasn't, they would be manipulated by him even without him trying. Sure he could use that power for good, he could use it to stop pointless wars over pathetic political differences. But even so, people wouldn't necessarily be choosing to do so, would they? They'd simply be bending to his will. Though whether he wanted it or not, that was how things were going to be. The only way to avoid that would be to lock himself away, isolate himself from the world....and the hell with that! Arden intended to live life to the fullest, he just had to figure out how to handle all of this....this power he seemed to have, or was going to have. "I think I'm starting to understand....for better or worse....people will bend to my will....or at the very least I'll have the ability to influence their decisions...."

He closed his eyes again in order to think for a few moments. "So....you'll both basically get me a job in a powerful company, somewhere I can make a reputation for myself...rise through the ranks quickly....probably become the head of it...from there move into politics as a known entity, rise up...then start becoming some kind of leader one country at a time....am I along the right lines here?" He looked up at them again. "That's a lot to think about, a lot to take in" He raised a hand above his head, looking at it, turning it back and forth. "Though I get the feeling there's more to it as well.....I suppose since you're here now, then it means this power is going to start manifesting....meaning I'll be able to see it in action, possibly without even meaning to use it. I suppose it's going to be interesting to say the least....though I'm no closer to making any kind of decision"

Arden sighed and slumped back onto the bed again, once more closing his eyes. "I'm guessing there's no rush...I still need to graduate from school before I can do anything after all. I guess for now, all I can do is try and live as normally as possible. As normal as you can get with angels and demons all living with you..." He chuckled softly, then yawned. "Mmmm.....it's definitely been a long day....and it's getting late....I think it's about time to get some sleep...." He sat up, then stood and stretched. "Ok....I guess the people staying here....stay in here. Everyone else....make yourself comfortable around the house I suppose. And don't mess with my mom and dad no matter how much fun it might be" His eyebrow twitched slightly, he'd seen the way some of them had huddled around his parents after all.

Once only the four remaining with him were left in his room, Arden sighed and rubbed his head, hesitating for a few moments before slumping his shoulders. "What the hell....I shouldn't need to change things up" He shrugged, then tugged off his shirt, then his pants, leaving him in just his underwear. He blushed slightly, a little self conscious, then moved to climb into bed. "Ok.....well, make yourselves comfortable guys...." There was room in either side of Arden in the bed for another person, and he hadn't exactly told them not to climb into bed with him. In all honesty, Arden kind of wondered if they would, or if all four of them would just curl up on the floor. Even more, he was curious how the mix of Angels and Demons would arrange themselves....

Dain and Beleth, being completely out of the conversation, soon grew bored and curious about the other, an awkward moment of crossed glances started then, both wanted to speak, ask things to each other, but feeling their elder brothers' eyes on them, both remained in silence, looking away and towards Arden, studying the man a little more now that he was distracted. Beleth knew what was to like and want something or someone, it didn't take him much time to find Arden attractive, he was an interesting young man, definitely not looking like just a guy, he probably didn't realize that his long hair and his vivid eyes made him stand out from among the rest. Part of Beleth's twisted being wished to have Arden just for himself, drag his soul along with his body and keep him prisoner, Agares would never allow it of course, but fantasizing about little fun things did no harm. Dain, on the other hand, was just discovering many things, desire, doubt, shyness, even the feeling of his legs tingling after being in the same position for too long. He became uncomfortable in the chair he was sitting and shifted a little, releasing a short huff as he glared over his other two brothers. Lize and Adhros seemed to be very interested in Arden's computer. Dain got to read Google before the pictures changed, showing beautiful and amazing drawings of angels, many of them were exaggerated and the drawing technique showed all of them with huge eyes and over sexualized bodies. The angel laughed a little, if only the authors knew how a real angel looked like, there was no gender difference between them, and of course, they didn't look like the androgynous beings he also spotted among the other pictures. The only thing they'd got right, were their wings, although at that moment, Dain wondered why did they have them, after all, being pure energy, they didn't need anything to move from one place to the other. Sitri and Eligos found the room quite boring, soon loosing interest in everything around them, they wanted to explore the house and maybe even leave it for a moment to wander off around the area, they could always return to Arden with a single thought, so getting lost wasn't a problem.

"You understood things correctly." Adhrastos said with a small smile. "It is true that your powers will show up from now on, slowly increasing with time." He took a pause. "You do have time to think about this, and make up your mind, and grow up." He nodded at Arden, happy to see that he didn't seem so reluctant now and left the bed, moving to gather up his brothers, saying good night to Adhros and Lize before they went downstairs, deciding to take the couch before the demons could, the piece of furniture definitely looked much more comfortable than the chairs they'd just tried. Eligos and Sitri followed them, but they had no intention to sleep for the moment, they didn't feel tired yet and for now they didn't care much about being comfortable or not.

Agares didn't feel like leaving the bed at first, but in the end, he decided to move and go around the room for a moment, stretching his new body before turning to see as Arden undressed before going to bed. An inviting view, of course, the body of a young man was always interesting to look at, and play with. The demon flashed a sly grin and acting like he was only imitating Arden, he slid out of his pants, standing there completely naked for an instant, he then removed his head ornament and placed it carefully atop of the desk and walked over the bed, laying down next to Arden but keeping some distance between them. He glanced over Beleth, who did the same, and soon he was cuddling up next to his elder brother, making Agares move closer to Arden to make some room for him. It would be very fun to see the young man's reaction, but it was almost funnier to see how the angels glared at them, eyes widening a little, their mouths open in disbelief.
Dain huffed and frowned at Adhrastos, he was getting tired of staying out of what it seemed only a game for Agares and the rest. He dematerialized his clothes, since there were no physical things at Heaven, they only showed an illusion of clothing, they could probably get some real clothes from now on, but it didn't make any difference to them. Dain walked then over and around the bed, and laid down, reluctantly followed by Adhrastos who did the same and joined his brother. The five of them did have enough room to lay down, although moving would be quite difficult, especially for Arden, who ended up trapped between Agares and Dain's backs.

The four of them found the bed extremely comfortable, yet, being naked and quiescent, Agares and Beleth soon felt cold on their skins for the first time in their lives, and they hated it, it was a terrible feeling, and they couldn't avoid it even beneath the blanket, while the angels simply adapted to the first temperature they'd ever felt, and soon both Dain and Adhrastos fell asleep, realizing how tired they were only after less than a few hours of bearing physical bodies.

Arden had just been starting to get comfortable in the bed, tiredness making him at least feel like he would be able to get some sleep despite the rather unusual situation. He had to admit, he'd certainly been looking forward to getting a good nights sleep after the days excitement, he even wondered if he might wake up and find that this had all been some crazy dream brought on by the incredible boredom of living in a quiet town like this, or that this had all been a mistake and both the angels and demons would have left after realising he wasn't the one they were looking for. Though in the back of his mind, Arden rather hoped neither situation would be the case...he rather liked having them around in a strange sort of way, though maybe that was partly down to them simply being rather pleasing to the eye, or more precisely his eye.

That pleasing appearance rather quickly became even more pleasing. As Arden glanced over to watch some of them leaving, he watched as they all started to undress. His voice caught in his throat as Agares undressed himself, giving Arden more than an eyeful, then watched as the demon climbed into the bed beside him. Beleth followed him soon after, and then the angels simply seemed to make their clothes vanish entirely and both moved to climb into the bed too, leaving Arden sandwiched between 4 of the hottest men he had ever laid eyes upon. His face was bright red from embarrassment, though blood was quite quickly rushing elsewhere as well. Despite his best efforts, a noticeable tent had formed in Arden's boxer shorts, though he tried to quickly tug the blanket up over himself, and the 4 men in his bed with him, to try and conceal it. "U-uh....g-g'night everyone...." Arden took a deep breath as he closed his eyes, trying to relax, though having the hardest erection in his life going on inside his boxers made relaxing rather difficult at best...

Things at the living room weren't as peaceful as upstairs, Adhros and Lize made their way to the large couch, looking at each other as they found Arden's parents sitting there. Deciding there was still enough room for them, at least to sit down, both angels walked over the couch and sat, each at one end and as lightly as the could to avoid marking the surface, and they waited for a moment for the couple to leave, but they didn't, both seemed to be quite entertained while watching something on the TV. Lize tried to understand what was going on, there were cops, dead people, arrested people, and the only thing the angel could remark from what he guessed was simply acting, was that many humans only seemed to stand out because of their physical characteristics. Adhros looked around him, stopping for a moment at the lights, never the light had been annoying for him, but now, it just hurt his tired eyes and made him blink. The younger angel looked down and spotted Sitri and Eligos near the door, trying to find a way to leave the house without alarming Arden's parents, since they found out they couldn't leave without actually opening the door. "What are you doing?" Adhros whispered, taking a moment to make sure the woman and man next to him didn't hear him, and then he went after the demons. Sitri frowned at the angel and shrugged. "What do you care?" He spoke with his normal tone of voice. "You can't leave the house!" Adhros replied. "We do what we want, just mind your own business." Sitri turned back and ignored the angel, glancing over his brother. "There's no way out..." He leaned against the door, which made a low sound, but enough to be heard by the humans who instantly looked back, holding their eyes for a moment before returning to the TV with a small shrug. "Lize!" Adhros called his brother, but the elder angel was completely oblivious of his brother and the other two as he soon understood the plot line and got interested in the story. He was getting a very idealized point of view about human justice, it was entertaining, although he couldn't understood why was God so important to the characters, divine justice had nothing to do with humans, at least not with such trivial things as a single life. Lize wondered how would humanity take the truth, that their God was just a higher rank among the angels and this one happened to be in charge of this little world called Earth, a poor administration if Lize had to make an opinion about it, but of course, no one would ever ask him, only Adhrastos had spoken to him, and no more than five times, only to receive orders from him.

Adhros sighed at Lize's indifference and walked away from the demons' laughs, walking over the kitchen to drink some water, and soon he was in the hard task of taking a glass from the cabinet, filling it with water and put it back in its place without making a sound. The angel went back after he succeeded and saw with a small smile as Arden's parents were going upstairs and the lights were off. He slumped down on the couch next to his brother, who was submerged in his own thoughts and fell asleep after a short while. It took more than a few moments for Lize to realize that he was all alone, sitting in the dark and talking to himself. He looked down and smiled at his brother's sleeping face, moving carefully to not wake him up, Lize crawled to lay at Adhros' side, wrapping an arm around him, he got ready to sleep. By the time Lize fell asleep, Eligos and Sitri were sitting at the kitchen table, discovering what being boring and not being allowed to do anything was like, until the eventually fell asleep.

((OOC - Sorry it's a bit short ><))

Getting to sleep had been rather hard for Arden, in more ways than one. Not only had he watched all four males strip down and give him an unashamed view of their bodies, not that any of them had anything to even be remotely ashamed of, but now all four naked men were pressed up against him in his bed. This was like something out of one of his dreams, he had to discreetly pinch himself once again to make sure he wasn't actually sleeping, though the sharp pain quickly confirmed that, for better or worse, this was reality. Eventually though, the young male did somehow manage to drift off, though his dreams did nothing to relieve the pressure between his legs. All he could dream of was the four men surrounding him...and they were just as naked in his dreams as they were in reality. Oh the things he dreamt off....the fantasies that were playing out in his mind...they were so close to reality, possibly the most realistic dreams Arden had ever experienced.

When the boy began to wake the next morning, his erection had returned, just as hard as it had ever been. Though the boy had also turned in his sleep, meaning that now his throbbing erection was poking into Agares' beside him, only the thin fabric of the boys boxer shorts separating their bare skin. When he realised, Arden gasped for an instant, then quickly went silent, not daring to move. He had no idea how Agares would actually react to this. Not to mention just how embarrassing it would be. Arden was trying to will his erection away, but it was useless. This thing wasn't going anywhere....certainly not until it was taken care of. But he couldn't move to get out of bed and take care of himself either...he was surrounded by naked men...any attempt to move would be certain to wake them all up...

Back
Top Bottom