Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fight for True Love ( wolvenrogue & I)

Feeling her thrusting back and clawing at him for more was like waving a red flag before a bull. His thrusting became stronger and more urgent, punctuated with growls and grunts, and he seemed to be seeking the limits of her depths. He was quickly reaching his own limits at the same time, and he was quickly nearing the edge of no return. He stood up straight, lifting her from the bed at the same time. Clutching her hips, he drove her up and down his long manhood until he could bear it no more. He could feel her body clamping down.

Wincing as he went harder which was bit painful but she wasn't going to let him know about it. Groaning as she closed her eyes while she arched her back. It wasn't long she felt a familiar feeling but she was snapped back to reality when he lifted her up. "AH!" Wincing as he tore into her to have her bouncing up and down his cock only to have her heels digging into his lower back when she cummed.

Feeling her start to relax he let himself go and he flooded her with warm sticky seed. He laid them back on the bed, staying coupled, and slowly and now gently moving in and out of her well lubricated channel. He smiled and kissed her, holding her gently in his arms. He nuzzled her soft breasts, and stiff nipples.

A groan left her lips as he filled her up which sent shivers down her spine. Holding on to him while he put her back on the bed while he moved within her ever so gently. Bit dazed as she felt him kissing her but when his head laid on her bare breasts he reached up running her fingers through his messy hair. "Wow..." muttering to him while she trembled under him but the sudden cold air hitting her made her jump. Pushing him up while she took the messed up camisole off and tossed it aside letting him see her body completely naked, still linked to his own.

Though he had softened somewhat, as he kept up his gentle thrusting he began to regain a full erection. "You feel amazing! I want to go again, do you?" he asked her. He didn't wait for an answer, but his thrusting slowly built in depth and intensity but stayed slow and calm. He had never felt such happiness and peace. "This is what I dreamed of, being, loving, sharing with you, and giving new life."

Her lips parted to answer him to have him thrust deep inside her. Arching her back with her fingers moving over the blanket under her. "You seem to really enjoy this..." Laughing weakly while he stood over her while she moved her feet up on the edge of the bed to keep her legs wide and open.

"I do" he said "I hope that you do too. I want a child with you and getting it is a wonderful thing." He laid down with her and and they just cuddled. It was sweet and gentle and above all peaceful.

Shifting with him to where she leaned up against the pillows. Cuddling with him while he was still deep inside her but she kissed his forehead softly. Though she got loose from him and curled up to him to spoon with him. After awhile she pulled the blanket over them then leaned over blowing the oil lamp out. "Tomorrow it'll be s busy day." She left that comment as a mystery since it could be him taking her once more or they'd be working.

Eric was settling into the pillows and had just pulled her warm soft back against his chest, when she made the strange comment about a busy day. Wrapping an arm around her and cupping her naked breast, he nuzzled her neck, and asked softly, "Just what did you have in mind? I had planned on staying right here at least until my hunger for food was greater than my hunger for you, and that might take quite a while. After that and some breakfast, we can do whhat ever you like." Hee snugled up closer yet and let his hand slowly roam over her soft flesh as if to reasure himself that this was not some dream, and she was actually naked in his arms.

Giggling softly as he told her his plan of staying in this bed with random sexual plays. Looking over her shoulder as his large hand cupped her bare breast. "It seem-!" Jumping as she felt his fingers dripping down to her hips to tease her newly claimed area of her body. Still bit tender but she smiled at him over her shoulder with her looking up at him in the darkness. "Sounds like you already got a plan for the day of enjoying our new life together."

"I do! and they all include you and not a stitch of clothing! " His smile spread ear to ear. His fingers drifted between her thighs and began to tease her. She was so wet, he smiled as he realized it. finding the little button at the top of her slit he gently teased it. He was in no hurry, he had all night. He circled it with his finger until she began to squirm. "I love you my darling! and I.m ready when you are! He just grinned as he continued to tease.

Her lips parted in a soft gasp as he teased her sensitive spot and played with her clit. She felt his own manhood hard as steel pressing in behind her. She had grown wet from the teasing but his sperm had mixed in with her own fluids. "Trying to see if you can make this bed move?" Laughing softly as she turned over to face him as she brought him in with another kiss. Moaning softly with her pressing her breasts against his chest.

"Are you ready? I'm not sure you are! You are going to have prove it! Now that she was facing him he slipped a finger inside and wiggled it. "Do you like that my dear? Hmm?" He pulled a nipple to his mouth and suckled it, the tip of his hard member teasing her even more.

Before she could say anything he slipped his finger into her while he sucked on her nipple. Moaning softly as she laid there while he teased her.

He loved the quiet where they were. The only thing besides birds and rustling leaves he heard were her whimpers and moans. Suddenly though their peace was shattered by the sound of Model -T fords and gunfire. Then there was the door being kicked in. He was on his feet in seconds , but as he reached for his rifle, everything went black as a black-jack cracked across the back of his neck and he fell like a stone. Two ment pulled her from the bed clutching a sheet, and dragged her from the house. A third went to drag him off , but the leader said " forget it, he's dead, no one could survive that!"

Several hours later he woke up, blood covering his face. He sat up shaking himself conscious. Seeing his love was gone he screamed " I'll kill the SOB if its the last thing I do!"

Lilliana was moaning with her moving with his caressing hand when gun fire rang out. Sitting up when the doors were being kicked in but by the time Eric was on his feet she screamed when he was hit. Still naked she kicked and screamed for Eric. But her screams became high pitched when one of them said he was dead.

"No! ERIC!!!!!" Her voice rang out as she was tied up and placed in the back seat with her eyes covered over. Those hours passed with her crying as she was placed in a dark room on a cold floor. She tried to listen to the men and see what was going on but none spoke. Crying as she curled up in a fetal position while she was still tied up and the sheet covering her. "Lord Eric....Please don't be dead...please don't be dead..." The tears had soaked the blindfold through but her sobbing stopped when she heard someone talking about her father and a ransom. "What?" Perking up as she listened abit more on their conversations. At this point they stopped talking and she couldn't find anymore out about this situation.

Eric lifted himself, and going out to the horse trough and washing away the blood from his head. He shook himself as he straightened up. "I will kill that bastard if its the last thing I do! He said it over and over. He knew in his heart who was responsible. He turned and headed back to the house, when he saw it.... a ransom note nailed to his front door.

"You will put 500 gold coins in a saddlebag and board the horse in stall 20 at the Villiage Livery by noon tomorrow, or you will never see her alive again."

The note chilled his blood. Her own father would do this? It just wasn't possible. He wanted her, that was certain, but killing her wouldn't get him that. Still, he must have started this. Eric stuffed the note in his pocket, and loading the new rifle he had just built, He saddled a horse and headed for her father's mansion. He rode up to the front door and fired off a shot. "Mrs Stone! " he yelled at the top of his lungs, "My wife and your daughter has been kidnapped! Your bastard husband is responsible! Bring the coward out here!" he fired off another shot. " Send him out now before I come in!" Eric was a bloody mess, but obviously serious, and seriously dangerous.

The older woman heard shouting from the den with her Husband who grabbed his pistol from the bookshelf. He told his wife to stay there while he walked outside to the front walk way seeing Eric there. Mrs. Stone stood there in the door way watching as Eric shouted about her daughter been kidnapped. Mr. Stone smirked as he shouted back to Eric.

"You forced her into marriage and its getting annulled in the morning. She wasn't kidnapped by taken away from your controlling hands!" He barked at the boy with him growling at him. "I tend to make sure my daughter is taken care of by the right man. So get off of my land before I shot you where you stand." In this land if you didn't get off someone's land like you were told to then by all grounds that person can legally kill the other person.

Mrs. Stone was confused. "Wait...Lillian didn't get married she's still at her Aunt's house." Looking back and forth at the men which seemed clear she's been left in the dark about it all. She was never told her daughter had moved out of her Aunt's home, her own daughter got married nor this whole kidnapping thing.

He held up the note. "You skum of a man! You would ask a ransom for your own daughter and threaten her death? You have your thugs hit me from behind and leave me for dead? Give me a chance and I'll beat you to death!" He set the gun down and started for the porch. " I think your wife will want to see this note. You love your daughter so much, you'd sell her for 500 gold pieces!" he walked up to her mother and handed her the note. "That was nailed to our door!" He turned and picked up his rifle and walked off. Eric was livid. He left before he shot Lilly's father. He got on his horse and rode away. Now though he had a problem how to proceed. He thought about it for a bit. he had to find her. He headed back to their home, got down off the horse and tried to see where the model T had gone when it left.

Mr Stone was baffled about this ransom note. He never instructed those thugs to hold his daughter not this bullshit. With his wife yelling at him he rushed off when Eric was gone to get in his own small car. He took off to the place where the thugs were suppose to be but they weren't there.

"Where the hell are they.." He couldn't go to the police and report her missing since he planned it all and he'd lose it all.

Though Lillian sat there in silence listening. She heard water lapping against something nearby. Unable to stand sitting there she struggled in her bindings only to hear a door swinging open and she was hit hard that sent her rolling across the floor. Wooden floor? The man told her to stop struggling but he commented her struggling would be better served against his lap. There she heard him unbuckling his belt which made her jump to her feet and kicked high that caught him in his balls. He fell to one knee which gave her the chance to run out of the room only to be caught by a man. "Let me go!" The struggle made her blindfold come off and the lights blinded her.

Eric scanned the ground carefully and after a few minutes was able to locate the path the model T had taken. It was headed back in the general direction of the Worthington estate. As he followed the trail though it headed back behind the mansion to the lake shore. ten miles later, he found the car sitting along the shore near a small dock. it was wet and the mooring lines hung loosely in the water. A boat had been launched from here recently. They had taken her to the island. "They will regret that!" Eric said to himself. He headed further down the shore and found the shallow path they had followed the previous night. le took the horse into the water and 15 minutes later he was tying it up a few yards from the cabin.

Lillian's father was mad that the thugs didn't stay put and also was asking for an ransom for his daughter's life. While Eric was wandering around his men followed at a distance with her father, Thomas. Once they found Eric going to the small island Thomas looked to his sharp shooter.

"Can you take him out from here?"

"Yes but I choose not to but..." He looked further as he noticed movement in the tree line. "Your daughter won't live much longer nor he will." The Indian commented as he loaded his rifle up as it had a large scope on it. It was one of Lillian's creations and a gift to him.

Thomas noticed the symbol his Daughter uses as her signature to her work. "Create chaos to give Eric and me time to get there. If she's smart enough she'll run." Thomas said as he took a different direction with two other men and in that moment two men from Thomas's group fired to get the Thugs' attention which Lillian tucked away further. There was a trap door in which she dropped through and landed hard on the cold ground below. Looking up she decided to follow the tunnel out while gun fire exploded around the tiny cabin.

Hearing the shots, and being familiar with the cabin He stayed in the shadow of the cabin knowing of the trap door, decided that the tunnel would be his best way in. He crawled on his belly to the base of a large bolder where the entrance to the tunnel was. He crawled in and and began to pick his way down the tunnel and ran straight into Lilly in the middle, still wrapped only in a sheet. It was immediately obvious to Eric who it was. "thank God Lilly! I was worried sick I have a horse. Your dad is nearly here too. He led her back down the tunnel and out into the woods."We have to stay low!" he said Just then they heard on of the thugs yell "The girl! She is gone!"

Running into a mass she fell back to the ground with her hands still tied up. Hearing Eric's voice she nearly cried on the spot but he lead her out of the tunnel. A slug zipped by her head making her cry out in fright as she tucked into Eric. The slug was aimed for the thugs though with distance, wind and the weight of the lead slug was thrown off course. Running with Eric to the shore as she heard her father shouting about he won't stand for betrayals. At that moment her heart broke to know her father done this. In reality she shouldn't be surprised but how did he know all of this?

"Get me out of here." Whispering to him but heard shouting from one of the thugs behind them. Without a word she took off for the shore line ducking as the wild plant life slapped and cut at her bare legs. One branch slapped her across her cheek to leave a red mark. Her heart was pounding as she never been in a fight before and it may have been clear to Eric, she was terrified.

Eric had untied her hands as soon as he picked her up from the ground. When it was clear that they were being chased, Eric picked up his frightened wife and carrying her on his shoulder before he finally set her on the horse and they headed down toward the opposite side of the island. As he turned the horse, a shot rang out and Eric caught a bullet in his shoulder. He cried out but kept riding until they had lost the thug who pursued them on foot.

Eric hoped the horse could swim with both of them on his back since they could not go back the way they came. They entered the water and headed for the opposite side of the lake.

He kissed Lilly's neck and held her tightly to him his left arm hung useless now, injured by the shot.

Back
Top Bottom