Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fight for True Love ( wolvenrogue & I)

"Why not? we can ride around the lake. The moon is beautiful." He drove the steamer out to the stables. It was a short ride. "One horse or two? " he asked her. He was thinking one horse would be more fun, but he would leave it to her. He got out of the steamer and walked around the other side and helped her out though she did not need the help. It felt good to give it to her. "Well my dear?"

With his strong hands on her tiny waist, him lifting her up with such little effort. To have him picking her up like this made her feel so tiny and light. "Oh Eric..." Moaning his name out softly while he set her down on the grass with her thinking his choice over. "How about you pick...I know the horse they could carry us both." She ran her fingers over his chest while she heard the horses nickering in their greeting them. Lilliana backed away and lead him into the stables letting him see the large set of horses while the mares were with their foals. One of the younger studs was her own prized horse. Though she bypassed him to the father of most of the foals. The massive grey stallion towered over her but he gently nuzzled her arm.

"He's a big boy, he can handle us." Eric Saddled him and set Lilly up on him side saddle then climbed up on him behind her and pulled her into his lap. He knew she was a horsewoman but this was a time to be a girl, his girl at least for the moment. Before they rode off he sat there kissing her passionately. Finally the old stallion took off for the lake on his own as they sat all but making love in the saddle. "I love you so much Lilly! Eric exclaimed. I'd live in poverty for you if need be!" he said.

A soft giggle left her lips as he placed her up on the large horse. While he sat behind her and kissed her; she'd slap his hands when he reached little to far. Moaning in the kiss with her holding on to his dress shirt while the horse seemed to know where to go with them. The swaying of the saddle only had her lean against him firmly as if to keep her secured to him. "If you were to live in such a fashion then it means I won't see you nor the children will see you either." Explaining it to him how she didn't want to live like that for the fact he'd miss out on a lot of things.

"I don't plan on poverty, but if i had to choose I'd choose you over riches" When she started to slip from his lap he wrapped an arm securely around her and held her thigh firmly. It was a bit forward but the message was clear. He would hold her up if need be, and she belonged to him and he belonged to her.

When they got to the lake the sat and kissed and watched the reflection of the moon. He knew at that moment they should have a short engagement. Self control was in short supply.

Thankfully for him she had bit more as he held her tightly in his grasps to keep her from falling off. Though she realized with their standing, the up coming investments then they'd be targets. "Are you still proficient with firearms?" She looked up at him while the moonlight caressed his whitish hair but she reached up running her fingers through his locks. "I think its time someone taught me how to handle one. Who'd be better than my gentlemen friend?" Smiling as she kissed him softly knowing they may have to pick a location to live at but that'll be in the future for when she was pregnant.

"Before I do, you will need a firearm fitted to you. I will build one fore you, light, and fast, devastating, and lovely, just as you are. " the comment was sincere, but when it came to Lilly, I tried not to miss an oportunity for a compliment. " I want the weapon to fit your hands as well as you fit in my lap. He picked up the reigns in his free hand , tightened his grip on her thigh and gave the stallion a kick. They gallopped down the beach. after about 10 minutes he pointed to an island. "have you ever been there? would you like to go?"

Hearing he'd fashion her a weapon just for her made her smile but she cried out as he gripped her tighter to send the stallion into a full gallop. She bounced for ten minutes up until they reached the shores to look out upon the island. "No, haven't been. I've been told it was off limits since I was young." Looking up at him though wondered what was on there. Could this horse carry them there through the waters? No he couldn't as he was getting up there in years.

"Are you sure you want to go there?" She looked around wondering if there was a boat. Sure enough there was a dock with a simple row boat. Who knew the once childhood friends were going to be lovers in this life? Her delicate finger pointed to the row boat at the docks. "You'll be getting a work out rowing us to the middle of the lake."

"There is a submerged causeway if you if you know where it is. The water is barely over a foot deep. I used to go there all the time when I was just a teenager" He said it like it was 30 years ago when it was barely 5 or 6 years ago. " Its a cool place. There is an old cabin out there. Want to go ? You won't even get wet feet. We'll let the stallion walk slow." He gave her his best winning smile. " I promise you will like it. The best part is that almost no one knows its out there. It's settled, here we go" with that he headed the horse slowly into the dark lake at a walk following a part that couldn't be seen. there was a little splash but it stayed shallow about a foot deep. The horse seemed happy. The made the island 15 minutes later.

Her heart was pounding as he mentioned that it was basically unknown to others. The horse reached the island and she let him help her down. "How often did you come here?" She was nervous and she never tried to hide it from him. Even though she wasn't exactly a virgin anymore but that didn't stop her from thinking he'd be trying to advance on her while they weren't married.

"Since I was a young boy, 4 or 5 times a year.. I'll show you come on. He tied up the stallion in the woods and taking her hand started walking up a trail through the dark woods. It was very difficult to see but definitely a trail just the same. The were walking up hill and it got steadily steeper until, huffing and puffing they reached the top. "Look!" he said pointing out over the water. from there they could see his parents entire property in the valley, the main house still brightly lit for the party. They turned and walked back a few more yards, and there was an old stone cottage. Overgrown, but still solid and beautiful in its own way. He walked her over to the porch and there carved into a post was I love Lilly S.year after year and signed Eric W. This was something that couldn't be faked there were his declarations of love since he had been just a boy. He took out his knife and carved out a fresh inscription Lilly S. and Eric W. engaged! he took her in his arms and kissed her softly.

The track up the hill was bit much in her heavy gown and the heels she wore. Though turned to see her parents' property and she began to wonder how long each visit of his lasted. He pulled her along to show her the cabin and she could see the cravings that covered the post then him making a brand new craving of him getting the woman he dreamed for.

She never doubted his statement of him loving her since they were children. There was something in his actions that told her he loved her but they were simple gestures. In the soft kiss she cupped his cheek with her satin covered hand. "I never doubted that you loved me." Whispering to him as she stood under the moonlight within his embrace.

"I like to fix up this old cabin and live here. Raise our children together here." Its lovely, and the inside is still amazing. He opened the door and let her in. It was plain but mostly undamaged. There was a large kitchen with fireplace, a sitting room, and washing room with iron stove to heat water. Upstairs was a sleeping loft. "I think it would be perfect. I could build a forge and we could do our work right here at home. I could build a steam barge to get us back and forth. "

This was where she'd have to put her foot down. This was a nice get away spot but to live here? Shaking her head as she inspected the cabin as it felt cramped and lifeless to her. "I won't live nor raise any child here." Stating this as she picked up her dress to walk out of the cabin and back out in the moonlight. The island was small, over grown and to quiet for her. Rubbing her arms as the cool air picked up making her shiver. Once he appeared she noticed a look he had and knew they had to talk this out.

"This place is cute but if we had children don't you think an education and playing with other children their own age is important?" Looking up at him as she wrapped her arms around herself. "I wouldn't mind if this was a family vacation home but with our knowledge we can achieve a lot and make a name for our self in any city. Here.... Its to much. How about we entertain the thought about the next city over?"

"Alright, we don't have to live here. I do love the house though. I always have. Maybe when we are established we'll have it for a summer house. Wherever we live I will need some portion of the house rough, so I can have a good forge though. That is a must. I'm sorry that I hadn't really thought about school, which of course is silly of me, except that I had no school until I left home and so it didn't occur to me. I learned from my father. Then I went to school. I didn't turn out too bad. We can work the house out" . He pulled her over and kissed her softly again.

It wasn't a bad idea to have this as a summer Home perhaps after things settled with her father. When he leaned in to kiss her she turned her head slightly to have him kissing her cheek. "Darling, you'll have me to yourself there is no need to get carried away with the kisses." Laughing s she pushed him back abit. "I agree you need an area on the property where you can work." Showing she agreed with him while she looked up at the moon letting thoughts just run by. "Hmm..." There was a few areas she knew of that they could buy together then alter the property to their needs. "Well when the time comes we'll pick out the property that suits us." With a smile she looked at him.

"I'm sorry if i was too forward,. he said. I just enjoy being with you. I do love you and had for a long time. " I didn't mean to put you off. I guess I better takeyou to your aunts." he took her hand and walked he slowl back to the horse and helped her back on., then started back across the lake.

While he took her back to the main side she pulled him down in a kiss. "I understand but I don't want you to lose control." Smiling as she imagined it was hard to long for someone for so long then once you have them it was like you could pursue further or push the limits. He may have had his fun but she was still new to all of this affection and attention from him.

He returned the kiss passionately. He was frustrated, but he understood. What he really wanted was to just run off and marry her that night, though he knew it wasn't possible. The next best thing was to take Lilly to her aunts home and visit her there as often a s possible, until a wedding could be arranged in proper fashion. When they got back to the stable he put away the stallion and led Lilly to the car. He helped her in and then drove her to her Aunt's. He kissed her one last time, and then started off on the half hour walk home.

The drive to her Aunts wasn't a long one but she stood there watching him walk away. He never gave her a chance to tell him to take the Streamer since she didn't have use for it for the time being. The next couple of weeks she often saw Eric at her Aunt's house or out on the town. She wasn't expecting a large ceremony which she told him this. Though one their days out she investigated the parcels of land.

"How about this one?" She asked with her walking up the Victorian steps to the front door. "There is a barn that we can turn it into a work shop for you." Pushing the door open to see a large foyer, she could see the living room, the dinning room then right into the kitchen from where she stood. Upstairs there was several bedrooms and upon further investigation there was a cellar. "I love this house. It has room for us to grow and you to modify things."

"I love you, and this house will suit me fine as long as you will share it with me." He wanted her to know that she was what was important, much more than where they lived. One day they would have children, and then they would be the only thing that could possibly compare with her for him.
He looked over the barn. "I can builld a great forge in here, and use it to give life to each of your ideas. I am really excited about your special gun. "

Smiling as she followed him outside to the barn and watched him look the barn over. "I'm glad you like it because I do love it. Plenty of room for us.." With that she walked up behind him while she slipped her arms around his waist while she nuzzled his back with her hands on his chest. To feel his chest made her blush as she liked to feel his muscles as it made her think he was strong enough to protect her.

It was not her hands that Eric noticed as much as Lilly's soft arm body against him. she was a fit strong woman, but every bit a woman , and she was soft in all the right places. He turned to face her, and hold her in his arms. " i will never let anyone hurt you." he said as he held her. "you are everything I want. All I want."

"How soon do you think we can be married?" he asked her. "How about tomorrow? he asked her. He was kidding, but if she had said yes, he would have done it.

With him turning to face her while he commented he'd keep her safe and she was everything he ever wanted. Giggling as he asked when she wanted to get married. "Well that's what I wanted to talk to you about. Theres a reason I brought you here..." She unbuttoned her blouse abit to pull out the documents. "I bought this property a few days ago...It was a risk that you may not like it but when I saw this barn I knew you wouldn't say no." Holding the paper work as she ran her hands over his chest. "So we can get married tomorrow or whenever."

A huge grin split his face. " You better be serious. I am going to take you at your word. I think we need more than a day, but a week is more than enough. Do you want to invite your parents? or leave them out? or are we just going to see the Justice of the peace? You may make all the plans, I'll do it your way, but there is no backing out. Plan on it!" he smiled through the whole thing, but his voice said he was committed, loud and clear. He loved her and wasn't letting her go.

Back
Top Bottom