Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

New here! Looking for FxF (sexy story)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fury_angel

Meteorite
Hi, I'm new here and I'd very much enjoy getting to know some new people to roleplay with. I'm highly experienced and I'm looking for a long term rp partner for lenghty, deepstory and sexy/smutty plays. I do value an engaging plot over just plain smut. Because I like to keep my plays organised in an inbox I only play through email. I'm able to reply around 3 to 4 times a day with 1 to 3 paragraphs each post. Much depends ofcourse on how quick we can play the ball back and forth.

I only play female OC characters in and can do this in any setup. This can be scifi, high fantasy, historical or even real world daily life stories as long as it can captivate my imagination. Themes of my prefered story are friendship, exploration and journeying. I like strong character building over complicated world unraveling scenarios, that means you don't need to be an oscar winning scenarist to score well with me ;)
I'm only looking for a female play partners (sorry men) as I'm currently a bit turned down by testosteron.
Taboos are never an issue, so share your hearts fancy with me and so shall I.

Here are some of my most favourite settings, but not limited to:
- Forgotten Realms (High fantasy setting within the lore of the dungeon & dragons campaign setting.)
- World of Warcraft (High fantasy setting within the lore of Azeroth. I can adapt and get into any race, horde or Alliance a like!)
- Feudal Japan (Historical and slightly romantised setting of the old Japan where samourai and shoguns contested for land.)
- Walking Dead (a pure survival 1 on 1 play set within desolate wastelands, and ofcourse zombie heads to bash.)

Interested or you have a suggestion of your own? I'd love to hear from you! Please send me a pm if you wish to exchange contact info. :)

Happy Playing!
-FA

RE: New here! Looking for any FxF (sexy story)

Bump! Surely, do send me any request you might got. I'm hungering!^^

Looking again... I still hope to find some honest players here, with an attention span of more than a few posts :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom